Jesus Angel Gomez; phony paintball SEAL

| July 28, 2012 | 132 Comments

Over six months ago, Triple Deuce sent us an email about this guy Jesus Angel Gomez down in Florida who has a Paintball team called the Tactical Assault Group (TAG) and I’ll let Triple Deuce tell what he’s heard about the dude;

Occasionally on the weekends I go out and shoot some people up with paintball guns, it’s a stress reliever. There’s this young guy that occasionally comes up from Miami to play with our group (I’m in Orlando) and he starts telling us these stories about his team captain who’s a Navy SEAL, etc.

Anywho, most of these stories are the same. They make outrageous claims, etc. I was wondering if maybe you guys could check him out. He claims to have served 10+ years in the SEALS “but due to an injury now only plays paintball” and is the captain of a Miami based paintball team called T.A.G. (Tactical Assault Group). He’s ripping off IP from another company in the paintball industry and selling it as his invention, I’ve also notified them as well so they’re at least aware. Something is setting off my BS meter like crazy with this guy. From his claims, to his wearing of woodland MARPAT with Navy tape full color flag and Army Special Forces longtab, to his facebook profile photos of the Trident and MOH. The guy screams poser and I’d love to see him exposed if he’s not legit.

So, I checked the dude out with POW Network and CPT Bailey. CPT Bailey says “Jonn, this guy is phony as snake’s milk.” Mary says that he has absolutely no military service. You’ll notice in the picture above, there’s a Special Forces tab peaking out from behind all of that garbage he’s wearing.

See that blue and yellow patch he’s wearing? Here it is in another photo;

Looks like it says Naval Special Warfare to me. His Facebook profile says he’s retired from the Navy, but there are no records of him.

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Robcat says:

@#7

Since nobody responded to you: IP stands for Intellectual Property

2. UNEXPECTED FIND says:

I KNOW THIS GUY PERSONALLY AND HE IS A POSER IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!! PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!!! ABOUT THE ONLY REAL THING ABOUT HIM IS HIS FIRST AND LAST NAME, EVEN THE MIDDLE NAME “ANGEL” IS FAKE!!!! HE IS A PROFESSIONAL POSER!!!!

3. UNEXPECTED FIND says:

P.S. HE IS A CAR SALESMAN!!! THATS ABOUT THE ONLY THING HE IS GOOD AT! NOT EVEN A CITIZEN OF THE U.S. CURRENTLY HAS A WARRANT OUT FOR HIS ARREST!!!

Nice.

5. lot of pple want to find him unexpectedly says:

i second that “unexpected find” says, he is a car seller, and a pathological liar! he doesn’t have a middle name. i know him personally as well, and trust me, a lot of people are looking for him. everywhere he goes he owes…

6. Anonymous says:

I was at a recent paintball game this guy was at and found this video of him on YouTube

7. Anonymous says:

You guys do understand that if he was a SEAL then you wouldn’t be able to find any service on him right, because all that stuff is classified, so I think you guys should do a little more reasearch on the subject and who cares about Facebook, do you guys think its official documentation for your entire life?

8. Sporkmaster says:

There are classified missions, there are not classified SEALs.

9. #57 Anonymous seems to have talked to a phony SEAL at some time, to get that false info. Gullible?

10. O-4E says:

What the heck is that thing around his neck? So he can’t chew and lick his wounds?

11. Hack Stone says:

O-4E @60, it may be one of those cushions that you would sit on if you suffer from hemorrhoids. I am pretty sure that it is, since I see a butt-head on top.

12. Jonn Lilyea says:

#57, we’ve been doing this for a while. I think the person who needs to do some research is you!

Wow–so all my shit’s classified since I was on classified ops too? Ditto with ODA guys, etc? Even the schools we attended are classified?

Gee anon, thanks for telling us all this!

Asshat.

14. Twist says:

Thats strange, I’ve been on a couple of classified missions and you can still find me in AKO.

Everything I did was classified. I even sent a classified picture of me at work to Jonn, to prove how classifed it was. None of you are allowed to see it. It’s too classified for your eyes.

Everything I do now is classified, too. I’m so classified I can’t even talk to myself about what I’m doing.

And I bet your DD-214 lists all your schools, too, Twist.

Even the ones with classified material in them.

17. Twist says:

Don’t have a DD-214, but my ERB does list all my schools. Even my super secret sexy Stryker Opnet course.

Oh, that’s right–they don’t do the 214 at re-enlistment thing, just the Discharge and then Reenlistment Certificates.

Too easy to grab the 214 and run like hell…

And PH2–if you talk to yourself, do you have to kill yourself afterwards?

19. 2-17 Air Cav says:

@57. You’re right, even though these people here can’t see it. In fact, you may not know this but it’s a special department that handles these records. The employees there must volunteer, be single, and over the age of 60. The reason for that is that the employees are expected to die of natural causes while doing the job. If they attempt to quit, can’t be located for more than 24 hours, or serve 20 years in the job, they have accidents and are heard from no longer. That’s how secret their work is? How, you may wonder, do I know this? I can’t tell you or I’ll be an accident victim by noon.

Well, of course I do, Sparky.

How else am I going to keep all those classified things from leaking out? It’s all so classified, I can’t discuss it any more.

21. Twist says:

My stuff is so secret that I have to do a background check on my dog before I pet him.

22. martinjmpr says:

@71: That’s nothing. My unit was so classified that I had to wear a “top secret” cover sheet over my shoulder patch.

23. D says:

I was at that same paintball game. Ironic, his uniform was completely sterilized the entire weekend. Then when they decide to do the award ceremony the last day he shows up completely patched out. He also stands up when Mr.Dollack calls for all Veterans past and present to stand and be recognized.

I’d love to take him into the woodline for a little talk…

Check out his newest facebook pictures. The patches are clearly visible.

I was wondering where this maggot went.

25. Anonymous says:

Anon#57, is that you Pat? If that’s you, you really should stop listening to the faker. You don’t want to be caught up in it when he runs into the wrong person.

My favorite is still the clown on the left.

27. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

My unit was so secret, we had know idea what we were doing or what our mission was, neither did our skipper, and his boss … and so on … Now that is SECRET.

@77.

Then how did you wind up getting from point A to point B?

Blind luck? (the preferred IN technique)

29. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

@ 78 not blind luck … Pure Luck!

30. Don't worry says:

Comment 73 and everyone else you guys are making a fool out of your selfs he is no fake you guys don’t no nothing and I would love to see of guys come to the field and play us. You obviously don’t find anything on him cause its supposed to be annonomous but since you guys hate you just talk smack

Don’t worry: kinda hard to be either SEAL or SF with no military service, amigo. But just go ahead and delude yourself that he’s legit if that will allow you to “be happy”.

32. Jonn Lilyea says:

I wonder if the folks like #80 know how stupid they sound.

33. D says:

Don’t Worry #80. I’ve been on the field with him as well as his team “TAG”, trust me when I tell you that he does a disservice to that team. It takes a real piece of work to exploit a group of young impressionable guys like that. I’ve been tested in the real world, I’m no SEAL but I’ve worked with them and know how they operate. This poser is no SEAL. Actually, he’s a nothing because he never served in any capacity.

He’s about as useful as that stuff that forms at the corner of your mouth when you’re really, really thirsty.

Judging by the composition of your comment I’m not entirely sure you aren’t the fake himself. I actually hope that’s the case and you’re not one of his young mislead teammates.

For reference, in the video linked above I was actually in that shootout. My good friend was the guy following and recording our favorite commando. I was a solid 70 yards ahead of him, engaging the other team who was another 50 yards ahead of me. I was using a bolt action paintball gun, and I was in the thick of it.

Dear Jesus was hiding in the FAR back, behind kids as young as nine with his 30balls per second paintslinger screaming into his radio about being overrun. Which by the way never happened because the guys I was playing with (who were also using pump guns) pushed the other team back and slaughtered them.

He’s such a hard charging badass isn’t he?

Did he ever find that GoPro? I’m sure that had some GREAT footage from way back in the bush. Here’s that link for those that missed it:

34. Jonn Lilyea says:

He’s shootin’ the shit out of those trees, ain’t he?

Wow. He’s wearing more crap than any of the EOD team guys were wearing on “Bomb Patrol Afghanistan”.

How does he even breathe in that getup? Is he all covered up liek that because he’s afraid of getting paint from an exploding paintball on his head?

Can I go down there and take some shots at him? I’m quite good at sneaking through the woods and hiding in plain sight.

This guy is a ballsack.

And with that look on his face, I would not let him around any kids.

Maggot.

37. Withheld for my safety says:

I have worked with this guy so I guess you could say I know him personally . The poor guy is delusional as well as a pathological liar and a thief. The sad thing is that he truly believes some of his lies as he has a warped perception of reality. The guy even lies about his age claiming to be 8 to 10 years older than he actually is. He seems to leave a trail of misinformation wherever he goes. Probably to make himself harder to find. He is a sad sad case.

I cant begin to imagine how he manages to keep his pretty young girlfriend. She always looks so miserable. The poor girl is either crazy herself or scared to leave him.

He can be a really nice guy and usually is but He is a certifiable nut with a large arsenal of weapons and a larger obsession. I think He’s a ticking time bomb.

38. Withheld for my safety says:

By the Way
    I cant believe I found this thread. This is hilarious! The guy is a nationally recognized tool.

39. O-4E says:

@89…be sure to pass this link around to his girlfriend and associates..

40. rb325th says:

@88, if you are convinced this guy is a danger to himself or others then you owe it to yourself and others to report your concerns to an appropriate agency. Especially if as you claim he has an arsenal and you feel he is a “ticking timebomb”….

41. D says:

@85,

I don’t know how well he breathes, but he sweats more than I did on my worst days in OEF/OIF. That’s impressive considering I was almost done in as a heat casualty once.

I forgot about this loser.

Clown.

43. ghost says:

Your all wrong. He’s a nice guy and is not q fraud. Most of you don’t even know him so shut the hell up.

44. A Proud Infidel says:

That dickheaded twerp is a Navy SEAL like I’m currently a member of Delta Force, and I guarantee you and everyone else that I’M NOT!!

Pussy.

46. ghost says:

Look if it wasn’t for this guy and his team I wouldn’t be where I am now… I don’t care wether the guys delusional or not, he and his friends have filled a whole in my life that’s been empty for quite a while. .. can we just end this chat. You insult him and at the same moment your insulting others too. I can’t believe you guys even have the balls to bring his wife into this…. its just shameful

47. A Proud Infidel says:

Ghost, poser clowns like him will only hold you down. He’s obviously NOT who or what he says he is, and if he lies to you and everyone else about that, what can you trust him with?

48. Setnaffa says:

I just feel sorry for the lumphead and his camp-followers…

ghost: sorry that your “hero” here turned out to have feet of clay. But that doesn’t alter the fact that he’s a liar and a fraud.

Your call on whether to keep drinking the Kool-Aid or think for yourself. Personally, I’ve always preferred the latter.