Marine deserter hides out in woman’s body

| January 15, 2013 | 79 Comments

The Daily Mail has the story of poor Elizabeth/Donald Tremblay who deserted from the Marine Corps because she/he “couldn’t take it anymore and he fled to his home state of Maine” 31 years ago. Here’s the link, but don’t click it unless you think you can live with the image for the rest of your life. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, dickweed.

Now, even though much has changed in the past 31 years since Donald left the military- most notably her sex change- but that [doesn't] mean that the charges have been dropped.

She was already arrested once for the charge four months ago and she was forced to spend two-and-a-half days in jail, but she is still awaiting the official verdict from the Marines Corps.

‘The only thing they have on me is desertion. Other than that, I was a good Marine. I didn’t get in trouble or anything,’ Elizabeth told local paper Lewiston-Auburn Sun Journal.

Elizabeth, 57, says that it is not so much the fact that the Marine Corps came calling after her because she went absent without leave, but the timing of it all.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they don’t want it back. Mail it it’s discharge and forget it ever happened.

Category: Who knows

(shudder)

“The only thing they have on me is desertion. Other than that, I was a good Marine.” Bwahahahahahahah.

I appreciate the warning. I heeded it. I’m out of chlorine eyewash and snorting tabs. Really. I do appreciate it.

Okay, I’ll start:

“The only thing they have on me is killing and eating people. Other than that, I was a good person.” J. Dahmer

5. Preston says:

I really thought this was a tauntaun situation at first, judging by the headline.

6. O-4E says:

“I didn’t want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them.”
    David Berkowitz “Son of Sam”

7. ROS says:

It fears a dishonorable discharge??? You freaking think?

8. AW1 Tim says:

The Portland Press herald has this as a front page article. The rag is very much a leftist propaganda mouthpiece. It’s owned by the uber-rich husband of Maine’s Congressman Chellie Pingree. You can imagine that they also never run anything critical of her. Evah.

Anyway, this article also has everything they like: It’s about some queer, a Marine deserter, and how the Marines have given it an honorable discharge. God only knows why the Corps would do that.

Now this thing has access to the VA hospital at Togus, and the word through my back channel is that it hopes to force the VA to pay for the remaining sex-change surgery and hormone programs.

“Yes, I lost my entire army. But other than that, I was a good general.”
    – William George Keith Elphinstone, British Army, 1782-1842

10. Hack Stone says:

Okay, three comments. First is, just because allegedly “you tell your officer”, whoever the hell that is, that you are leaving, does not excuse being in unauthorized absence/deserter status. The second thing, this person feels that he/she is entitled to an honorable discharge. Exactly what did this person do to warrant an honorable discharge? And as being “forced to move to North Carolina”, when the admin pogue screwed up my extension request to stay in Okinawa, and I ended up at 2nd ELMACO, I didn’t have my bayonet surgically removed. Finally, he/she needs to find a good lawyer and sue the surgeon that performed the train wreck. Talk about throwing good money after bad. It’s like installing a $3000 entertatinment system and getting a $1000 paint job for an 84 Yugo.

11. Hack Stone says:

Okay, comments have been posted for twenty minutes. Allow me to make the first reference to Cpl. Klinger.

12. O-4E says:

@Hack

It didn’t work for Klinger either; poor guy spent 11 years in a war that only lasted 3

O-4E: yeah, but when he finally got out and got hitched, his wife ended up with one helluva wardrobe . . . . (smile)

14. O-4E says:

I clicked on this story fully expecting a Silence of the Lambs, Buffalo Bill “It puts the lotion on the skin” type story…

Sadly it was much worse

15. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

The only thing they have on us is that whole killing our parents thing, other than that we were good sons — the Menendez boys…

—Dishonorable discharge for desertion seems like a minimum. This individual can’t possibly believe they deserve an honorable discharge, they didn’t serve honorably.

16. Twist says:

“If blood wasn’t so important, I wouldn’t have had to drain their corpses” Elizabeth Bathorly

17. Hack Stone says:

Isn’t the Daily mail the same newspaper that ran an article about an Air Force deserter hanging out in Sweden for thirty years a few months back? I prefer the hot chick photos of the Page Six Girls (or whatever they are called).

18. Contin says:

Have to say that when I read the title I first thought of the scene in Empire Srikes Back where Han used Luke’s lightsabre to open up the Ton Ton and then put Luke inside the Ton Ton to keep him warm.

“and I thought they smelled bad on the outside” ~Han Solo

“Well, except for that little part at the end, it was a pretty good play.” -Abraham Lincoln

Jesus, what part about desertion makes someone a “good” Marine? And “FORCED” move to Swamp Lejune? Hey, fuckstick (or is that fuckhole?) moving is part of the military’s wonderful experience, you know, see the world, shit like that.

Notice to Marines–you can no longer make teh ghey jokes.

20. Twist says:

To paraphrase FatCircles0311

Damn, Marines. Get your shit together

21. NR Pax says:

Why? Why is it so damn hard to just shut your mouth, do your four years and get out? Even if you end up despising the Corps, at least you did your time?

BRB…off to see if my Dewalt can drill the pictures out of my brain.

22. Chip@NASA says:

@11 Klinger is a *beauty* compared to THIS beast.

23. EagleII says:

In all fairness, he ehhh it did have it’s balls cut off… appropriate punishment for “it’s” action’s.

PS: I should have heeded the warning.

24. Flagwaver says:

Let me get this straight, it want us to give it an honorable discharge for less than honorable service (AWOL is still considered less than honorable in this dimension, right?), it wants to get VA benefits even though there are some honorably discharged veterans who still can’t get them, and it wants to live free even though it broke at least three UCMJ laws? Wow, I bet it voted for Obama, too.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go shove a soldering iron in my ear to burn those images out.

It appears to be smiling.

I will not sleep well tonight.

26. USMCE8Ret says:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!!!!!

Thank you for the warning. I put down the hot tea. I took a quick peek. Big mistake.

Stunned, I pulled back. My eyes! My eyes!! My eyes!!!!!!!

Oh, God!!!

From ghosties and beasties and things that go bump in the night, and this unsightly scene, the Good Lord protect us. Amen.

28. Ex-FC2 says:

Holy crap, you can’t make stuff like that up. Other than desertion s/he was a good Marine. “Well, Chief, that ammo upload drill went rather well other than dropping the clearing sector holdback tool overboard!”

29. ron says:

i’m hoping that uncle sam’s misguided children give that sorry individual some time in portsmouth. there has to be a few marines that are wishing right now this story had never come to light, just so they could continue through their normal life, not ever having been associated with THAT in any way, shape or form. honorable discharge? are you kidding me?

Portsmouth Naval Prison has been closed for about 40 years. But I have a better idea. Make her STAY in Maine.

No offense, AW1Tim, but there are days…

31. TopGoz says:

Jonn, calling someone a dickweed after warning them not to do something is just like triple-dog daring them to do it.
    I looked. I regret looking, but no one’s going to call me a chicken.
    Now, if you’ll excuse me, I feel lunch coming back up.

“The ony thing they have on me is a couple of shooting incidents. Other than that….” L.H. Oswald

Suggest housing this one and Breanna together for life. On a deserted island somewhere. After they are airdropped with a small shovel and a packet of assorted seeds. Let them figure it out. Maybe one change of clothes each.

34. Twist says:

“Other than having millions of people murdered, I was a very nice dictator” Joseph Stalin

35. Twist says:

“Other than stealing valor, I am a very honest man.” Gunny Driveway.

“The only thing they have on me is plagiarism. Other than that, I was a good student.” J. Biden

“Other than killing off as many adults as possible, I was good at delegating responsiblity.” Pol Pot

38. Common Sense says:

I’ve known two men who have had sex change operations to become women. Both were older, the one who was 6’4″ didn’t make a very attractive woman, but didn’t scare small children either. The other was pretty small to begin with and anyone who didn’t know, couldn’t tell. She made a fairly attractive older woman.

Some people just get scrambled in the development process. Others are born with bits of both genitalia. They are usually far happier after the change.

However, neither of them tried to scam or cheat anyone else or broke any laws.

39. I took Jonn’s warning quite seriously. I would never click the link.

… It’s just that reading all these comments piqued my curiosity a little.

… I’m older and quite sober, I can take it. Just a quick peek will be fine.

ACK! SPLARG! Jonn, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? My Mental Health Professional will be sending you a bill.

40. USMCE8Ret says:

(Jonn’s kinda being a dick.)

“My only mistake was my last battle. Other than that, I was a great commander.” — George C. Custer

“The only thing they have on me was butchering my parents. Other than that, I was a good daughter.” Lizzie Borden

43. Twist says:

“Except for supporting the insurgencym I am a very strong ally of the United States.” Pakistan

“The only things they have on me were authorizing the illegal sale of weapons which killed a US border agent and others and failing to enforce those laws with which I personally disagreed. Other than those things, I was a good Attorney General.” E. Holder

“The only thing they have on me was yanking my yam in a public theatre. Other than that, I was a good role model for children.” Pee-Wee Herman

46. Twist says:

“Except for that whole beheading thing, I was a loving husband.” Henry VIII

“Zafod’s just zis guy, ya know?”

“Except for those few hundred people getting sick, I was actually a very sanitary person.” -Typhoid Mary

49. Twist says:

“Despite going 0-16 we where the best team in the NFL.” 2008 Detroit Lions.