I ran across a few more “features” of that new law called the Pathetic Plethora of Amazingly Cretinous Absurdity Patent Protection and “Affordable” Care Act, AKA ObamaCare. So I thought I’d share them with TAH’s readers.
- Young? Healthy? Urban? You’re Probably Not Getting Subsidies for Your Insurance
- Middle-Aged And Older Folks Are Signing Up Disproportionately. They Tend to Need Healthcare More. Wanna Guess Which Group is Generally Healthy, Was Depended on to Be the Billpayers – and Isn’t Signing Up?
- Young? Many of You Aren’t Signing Up for ObamaCare At All
- Remember those “mythical” Death Panels that were a “figment of people’s imagination” or “fabrications by lying Tea-Baggers”? Well, according to a senior political analyst at Time Magazine – yeah, ObamaCare has Death Panels.
- You Smoke? Tough. Insurers Can Charge You Extra Out the Wazoo. You Abuse Drugs, Booze, or are Clinically Obese? Insurers Can’t Charge You Extra. Yeah, That REALLY Makes Sense.
- You Used Cover Oregon to Get Insurance? You Might Want to Check Out LifeBlock.
- Woman Battling Kidney Cancer Loses Current Insurance. Reason? Existing Policy “Doesn’t Qualify” Under ObamaCare. She Can’t Afford Replacement Policy Premiums Under ObamaCare.
- Colorado Exchange’s Worst-Case Lowball Projection? Almost Twice the Number Actually Enrolled.
- Most Americans (69%) Actually Are Pleased With Their Current Health Insurance. So Why Can’t They Keep It, As the POTUS Promised?
- It’s Not Only CA – CT, IA, MA, MN, NY, RI, VT, and WA Also Say the Administration’s Proposed Fixes Aren’t Good Enough.
- That WA Lady Who Was the Public ObamaCare “Success Story”, Jessica Sanford? Turns Out She Can’t Afford ObamaCare After All.
Not much new here, really. Anyone with a bit of common sense could see these coming.
But just remember, folks – these aren’t “problems” with ObamaCare. Oh, no. There are no “problems”. These are just “features” you don’t yet understand!
Yeah, right. And I’m the freaking Emperor of China.