The round Marine

| April 3, 2012 | 280 Comments

Chris sent us this picture so we can put out an APB on the turd roller;

He looks like may have eaten a Marine once, in fact there might a couple buried in his neck fat. What’s with the phonies thinking they can get away with wearing the SEAL Trident lately? And isn’t the EOD badge an Army badge? I guess the boy thinks he can mix and match service appurtenances like Soup.

Anyway, someone must know this guy out there. We need a name and an address so we can pull his records and embarrass the shit out of him. But we’ll never be able to embarrass him as much as he’s embarrassed us.

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Powerpoint Ranger says:

The search narrows (though not too much, considering the size of the target in question). Google Earth might be more useful at this point given his likely carbon buttprint.

2. Hack Stone says:

I think that the person that would be the most upset if this individual was allowed into the ceremony would be the caterer.

Ron Taylor: thanks. Jonn’s contact info can be found under the “Contact Us” link near the top of each page at TAH.

4. Mitch says:

I saw a pic on facebook a little while back of a guy who looked just like this wearing Army ACU. I couldn’t make out the name on the uniform. There were several badges on there, but the only one I can remember is maybe the Pathfinder badge. I couldn’t see any unit insignia and he wore the Staff Sgt rank on his cover. If i can remember the page I was on i will let you all know

5. dkcordero says:

I am also new to your site. I enjoyed reading all the comments while trying not to shit my pants laughing.
    The not so funny stuff is that this topic needs public airing and a few of these intrepid shit-birds need to spend some time swabbing shitters in a VA hospital.
    I’ll be back here soon,
    dkc

6. Mitch says:

Disregard my earlier comment. I found the pic and it was not the same guy as this

Extra porker.

8. Sam says:

No that is definitly not Larry Gugle.
    Unfortunatly I graduated boot camp with Gugle plt 2124
    in 1969. With all his bravado for ten fuckin weeks alot of us felt he wimped out by not going to Viet-Nam.

9. oldfatvet says:

these MF’ers obviously tick off everyone but i’m getting tired of all of them wanting to be sgt.maj.this, master gunny sgt. that.what’s wrong with pfc.this,cpl.that? don’t these peckerwoods realize lower enlisted do the “workload of combat”? oh,i forgot-they DON’T know. well they’re still pricks!!!

10. oldfatvet says:

oh, while i’m at it, what’s with all these phony MF’s wearing navy/marine airborne wings and basic scuba badges? shows how stupid they are. i rate both and i’m here to tell you the grunts in “nam” and probably other venues had it tougher than recon. as far as most of us were concerned, recon was just another MOS in the corps. but obviously the worst misrepreprentation of these jerks is the wearing of medals they don’t rate. whether they were in the service at one time and added more stripes and medals, to the outright idiots who never served i hope to help hunt you down, expose you for the fraud that you are and i think i’ll help the workforce out by hiring homeless veterans to kick your ass.

11. Stop, hold the presses! I like many of you commenting on here has served in the Marine Corps and can spot this fake trash a mile away. However I must say, out of everything that he has going on wrong with uniform, I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen a uniform with 2 CAR ribbons on it, one with a golden star in the center. He also has a Drill Instructor Ribbon with a star and I know he was not a freakin hat for two tours! 2 CAR’s and a freakin DI Ribbon, Really?

12. Anonymous says:

this fat dirtbag amazes me with stupidity

13. Anonymous says:

I am looking for the little light blue one with stars.

14. Pandora says:

OK, if this cluck can wear a SEAL trident with a Marine uniform I think I shouls have been allowed to wear one with my Army uniform. And to think all I had plaaned on was an Infantry ribbon.

15. Justice says:

The only thing this lard ass hasent done was serve in the FFL. What a POS !

16. An enraged sailor says:

A definate Poser but in response to the comment about the arctic service ribbon, it has been earned by surface ships that spent he required time north of the arctic circle. The LPD (AMphibious Assualt ship I was on spent the required time up there and the Combat Cargo Officer earned the ribbon with the rest of us, as well as the contingent of embarked marines…but he wasn’t one of them as the ship never listed when he moved from side to side). I showed the picture to a SEAL frined of mine and he wants to hunt the guy down to the ends of the earth.

17. RABBI says:

the only thing correct on this shit eating trash is his GIG line opppppppppppps did i say that

18. grims says:

His belt is off center and his marksmanship ladder is crooked

19. USMCE3TLCPL says:

So he WAS a 1st Sgt… But doesnt expect someone to dig up his files? Even an ass clown like him should know that the only marines authorized to wear the fouraggere is the 5th and 6th Marines and what ever battalion of the 4th that happens to fall under their regiment… I know this because i am a 5th Marine… So he was not only a SEAL, EOD, and Recon, he apparently was under the 5th Marines at the same time… Oh and jump certified at that… Impressive i may have to sit down with my 1st sgt and see if i can join this apparently super secretive unit.

20. kp32 says:

@177 Lance- See 166 and 155 above, this guy was never a 1st Sgt.

21. USMCE3TLCPL says:

Ah i see. Either way he should have known. He should have known he was likely gonna have his legitimacy checked.

22. keith says:

I am proud to say that another GySgt. were instrumental in getting the pig above (larry google)kicked out of the U.S.M.C. while he was stationed at Edson range on Camp Pendleton. He has been ordered by the Feds not to be showing all that garbage (on him only is it garbage). I personally will give him one really good shot if I ever meet him again in public. He has never been stationed outside of CONUS and that’s on the record. Look up Larry Google on the net and you will see the hole story and investigation.
    Semper Fi

23. keith says:

I forgot to say I and another GySgt.

A rolling turd stains no TP…..

Turd.

Keith, this guy ain’t Larry Gugle. Gugle’s an ass and is also guilty of Stolen Valor, but he’s not this ass.

Here’s a photo of Gugle and “our hero” side-by-side:

They’re not the same guy – shape of ears/nose/chin don’t seem to match.

We’ve never been able to get a valid ID for this asshole, and thus haven’t been able to do a FOIA request on him. He apparently has flashed a DD214 that showed Vietnam service at one event (USMC ball in Las Cruses, NM), but we haven’t been able to find anyone who got a copy or memorized the name and/or other particulars.

26. NAVY CPO says:

I can’t stand when I see my guys wear their ribbons that they have earned incorrectly…… This just drives me f*%#ing bat shit chazy!!!! I just want to choke him by his turkey gobbler!

Word has it that this turd roller can be identified at sofrep.com.

Just came across this article. This might and I stress might be him.

Anyone follow up on this?

I cannot find the original link but maybe some of you that hang out there can.

As I said, a friend sent me the link. Could be something. Could be nothing.

30. Bob Hadd says:

I wish these guys were wearing the Medal of Honor. That would get them 10 years at Leavenworth. I was just reading an article about stolen valor.

31. Nik says:

Everytime I see this asshole, I want to slap the blubber off him.

32. A Proud Infidel says:

Maybe someone could just take him to the beach. Once he/it’s there, Greenpeace will drag him so far out in the water, he’ll get harpooned!!

33. Eddy says:

F**king Walts get everywhere…. Name and Shame !!
    Faugh a Ballagh

34. gggg says:

This guy will never be identified. I’m sure his name is just as classified as all of his military records.

And was there ever an identification/status of this rectal clot?

36. Christopher Jolly, SFC US ARMY says:

Wow! this took me a while to figure out what was wrong, but I think I got it now… this guys mustache is out of regs, am I right… really that thing belongs on a cavalry man.
    SFC US Army

37. Brownwolf says:

I found a Mark Tiemann of Las Cruces, NM, retired USMC officer at;

No recent images of him there; however, his wife has one of him at;

Back on his own FB page, he looks like he is wearing USMC enlisted rank but his FB about him states that he graduated from the US Naval Academy;

Not sure I’m seeing the resemblance, Brownwolf, but we really need to get some of our photo folks taking a close look at them.

Nice catch, btw. Glad to see this one has not been forgotten.

39. Brownwolf says:

@196 OWB,

The “droopy” looking eyes are a definite match for me.

I can see that part, and the jowls, of course. Maybe if I were looking at them side by side it would be clearer to me. Guess I’m just afraid to hope that this clown has FINALLY been ID’d!

And, since posting #196, I caught what the others were saying. I am hoping you are correct! That would indeed be terrific. Yes, a very nice catch.

41. Brownwolf says:

It is not my catch. Someone made comments, by giving a name, in the Facebook threads connected to TAH and unearthed a little more.

It’s not the same guy. Tieman is bulkier than the Round Marine.

Someone should put the word out with the REAL Marines on active duty that this clown shows up at the Marine Corps ball or birthday party and tries to get in, and they should get a shot on a phone of his DD214. Then send it to TAH.

43. Brownwolf says:

Ex-PH2,

Mark Wayne Tiemann has several inconsistencies on his Facebook. On his about section, he was married in 1987 and graduated from the USNA in 1996 – there is no service detailed thereafter. Also, on his Intelius report, it reports him as currently 47 years of age, meaning that he was possibly born 1966, which means he was 30 when he started as a cadet at the Academy. Furthermore, he started as a married cadet and with a six-year old dependent. His Facebook timeline does not line up with reality.

Dunno, Ex-PH2. The RM (Round Marine) is pretty big. Could be the same guy.

45. Brownwolf says:

A better, befitting name would be “Sir Cumference – The Inconsistent Marine.” My two cents.

Hondo, it’s the slope from below the neckline to the tire around the waistline, plus a couple of other things. Some facial features don’t change a lot in someone who is very overweight. Also, Tierman has a longer height between the waistline tire and his chin than the Round Marine.

Like I said, the simplest thing to do is find out where he appeared at the Marine Corps ball with his DD214 last year, because he did and someone got a shot of him. Then put out the word to get a shot of it on a phone BEFORE he’s turned away. Either that, or tell him to wait, go make a photocopy, and then return it to him saying, ‘Sorry, no can do.’ Then scan the photocopy and get it to Mary or to Jonn or Scotty.

Here’s a reference for that: http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=29376#comment-734549

It was posted above. He’s in Las Cruces, NM.

Here’s a link to the photo from November 2012, when he was turned away from the birthday ball. http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=32804

49. Brownwolf says:

Oops, I meant to write that Mark Wayne Tiemann graduated from the USNA in 1998; even-though, he started in 1996 when he was at least 30. His Facebook about page states is retired but doesn’t say when or how long he served after his USNA graduation.

According to Intelius, his former addresses were in: Yucaipa, CA; Murrieta, CA; Hobbs, NM; and Las Cruces, NM. Yucaipa is near Twentynine Palms, a USMC base.

• USNA90 says:

wrt “Mark Wayne Tiemann graduated from the USNA in 1998″ married before USNA, etc. etc. I am a grad, you cannot be married and attend USNA, you cannot be over approx 24 when you join, etc. He did not go to USNA … which you all probably figured out by now.

50. Brownwolf says:

I just found this old article from November 1987 and it has a small blurb about a USMC Corporal by the name of Mark Tiemann of Hobbs, NM, half-way down the page;