Michael Sleeper; Fake Ranger / Desert Storm veteran. (Updated)

| January 27, 2017 | 532 Comments

Someone sent us Mike Sleeper.  He has a cool man cave in his garage.  Apparently he collects campaign memorabilia…including his own.  We have reports of him claiming to have been deployed to Iraq during Desert Storm.

Mike also likes to tell people he was a Ranger with the 75th Ranger Regiment during conversations.   He backs up those kind of claims with pictures on his FB profile.

It sounds like some actual Desert Storm veterans found discrepancies in his stories.

Evidently,  he is on the School Board in Columbia County, GA and according to his twitter account he also likes to play trivia games.

We thought a little Trivia of our own would be nice, so we ordered his official records through a FOIA request.

That one page alone tells us all we need to know.  Not a Ranger, No deployment to Desert Storm and he was discharged after a few years as a Private.  He spent his time in Alaska as an 11B Grunt and he was not a Ranger with the 75th Ranger Regiment.    His only award listed is the Army Service Ribbon.  It appears the Army got tired of dealing with Pvt Sleeper and sent him back home early.

Private Sleeper should probably come clean with some people who are under a false impression that he is something that he is not.  Particularly the kids in his school district.

UPDATE

Mike Sleeper called me.  We had a frank conversation.  He has an opportunity to come forward and set the record straight.  Rarely do we post all the information we have on a case in order to give people an opportunity to man up.   Mike is insistent that he served with the 75th for a period of time.   That very well could be, but its not in his official records we were provided.   What is a fact is Mike was never a Ranger.

As I stated in the blog, we have reports that he has made claims we know are not true.

Category: Phony soldiers, Politics

1. jarhead says:

This might be helpful to contact with the fully understandable explanation of who IS and who IS NOT a ranger. Columbia County School Board Chairman who is quoted in the above story happens to be an attorney.

2. jarhead says:

Based on Sleeper’s delusions, it’s only logical to assume he believes he needs no exhaust fan in his bathroom.

Before this is over somebody will donate a huge attic fan just for Sleeper’s bathroom!

It would have been so easy for this clown to have originally said something like, “The dog ate my paperwork, so since I cannot prove my lies I will quit lying.”

Meanwhile, he can solve it all by signing an SF-180 to allow the local folks to access his full records. That would settle it.

4. Claw says:

Don’t have anything to say right now other than Sleepers a Dumbass and this comment makes the comments a nice round number at 500.

5. ChipNASA says:

I like how the Public Affairs Officer for the 75th chimed in.
    BOOM!

6. ex-OS2 says:

“The tab on the wall is a companion to the one on my shoulder.”
    Mike Sleeper, 2017.

Cocksucker.

7. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

A little music to set the tone for MICHAEL SLEEPER and his current situation with the local school board and the public:

8. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

HEY Ex-OS2, doesn’t Michael Sleeper’s sudden and lengthy silence as well as his having someone attack by proxy make him say, a

SUPERCOCKSUCKER?

• ChipNASA says:

OK…here it goes from a few days ago, *UPDATED*

Michael Sleeper; Fake Ranger / Desert Storm veteran.

GOOGLE HITS!!! …work balls, tickles taint and tongue punches hobo’s crusty fart boxes all, I Guess, while being a syphilitic, pile infested, inflamed, gaping, ball working asshole, shit tonguing, cock gobbling, sperm burping, sniveling, lying, worthless, waste of oxygen, shitbag, moron, asshat, dick pickle, catcher, impotent koekeloeren, mumpsimus, douche nozzle, hemorrhoid, Milksop, jackwagon, Pettifogger, butt munch, not a Ranger, insult to humanity, Handgallop, twat, tool, bint, sleezebag, weaksauce, Turd-Burglar, rimjobber, cum-dumpster, gonad, dopus, twizzletits, tallywacker, Bozack, Felcher, dingleberry, bitch, gimp, bescumber, coccydynia, micropeen, Hircismus, cheat, Cacafuego, Cock-juggling *Pussy* thundercunt.
      FUCK YOU, ASS HAMSTER!

9. Jonn Lilyea says:

No jump wings – proof that he’s a Ranger, FFS.

Sleeper is County Commissioner’s son-in-law.
    The locals are afraid of Boss Hogg FIL.

10. DidiMau says:

Austin Rhodes on his radio show today said he offered Mike Sleeper an opportunity to come on the show and clear things up. Sleeper told him that he didn’t have time. Rhodes commented that was about a month ago. Rhodes then gave examples of other locals officials who had gotten in trouble and suddenly refused to come on his show anymore to discuss the issue. These officials had ended up in jail. Realize Sleeper had guest hosted this radio show and knew Rhodes would be fair to him. It’s time for a campaign to force his resignation from the county Board of Education.

11. West lake neighbor says:

Not in Columbia County! And Chairman Cross is a straight shooter that is by the book and runs a clean operation. There’s no way Mr. Sleeper would lie about something so serious! I’m sure he has a good reason for not being able to prove he was a true Ranger.

12. West lake neighbor says:

Seriously, no one is that insecure to pretend they are something they are not. And Cross, his father in law, would be embarrassed to no end if this was true. I’m sure he was all he says he was and more! This is Columbia county y’all!

13. jarhead says:

And so another morning arrives. Guess who wakes up and the first order of business is “Hold the pee while I check to see if the TAH folks have FINALLY realized I’m not going to cave in and face the defeat I created? I’ll be damned glad when I no longer see my name in their headlines. Daddy Ron gonna be so proud of me when he realizes I outwitted them and they gave up. Meanwhile these sleepless Sleeper nights are killing’ me! Damned veterans…where in the world did they come from? And what business is it of theirs if my lies got me in office? Trouble makers are those veterans I tell you. They got no respect.” (R. Dangerfield)

14. jacksoo1917@gmail.com says:

ex-OS2 please elaborate on mike sleepturd’s absence from trivia night. any more details? if that’s happenning it’s a good time to start contacting the trivia venues.