Dingus at Washington Post tweets

| January 7, 2013 | 60 Comments

This tweet is in reference to Joshua Boston’s letter to Senator Feinstein. This is what suffices for rational discussion at the Washington Post;

Boston Tweet

I checked his bio and I don’t see anything in there about Rajiv Chandrasekaran being a career counselor in the Marine Corps. Maybe the Washington Post and, more specifically, Rajiv Chandrasekaran should stick to writing news stories and end the commentary about things that aren’t in his lane.

Category: Media

1. AndyFMF says:

Not that he needs my approval, but he’s got it.

If Josh was in Haditha in 2006, then his unit replaced my unit and I know what they went through after we left. Strong work.

Come and get your chow now, except for the 81s.

2. RandomNCO says:

I joined the Army as an E-3 June of 2003, and made E-5 by January of 2006. But I also saw guys who spent about 4 or 5 years in before making E-5 who were good soldiers and good leaders.

3. USMCE8Ret says:

@33 – Chakakahn is an expert at COIN, military strategy and all things pertaining to the military promotion process because… well… because he has an opinion on it. To be a reporter with the WaPo, that’s all you need. (SARC)

But no worries – Kuklafranandollie won’t drop by TAH and address the issue in this forum. I’m certain of it. He doesn’t have the balls.

4. Stryker's bud says:

“Kuklafranandollie,” indeed! teehee

5. John Stryker, USMC says:

@53. I’m sure he’d say, “My balls belong to another.”

Dammit. I forgot to swithch back. That is I in 55. I used that tag in another thread to make a point. Sorry.

7. Nik says:

@48

I’m sincerely hoping you’re not holding your breath. That type doesn’t tend to hold themselves responsible for their irrational rhetoric. You know he won’t give Cpl Boston the apology and respect he absolutely deserves.

8. TrapperFrank says:

CPL Boston, welcome and thanks for your service, you’ve got a million fans and supporters on this site. The letter you wrote to Sen. Feinstien was one of the most eloquent defenses of the Second Amendment I’ve ever seen. Keep up the good fight and Semper Fi!

Just wanted to put Rakjevik Cheesecakekarenstan back on top. Damn nice teeth he has.

10. PintoNag says:

When the original gun ban was put in place in the 90′s, I wrote the White House to protest it. I thought they should hear from me, since I was a concerned, law-abiding gun owner.

I got a form letter. Basically, it boiled down to this; “Nice to hear from you, but we’re going to do what we’re going to do. Have a nice day.”