Uncle Jimbo And RT Sayz

| January 3, 2013 | 11 Comments

Disclaimer: I have a man crush on UJ.  Via FB.

Category: Politics

1. mike says:

Is it wrong that I read that background graphic as guns LOL?

2. TheDot says:

This lady needs a throat punch. For one, in the NYC shooting, all 9 victims were shot by the police. Second, I guess she doesn’t know that on an installation we don’t get to walk around with weapons, they’re all locked in an armory. I’m to the point of actually getting angry when I hear the word “guns” come out of a journalist’s mouth, because I know they’re about to unleash Teh Stoopit.

@mike– I read it that way too hahaha

3. OldCavLt says:

Sorry: couldn’t stomach the brainless bimbo.

But I don’t think the right question is being asked by our side of this argument.

The right question puts the naysayers in the classroom in question and then asks:

So, if you were the teacher in that class, would you rather stand there and be the target?

Or would you rather have the capability to defend yourself and those children?

We know how the first option turned out.

And we never seem to ask those like the idiot female in the video that question.

Maybe we should.

4. 2-17 Air Cav says:

This is RT (Russia Today) News. Damn Ivan.

5. USMCE8Ret says:

The reporter is grasping for straws and doesn’t make a good arguement. Reporters need to familiarize themselves with subjects they are reporting on, lest they say stupid things and loose creditability. This lady needs to spend a few days as a ride-along on a tough neighborhood with a seasoned police officer, and see how things are done.

When they’re done with that, then they can visit the public and private schools in Israel and see how that’s working out. There has been NO significant school shooting in that country since teachers were armed in 1974. The Palestinians figured that out rather quickly.

You can legislate everything you want, but not behavior.

6. Anonymous says:

@3: The problem with posing the question that way is that it applies in other ways where, for better or worse, that’s not how things are done: Given the shootings by Hasan on a military base, would you rather stand there and be the target, or have the capability to defend yourself?

Nearly everyone here, I’m going to guess, would want to defend themselves, but yet that’s not base policy. It’s an emotional question, certainly, but I don’t think it’s necessarily a fair one given that the military operates in a similarly bi-polar way.

On a related note to all this gun idiocy, I hadn’t seen this posted here yet – a Denny’s manager threw out five on-duty detectives because someone saw they were carrying guns. They had ID and all (but weren’t in uniform since they were detectives):

Given the state of things some days, I’d be pretty damn happy knowing a bunch of cops were eating at the same place I was. But evidently not everyone feels that way.

7. FatCircles0311 says:

Something tells me this woman has an unhealthy fear of firearms and if she saw one in person she’d literally shit her pants. These people should be laughed at and discounted from any debate regarding the 2nd amendment, security, or personal responsibility not given free reign to set the tone of a pseudo debate that’s already concluded.

8. BamBam says:

Fantastic video!

Love te part where it was obvious someone was talking in her ear “I wanna go back to something you just said about DC… It’s lowest crime since 61″. Ok great job pulling that number out of thin air! And so what, low on the high end spectrum is still high! Sheesh.

9. FatCircles0311 says:

@6: I hope they sue under discrimination. Eating establishments are public places therefor blatant discrimination shouldn’t be acceptable. Society has deemed constitutional amendments and society as also told these individuals they must carry for their job. This is the most clear case of blatant discrimination.

10. FatCircles0311 says:

@8: He should have came back with this fact and that is DC only recently had their absurd firearms laws crushed by the courts as being unconstitutional. Her reply would have been a face plant into her libtard talking points.

11. Mac says:

Wow! That is one dumb twat.