Tuesdays with Claymore

| January 1, 2013 | 11 Comments

Using “quotes” makes it seem “smarter”.

Gunning for facts

Hitler approved, Stalin tested

You know who else used check lists?

Clearly the 2nd Amendment was all about duck hunting.

“…I won.”

How’s that working out for you?

Koolaid wearing off?

Swear fealty or else

Captain Caveman

Code Stank

Buy Commie!

Praying for Biteme’s success

Lamenting a deal because it won’t cut defense. Patriots all.

Reasoned case for self-defense…DUmbasses reject it anyway.

Making the grade

Pretend conservatives in pretend doctor’s offices always discuss politics with complete strangers.

51%

Yeah, freedom of speech isn’t for everyone.

If it quacks like a statist…

Category: Tuesdays with Claymore

1. FatCircles0311 says:

“Yeah, freedom of speech isn’t for everyone.”

I hope law enforcement is watching this guy because his threats and general unhinged ranting is very dangerous.

2. Bam Bam says:

It’s fun because they can’t even agree with themselves on basically any issue posted… And at the same time sad because how do we lose elections against these clowns?

3. Just Plain Jason says:

Bam Bam it is because they can drag the “obama phone” crowd to the polls in droves.

I was just glad to see Missouri had an F from the Bradys for gun laws…woo hoo!

4. Bam Bam says:

This much is true. Maybe we need to start handing out Denny’s gift cards at election polls or something.

5. 2-17 Air Cav says:

@4. Let the taxes come and let them come for all, not some, of us. The quickest way to lose voters is to raise taxes. No gift cards required. I’ll pay more based solely on my steadfast belief that raising taxes is the kiss o f death. It’s a small price to pay to get the country back.

6. RaptorFire22 says:

@5, they’ll just blame the Republicans and Wall Street and anyone not a Libtard. GOP didn’t let them rob the people who are their biggest threat: those who don’t rely on government money and support.

7. Twist says:

I find it in the self defense thread they keep saying there are no “gun grabbers”, yet you can go through countless comments about wanting to ban and confiscate all guns. That is hypocracy level 99.

8. Twist says:

I find it ironic…

9. Claymore says:

There is a pretty vocal minority over there who are avid gun enthusiasts…now, that being said, some of them are whack-jobs who think they’re going to need their guns to fight off roving bands of conservatives who want to throw them into concentration camps, but that’s not much different than your typical Alex Jones/Infowars bullshit you see on a daily basis.

10. 2-17 Air Cav says:

I wonder what will happen when the silent majority draws the conclusion that it is absolute and utter foolishness to expect those who created and prolonged this fiscal sewer to actually solve it. More and more, I believe, regular people are moving toward the point where they reject D.C. altogether–not in panic or even in anger but in a cold, reasoned way.

11. Just Plain Jason says:

This should be an Honorable Mention! Holy shit I about died when I saw this. DU says HOLY SHIT MY PAYCHECK WENT DOWN!