New Cheerleader vote scrounging

| February 25, 2013 | 12 Comments

A few weeks ago, we had Laughing Wolf encouraging us to vote for a daughter of an acquaintance as a Colts Cheerleader;

Kaiti C

Twist, one of our regulars here, wrote last night that his niece is also in the running, listed as Rachel F and he asked if we’d push for some votes for her.

Rachael F

Twist says that her brother is an active duty soldier and her cousin is a Marine, so she really supports the troops.

Laughing Wolf and I checked out the voting rules last night and you can vote for both each day – but only once a day for each. So you should go help those ladies out at the link above.

Category: Who knows

1. Twist says:

Thank you for posting this Jonn.

All I can say is that there is no way you two share DNA with these ladies. Done and Done.

3. Twist says:

Apparently the attractiveness gene skips a generation. :)

4. cryptical says:

That’s Rachael F. for those playing at home…

Done and done.

6. Twist says:

Rachael appreciates all of your help. Just wanted to let you all know that.

Done and done.

8. Rachael F. says:

Hello everyone! This is Rachael F., from the bottom picture of the two ladies. I just wanted to thank you all so much for voting for me! I appreciate all you do and like my Uncle said, I understand a little more what you are going through since I have so many family members who help to protect our country; My Uncle, who you all know, my cousin who is a marine, and my brother who is a Green Beret. I just want you all to know I would represent the Colts Cheerleading Squad very well. I danced for 8 years, did gymnastics, and am currently a Purdue Cheerleader, but am resigning so I can pursue my love for dance and try out for the Colts Cheerleading Squad. I also have been continuing to make the Dean’s List here at Purdue. My Uncle has already talked to me about if I do make the squad, helping out with “Wish for Heroes”. I would love to be a part of this team and help support this charity! Once again, thank you so much for all you do and I hope that one day I am able to give back from all you have done for me, and help with this amazing charity!

-Rachael F.

9. WOTN says:

The auditions are today, live streaming video at 10:30 (Indy time). The votes were reset and OUR two competitors are just a few votes out of the top 10.

10. Twist says:

There are new pictures posted of the audition. My niece is in the 7th row and is number 36. Please go and keep voting. My sister texted (is that even a word) this morning and I think she is chewing her fingernails off.

If these two aren’t in the top 10, launch an investigation. You’ll probably find that ACORN is behind a fix. Twist: I pity the poor SOB who doesn’t have her home by 11. Sounds like he’ll have a representative from every branch of service after him.

12. Twist says: