And in the “What a Way to Go” Category . . . .

| February 4, 2014 | 16 Comments

For the record, I’d like to state that I’m not trying to intrude on TSO’s “solo experience” franchise with this article.  But solo just ain’t the entire “wide world of sex”.

And it’s a weird world indeed.

Every time you think you’ve seen or heard it all – you look around and see/hear of something like this. And then you realize you certainly hadn’t “seen and heard it all” previously.

Couple die of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in car

The late couple was found in a parked car – in an enclosed garage. When they were found, the car’s ignition was in the “run” position, but the gas tank was empty.  A kerosene heater was also in the garage – and was also set to “on” – but was similarly out of fuel.  One of the couple was found “partially clothed.”

“Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found in the car,” police said.

So . . . drugs were involved.  Really?  Who’d a thunk it?

After all:  doesn’t everyone have sex in a parked car in an enclosed garage, while the car engine’s running, and with a kerosene heater also fired up in the garage at the same time?

The truly sad thing?  Apparently this isn’t even the first US case of morte coitus monoxidus in 2014. The article has a link to a video report of a similar incident in New Jersey last month.

RAH was right.  “Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.”

Category: "Teh Stoopid", Pointless blather, Who knows

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Comments (16)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. ChipNASA says:

    So they were coming and going at the same time? :-D

    /try the veal.

  2. GDContractor says:

    They were busy making an Obama voter? On behalf of the gene pool of the future, I thank them.

  3. MCPO NYC USN Ret. says:

    Assuming it was a man and a woman, there is only one question:

    Was she hot … you know smokin’ hot?

  4. Sparks says:

    @1 ChipNASA you’re crackin’ me up today. I said it once I’ll say it again, keep those windows and doors cracked troops. Stupid is as stupid does. Must have been one hell of a cold night. But if you’re in the garage with a heater going, why not just go in the house?

    One thing I didn’t initially think of was, could it have been a planned suicide and they just decided to go out with a bang? :D

    Hey, I’ll be here all week, two shows a night.

  5. David says:

    40 years old and screwing in an unheated Pennsylvanoa garage in winter? Wonder whose spouse is pissed off?

  6. MCPO NYC USN Ret. says:

    Darwin was not hard at work on this one.

    Too bad they did not invite the cousins over to watch.

    Just sayin’.

  7. Sparks says:

    @5 David and @6 Master Chief…ROTFLMAO!

  8. Sparks says:

    So he says, “hey did you shower before honey?”

    She says, “well, yea, why?”

    He says, “cause I smell something, kinda like a tailpipe maybe”.

    Hey, I’ll be here all week folks, two shows a night.

  9. FatCircles0311 says:

    We’re too busy learning about te coming ice age and glass ceilings in the classroom.

  10. Roger in Republic says:

    This sounds, to me, like a “good bye cruel world” scenario. You know, smoke a bowl, get a little, and wait for the big sleep. Not an unpleasant way to go out. I do not think this was an accident, too much setup for that. And why not go into the house to party?

  11. Barny says:

    I guess you might say “They Came and Went…In A Flash-Back seat…”

  12. Ex-PH2 says:

    Words fail me.

  13. UpNorth says:

    @5 and 10, sounds like they might have been avoiding the other halves of their relationships. Good thing they were discreet, if that was the case. No one will know.

  14. David says:

    10 – Roger, the original article says this was a leased garage… doesn’t sound like a house was available to party in.

  15. Sparks says:

    @10 Roger In Republic, I have to go with your assessment on that one.

  16. Just An Old Dog says:

    This needs to be on that show “10,000 Ways to Die”(or was it 1000?)
    One of the most idiotic deaths I saw was a guy who was an alcoholic and on antibuse. He couldn’t drink because of the reaction so he had his girlfriend give him an Jack Daniels enema, Since it wasnt filtered though his digestive system he basically od’d on it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *