The round Marine

| April 3, 2012 | 280 Comments

Chris sent us this picture so we can put out an APB on the turd roller;

He looks like may have eaten a Marine once, in fact there might a couple buried in his neck fat. What’s with the phonies thinking they can get away with wearing the SEAL Trident lately? And isn’t the EOD badge an Army badge? I guess the boy thinks he can mix and match service appurtenances like Soup.

Anyway, someone must know this guy out there. We need a name and an address so we can pull his records and embarrass the shit out of him. But we’ll never be able to embarrass him as much as he’s embarrassed us.

Sites That Link to this Post

1. LauraWalkerKC says:

Nothing but love for the EOD. Saints, the lot of ‘em

2. TPM says:

“But we’ll never be able to embarrass him as much as he’s embarrassed us.”
    THAT is some solid writing. Well played, sir.

3. HoundOfDoom says:

Looked @ his other page and after seeing all the lies he pulled about the decorations from almost (don’t see CG) all the services, it’s hard to believe he’s even a PMP (Project Management Professional). Would like to quiz him about project facts and see how badly he does there.

4. Yat Yas 1833 says:

@100 Hondo, I have the utmost respect for the men, and women, who do those jobs; EOD, Airborne, Green Beenies, Recon, etc. But it is my considered, learned opinion that all of these hard chargers are out of their frickin’ minds! I was goofy enough to go shooting out of the ass end of an LST or LPD like a turd in an Amtrac which is nothing compared to the rest!?

5. Jim says:

WW2, Korea, Desert Storm, no Viet Nam? Huh? WTF? …oh, CIA from 1964-1975.

6. Matt Conlon says:

This turd even claims to be an engineer! not only does he have a bachelors, but masters in EE, then a MBA.

In most states you can’t call yourself an engineer unless you are registered as such – so I guess this dirtbag has one more strike against him.

I am an engineer, have the PE to go with it.

Matt, if you have any additional information on this turd burglar, please pass it to Jonn or Mary Schantag over at POWNETWORK.ORG. Thanks.

Matt Conlon: alternatively, you could post whatever info you have about this POS here and I’ll submit a FOIA on the bastard. Or send the info to me directly. Jonn has my OK to send you my e-mail address.

9. Hooter says:

Well, looks like Sgt Schultz finally got a woman on Hogan heroes… This fat fuck is his son…

10. trgshooter says:

What an asshole. I wonder if he knows how disrespectful that truly is.

11. Pandora says:

OK, that does it ….. I want an Infantry Cord! One of those blue thingys! I’m rather surprised Mr Blood and Guts here doesn’t have one. But if he’s all that he claims an I nfantry cord shouldn’t be a big problem for me ……

This guy is a tickle monster. A shoo in to the Sweet Sixteen where he will meet, my man, “Ranger” Burrell…the “Ninja”.

13. amx72man says:

WIMPY OF POPEYE FAME FINALLY FOUND! I’ll Gladly pay you a Hamburger tomorrow for a Silver Star Today. What a Cheeze Dick

14. Uncle Marty says:

Anyone else notice the American Defense Medal (6th row , yellow) only issued during September 8, 1939 thru December 7, 1941.

he looks a little young to be a WWII vet…

15. Uncle Marty says:

Sorry that should be the American Defense Service Medal.

16. El Marco says:

I wanna vote for this guy!

17. Corporal nobody says:

I am no RAMBO mother fucker like this hard dick, SEAL RECON MARINE, I mean shit he must have seen every conflict back to the Revolutionary war. He must have been there a Turn Tavern in 1776 when the Corps was founded and he must just be so goddamn good that no one has ever heard of him. Instead of shooting his enemies he kills them with his awesomeness or he just fucking eats them. SEAL RECON EOD MARINE are rare breed, What an awesome site behold another jackass to be proud of.

18. EOD wife says:

I don’t care WHO this poser actually IS… he’s a dirtbag. I hate military posers. I hate USMC posers worse. and the fact that he DARED to stick that EOD badge on there!?! that was the final straw. at least it’s just a basic badge. fricking dirt bag. we know far too many people… FRIENDS… who have lost life and limb wearing that badge for real. my husband retired after almost 30 years serving in the Corps, and 25 of them wearing that badge. for real. posers like that make me fighting mad.

19. Will says:

I posted a link to this site on reddit. one of the responses contained this link:

Not 100% that it’s the same guy. I have to imagine a real Marine lying about medals would still know wearing twice as many ribbons as Chesty Puller as well as decorations from other services might raise a few eyebrows. Especially since it seems he was deceiving legit combat vets, not idiots in bars willing to pay for his drinks.

The clown is a fat shitball but a rolling turd gathers no moss….

He could be rolling to the finals…

21. Frank says:

Comments here:

say the fat fuck in the foto is not Larry Gugle.

22. Jonn Lilyea says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; That’s not Larry Gugle. The only thing they share is a body type. Facially, they look nothing alike, except for the rolls of bacon around their chins.

23. Jim Bob says:

Maybe it’s Halloween.

24. Gunnergoz says:

Nigeria has Marines? Because he must be their MasterGunnyScammer.

25. The Borg says:

Why is a Marine wearing a Navy Seal Trident when only sailors are eligible to apply to be a SEAL? Did he state hus BUD/s UDT number? Who was his swim buddy? Commanding officer? Has he been reported to Mr. Don Shipley?

26. tommysgirl says:

I just found your site and I have to say I love it. I was married for far more years than I would like to admit to a man who constantly lied about his military service. After a time I figured it out (years of supposed service didn’t add up) but still his family continued to help him lie! It made me cringe each time I would hear him claim some glory I knew he had not earned. It wasn’t until his father died that I finally found his “less than honourable” discharge papers proving that he was indeed a liar. Even after I confronted him with what I knew he still tried to convince me that his lies were true! *BARF* Now I am dating a real hero, a man who served honourably for 22 years and rarely speaks about his service. Sad thing is, that when he told me that he was a Marine, I found myself disbelieving it, until I was able to confirm it independently. Such a shame that liars like this caused me to ever doubt his integrity. :( Anyway, keep doing what you do. Great job!

Just a thought, when you get a picture like this and want to try and find where it has been used online (such as a facebook or myspace profile) so you can track the lying as*holes down, you can try searching for it through a reverse image search engine such as http://www.tineye.com/ or upload it and then do a google image search using the image’s url. Once you get the results, hover over the picture and click similar. It will then take you to a page which allows you to search by image, and it will find all exact copies of the photo in question available online. Again, keep up the good work on calling out these as*clowns on their Bullsh*t!

27. E5 says:

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Where the crap do these people come from? This website is hilarious!!!

28. Just an Old Dog says:

The site should take Gugle’s name off of this and leave it as an unidentified shitbag so he can be outed. Gugle was an ass-hat but he was a crafty one and posed as a Sgt Major, not a MGySgt. He was very crafty about how he worked his forgeries. Hate to say it but this guy is an amateur compared to Gugle.Probably never served in his life.

29. JC says:

I just don’t get it??? This guy was Marine.. He made it to Gunny for Christ sake… He already had honor, why throw it away? Why lie??? He didn’t need to, HE WAS A MARINE!?!? What a fool!!

30. joad58 says:

No no no,you guys have it all wrong. The badges mean he ate a SEAL and EOD dude. He also ate his 201 file,thatks why he’s such a chubby boy.

31. joad58 says:

Oh ummmmm,he also ate his discharge.

32. Joell sorto says:

I like how he doesn’t even have a good cookie and is a master guns
    Get that fat fuck the fuck outta here

33. Viper says:

I dont know if ever served but he should be NJP by DOD for this shit

34. Doc Savage says:

Holy screaming $hit…this guy is a walking nuclear option.

35. Anonymous says:

We keep this nut-sack’s picture on the wall of my BN Multi-Class office in Kandahar. We get customers from all the branches who get a good laugh out of it. Thanks!

36. 10th MTN NCO says:

This asshole actually got a haircut for this photo lol! What was this water blivet saying to himself while he was waiting for that haircut LMAO? “Remember it’s called a high & tight” He is posing with someone too. What was that unfortunate soul saying to himself when this guy was blocking all of the sun?

37. Jimmy says:

hey guys, i know you re angry and all the stuff. but has anyone of you considered, that this guy has a mental illness and maybe needs help? maybe hes a phonie but, maybe not a good one but as far as i know he never did something bad in the public wearing it telling about his imaginary stories.

somebody should try to talk with him offering him some medical and psychatric help or something like this^^..

kind regards

38. kp32 says:

@143- As far as I know, this guy has never been identified.

39. Virtual Insanity says:

#143 Jimmy,

Or, maybe he’s a lying dick who is scamming the public, as most of the phonies outed here are.

Yeah, Jimmy. Probably have. Anyone who claims to be a Marine who has never been one is obviously mentally ill and needs lots of help. Claiming an outfit such as we see above is a Halloween costume is even crazier.

So nuttier than a fruitcake is probably a good diagnosis from the peanut gallery. Also an opportunistist freak if he uses the Marine uniform to defraud others of anything of value, to include anything of monetary value and/or good will.

Wanna discuss how such actions dishonor the Marine Corps and all veterans of every other service? Yeah, didn’t think so.

With a H/T to GreenThumb: Turd

41. Twist says:

The Halloween costume excuse went away around age 10.

42. thisguy says:

posers are gonna pose its what they do but hell at least go to ribbon checker or surf pics on the net so you don’t look like an ass but i agree this is way past halloween I’ve been on AD for 14 yrs and got 17 ribbons/medals he’s wearing at least $200 in just ribbons and warfare pins

43. dang says:

Wtf the uniform is so tight his six pack squized into his fat head. Seriously that colar is so.tight its swelling his head. Or it may be just that this fat pos can’t tell a plate of chicken wings from the truth. I can’t believe how many posers and wanna bees are out there and the ones who kill me are the ones who actually served and had good career and have some stats and medals that a lot of soldiers would love to be able to have earned in there careers. but greed and the spotlight fuel these fantasies and well mental illness as well I guess. All I can do is Lmao at these jokers and also be pissed off at the same time. I served honorably in the Army and I am proud to have served I never had a high speed career as I was a mechanic. but I know that job I did as a mechanic was just as vital as the boys I supported in theCAV. But I don’t ever feel the need to embellish or straight up lie about stuff. Call me a POG or whatever but I did my part in the team and I may not have been kicking in the doors or blowing up everything in sight but I know what I did was critical to Tue mission and I am proud that I was able to be apart of it no matter what my job was. Anyways sorry for my grammer my phone is retarded and well I’m tired lol. Keep up the great work on outing these douchebags

44. Jon says:

I woke up today not feeling very good. Then I read this page, and feel so much better…lol. I guess I needed to laugh…lol

2/1 Marine…Semper Fi

45. Airman says:

What? He couldn’t find a Medal of Honor Ribbon? He found all the others. What a jackass.

46. Force_Recon says:

I just had to mention this. This fat pork barrel is wearing a French Fouragere. The problem is this. He would NEVER wear it other than when he was in the 5th and 6th Marine regiments. This Fouragere has a very unusual reason. Unlike the Army that keeps adding junk to their uniform, sorry guys, LOL, if you are actually in one of these two regiments, you rate this, but the minute you transfer out, you leave it behind. It does not go with you.

“The French Fouragere is worn by those assigned to both the 5th and 6th Marine regiments for their actions in France during World War I.”

47. Anonymous says:

Judging by the background I’d say this pic was taken in AZ or Cali.

48. Ron Taylor says:

I am new to this website but love it. Your Round Marine lives in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I do not know his name. He showed up at the Marine Corps League USMC Birthday Ball just last November. I was there and saw him. Right away something looked fishy. It turns out the head of the local League already had a photo of him he got off the internet and was keeping an eye out. At the Ball was an active duty Navy Senior Chief and an Army Command Sergeant Major plus lots of us former Marines who confronted him. He said he was authorized to wear the Seal Trident from a law that President Reagan put out that Marine snipers could wear the Trident. Wow. I did notice the WW II ribbons and I noticed that he had a Combat V on his Combat Action Ribbon. That was new too. He was told he could not come in which pissed off his wife too. He muttred “30 years in the Marine Corps and I am treated this way.” He was told to go get his DD214 and if it showed all the decorations he would be allowed in with an apology. Funny thing is he showed back up and his wife and son showed the DD214 to the security guard. The guard was a Nam Marine like me and I was told that it showed that he had been an E5 in the Marines. He was turned away. I did not get a chance to talk to him myself but was there during questioning. I am not familiar with any ribbons after Nam but that Trident and CAR with the Combat V convinced me.

Ron Taylor: if you could point any of those who saw this tool’s DD214 and/or got his name here, we’d be much obliged. We never have been able to get a name for this asshole, so filing a FOIA hasn’t been possible.

50. Ron Taylor says:

I will work on that Hondo.