Egyptian riot head gear

| March 3, 2011 | 14 Comments

Someone sent me these pictures. Since I got yelled at for making fun of a lunatic who was being slowly killed by his refrigerator yesterday, i wonder if I can get yelled at for making fun of Egyptian protesters.

This is my favorite – that’s bread taped to his head;

Hey, we used to cook in our steel pot helmets why can’t it work the other way?

I would think that this headgear would make them more likely targets than the normal people around them. I know I’d be trying to bean them.

Category: General Whackos

1. ROS says:

I still laugh about little black helicopter dude.

Just sayin’.

More black helicopters seconded.

3. PintoNag says:

Is that their version of Code Pink?
    “Ol’ Bread Brain, I knew him well…”

4. Claymore says:

Black spray paint + leftover styrofoam cheesehead hats from the Super Bowl = profit

Actually, I was thinking some golf balls lobbed at the guy with the metal dome…priceless.

6. Spigot says:

Funny…but still not has knee-slappin’ funny as the photos that came out of the street violence in Liberia a few years back.

Morons running around with international orange life jackets on, like they were body armor…the typical “hold your AK up in the air, over your head and fire” crap.

Two I won’t forget: guy with his ski/stocking cap pulled down so far you could not see his eyes…and IIRC, 4 count em…4 AK mags duck taped together. And the “grand prize winner”…guy in prone in the street, trying to engage something…only problem was the base plate on the AK mag had popped off, and the mag spring and the ammo were laying there in the dirt under the weapon; he, of course, is clueless…perhaps wondering why he isn’t feeling any recoil.

Priceless…

7. jcrue says:

Sad thing is, this is what Egyptian infrastructure looks like once Egyptians are asked to maintain something….

8. Bob Izzaninja says:

I’ve been passing this link around the office today. The top favorite is the genius with a fucking box on his head! I almost fell out of my chair!

9. Holy jumpin’ jehosephat Jihadis. What a bunch of Loonies. Good material for LVAW,(Libyan Vermin And Wusses). Or, just to keep the paper work down, make them a chapter of IVAW. Same mental types. Ragheads? Nooooo, Boxheads. LMAO!

10. Ratzass, I mistook them Egypshuns for Libyuns. My bad. So dang near alike, hard to keep them all straight.

11. streetsweeper says:

A wrist rocket and pocket fulla loose roller bearings comes to mind….especially for the dude wearing the cooking pot! *woofta*

12. Like the gong on a metal target. Boi yoi yoi nggggggg!

Why is it all I can think of is the ROTC drill scene with Niedermayer on his horse (and then being dragged by it) in Animal House?

14. Junior AG says:

These pics are examples of the results from the Arab custom of cousin-humping imho…