Don Shipley calls John Mueller

| February 13, 2013 | 154 Comments

So our buddy, Don Shipley calls John Mueller, a self-proclaimed SEAL sniper who has been terrorizing folks at church, apparently so badly that the police called Don to check on Mueller’s claims. Let’s listen in shall we;

1. Animal says:

Can u say… busted! C’mon any SEAL worth his salt KNOW his grad date! As well as his class! As a lowly snipe I still KNOW my company number in boot! Forgot grad date tho…but it was in March of 87…and I was in Co 002! And THAT can be verified!
    Nail his landlubbin ass!

Busted. :)

3. Maytag says:

I bet old John’s Butt was so tight I bet you couldn’t pull his skives out with a John Deere Backhoe!
    OH —- I know what it was — He was a Seal working for the CIA in Vietnam and would be killed if he told anyone! LMAO!

4. MAJMike says:

What a douche. At my church, there are many quiet folks with, ahem, skills.

5. Air Force Brat says:

My dad has been retired since 1982. He put in his 20. I have never been in the armed forces myself. However I can tell you my dad’s social security number by heart. If I as his daughter can remember that, this “SEAL” should remember his class# and graduation date.

Whoever this twit Mueller is, if he’s so obnoxious that the police are asking Shipley to face him down, he must be really awful.

7. Gren Thumb says:

Turd.

Too many beers.

Turd.

9. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

Mr. Shipley could sell this to a cable network…the show could be called “Busted: Tales of Stolen Valor” I am certain TLC, which has rapidly become the “Poor Life Choices” Network, would pick this show up in a heartbeat.

It would be more fun on HBO because Mr. Shipley could use the word “bullshit” without censorship…

What kind of 4sshole tries to fool Mr. Shipley?

“uhh 161 in 1987?”

And the reply “Not even close dude” is compelling television all day long…

Thank you Mr. Shipley, may the good Lord continue to bless you with that great hair, and may you long continue to do the heavy lifting exposing these effing posing pos’s….

I want to know more about why the police contacted Chief Shipley. That should be a tale worth telling. I am on tenterhooks.

11. JP says:

Not going to lie, I was anticipating him taking a second guess at the year.

12. Jacobite says:

Sweet!!

13. A Proud Infidel says:

ROCK ON, Chief Shipley!! My suggestion for the TV Show name: POSERS BUSTED!

@14.

That is actually a good idea.

The audience can vote on their favorite poser. The poser gets one last life line (phone call). Special guests…former posers that counsel them seeking redemption. Prize giveaways to the crowd. Ex-lovers and victims. Maybe guest appearances by GO’s, family members, former unit members, etc.

Damn, the possibilities are endless.

Counseling by Dr. Phil, advice from Martha Stewart on how to have a better home life, and the obligatory trailer trash appearance on Maury Povich — gonzo TV.

16. Just an Old Dog says:

Everyone knows anyone who confesses to being a SEAL sniper in Church has his sins washed away and his records sealed.

17. Steve says:

Why is it always a sniper? Like its cool or something, anyone who’s in the “know” knows that sniping is BORING

18. HMCS(FMF) Ret. says:

Good job by Don… would love to know more about why the douchebag is terrorizing people at his church?

19. Rob says:

@19, or how. Apparently the police are looking into it, so he must have done something wrong – besides lying about his service.

I wonder if a FOIA has been put in yet.

20. Herbert J. Messkit says:

MSNBC should revise the Predator series with Chief Shipley instead of Chris Hanson. Just imagine him asking some weirdo “Are you here to meet a 14 year old for sex.”

21. 11BScottie says:

Isn’t there a show out there now that ousts fakes and liars? Could have swore I saw a preview for an upcoming show like that on military channel or the such.

22. LCDR M(Ret) says:

They could call the show “Cheaters.” Oh, never mind, that’s already been done. But, anyway, Chief Shipley would make a great Joey Greco!

23. Hack Stone says:

He needs to play the Jeopardy Theme immediately after asking the question. But the guy has to respond in the form of a question, such as “What the f*ck is class 161?”

24. Dan Noyes says:

I’ve posted a commercial for an investigation I did with Don, into AJ Dicken. The stories air Thursday at 11pm and Friday at 6pm:

If someone has a full name and DOB or SSN for this indiv, advise and give me permission to contact you. I’ll be happy to file a FOIA regarding this tool’s records, but I don’t think “John Mueller” alone will be enough info for a definitive records match.

26. Tequila says:

On the other hand if you have Receive a call from Don Shipley on your bucket list you know how to go about it.

The more I think about it, the more I am intrigued by the simple fact that the police are involved. That’s a first. I want to know more — LOTS more.

+1–when da po-po are involved, it’s usually something that goes WAY beyond your usual poser douchebaggery.

Oh, but Senior Chief…that beautiful, beautiful hair…I’d almost think it worth your ripping my arms off and beating me to death with them, just for a few seconds of running my fingers through those coiffered locks as the last thing I felt before you ripped my arms away from my body.

Okay, now that was a little TOO creepy, even by my low standards. Then again, would TSO say the same regarding Tom Brady? Inquiring minds want to know.

29. streetsweeper says:

Okay Sparky. I often suspected you bubbleheads could be ahhhhh slightly different, but….damn! Now we have definitive proof! LOL!

30. CWO5USMC says:

Hilarious….great thing to watch first thing in the morning.

Way to go!!! I’ll chuckle about this all day long….

31. Twist says:

I’m debating using Tequila’s idea just so I get to talk to that man.

32. ChipNASA says:

All,
    Ah la the Chuck Norris theme/meme

Don Shipley’s hair is a National Landmark
    Don Shipley’s hair can ward off bullets of all kinds, vampires and fat chicks.
    Don Shipley’s hair can kick Mike Ditka’s ass.
    (TOP SECRET/SCI/EYES ONLY)
    Don Shipley’s was developed by DARPA
    Don Shipley’s hair is actually an alien life form that the government has been hiding since the 1940s.
    Don Shipley’s hair has actually won an Oscar, a Grammy, A Tony *AND* an Emmy but doesn’t want to talk about it.

Your TURN!!!!

33. Twist says:

@33, Don Shipley eats babies and shits out Delta team members.

@34 – Twist, you can find his phone number on his website extreme seal experience. I’m sure he’ll be happy to pin your ears back for you.

You can even sign up for his course. He just won’t let us girls in. That is SO unfair.

35. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

Don Shipley’s hair was the Honor Grad in his BUD/S Class!

36. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

Don Shipley’s hair authorizes drone strikes on enemy combatants.

37. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

Don Shipley’s hair will be the next Pope!

Don Shipley’s hair IS “The Most Interesting Man In The World.”

Stay thirsty, my friends.

Don Shipley’s hair was the secret weapon that brought down the Berlin Wall.

40. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

Don Shipley’s hair will keep his mind free from mutant exploitation due to its impressive wave length properties.

Boy, are we really gonna look stupid when Don takes of that toupee . . . . (smile)

Just kidding, Chief Shipley. Keep up the great work, and thanks from all of us for exposing another lying j-hole for what he is.

42. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

2:56 UTC July 21, 1969 “Statio Tranquillitatis”

“That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for Don Shipley’s hair.”

43. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says:

Don is a GREAT GENUINE NAVY CHIEF. Well known, respected, and liked.

He is along with his teamamtes true American Patriots.

And I always look forward to his exposure vidoes!

Sparky, if you really want to run you hands through some luxurious hair, Mikey the large-and-in-charge pussycat will gladly sit on your lap and shmooze with you. ;)

45. bullnav says:

Don, keep up the great work! I love to see shitbags busted.

For the TLC series, you could also get Larry Bailey and have some tag-team action!

46. The Chief says:

@ 10: Veritas!!! What an awesome idea! I’m dead serious. I would watch this and DVR it every episode.

This is not widely known but I have it on good authority that Lloyds of London issued the policy on Shipley’s hair. Don’t ask. You couldn’t handle the answer.

48. Twist says:

Don Shipley’s hair lost it’s virginity before Don Shipley.

49. MCPO NYC USN (Ret.) says: