Gunner! Stuttering jackass at 4! HE!

| November 15, 2012 | 72 Comments

Just in case anyone is interested, TSO’s favorite take down, Timothy Poe is going to be on the Dr. Phil Show this afternoon and he’s still stuttering;

A little bird tells me that Dr Phil jerked a knot in his ass, but we’ll see. I had to do some research to determine the time and place today, since I’m not a big fan, but since we’ve been talking to producers of the show, I figured I’d better check in. If it helps, here in the DC area it’s on at 4 PM Eastern time on the CBS channel 9.

Links to the Tim Poe saga at TAH, in case you missed it;

Tim Poe: America’s Got Stolen Valor?

“Stolen Dick” Poe and the case of the Phantom CIB….

EXCLUSIVE: TMZ suckered in by Poe

Poe and his pictures

And thus does it end…

Sings the Craven? “Nevermore!”

From NBC News; Lying about your military service? These bloggers have you in their sights

ADDED: Here are some clips of the show, scroll down.

1. Mustang says:

Here’s another link for anyone wanting to comment on the Dr. Phil page: http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=33523

Now, to find CBS on the old TV. Hmmm.

3. I don’t wanna see the guy any further humiliated. His is a sad case indeed. We should pity his ilk and offer support; not continue to cause him pain.

Screw that! Gonna be some fun if this plays out as advertised.

And there was a cute pix of Jonn at the NBC link to boot.

Jonn: what, no beehive rounds available? (smile)

Geezo pete, he can’t even do a good job of faking stuttering!

6. Whitey_wingnut says:

I’m normally watching the Speed Network while I’m working out and want to watch this, but I know there will be a few individuals who wouldn’t appreciate my out burst at the gym.

7. nucsnipe says:

Last clip is good Poe bawling like a little kid while Phil rips him a new one.

8. Dave Thul says:

I let his former unit know he will be on. Too bad Dr Phil doesn’t do live phone calls.

9. abs says:

Damn looks like it was 3 PM EST. I just tuned in to CBS and it almost over. Ah well I’ll have to wait for them to archive it.

10. ROS says:

Just starting here, but I don’t know how much of “Dr.” Phulloshit’s eyebrows I can take.

11. Jabatam says:

5 minutes into the show and this jackass has me yelling at the TV!

12. Jonn Lilyea says:

Still stuttering he is. Poe truly thought he was shot in the leg in a firefight in Iraq even though he’s never been in Iraq.

13. ROS says:

Ear infection, brain infucktion- same, same.

14. Jonn Lilyea says:

That look on his face is one that says “Maybe coming on this show wasn’t such a good idea”.

Well, I looked at my bronze globe of the whole world and decided I’ve been to Azerbaijan, because I had a stamp collection with stamps from there when I was nine. I musta been there.

Is anyone going to provide a link so that those of us deprived souls can watch it, too?

OK, my TV died, and I’m not replacing it until I get a book done, so get off my frakkin’ back, willya? Geez!!!!

16. Dave Thul says:

So far it looks like it could be a 20 minute segment, but needs the full hour because of his stu-stu-stu-stuttering.

@17 — Please post spew alert ahead of stuff like that. Thanks.

18. Dave Thul says:

“I did lots of different impressions”.

Whoops.

19. ROS says:

“I’m sorry I said the things I said.”

Not, “I’m sorry I lied.”

I wonder if Timmy-poo can “feel the whiskers” yet? (hat tip to Ranger-Up’s “The Damn Few”)

21. Jonn Lilyea says:

“I don’t remember his mustache”.

22. Jonn Lilyea says:

Here come the tears.

23. AverageNCO says:

Well if you ask Poe he doesn’t have a mustache. In his mind, as he remembers it, he shaved this morning.

24. Jonn Lilyea says:

Aw, man, strippers on the show tomorrow.

25. ROS says:

“I want to believe him because I loooove him.”

Seriously, I can’t take this shit.

26. Dave Thul says:

This guy just does not know when to stop digging. Even President ‘I never had sex with that woman’ knew when it was time to come clean.

I suppose looking batshit crazy is a better option than being exposed as a horrible liar.

There is a website for Dr. Phil, for anyone who doesn’t mind it in small doses. One of the guys on his team says there was no grenade explosion.

28. Jonn Lilyea says:

He declined a polygraph test. That’s not incriminating at all.

29. Jonn Lilyea says:

Praise for the military healthcare system from Dr Phil.

30. Jonn Lilyea says:

“I want some help”.

31. ROS says:

*lip quivering*

32. Dave Thul says:

I have to admit, getting a tattoo over the non-existent bullet scar is a clever way of faking it.

33. ROS says:

Damn, Dr. Phil may have borred his balls for this.

34. Dave Thul says:

Just because you have no remorse, thrive on drama and live in a fantasy world, doesn’t mean you are a bad person.

35. ROS says:

Nope, he didn’t. Doc is still a prick.

“Let me help you. Let me send you to the lie-detecting people so you can say in 6 months that you’re cured and couldn’t help being a lying sack of whale shit because you had the lyitis in your vagina.”

Dave Thul: not so sure. I’ve read somewhere that the scar needs to be 10-15 years old before a tattoo will “take”, and that most tattoo shops/artists won’t even attempt to cover a scar any younger than that with a tattoo.

C’mon ROS – it’s the Dr. Phil show, not Ranger-Up. The “good doctor” can’t get too much out of character, or he’ll lose his core audience!

Maybe the lads at Ranger-Up will feature Poe in their next “The Damn Few”. That would be worth watching.

38. Dave Thul says:

Hondo: exactly my point, most people wouldn’t know that.

So putting a tattoo over the ‘scar’ is easier than saying the BAS did such a good job sewing it up that it didn’t even leave a scar. I could even see him selling that in a bar-’I was self conscious about my war wounds but I’m a real man so I covered them with a tattoo rather than plastic surgery’.

39. 2-17 Air Cav says:

Thanks, Dr. Phil. My theory is that he was impaled on a unicorn and butt raped by an anaconda.

Dave Thul: true – but high risk. All it takes is one guy in the bar who knows the score. And some bars have lots of guys with tattoos hanging out.

41. AverageNCO says:

My battle scars are covered with tattoos…….hmmmmmm? I wonder where he got that idea? Maybe from this turd!

Well, that kinda pretty much sucked. Another hour I’ll never get back.

43. Nik says:

Glad I was at work and couldn’t watch it. I’d probably still be swearing enough to peel the paint and de-fur my cats.

44. 2-17 Air Cav says:

Nik: Not to worry. The next Phil will be even better. It features, according to the commercial, a 2 or 3 ton woman who is spoon fed by her fiance.

45. Nik says:

That sounds barf-worthy.

46. kp32 says:

Lying is now “Memory Deficit”?

WTFO?

Is it fair to say that most of us here are not in the target audience? Never having had any delusions that I was, that is the first (and presumably last) time I will watch it! Not sure I’d even want to watch the update. There would need to be an update, right?

Nothing incongruous about a silly, lying, con artist appearing on national TV repeatedly, begging for alternately help, big bucks, and sympathy getting a second seating at the trough. My barf meter is pegged.

48. Jonn Lilyea says:

So, the upshot is that Poe is a sociopath and he’s going to tell the folks at the brain repair store what they want to hear and he’s going to go back on TDP’s show and announce that he knows now that he lied – some facsimile of that without really admitting that it was his fault. He’ll never lie again, which will be his first newest lie. If you ask me, his wife needs to get her brain tuned up, too. But no one asked me.

Phil did a fair job. Points for looking at Poe and saying “Somewhere a village is missing it’s idiot.” But, he gets minus points for allowing Poe an escape with his free trip to the brain repair store. Poe will use that to his full advantage and he’ll be back on the public stage and we’ll be the bad guys.

Also, Phil gets minus points for not mentioning TAH. I guess we’re just a free research service.