Is William Blake in this picture?

| December 4, 2012 | 97 Comments

There has been some measure of discussion on the post about fake Marine William Blake (aka Zippy the Pinhead) who claims he was in the Marine engineer unit that deployed from the war in Grenada to the rubble of the Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983. Realdealengineer sends this picture of him and his unit in Grenada who actually did do that mission;

There may be something wrong with my eyes, but I don’t see Blake in the picture.

ADDED: MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) sends us the real, undoctored photo maybe he’s easier to spot in this photo;

1. rb325th says:

Reminds me of the guy from back in the P-net days. He claimed to be a USMC Gunny, all was fine until he mentioned to me in a drunken stupor about his Silver Star for Grenada and Beiruit.. I blanked out his real name, douche tried to play dead too after he got busted out. Made up a fake suicide and brother to perpetuate that additional scumbaggery.

Some sockpuppet is gonna be here with his claims of bench pressing 50000 lbs and show all of you all. Just wait.

3. Yat Yas 1833 says:

If Billy Boy is in this photo then I’m a monkey’s uncle. I’m the kinda geek that prints out photos of these posers so I’m here sitting with my photos and a magnifying glass and I don’t se him. “Zippy” would stand out like a sore thumb!?

4. El Marco says:

You are a “GO” at the eye chart station.

5. streetsweeper says:

He’s on the ground, the chock block behind the right rear wheel of that vehicle on the right. I think.

6. Rabak Kabar says:

I know!!!!! Zippy was taking the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Chip@NASA says:

@6, Oooh Ohhhh Mr Kotter….is this a pop quiz???
    He’s right there in front of you….he’s the one in the ghillie suit. What do you mean you don’t see him….he’s the LZ they’re standing on.

8. Anonymous says:

Duh he is the only one with the steel pot on to the right side of the picture. Anyone should be able to see that.

9. Chip@NASA says:

He’s laying down behind that fence.
    You see that mountain with trees on it?!?!?!?

10. streetsweeper says:

Dang it, Chip! I was for certain that was him laying on the ground behind that wheel. *snap*

11. USMCE8Ret says:

I’d be asking the following questions:
    What unit were you assigned to, specifically?
    What was the makeup of your Battalion Landing Team?
    Who was your commanding officer?
    What ship were you on while you deployed?
    Which MAU (MEU) were you assigned to?

Like the Army, the Marine Corps keeps exhaustive records – and I have enough to disprove this clown’s claims.

No! No! You guys have it all wrong. He’s hiding in the shadows between the knees of those two guys on the right. He’s been photoshopped to look like a black smudge.

13. Twist says:

If you zoom in at the top left of the picture. When you have spotted the rock then you have found him.

14. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

I just sent Jonn and TSO the real photo.

Lets see if they post it!

The photo I have clearly identifies Blake – real deal!

15. Glas says:

So obvious, he is the squad sniper. In a ghillie suit at top right

16. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

@ 11 … those questions are almost impossible to answer. There are no photos, records, buddies, archives, books, articles, and plus people don’t remember sh*t like that … right? WRONG!

17. FatCircles0311 says:

I know what the problem is. He was so high speed low drag even before they had the term for it that he was bending light itself thus being unphotographable until years later after his “service”. In the shadow ops world we call them light benders and they are taught this skill early in childhood by the Illuminati.

*troll face*

What a shitbag…

18. Joe Williams says:

Still waiting in Bokoshe. Joe

Oh! Now I get it! The illuminati gave him the Cloak of Invisibility. He can there fore hide in plain sight, unless someone sees him as cheese and crackers. Or a bowl of hot, buttered popcorn. Or nice, crispy bacon.

20. Chip@NASA says:

@14 MCPO
    You sent them a photo of a dildo….come on…..fess up.

{;-D

21. Twist says:

mmmmmmmm crispy bacon.

22. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

@ 20 … Look above in the UPDATED article. Proof positive evidence … REAL DEAL!

23. Just an Old Dog says:

I think from the last thread on this guy he appeared to have the knowledge of someone who served, but on the left coast. He tried to come off like someone whose FB page was hacked. He told a BS tale to impress some chick on facebook and got called out. Instead of just fessing up he huffed and puffed and made threats, got an ally(alter ego?) and engaged in further asshattery.

24. Kato811 says:

Come on now guys in order for that pussy Blake to be in this picture he would have actually had to have served In the Marines. Which he did not To bad hes not man enough to admit he got caught lieing and just end all this he has brought down on him self. Hey Billy boy the VA IG knockin on your door yet? If not they will be soon

25. Anonymous says:

thanks for post our pic, as you can clearly see aint no billyboy with us here

26. realdealengineer says:

I posted #25 comment

27. realdealengineer says:

I would lke to thank all involve in putting this asshat in his place From all of us I think I can tell you all Thanks

28. Beirut Marine says:

nice Pic Realdealengineer.. a pic is worth a thousand words(or in this case a million words)

29. realdealengineer says:

#28 O how true, hiow true.For the men in this picture that are no longer here. I want to say go FUCK YOURSELF billyboy and good luck in the shower when they put you ass in jail where you belong you fucking POSER.

realdealengineer: still working this, and the last shoe may be yet to drop. Will keep you posted.

31. realdealengineer says:

thanks for everything Hondo, you guys are awesome brother.

32. Mike G says:

They knocked on Bill Blakes door today and looked at his DD-214 and said to have a nice day You cum gurgling faggots. I told you pukes you all are Idiots. Case Closed, you lose.

33. JAGC says:

Well that credible comment above solves this issue… I believe Mike G, he articulates a solid case and argument with unrebuttable proof :)

34. 2-17 Air Cav says:

@32. Why do you keep referring to yourself in the 3rd person? And if you say THEY knocked on your door today, then that’s good enough for me. Just like that story that you left your laptop open in a bar and someone added all those false claims about you. No one, especially me, doubted that one at all. Of course, they are two camps here. One says that you are Billie and the other merely his homosexual lover boy. Me, I think that you are Billie AND that you’re queer.

35. 1371 Actual says:

@ USMCE8Ret………
    I’ve already posted 3 of those questions to Billy BOY and the only response has been
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! and
    FUNNY THEN, FUNNY NOW, FUNNY FOREVER. BRING IT!
    As someone with a 10th grade education(GED), I will readily admit Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I have managed to make a couple of interesting observations……….
    1) HAHAHAHAHAHA was never commissioned as a Naval Vessel.
    2)FUNNY THEN, FUNNY NOW, FUNNY FOREVER, BRING IT! Was not the name (first OR last) of our Platoon Commander.
    3)My 3rd question was stupidly glossed over by fake Blake.
    As one of the Marines in this picture I can confirm everyones suspicion as to Blakes presence.

Mike G. is a turd of the loosest, runniest, smelliest sort.

Felcher he is.

37. Mike G says:

You faggots are just like Liberals, you can’t stand the Truth. Eat shit and Die.

Loose stool you are Mike G.

Are you offering yourself up?

39. Nik says:

Man, is it just me or is the entertainment really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately?

Nice, Mike G.

Love the tough guy image.

The only thing afraid of you is a 10 inch log of meat. Even then, it might beat you. But I have feeling that you would let it.

Just an observation.

You chicken shit felcher.

41. Nik says:

Naw, Green Thumb. I’m sure if he got his hands on meat that big, he’d beat it all day long.

Mike G. strikes me as the guy looking for the “Big D”, and I don’t mean Dallas…

Or maybe so. Who knows?

A turd he is.

43. Nik says:

Definitely. Turd.

You know, Nik – I’d guess Mikey-boy G is a huge Michael Jackson fan. His favorite song is probably “Beat It”.

45. 1371 Actual says:

@ Mike G
    You’re not fooling an

46. 1371 Actual says:

You’re not fooling anyone Blake.
    You claim to have had your DD 214 handy today. Where is it?
    I’m still waiting for answers to the questions I asked.

47. Beirut Engineer says:

I will give it to you Blake, you keep running that mouth no matter what happens. I don’t care if you have a DD-214, you were not there. Do you understand who you are talking to. Fantasy time is over. The next knock on your door won’t be about a DD-214.

48. realdealengineer says:

As your posts are proving billyboy your not the loose stool that goes away, your the shit that gets blasted all over the sides of the toilet bowl that sticks there and has to be scrubed away with bowl cleaner. Well we’re gonna scrub you till we’re able you finally flush you away. You fucking little piss-ant.

49. realdealengineer says:

Beirut Engineer
    Brother he has no idea of who is acually coming to knock on his door. When that knock comes he’s done talking shit. He’ll be done period.

50. Beirut Engineer says:

This will not continue, or go without repercussions.