Well in the time between studying for my test in M6 class I ran into this. It seems that a person by the name Heather Whaley from Moms Demand Action. In the video she calls Senator Corker office and acts completely crazy. See for yourself.
So yea, that happened. I mean calling a US Senator while pretending to have a mental illness and demanding to own guns is a GREAT way to have a across the board talk right. And plus who can argue with this video has someone firing a AR-15 with the shells labeled with the different mass shootings. Oh and pay no attention to the fact that Combine is cited even though that is when the 1994 Assault ban was in effect.
This is the demands that the posted.
Moms Demand Action was founded to demand action NOW to:?
1) Ban assault weapons and ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
2) Require background checks for all gun and ammunition purchases.?
3) Report the sale of large quantities of ammunition to the ATF, and ban online sales of ammunition.
4) Make gun trafficking a federal crime with serious criminal penalties.
5) Counter gun industry lobbyists’ efforts to weaken gun laws at the state level.
Which I left them this reply which we shall see how fast they
ignore answer it.
1. Assault weapons have been banned for awhile since you cannot buy a full auto weapon.
2. The 1996 weapon ban that expired under Bush did not prevent Combine.
3. Will the background checks be deposed of after they are complete?
4. The same ATF that allowed guns to go to Mexican Drug gangs even when the dealers warned them about it.
5. how about enforce the ones we have first before making new ones.