More PETA Propaganda

| November 10, 2012 | 50 Comments

Here’s a copy of the asinine ad that PETA plans to put on billboards near Nevada schools:

They’ve apparently already placed similar billboard ads near schools in Canada, and plan to do the same near schools in California.

I hope they ask some kid and he or she tells them, “Because turkey tastes great!”

Idiots.

Category: Dumbass Bullshit, I hate hippies, Liberals suck

1. Biermann says:

Going to attempt smoking a turkey this year. Have been deep frying them the past few years.

2. LebbenB says:

Hey! I’m a member of PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals.

And if God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did He make them taste so good?

3. Redacted1775 says:

I’m guessing this ad would fail in Korea.

4. Yat Yas 1833 says:

What LebbenB said!?

5. NR Pax says:

Because dogs were made to be our friends, turkey was made to be our food and PETA was made to make us feel better about our lives. Next question?

6. Charles says:

Obviously, PETA hasn’t been to anyplace in Mainland Asia. That wasn’t always chicken you know what I mean.

7. Ranger11C says:

Every animal has it’s place on the planet. Most of them belong next to mashed potatoes.

8. Anonymous says:

Because no matter how hard you try, you cannot pair a decent wine with dog, even that Old Vine Zinfandel that works with everything.

No, you never pair a wine with dog, especially not with Chicago Style Dog, with all the trimmings. You pair beer and crisp fries with it. Everyone knows that.

I don’t understand what is wrong with those people. They just don’t know how to focus on the things that really matter. Civilization is about to end. The Bieber is breaking up with Selena.

10. Devtun says:

Whats wrong with eating dog? Barry Obama gobbled them down in Indonesia…now he wants his Obamabots to eat the rich.

11. Mr. Blue says:

Because tofu* for Thanksgiving is an Abomination to Nuggan!

*or any other self righteous hippie crappy food nonsense.

12. Frank says:

Taste so good indeed, #2, and why’d he make them out of meat?

If PETA is so interested in making critters smile, how about they just go blow a goat?

13. UpNorth says:

^^Like^^.
    I just blew coffee through my nose, Frank. That was hilarious.

Back in the days of long ago, when people were becoming people, they discovered that instead of letting other animals eat them, they could eat other animals. They liked the taste. Then they discovered that fire made other animals taste even better. They then invented the barbecue and outdoor cooking in the summertime and tailgating at football games.

Eating meat gave people bigger brains.

This is why every vegetarian you’ve ever met is a moron.

Especially PETA people.

15. AW1 Tim says:

I think I’m going to start supporting PETA by giving donations in their name to various businesses. Chick-Fil-A, KFC and Applebees sound like good ones. ;)

16. B Woodman says:

Because you hug a dog. Do you hug a turkey?

I think I need to send a pic of my shirt to them. The caption reads, “If God had meant us to be vegetarians, He would have made broccoli a lot more fun to shoot.”

YMMV…but probably not much.

18. Flagwaver says:

I prefer turkey as it isn’t as stringy…

19. Casey says:

Someone should rent space next to every one of those billboards with the ad “The President eats dog, why not you? Try a spaniel today!”

20. Militant Bibliophile says:

While not every vegetarian is a blithering idiot, all the sanctimonious ones I’ve met sure are. And yes, there ARE non sanctimonious vegetarians, among whom is my wife (well, mostly. She occasionally indulges), who happens to make the best turkey I’ve ever tasted

21. J.M. says:

IIRC, PETA kills 95% of the animals placed into their care. Maybe they should spend more money on saving those animals that naive people entrust to them, rather then waste money on crap like this.

At least the animals I kill are used to feed my family.

What would happen if someone put a big banner that says “We kill animals so you don’t have to” right under where it says “Go Vegan”?

23. OIF/OEF Vet w/pre-existing condition says:

Once you’ve seen dogs eat people, you don’t really feel all that bad about where anybody is on the food chain.

You guys do know that, during the Vietnam war, when some place was hit with napalm and people were killed by it, the popular Vietnamese pot-bellied pigs, which were food animals over there, would eat the roasted people?

You do know that, right? It’s the ultimate revenge.

25. Jon The Mechanic says:

You know what is going to taste VERY good when I get back from Afghanistan?

Some of the venison from the doe that my brother in law’s wife shot. It was her first time hunting, and she got a NICE sized doe (about 150 pounds).

26. B Woodman says:

#21 What J.M. said. PETA is a fraud and a con job. They should be investigated and prosecuted for RICO by Eric Holder. Oh, wait. . .. .

27. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

That Dogurky looks yummy! Lets eat!

28. Just Plain Jason says:

Now I am hungry…

29. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

@ 29 … lets fight over the head. For soup of course, film it, and send it PETA! Betcha we would get over 10 million hits on YouTube!

30. Just Plain Jason says:

Ingrid Newkirk would just love us.

They love to run a racket in the fashion industry, they will get a designer to do an ad for them and pay a donation in turn that designer will not be protested. I do think it is funny when they get told to piss up a rope by a celebrity. Two recent ones that I remember were Johnny Weir the Olympic Figure skater who they went after because of he used feathers in his outfits, which he answered “I have leather in my skates and you have never said anything about that.” Another was Lady Gaga after the infamous meat dress incident and she just called them out on their shake down tactics.

31. Make_Mine_Moxie says:

The main reason more turkeys get eaten than dogs(in this country) is dogs are smart enough to not stare straight up into the sky when it rains until their nostrils fill with water and they drown. Then again, by that arguement, turkeys are STILL smarter than most PETA members…

32. Myra says:

I’ll stop eating turkey the day it does something useful other than filling my belly. Does it sit when I say so? No. Does it have teeth that scare tweakers away? No. Does it alert me to visitors? No. It shits, gobbles, and makes more turkeys. Off with its head.

In the meantime, I enjoy smoked turkey and can’t wait for Turkey Day. Oh, and I use real butter in the baking and cooking, ’cause that’s what the Good Lord intended.

33. Jon The Mechanic says:

@Myra

2 question. Salted or unsalted butter?

Also, do you fill the carcass with the stuffing or do you bake it in a separate bowl?

34. Joe Williams says:

Thanksgiving Day memeu for meat entrees will be Turkey,Ham & venision. Also a early morning Deer Hunt(family Tradition). This is a big family GTG at one
    of UNcle’s homestead. PETA be damned. Joe

@34 – Unsalted butter if the recipes call for it, otherwise salted butter.

If you like the dressing stuffed into the turkey, do it. Otherwise, in a pan is fine. Try adding a half pan of cornbread to it, or split the stuffing into two pans and mix cornbread with one of those halves.

36. Bill C says:

Will they be putting one up on Pennsylvania Ave?

37. Just Plain Jason says:

Now if there was a way to get peta and westboro fags to protest each other while a depressed al qeda truck driver comes along…

38. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

Who cares what some vegetarians think? They are puny, weak, and stupid due to loss of brain mass…

Besides everyone knows the best way to serve dog is in a stew, not roasted slowly with stuffing like a turkey…PETA dumb4sses…

39. PintoNag says:

Vegetarian…old word for bad hunter.

40. Myra says:

@34: Salted butter by default. I don’t do stuffing inside the turkey. Cornbread-based dressing in its own pan, using some drippings from the turkey, is really good.

Really, I’m better at dessert–pumpkin roll, pumpkin pie, whichever. I think I’ll do both this year.

41. Ema says:

This demonstration of the stupidity and ignorance of meat eaters does more for vegetarianism than any peta campaign ever could. Well done.

42. teddy996 says:

@42- blow it out your ass, you sanctimonious cunt.

43. 2-17 Air Cav says:

“If you wouldn’t eat your dog, why eat a turkey?”

The way I understand this–and the way it should be explained to kids–is that PETA is saying that because we eat turkeys, we should also eat out pet doggies. That bad old PETA.

44. 2-17 Air Cav says:

Eat out? Jeez. Talk about unintentioned sick humor. That should have been “eat our” not eat out.

Supidity of meat eaters? Hmmm.

Animal protein makes human brains bigger and function more efficiently. That explains why vegetarians are stupid and spend a lot of time sitting on their butts whining about people who eat meat.

The amount of tillable land for producing food crops is being lost in direct proportion to the burgeoning volume of human population. More people require more living space. This planet isn’t designed or able to support the projected increase to 10 billion in a few years. The water table is also rapidly being reduced by overuse everywhere, by erosion, by loss of glacial runoff, and by weather cycles that humans can’t control. So how is a strictly vegetarian population going to be supported under those circumstances?

Or do you think your food comes from the store and has no other originating point?

And let’s remember that not only does not everyone like tofu, children should NEVER be raised on a macrobiotic diet unless you really WANT kids with rickets, undersized stature, cranial atrophy and deficient immune systems.

And yes, I can back up everything I said.

Furthermore, it’s a fact, documented in more than one report, that PETA people are more interested in getting rid of all animals on this planet than anything else, so it’s NOT about ethical treatment of animals. It’s about getting rid of them. Shall I bring up the news item about the two PETA workers who were arrested with needles and euthanasia drugs in the trunk of their car, and who were caught throwing animals they had killed into dumpsters? Should I bring up PETA’s kill rate, which is higher than that of most animal shelters?

Don’t prate to us about sanctimoniousness and ignorance, you slimy pork rind. You’re WAY ahead of us on that score.

Nah, I think teddy said it pretty well. Trust a nuke to come up with something short and to the point as long as it isn’t a divisional or department exam, right?

BUMPUS HOUNDS!!!!

47. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

@ Ema

My belly is growling right now … for MEAT, slowly cooked, rare!

If there were few options for food, I would not think twice about leaving my office, walking out to Broadway, locating the first little white poodle, that is leading its master around by lease, kicking it in the head, and eating it on the spot. Now, this probably won’t happen any time soon due to, local laws prohibitting the drop kicking of little dogs, our abundant food supply and plenty of plump juicey turkeys to eat! But If I had to …

48. peta still sucks says: