Eagle tries to snatch child

| December 19, 2012 | 179 Comments

Obviously, we need some sort of government legislation that would prevent these raptors from trying to steal our children;

Category: Who knows

Sites That Link to this Post

1. pete says:

damn!! lil gagoff is a grammar cop also! actually,,i enjoy mis-spelling words and taking them outta context just to piss basement boy’s like you off! must be working? LMAO!

2. YAG YAS says:

NHSparky, I looked it up. You’re still stupid.

Then you know what it is? Pray tell, why don’t you inform the rest of the class?

4. YAG YAS says:

If they cared to know, they’d look it up themselves. Geez, you’re dumb.

5. pete says:

i think lil gagoff is about to cry!

Concur, JAGC. Like this guy, perhaps.

See also comment 94 above.

7. PintoNag says:

There is an article on MSN now that points out discrepencies in the mentioned video.

Ah, but see, I’m pretty sure that in 3 minutes you didn’t find it.

Bottom line, as before, you’re a fucking idiot or a liar.

Hell, probably both.

And again, SAY GAY–let’s go by your assumption and say the video IS a fake.

Are you now claiming such things (raptors–ooooh, there’s that “big word” again) like this have NOT happened?

Gee, I’m guessing Gag-boy didn’t bother and doesn’t know how to look up that MOS, NHSparky. And I’m also guessing he doesn’t realize most of the regulars here already know your background.

God, some children get SO cranky when they miss nappy-time!

11. pete says:

does that lil twerp gagoff, even know what an MOS even is?

12. YAG YAS says:

108 Obviously MSN thinks eagles don’t attack children or small animals!

109 Sparky I googled NEC 3363 and it took about 4 seconds. Now I don’t doubt that it would take you up to 5 minutes to figure out how to do same, but as you said before, you’re not the smartest guy out there.

Well, so now it’s reduced to using perceived slurs like stupid, moron, dumb.

Again, the attention whore is showing itself for what it really is. And it’s been found out, so it’s trying to get even again. Can’t get to the top of the big rock on playground at recess, so it calls everyone else stupid and dumb. Yeah, that’s real creative.

Is that why you got kicked out of cooking school? Couldn’t come up with an original recipe? Gee, people do that here all the time. Or was it failing the food chemistry test? Hmmm. Well, when you put butter in pastry like pie crust, it makes it nice and flaky because the little bits of butter blended with the flour and water and salt leave tiny pockets behind when the pastry is baked. And if you want pie crust for a one-crust cream pie to stay flat, you bake it with beans in the tin after you poke it with a fork to let the steam out.

14. YAG YAS says:

110 Your idiocy is the gift that keeps on giving.

15. pete says:

are ya crying yet gagoff? better go get mommy sweetie

There was an article posted at Global Montreal quite a bit earlier today that did the same, PintoNag. Neither article is definitive one way or the other. Both raise doubts, but neither offers conclusive proof.

In short: could be real, could be fake. At this point we don’t definitively know one way or another.

But in any case, such an incident is plausible even if this one turns out to be bogus. That – along with pointing out Gag-boy’s idiocy – has been my whole point from square one.

Prove it, Gag-boy. Prove you actually did what you claim and that you’re not lying to us.

What is NHSparky’s military background? What did he do?

Again, I’ve been called lots of things IRL, jagoff–asshole, arrogant, pissy, grouchy, but never any variant of stupid.

But YMMV. That’s cool. My give-a-shitness regarding your opinion has been noted.

Hondo–fuggedaboutit. I know, and that’s all that matters. Group hug, everybody?

20. Video is a fake says:

I’m not going step in the heated discussion above, but there is no doubt the video is a fake.

The video shows a royal eagle snatching a young kid while he plays under the watch of his dad. The eagle then drops the kid a few feet away. Both the eagle and the kid were created in 3D animation and integrated in to the film afterwards.

21. PintoNag says:

@117 No dispute there. While the video may be a fake, an eagle attack certainly isn’t. They are more than capable of taking lambs and dogs, for sure, both of which would weigh as much or more than the child in the video.

22. Video is a fake says:

Obviously, I agree with you Pinto. We have historical evidence of raptors preying on children, and it is no stretch to reason that an eagle would try to prey on a child today. The bird sees a tasty snack of the right size, and evolutionary instincts kick in.

I have no idea how recent this has occurred or how often this occurs, but possible for sure. I bet the odds of getting it on film are rather slim, but in today’s digital age, can’t rule it out.

23. Video is a fake says:

I don’t understand YAG YAS’s attitude. Instead calling it a fake and presenting the evidence, he had to be a bag of dicks about it.

Sparky, just how many torpedoes DID you polish?

What is most interesting about gaggus is that the minute I said he’s been found out, he quit talking to me.

And now, he’s off in a corner, sucking his thumb – or whatever – because the girls won’t even let him play with them.

Well, gaggy gay say, who would WANT to play with you, you obnoxious, toad-licking, rump-fed runion?

I have a camera with a microchip that’s smarter than you are.

You know, the guy who created the video of crop circles suddenly appearing while people walked by them went to the trouble of explaining how he did it. None of the UFO-space alien hunters believed him, because it was too disapppointing to find that they’d been fooled by a clever trick.

So maybe the video is a gag, maybe not. I see things that others have missed. I can do some nice stuff with CS3, but I tell people what I’ve done.

I don’t use it as an opportunity to vent spleen on other people.

26. RUSH is the greatest Band says:

That video is fake, I am surprised you don’t know this

27. RUSH is the greatest Band says:

PH2 you were a photographer in the Navy? With all the sabre rattling you and the rest of the folks do on here you would think you were something a little more combat related..

28. YAG YAS says:

126 Holy fucking shit you are dull. The video is fake! The people who created it said so! Look back at 11, what did I say would happen?

You idiots have given me so many laughs today that could never be topped even if someone got me a 5 barrels of laughs for Christmas. And no Hondo, I don’t actually think barrels of laugh really exist, so you need to post 21 links on the topic.

Merry Christmas shitheads and if you get any cards with photos of your relatives’ kids with Santa, rest assured it’s not actually him.

29. RUSH is the greatest Band says:

PH2 you were a photographer in the Navy and can’t tell that the video is fake? It might be time for a new line of work for you..

30. Video is a fake says:

I’m confused. I get that video was fake and YAG YAS was right about it, why is he acting in this manner? Does he have a personal grudge against some of the posters here?

I’m not military but I have friends that are (akaI have black friends, see, I’m not a racist!) and I lurk here for fun. Just don’t get this guy getting so excited over this. ?

31. pete says:

hey rush,,,,are you gagoff’s boyfriend?

32. Video is a fake says:

@132
    the fact he thinks Rush is the greatest band strongly hints that he’s a friend of Dorthy. GAYDAR alert!

Video is a fake: IMO there’s a good chance it’s because he’s an asshole faker who was outed here at TAH and is butt-hurt about that. See comments 94 and 107 above and the link contained in the latter.

Had he come in here with proof and/or a reasonable argument, the entire discussion would have lasted 10 to 20 comments. Instead he provided much amusement for many by repeatedly proving himself an ass.

34. RUSH is the greatest Band says:

@132 I am not entitled to an opinion?

35. RUSH is the greatest Band says:

@133 oh yeah what do you listen to country songs about driving into a ditch and beating your wife?

36. Video is a fake says:

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. Your opinion might lead others to believe you are homosexual. And yes, you are entitled to be a homosexual.

But seriously, RUSH, why all the venom and vile over calling someone out over a rigged video posted on the internet?

37. RUSH is the greatest Band says:

I have zero venom about pointing out it was fake.. There was an article online about this very video being fake..

I doubt you have ever been to a Rush concert because if you have there aren’t may homosexuals hanging out there..

Old Boy came on here and said the video was fake and got blitzed by all kinds of people, he was insulting them but they weren’t a basket of cuddling puppies..

38. ttaylor says:

Oh wow!!

39. Joe Mama says:

The dingo ate your baby.

RUSH: there’s a bit of history here with YAG YAS. He’s come in “flinging dung” on a couple of other threads previously. And it’s possible he’s a faker who was previously outed here at TAH and is doing so in a pathetically lame attempt to “get even”. See comments 94 and 107 above, plus YAG YAS’s comments here

and here

Bottom line: he was suspected to be nothing but an ignorant, abrasive ass before this article was ever posted. That was proven above, and is why the response to his initial insulting entry was harsh and got harsher.

41. FatCircles0311 says:

Ban assault eagles. No reason why eagles should be equipped to assault claws.

42. 2-17 Air Cav says:

What the hell happened? I leave for most of the day and when I return there’s a 17-car pileup in this post!

RUSH is NOT the greatest band:

I don’t have any issues with a confirmation that the video is a composite — what you’re calling a fake — because I do photo effects on some of my own images, but I admit to it. I state that they are altered and edited when I publish them.

If this video is a manufactured or composite image, then it’s done quite well, because I did a stop motion frame-by-frame and enlarged viewing of it. The CGI images and effects in movies like Star Wars I, II, and III are far superior to IV, V, and VI. There is an enormous catalog of CGI imaging in all of the Lord of the Rings movies, but those techniques are vastly improved since the 1976 release of Star Wars.

So if the creator of this video did fool me, so what?

People argue over UFO videos that show nothing but small sport aircraft in the distance and no one can convince them that it’s anything other than alien spaceships. No one believed the creator of the crop circles video when he spilled the beans on how he did it. None of the crop circles hunters believe that humans can make the crop circles when it’s nothing but trampling grain in a field by a bunch of beered-up art college students.

Why would I be upset be something that is done well? It’s not insulting to find that somebody did a bang-up job of special effects on an amateur. And it does not make me incompetent. It means that the guy did a good job, which is what he meant to do.

However, you have no call to come here and insult me or anyone else on this board. You have no idea who you’re up against.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

44. 2-17 Air Cav says:

I see that the video’s authenticity is in doubt. Sure looks real to me. And if it is a fake, it’s a damn fine job and achieved the desired result: deceiving people. As for the crazed fellow who thinks it’s an IQ issue to have been duped, well, that’s just wrong and foolish. Whatever is ailing that fellow isn’t going to be cured here.

And no Rush is NOT the greatest band.

That would Dave Brubeck, Bobby Troup, Jimmy Dorsey, Benny Goodman, and Duke Ellington. THOSE are the greatest bands.

46. The Dude says:

That video is far out man

I love RUSH, but no way in hell are they the greatest band. And while I think there’s a lot of bands who don’t deserve to be in the Rock And Roll HOF, those whiner D&D players from the 70′s and 80′s who never quite grew up and play Moving Pictures on their cassette players nonstop need to grow the fuck up.

And again, Dude, et al, need to grow the fuck up.

48. Jim says:

The link to prove the video was faked doesn’t lead to anything.

“Sorry, but you are looking for something That Is not here.”

I left out a few other bands, superb musicians, so here they are:

Glenn Miller
    Harry James
    Fats Carlson
    Artie Shaw
    Kay Kaiser
    Dick Jurgens

There are others besides these. I think Peggy Lee had her own band. Julie London was married to Bobby Troup. And from the 1970s, there is the Jacques Loussier Trio, as well as B.B. King and Miles Davis.

There are not just bands, they are incredibly great bands. Real musicians playing real music.