Christopher Tirao; Rolling Blunder

| August 21, 2012 | 102 Comments

Our buddy, Scott, sends us the research he did on Christopher Tirao, who calls himself “Rolling Thunder”, a name given to him by his Indian Great-grandfather. He’s probably the mightiest warrior ever to grace these pages. He says he has over 30 years of military service and he’s done it in every branch of military service (sorry Coast guard, he missed you guys).

Yup, he was in “Nam” three years after the rest of us pussies left. He even stayed in Iraq for nine years while the rest of us were fat and happy at home. Need his narrative of his service?

There you go, aren’t you ashamed of yourselves? Lazy pogues, I’ll bet you all only went to one service. I mean this Billy Badass started out as a pilot and then became a SEAL. Oh, and if you go read the rest, he was a Navy SEAL Aviator, too, a rare breed of man, indeed.

The President (he doesn’t say which one) gave him this $6 hat, too for his service in Desert Storm. I didn’t get a hat, but then, I wasn’t a jet pilot/SEAL/Marine/Special Forces/Ranger, either.

Highly decorated, you ask? You betcha; he got the Silver Cross and the Distinguished Star. What? You never heard of that shit? Well, that’s because you’re all POGs. Here’s a picture of them for you;

As he warned Scotty, his records are classified and no one can find them, cuz, you know, he’s so high speed no one can keep up with his exploits, especially not some high-drag records clerk;

He claims he’s Native American, too, but the Indians are asking “Who?” So he must’ve been a secret Injun, too, and the tribes had to seal his records so white eyes can’t see them.

I don’t know how he found the time, what with fighting all of those secret wars for the country, but apparently he has some prison time, too.

But if you have some time, you should click over to Scotty’s place and read the whole thing, you’ll be sorely ashamed of your own puny service afterwards.

Sites That Link to this Post

1. jay says:

So among the thosands of completely fabricated bullshit. Why does he claim a POTUS (Doesnt say which one) gave him a hat that is attached to a drug task force in southern asia….wouldnt he have just been given it if he was part of it? Oh wait thats right….he earned it just like all those “metals” he has….gawd must be so hard to be a badass like him…making up lies on the fly…an i know my grammer or spelling isnt the greatest but damn. I know that theres aptitude tests for all the so called jobs hes had…maybe his ptsd from being at home an pretending so hard fucked him up….fml this guys awesome. So awesome i had to take the time to comment about it from my phone.

2. thebronze says:

I doubt Christopher D. Tirao is even this turds real name. Tyrone Washington, maybe.

3. malclave says:

I think my favorite part was when he called “Semper Fi” a code.

Fire MEPS!

4. David says:

I feel so inadequate…what a douche!

5. Hack Stone says:

Jay, regarding #51, I think he is suffering from an STD, not PTSD.

6. KillerB says:

They poser busters did a damn good job with this assrat, but like so many other posers, Tony “Tiger” Meyers, Author “Cookie Monster” South, Dallas “Dildo/Dilly” Wettengate (sp).. they will pop back up….just like wack a mole (poser)

7. Marine_7002 says:

@50 Damn, I knew someone would have the answer. Thanks, ex-PH2. Now lemme get out my stone tablet and scribe and write that down, ’cause I’ll never remember it.

#48 YatYas: some family trees don’t have branches.

So he never claimed to be a Coastie…why aren’t our Semper Paratus bretheren not rising up in righteous anger to protest that omission? An obvious oversight on his part, he needs to rewrite his fairy tale a bit.

8. LebbenB says:

Instead of Rolling Thunder, perhaps he should call himself Failing Skies.

In August 1945, the US didn’t drop the A-Bomb on Japan, it dropped Christopher Tirao.

9. Steadfast&Loyal says:

So where do I turn in my military records?

With heroes like him I should just run in shame.

He is an Army of One. The rest of us can go home.

10. Redacted1775 says:

This guy is out of his fucking mind. Must spend his free time sucking on car exhaust pipes…

11. Twist says:

Polly Shore’s movie “In The Army Now” is a more acurate depiction of Military service than this guy is.

12. Scottys Hideaway says:

I sent this ass-clown a personal invitation through his contacts to come defend himself on this blog. He’ll show up but he will be so secret squirrel that no one will see him. The ” Allen Aho ” f/b account is still active & he is communicating from there. He is also activating his Rolling Thunder account long enough to send messages & then de-activating. The mighty secret squirrel of face book thinks he’s slick.

13. Scottys Hideaway says:

Well I got a reply back from Rolling bullshit.. He blocked me on the Aho account..hehehe, That has a ring to it don’t ya think.. The Aho blocks me on the Aho account..lmaoooo

14. Scottys Hideaway says:

Allen Aho

50 minutes agoScott
    Your more than welcome to join in on the conversation about your lies Christopher Tirao . We would love to hear what you have to say in your defense boy.Come on, your the Billy bad ass on the block. so lets see what a secret squirrel bad ass like you has to say. you have officially been called out ! ” No glory in Stolen Valor “.
    You can no longer message Allen Aho. Learn more.

15. a175darby says:

Found this poem on Fakers by Ronald W. Hull, it might be a bit mild for this subject but it rings home what we all fight againts so often here. Rather than pasting it, here is the link to it…..Scotty…..job well done on this one.

16. Michael Broughton says:

Can’t really help, after reading the whole dossier at “Stolen Valor”, if this soup sandwich is just primarily mentally incapacitated! He needs to be locked away forever. He sounds like he is a danger to society.

17. DLM says:

Turd needs a spelling lesson to start with.

• judy barley says:

The Turd told me off on line when I called him on being a FAKE…HE WENT BALISTIC…..
      And my spelling sucks he told me…

18. Twist says:

Caps lock……..UNLEASH THE RAGE!!!!!!!

19. Scottys Hideaway says:

He has made the POWnetwork.org..wall of shame

20. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

@69 He seems a few bricks short of a load to me…

21. Anonymous says:

Damn, he did everything but claim his codename was Agent Orange! (What, no Moon of Endor campaign ribbon?)

22. Yat Yas 1833 says:

Anonymous, let’s don’t dis the Endor campaign! I was a gunner on an “Astro-Amtrac” and it was a total bitch! If it wasn’t for the Millennium Falcon…

23. malclave says:

@71

He racked up 3 Star Destroyer kills in his Y-Wing.

When he said he was USNF… does that stand for “Under Sedation, Nucking Futs”?

24. Scottys Hideaway says:

Rolling Blunder’s new F/B page. http://www.facebook.com/ApacheWarrior35

25. Scottys Hideaway says:

That page didn’t last long. 5 mins. of posting by three people & he shut it down.

26. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

In Western Massachusetts the USNF stands for the Unitarian Society of Northampton and Florence…based on his comments this guy could easily be a member.

I think he’s more likely a follower of the Church of Blind Onanism International. But that’s just me.

28. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

@77 I need some eye wash now, that retina burn is going to sting for a while.

29. Tom says:

“In addition he is also a scratch golfer, a published poet and a research physicist. If you don’t believe him, just ask his wife-Morgan Fairchild.”

Whom he has seen naked … and with whom he has slept!
    This guy gives the SNL Lier a run for his money!

Has anyone gotten this man on the horn? Heard his story?

I cannot wait.

Turd.

31. Scottys Hideaway says:

The idiot is back on line in face book.

32. Picking on my little buddy like that. All four branches and learned the code of the US Marines…..I am in awe!!

33. Anonymous says:

what a shmuck

And given the fact he’s been putting up/taking down FB pages with curious regularity, that kind of throws out the mentally ill excuse.

35. kato811 says:

I have also hear from those close to him that he is Gay

36. Ginger says:

Who would create one group after another, make it secret and say it is for veterans??? I smell a rat!

@85.

Your not being PC.

Just kidding.

38. katie says:

Maybe he went to nam after the war ended with the top secret mission of infiltrating enemy territory and placing spam mail in there mailboxs! Thats totally hardcore man!

39. Mike says:

I visit this site quite often…mainly for the sheer entertainment value of some of these jokers, but this dude takes the cake. After 21 years of active duty service, I am in awe of his achievements. Seriously though, I am actually a little embarrassed for him, as well as the majority of these folks captured forever on TAH.

40. kp32 says:

Isn’t that Whoopi Goldberg?

Assclown-o.

42. Don Everson says:

Holy monkey shit. He claimed everything except space station door gunner !

43. Sparks says:

Just saw this guy for the first time. He is unf@cking believable! How does he have the brass to claim all that shit? I mean DAMN! He had me at ‘Nam in ’78! One of the biggest ass clowns I have seen on TAH.

44. Andy says:

Why didn’t he join the coast guard…..pussy

45. hueydoc says:

here’s his new fb page. he does not mention any military service. https://www.facebook.com/christopher.tirao.7

Loser.

47. HAHA says:

Ohmigosh, this guy is comedy gold!

McGroober!

48. bender22 says:

Wow, I just realized I earned 4 Silver Crosses and 2 Distinguished Stars and the DA told me they were ARCOMs and Good Conduct Medals.

49. AtDrum says:

Hah I would have you beat then. That would be 6 silver and 6 stars then! Must remember to do that math when going through the retirement audit. Can I site this page as referance?