Vote for the cheerleader – She won!

| April 18, 2013 | 55 Comments

Bumped up from January so I can tell you the news – Kaiti C. is now a Colts cheerleader – so thanks for voting!

Kaiti C

Laughing Wolf from Blackfive asked us to tell you to vote for the pretty cheerleader who happens to be the daughter of a friend of his and she’s trying to get a job at the Colts. Her name is Kaiti C. on the list of cheerleaders at the link (click on the picture). Sorry, ladies, but the only male cheerleader I know already has a job and doesn’t need any votes – he’s with the Ravens.

So, click over and vote for her – she’s several hundred votes behind. So vote, you dickweeds – it’s not that hard.

Category: Who knows

1. Chip@NASA says:

You know the old saying….vote with your penis…Um no that’s not it….damn…..something something.

2. FatCircles0311 says:

Yeah……

I’m going to need a bit more than a tiny headshot in order to determine whether or not to vote.

3. Chip@NASA says:

@ FatCircles0311
    Right……”Vote”…coughcough…..(wink, wink)

4. Kenneth says:

Voted.

American sports > British sports. :(

5. WOTN says:

“As seen on FB,” with TAH readership, this should be a blowout.

6. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

Done, and will vote some more from different IPs….

Thank goodness there’s an alternative at BlackFive to FB voting. Done.

8. Jabatam says:

Done! She’d look good on the sidelines while I’m stalking…err…watching Luck

9. WOTN says:

Her votes are up by 15% since the posting here. Keep up the good work!

Vote Daily!

10. Biermann says:

Done!

11. Old AF Sarge says:

Roger, copy. Target acquired. Vote cast. I am RTB at this time.

12. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

I … I … I … I … voted!

13. Sgt Awesome says:

Voted, but she won’t win. Really? A headshot to become a cheerleader?
    In internet parlance: Lrn2cleavage.

@13 – I hate to burst your bubble, my friend, but it’s all padding. They all stuff. Sorry.

15. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

This is rigged:

Votes: 5201
    Demi Z.

NO FRIGGIN WAY …

16. PapaMAS says:

Alright, I did it. It pained me, but I did it. Always been the kind of guy to jump on the grenade, and scrolling down that page was… painful… and… Aw, geeze! Look at that one!

What was I saying?

17. PigmyPuncher says:

Done. 1463 votes so far.

One vote per day is permitted. Done.

Hey MCPO: Demi Z is a doll. That’s one of the few girls your mother would have been happy to see you take to the prom. The others you would have been happy to see AFTER the prom.

19. WOTN says:

1515, as of 0730 Eastern, and it’s time for “the 500″ to vote again.

Your efforts (readers of TAH & others supporting this mission) have added more than 50% to the votes she had when this was posted yesterday evening.

She is gaining on the competition!

20. Jonn Lilyea says:

She had about 900 votes when we started yesterday, and she’s got almost 700 since. So go vote again – you can vote every day.

21. Twist says:

My neice is a cheerleader for Purdue and plans on trying out for the Colts next year. When she does I’ll have to campaign for her here. Granted, because of all you dirty old men her picture will be wearing a baggy turtleneck sweater.

OK, I did my part for the team and voted. See how you guys are? I care not a whit about cheerleading and my head is about to explode wondering if by voting I am enabling you guys or have become a sheeple by going along with the crowd.

But you are NOT going to get me to go look at those pics any more! Eeeoooo.

23. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

Done … she is way behind the leaderboard … maybe the TAH front office can get the word out!

I still can’t figure out exactly what the vote determines. According to the Colts (spit!) website, tryouts for Colts cheerleaders are this March and they actually have to dance and wave pom-poms and stuff.

25. 2/17 — the vote moves her up for the tryouts.

My thanks to you all, as she has moved well up in the competition. Please do vote again today, tomorrow, etc. and let’s see if we can put her in first place.

Thank you, and esp. to Jonn for posting and WOTN for pushing this hard yesterday!

26. Twist says:

It was all a plot to get Air Cav to go to the Colts website.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@26. You see, that’s what I get for being a nice guy and helping out some young lady! I find myself alone and unarmed in the enemy’s camp. It wasn’t a good time and I got the hell out ASAP. To borrow a bit from our Muslim buds, “There is but one Colt and he is a Baltimore Colt!”

28. Twist says:

They would probably still be the Baltimore Colts if the city hadn’t tried to steal them from Robert Irsay through imminent domain.

Back on topic: I’m glad I can help out this young lady with my vote.

29. Twist, Air Cav, thank you both!

@29. You’re welcome. I’ll vote for Kaiti C. again tomorrow but will hold my nose when I enter Colt Country to do so!

31. WOTN says:

Congratulations to all that have diligently supported Kaiti C! She’s (just)now acquired 7th place, and gaining on those ahead of her. She has 1863 votes, as of 1953 hrs, ET.

She’s 340 votes out of 4th place and 147 out of 6th place.

Flex your muscles TAH Nation! Show the Baltimore Colts exiled in Indianapolis your power! Vote daily and get your friends to vote! Pretend you’re a Chicagoland NEU member!

2/17Cav, I’ll see you on the high ground!

32. WOTN says:

I should point out that her votes have doubled since Jonn put it up on TAH. Y’all are doing good!

33. Air Cav, I appreciate your holding your nose! She is up over 2,000 votes, and are more than double what she had before the posting here. Her mom has asked me to thank all of you for your help, and to express her appreciation and Kaiti’s.

With your continued help, I think she’s got a great shot at this portion of the process.

Thank you Jonn, and thank you WOTN for the push; and thank you to all of you who are voting for her!

34. WOTN says:

LW, I’m just a cog in the wheel. Jonn’s leadership on the issue, and the great readership of TAH are the real forces at play.

In the meantime, she has climbed to 6th place overnight, with 2039 votes, and is gaining on the leader at more than a 2:1 ratio. She’s less than 200 votes out of 4th place, so, we should be looking at the push for 3rd by the end of the day.

35. ItAllFades says:

Voted for her. I feel bad for the girl’s with like 30 votes, though.

36. Scubasteve says:

All those little red X’s looked the same to me on my work computer. Voted for the name though. Maybe this vote will actually count?

37. WOTN says:

I hear ya IAF/#35, but we have to stay mission focused.

OTOH, I know I could be convinced, and I’m sure some of the others who have sacrificed their desires, in visiting the page, could be convinced to provide comfort to the other competitors in this arena. I’m a humanitarian like that.

38. ItAllFades says:

Haha, yes, I throw my name in the hat for “Consolation Consultant” for the losers.

39. WOTN says:

IAF/#38: We need to go into this clear-eyed. I’m sure the great humantarian readers of TAH will offer to assist in this sacrifice, but there’s a credible possibility that we’ll be needed to such a degree that we have to comfort 2 or 3 of them at a time. There are somewhere around 80 young ladies that will need us, and so far, only the two of us have volunteered.

And this burden that we have accepted all began with our willingness to help one young lady meaningful employment.

40. ItAllFades says:

I’ve got it! We’ll just hire the losers as official TAH Cheerleaders!

41. Twist says:

Voted again. I’m also glad that it is getting the infidels over to the INDIANAPOLIS Colts website.

42. WOTN says:

Another 22 votes (currently she has 2208) will put her into 5th place.

And with the power of the TAH Nation, she should achieve 4th place today, and be working on the 3rd over the next couple of days!

Since it was posted on TAH, she has gained 1300 votes compared to the leader’s 500, and gone from the middle of the pack of 80+ competitors to #6 overall. While she continues to outperform the competition, it’s no time for complacency. The field remains tightly behind her (#7 through #10 are within 320 votes).

But there’s always the possibility that Jonn could use his undue influence to attain an “exclusive” additional pic of this rising star, to motivate those “needing more” than a tiny headshot, from Laughing Wolf, and perhaps even a mission statement of the good she will do for Troops and Veterans.

I’ll even point out that the Colts Cheerleaders were on more than one international trip to see the Troops last year!

43. Fritz says:

6th place at 2645

44. kp32 says:

She’s faded to 9th place.

45. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

OK … I’ll ask … so what do we get for helping?

Glad to hear it but that’s one of two. Twist? is there trouble in River City, bro?

47. 2/17, sadly, Twist’s niece was cut on a previous audition. It truly was and is a shame, I wish both of them could have made it.

48. Jonn Lilyea says:

MCPO NYC USN (Ret.); you get the warm feeling that you helped a youngster get a job – no one in the current administration will have that feeling.

@47. Rats. Thanks for the update–and congrats to you and yours. There were many VERY attractive and talented women in the competition.

50. ComancheDoc says:

she won? I voted for her again this morning, lol