Code Pink, et al. to protest at the National Gun Show

| December 27, 2012 | 27 Comments

I don’t think they’ll be all that welcomed, actually.

Code Pink Gun Show

I guess the anti-war thing isn’t paying off for Code Pink and Vets For Sitting On Our Hands so they’re joining up with MoveOn on a totally unrelated subject, because it’s all about the money since they lost their Code Pink House.

Oh, if you can’t see Madea’s email address and you need a free ride out to Chantilly, it’s medea@codepink.org. I’m only trying to help.

Category: Code Pink, Veterans For Peace/VVAW

1. PintoNag says:

Whatever. They’ll be corralled somewhere off to one side, screeching their fool heads off, and won’t even get stiff-armed out of the way trying to prevent people from entering the show. I’ll be curious to see if any of them try to go in and cause a ruckus. Now THAT would be entertainment!

2. Chip@NASA says:

I wanted to join Code Pick to pick up chicks but they didn’t appreciate my penis.

3. SteveS says:

I wish I still lived in that area. I’d love to go by just to take a leak on Medea Benjamin. I still haven’t forgiven that sticky fingered unt for the protests outside Walter Reed.

4. Susan says:

The thing you can do that will her Medea et al. the most is simply ignore them. They REALLY hate it when nobody pays attention to them.

5. Redacted1775 says:

Wonder if they’ll be dressed as giant vaginas.

6. Virtual Insanity says:

#5–

One way or another, yeah.

7. UpNorth says:

@7, love the sign in the background, O-4E. Made my day.

Don’t they have to pay to get in? Or are they going to be kept outside?

It has been a long time, back to 1967 – 1970, but even in Chantilly, this time of year can be quite chilly.

Hah! I’m a poet! And I know it!

9. Yat Yas 1833 says:

Code who??? They’re as relevant as a pimple my a$$ in regards to anything meaningful!

Snowplows, slush, splash…oh yeah, that would work.

11. Just an Old Dog says:

Media attention whores. It’s not like someone going to a gun show is going to have an epiphany and not buy a firearm because they hear the ranting of these Moonbats. They are there for the press and cameras only.

12. valerie says:

I am sure the opportunity for some very funny photos will bring out the best in the perverse minds of the attendees. At least, I hope so.

13. FatCircles0311 says:

Obvious attempt at trying to incite violence. Sorry but harassing people with weapons isn’t free speech, it’s stupid. I’m sure there will be plenty of security on hand to remove these social bottom feeder scumbags in pink.

14. Hack Stone says:

I thought that Code Pink was a Pink Floyd cover band.

15. RunPatRun says:

I’m sure the show will be packed and Code Pink will not have any effect on sales or the crowd (except maybe for some choice words on where to place their signs).

Not a surprise, but I think anyone who was on the fence about gun ownership isn’t any more. I thought it’d be a slow week to turn in a CCW application but found quite a long this afternoon. Friendly bunch of folks, and topic for conversation? The Chantilly Gun Show. I’ll let you know how many pinkos I see when I attend, most likely on Saturday.

16. PavePusher says:

Maybe David Gregory can pick up a few more STANDARD CAPACITY AR MAGAZINES, and take them home to D.C.

I wonder if he has the sack to go there with a camera crew and ask stupid questions?

17. Joe Williams says:

I am feeling EVIL. Think of 20 or 30 firearms owners suddenly pour of the show with those evil black rifles. They all take aim on code pinko.The evil ARs take over and all firing together empty a 30 round mag of blanks. Anybody want the babywipes sales. I will be selling the ticket chances for the firing. Joe

18. streetsweeper says:

@# 18- Media would probably crawl into the arms of the very first police officer she can readily find. And piddle. :-D

19. B Woodman says:

Shoot’ em with pink paint pellets from paintball guns. Ouch!

Try firing blanks. Or use waterguns.

21. 2-17 Air Cav says:

@2. Now, that was funny stuff!

22. Nik says:

I don’t think they’ll be all that welcomed, actually.

While they probably won’t be welcome, they will be safe.

When was the last time someone tried to shoot up a gun show?

23. streetsweeper says:

OC paint balls, the kind that not only sting when they hit but leave dye marks too. 8-)

24. TheTrueAnalyst says:

Ha! I was going to hit it up today, but I’m planning on checking out the show later this weekend. These code clowns are hilarious, and I’ll try to get some photos if they show up when I’m there.

@25, Spill something on them for me, will you, please?

26. Yat Yas 1833 says:

“Spill something on them…” HELL!!! Pee on them for me! Worthless rat bastages!?!