Joseph Odom, aka Joey Hayden; phony Marine

| May 8, 2017 | 349 Comments

Someone sent us their work on this fellow, Joseph Odom also known as Joey Hayden. He pretends to be a US Marine;

But two responses from the National Personnel Records Center are “Who?”

He tells folks that he served from 1992 until 2004. DoD disagrees;

Here’s a conversation he had with Devil Chief;

1. David says:

Dodge truck, Ford shirt…boy appears to be a little confused

2. sj says:

No vest, bike, doo rag, dog, NDSM, sniper…. Pfffftttt.

3. OldManchu says:

Good grief how do these ass hats come up with such random years of service and such?

4. My, My, My says:

Ha. Looks like he is married to an actual Former Marine. Odd.

5. Combat Historian says:

Explanation 1: I’m a seekrit squirrel…

Explanation 2: I’m just HONORING the U.S. Marines…

Explanation 3: I’m a seekrit squirrel who is ALSO HONORING the U.S. Marines…

6. Wilted Willy says:

When will they ever learn? Another stolen valor asshat in the open? Is anyone going to fire on this fuckstain? Please sir, you are cleared hot!

7. Mick says:

Oh. Hell. No.

Has anyone seen ex-OS2 lately?

This guy could use some of that special ex-OS2 luvin’.

8. Mark Lauer says:

He wears sunglasses because he can’t get the famous, Marine “thousand yard stare in a 10 foot room” look.

What a colossal bore. Probably hasn’t had an original idea since he was conceived.

I do have a good idea. Send this useless wallbanger a draft notice to report to Fortress Bragg (no, not Fort Bragg), give him directions, and watch see if he can find his way or, or if he runs away from it and hides.

10. HT3 '83-'87 says:

In true Dependa-potamus form, one spouse is USMC so that means the Dependa is USMC too. He don’t need no -214 cuz she’s got one….same difference.

We have all seen the Army/Navy/Air Force/Marine Wife is the toughest job in the military gear & memes, right? Well, now it swings the other way for this joker.

11. Claw says:

Is this a new twist?

A never was and will never be Dumbass male slacker Dependapotamus who marries not only for the Tricare and Commissary privileges, but also for the title of Marine.

I wonder if he pulls her rank around the area when he talks to civilians?

12. thebesig says:

Joseph Odom is a phony Marine. Google hit. :mrgreen:

13. Frankie Cee says:

I left him some love with a facebook message:
    “We have found that the phonies that claim military service, do it because they know that their lives are so pathetic that no one gives a shit about them. Claiming military service, standing in the blood of better men than they makes them famous. You are on your way to being Gooogle famous. You probably don’t have any idea of how many people read at the link below. You might want to go over there, where real veterans hang out, and try to unfuck yourself:

14. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden isn’t sporting a blinged-out biker vest or a dog but Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden DOES have a creeper haircut, a meat gazer’s grin and a nut-tickler goatee. IMHO Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is yet another no-load pus-nuts booger-munching pisspants slacker toad fart of a wannabe.

• Graybeard says:

Lettin’ him off easy, eh API?

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

WHO, you mean Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden that has been busted for falsely claiming to be a U.S. Marine? The Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden who looks to be in the cab of a semi truck (The seat along with the vinyl curtain separating the cab from the sleeper)? The Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden with the Heinrich Himmler/schoolyard creeper haircut? OH GEE WHIZ, am I giving Google®™ hits to Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden? OH WELL, tough shit for Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden and yeah, I guess I HAVE been takin’ it kind of easy, just SO many posers lately, kinda like not wanting to do much PT the day after a ballbuster of a ruck march!

15. Hack Stone says:

Marine Corps Husband; Toughest Job In The Corps.

It’s dickwads like this that made them change the name from Enlisted Wives Club to Enlisted Spouses Club. He probably leaves the toilet seat up at their meetings, too.

I’m beginning to find men with goatees to be suspicious characters.

17. Cris says:

When a past Commandant made the statement “civilian Marines”, I had some dickweed civilian working at 29 Palms try to tell a few of us that he was a Marine because of what the Commandant had said. Believe me, it didn’t go over too well.

18. Cris says:

None of my dependents, wife and 3 boys, ever thought of calling themselves a Marine. Except my youngest now…with 1/7, 29 Palms. 🙂

19. streetsweeper says:

POS…

20. HMC Ret says:

In the hospitals I worked, a dependopotamous would sometimes present and identify themselves as Mrs. Ensign Smith or Mrs. Second LT Smith or some such. No head-of-the-line privilege for you, sweetie. Actually had an occasional male do this. I guess they didn’t get the memo about how to act.

Once saw wife of an 0-5 try to get preferential treatment at the commissary by going to head of the line. She was taken off at the knees by the wife of the base CO, who told her to get her ass to the back of the line and to shut up. The line actually did erupt in applause.

• ChipNASA says:

Fucking Sweet and EPIC.

• Willy Pete says:

Love it!

Reminds me of a story I heard from WWII. Seems there were two new Lt. j.g.’s (not Navy so sorry if I got the rank wrong,) onboard this ship that didn’t want to wait in line at the gedunk bar, so went to the head of the line. Someone in the line yelled at them to go to the back of the line. They turned around to confront the man. When they saw who stepped out of the line, they shut up and went to the back of the line. Seems like they didn’t really want to pull rank on Admiral Halsey.

• Green Thumb says:

Yeah.

I have seen a few Field Grade Officers wives bitch when they were not saluted when driving their (husbands)cars with the blue decal back in the day.

Wow.

• IDC SARC says:

Lejeune in the 80s was always big on saluting car stickers…it was just stoopid sometimes. As a young non-rate, I probably saluted unnecessarily 75% of the time just to stay out of trouble.

It was nice when I finally got off mainside.

21. Just An Old Dog says:

Jonn, Et al,
    There has been quite a few “non-hits” on FOIAs you have sent in on USMC.
    Pedro Lawler, Bill Blake and Manse Towery are three that were posted as no service.
    If you are filling out the FOIA form 180 you might want to check WHERE you are sending them.
    Marines who were discharged or retired from 1999-2013 DO NOT have their records at St Louis.
    The proper address for those Marine inquiries is
    Headquarters US Marine Corps
    Manpower Management Records & Performance
    (MMRP-10)
    2008 Elliot Road
    Quantico, Va 22134-5030

• justsayin says:

Navy and USMC have online FOIA request form. When they don’t have record – it is auto referred to NPRC. When NPRC doesn’t have it – it is auto referred to USMC/USN. When both come back with nothing – and there is nothing in SCRA – 3 strikes.

• Just An Old Dog says:

I’ll leave to the honchos that run the site to describe to process they have been using that has been coming up empty when there were Marines that actually served.
        To be honest they all were shitbags.
        It sounds to me like they have been filling out the 680 forms and mailing them to St Louis, who of course Don’t have any USMC records from the past 18 years.
        The blog entry goes up calling someone a fake, and they aren’t fortunately the guys are enough of a douche that their ass-hattery outdoes their service, so its generally embellishing their service that they are guilty of.

• Jonn Lilyea says:

Yep, we’re on that. If I don’t get a hit on records, I double check with the SCRA.

22. DevilChief says:

Holee shit. My sister knows this clown…updates to follow.

23. DevilChief says:

Jonn, email sent. Thanks!

24. Joey says:

You fucking shit bag are all about to vet a surprise when I get him I’m going to post my 214 up here and all you fucktards can then suck my cock .you fucking dummies wouldn’t know how to find you dick with both hands and devil chief your the biggest fucktard of them all my primary mos was 0311 I was with India company I went through boot camp in pi not Cali I was stationed there you fuckers need a lil more information to get the correct information y’all are as dumb as a box of shit lol fucking boots lmfao my wife was also a marine and she also knows I was in the corp so each and every one of y’all can talk all the fucking shit you want but we know the truth fucking ball sucking boots

• IDC SARC says:

I dunno Joey, and I don’t say this very often, but you don’t seem to be intelligent enough to be an 0311.

• Animal says:

It’s Marine with a capital M. Corps not corp. What battalion was India company in? Who were your battalion/ company/ platoon commanders? What was your platoon number at MCRD?

• IDC SARC says:

“my wife was also a marine and she also knows I was in the corp”

Good thing for you that ya didn’t start dating until you were “out” already, eh?

• Skidmark says:

Joey, don’t you mean “ex-wife”? When she finds out that you’re a fraud, never a Marine and she actually checks between your legs and finds both sets of genitals, don’t you think she’s going to leave you for a real man?
      Look at it this way…at least it’s not Monday, this would be a horrible way to start your week and you don’t have to walk around asking people if they too have a “case of the Monday’s”…I understand you get your ass kicked for saying something like that, so with the current situation you’d get 2 ass kickings. I’m just trying to help you out guy because as a Marine, you get my respect and admiration. Wait…shit…are you a Marine??

• ChipNASA says:

I can see that it’s now Wednesday and Baby Joey hasn’t returned to rub our noses in this fine and illustrious career, maybe because his REAL MARINE Wife kicked his ass and beat his ass with a rolled up news paper like a bad little puppy that peed all over the floor like the Giant pussy that he is.

Back to the Front Page Joey Bitch.
        I’d say he’s got his hands full trying to dodge the ass kicking she should be giving him and trying to keep her for packing up all his shit and throwing it in the front yard.

• The Al says:

Then post it bitch-boy….. or are you all talk? I know what I’m thinking is going to happen.

• MrBill says:

Punctuation is your friend, Joey.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Oh, damn! He’s on to us, mes amis!!! WE are SO NOT screwed.

Hey, Joey, if you’re so very smart, how come you cain’t post your comment in standard English, you dumb, stump-sucking clown?

• Graybeard says:

Wheeeeee!
      Target in the open.

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a Marine.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a sniper.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden probably could not hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun from the 5′ line.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden thinks he is going to show us all he is wrong.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden probably doesn’t have a 214, just a MD 20/20 that he is busy guzzling now.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot write in standard English.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden does not know how to use punctuation.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden does not know the proper spelling of his claimed military branch.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden has probably lied to his wife, and hence is a scumbag husband.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is going to go turn tail and run because he is to cowardly to own up to his lies.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is going to be Google famous!

• DevilChief says:

Hi Joey.

See, you just can’t get the lingo down. India Company means nothing to me. There are lots of India companies in the Marine Corps. I would assume that after 20 years you would be able to provide a detailed, cogent, confident and calm answer rather than go into (the usual) ad-hominem and homophobic attack. No one doubts the veracity of your wife’s service (Semper Fi to her), Just yours.

Your answers to very subtle questions are generally incorrect and since you really can’t provide detail, red flags popped up quickly. You didn’t know what a “Hollywood Marine” is. You can’t even spell Corps correctly. Hell, you would think after 19 years in the service, you would have 1 picture posted on your Facebook of a buddy, a uniform shot or a place you’ve been. Nada. I was only in 4 years and 3 months and I have boatloads of pictures and fellow brother Marines all over my Facebook.

But I digress, without going back and forth with the details of your incomplete and inaccurate information, there is a very easy fix to this whole thing. Provide Jonn with your DD-214(s), with all the Personally Identifiable Information blacked out showing that you;

1. Were on active duty.
      2. From 1992-2004 and then 2007 to 2014.
      3. That you retired a “gunny” (GYSGT)after 19 years (early retirement?)
      4. That you had three overseas tours to Iraq including the periods April 2014 and November 2014.
      5. That you held the MOS of 0311 and 8541 OR 0317.
      6. Shows that you have had all the correct corresponding medals, ribbons and awards that would support your claim of being a high speed, low drag MOTO Scout Sniper Marine.

I won’t even get into the whole “seekrit missions to Libya and Bosnia” with Force Recon and SEAL team 5 thing because that’s just ridiculous bullshit.

You provide all that to Jonn’s satisfaction and I will personally, publicly apologize here, on Facebook and in person as I buy you a beer. Keep in mind, modifying a DD-214 will get you in significant legal trouble. Also, keep in mind, I have been around. I know subtle things that you would not know about the places you have claimed to have been especially with regards to Iraq and the Marine Corps.

Or come clean, admit your wrong doing. Publicly apologize and remove all references to you posing as a Marine Vet and I’ll be good-though you will get no apologies here.

I mean I get it, it has to be tough living in the shadow of your wife and son who serve while you chose not to or for some reason could not serve. Somehow I think I will be keeping my 5 bucks in my wallet.

You see, I knew you looked familiar.

• Graybeard says:

Just in case it has not yet become clear to Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden:

Joey lad – there exits a broad base of experience and knowledge here at TAH, real men and women who have served in every branch and most MOSs.
      You cannot bluff them. You cannot fool them.

As DevilChief says, provide Jonn your DD-214(s), give proof that you did what you say you did, and we will apologize. (It has happened before.)

But you know what Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden? I’ve a suspicion that you cannot come through.

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden – how does it feel to be shown to be less of a man than your wife and son? Just realize, that vulture picking at your bowels is a nestling of your own hatching.

• Mick says:

Joey:

What did you do in Bosnia?

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

HEY JOEY, did you even make it to the third grade level before you dropped out of school to work as a dishwasher/Janitor at Larry’s Tavern?

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Hey Joey Nutsack… four words for you, you illiterate cocksucker:

1. PUNCTUATION
      2. CAPITALS
      3. SPELL CHECK

USE THEM, COCKSUCKER!

• The Al says:

It’s been 2 days, fucktard- where’s that 214? Surely it shouldn’t take that long for you to find it, or are you busy Photoshopping your info on to your wife’s?

• ChipNASA says:

Hey Joey,
      You’re back on the Main Page and we’re all still hanging out here waiting for you to post your DD-214 all up in here in our faces.
      You sniveling cockschlurping ass grabber.

• ChipNASA says:

Hi Joey, it’s Fuck You Friday so you’re BACK to the Main Page and GOOGLE FAME!!!

Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is a phony Marine.
      Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is a phony Marine.
      Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is a phony Marine.
      Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is a phony Marine.
      Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is a phony Marine.

We’re still waiting for that Magical DD-214 you’re gong to pull out of your ass.

Oh and you’re calling *US* Boots?
      Motherfucker, I’ve had more time standing in the chow line in the military than you ever *dreamed about lying about being in the Marines…since you NEVER WERE.

You’re a bitch ass putty trying to ride on your wife’s coat tails and she’ got about 10,000 times more BALLS than you ever could have. Also I think you lie about being a Marine because you are *HER* bitch and you probably take it up the ass when she decides to deploy a Mark 1 Strap on and have her way with you, allegedly.

Have a great weekend being less than a man.

• ChipNASA says:

*Pussy* It’s hard to type when you’re angry about someone like “Jerkoff” Joey here trying to stand in the shadow of men and women infinitely better than himself.

25. Joey says:

Oh yeah futher more ypu ass grabing fag I’ve never met your fucking sister

26. Just An Old Dog says:

Looks like another Gunny Driveway in the making…

• Hack Stone says:

Marine Corps; Toughest Job In The Corporation.

This Ain’t Hell; Come For The Posers, Stay For The Death Theeats.

• Hack Stone says:

D’oh! D’oh! D’oh!

Let’s try this again.

Marine Poser, Toughest Job In The Corps.

Hack Stone Publishing truly regrets the error.

And we all know who wears the chevrons at Stately Hemphill Manor.

• Just An Old Dog says:

Hack I was thinking of another motto.
          “Stalk of corn near Sisters Airport… It’s the toughest job in the Crops”

• Hack Stone says:

You get the Hack Stone Seal Of Approval. That comes with a coupon for 10% off of your next software purchase from a proud woman owned business.

Next lawsuit for Danny Boy is Bernath Vs Gravity. I’ve got my money on gravity winning that one.

• Mick says:

And awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay we go!

We knew that he wouldn’t be able to resist coming in here and jumping into this.

This is gonna be just like watching someone trying to tread water in a piranha pond.

• The Stranger says:

I hope not…that fucker was WEIRD! Funny, but WEIRD.

27. Claw says:

Ah, Joey, Joey, Joey.

Methinks ye have been spending too much time as the cross bar on A Frames with the Dutch Rudder Gang.

Anyway, if/when you do post a DD214, (like you promised) make sure you post all of them so as to account for the full 19 years you now claim to have served. Me and a few other certified document examiners here on TAH would sure like to see them for a full and complete analysis.

Toodles, Dumbass.

I think ex-OS2 is out doing something important right now. Anyone want to take the target??

29. cris says:

Most Marines will give you a simple I 3/11, or Pendleton or Pulgas when asked “Who were you with?” or “Where were you at?” without needing to go into more details.

30. cris says:

Is the arty in me showing?

31. Mick says:

Joey:

What did you do in Bosnia?

32. IDC SARC says:

He’s legit. Marine Recon teams routinely took 0311s out and incorporated them into our teams.

lol…oh, that’s right, we really didn’t, he’s just FOS.

33. Cris says:

we’ll know when the movie comes out HAHAHAHAHAHA

34. ChipNASA says:

GOT-damn, Joey you’re fucking entertaining, a giant vagina, dumbass, poser shithead, fucknozzle, pussy too.

I would deploy the Wall of Insults®™ for ole Joey here but he doesn’t even rate that.

I do have to admit, I was wrong about old Joey here.

When I posted above ( ChipNASA says:
    May 9, 2017 at 5:24 pm

I believe he’s too much of a giant vagina to come here and try to defend himself.)

I was wrong. He DID come here to try to defend himself and just made himself look like an even BIGGER Dickhead.
    You win on that point Joey.
    You win.
    LO-fuckingL

• Graybeard says:

See Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden – we are men enough to admit it when we are wrong.

When you gonna man up Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden – or do you have any idea what that means?

• Former EM1/SS says:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I hope you will reconsider the choice to not deploy the WOI.

Fire for Effect!

• ChipNASA says:

Well if I have someone here other than myself that believes that good old Joey Cockgobbler here deserves it, then I’m open to it.
        Let’s see what TAH says…

“I move that Joseph Odom, aka Joey Hayden; phony Marine, has earned the WALL O SHAME.”

Second?

• ChipNASA says:

Sorry, cut and paste error……

Wall of Insults®™

• The Stranger says:

Seconded!

• ChipNASA says:

We have a “Second” …
            ….all in Favor say “AYE”.

• ChipNASA says:

We have an “AYE” vote…only one vote required, the “AYE”s have it.

Wall of Insults®™

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!
                TACTICAL NUCLEAR ROUND OUT!!!!
                DANGER CLOSE!!!!
                MOPP LEVEL 4!!!
                TAKE COVER!!!!!

Joseph Odom, aka Joey Hayden; phony Marine, ALLEGEDLY, but not confirmed, but in some people’s opinion, works balls, tickles taint and tongue punches hobo’s crusty fart boxes all, I Guess, while being a syphilitic, turd-sucking feces factory, Bitch-ass Fuckstick guzzler, pile infested, onion-eyed flapmouthed butt-bailiff, “Fowl” mouthed Chicken fucker, inflamed, “Towel boy” in a gay bath house, Ambulatory verbal dissembling anus, gaping, Cambodian cunt sauce, ball working asshole, Poster-child for abortion, Swallowing Spoo Sampler, shit tonguing, munching wanktoaster, cock gobbling, lientery steatorrhea, sperm burping, sniveling, codpiece licking toilet seat sniffer, lying, Pillow bitin pickle smoocher, Bowl of ass soup, Satan even said about you, “Boy is this guy a DICK!, Sparklepony, worthless, Vice Admiral of the Narrow Seas, would wear Richard Simmons’ used jockstrap as a facemask, useless bag of monkey fuck, rancid floor buffer wax spreader, both of your Grandmothers should have had an abortion, just in case, Mayor Grundle of Scrotumburg and Anusville, waste of oxygen, anal sphincter canyon yodeling phallic squeezer, numbnuts, snowball, giggling beerflecked canker blossom , maybe a “buggerer of little boys”, rottencrotched, rump wrangling, culo de chongo, booger eating fuckbucket, Lemon Party-lusting fruitcake, putrid, rotting, whoreson whale’s carcass, bed wetting, follows in Victorious Felder’s bovine excrement -filled boots, as fucked up as an opossum eating shit out of a hairbrush, moron, Prevaricating Sphincter, baby unit, terminal crotch infection, asshat, dick pickle, wanker, herpes-ridden dung beetle target, first volunteer for being part of a jailhouse human centipede, should eat a nice steaming pile of monkey shit you ass clown, helmet wearing short bus riding window licker, shitbag, dipstickus giganticus, Humpty Dumpty cleanup man after the fleet visits Naples, knob gobbling, fimicolous galactic Jackoff, Assistant Jizz mopper in training, inbred, your penis lives in eternal darkness, I’d hate to see your toilet, retardus maximus, Microcephalic Toad Licker, catcher not pitcher, Arschloch, impotent koekeloeren, slaptard, couldn’t even be trained in my AFSC in the USAF to suck farts out of C-5 seat cushions, mumpsimus, reverse dirty sanchez lover, kutomba wewe, douche & enema nozzle, likes to molest small farm animals, dead and alive, is a hemorrhoid, schlong juice, Fuck Tart, Sitzpinkler, lispian, Milksop, puss soaked jackwagon, waste of trace elements and water, Pettifogger, donkey raping shit-eater, pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo it, may he lay a lip lock on the snotty end of a moose cock,butt munch, man of the night in a large animal bordello, I bet you’re the kind of guy that would fuck you own mother in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give her a reach-around (Thanks R. Lee),
                NOT a Marine, NOT a Sniper, Not Recon, Not a combat veteran, didn’t score 300 shooting on the KD training range (as that is not possible to do, 250 is the maximum to score), doesn’t know how to spell ”Corps”, hasn’t been to Libya, Bosnia, Iraq or Afghanistan, fuckstain skidmark on the underwear of life, taint cookie, Fartleberry, Some NCO Should have beat you within an inch of your life, insult to humanity, shit-filled meatsack, masturbates to videos of Jar-Jar Binks, walking shart shooter, test subject for Preparations A thru G, Remedy critch, stupid enough to try to sandpaper to a wildcat’s ass in a phone booth, Handgallop, twat, Obamawad, tool, bint, sleezebag, weaksauce, Gobshite, fuck hole, Pillsbury Dough Bitch, Should NOT be around CHILDREN, touches himself inappropriately, Turd-Burglar, rimjobber, cum-dumpster, bucked tooth, Useless mangy crotch-dropping, Putz, rectal inspector, ferger, Sheep tits, gonad, queefer, chicken shit, choad, dopus, Blue Falcon and Blue Waffle, Fuck Apple with mold, twizzletits, tallywacker, Bozack, Gerbal Felcher, dingleberry, bitch, Saprophyte, ATM, pap smear, shitmitten, Dandy prat, Tazmanian Dorkwad rat fucking, shit-sucking warthog’s asshole, gimp, bescumber, coccydynia, sack of siberian sheep shit, mangina micropeen, turd burglar, possibly likes to pick his teeth with Bernath’s used catheters, Hircismus, cheat, pope-fondling, turbo apeshit crazy, Cacafuego, Cock-juggling *Pussy* thundercunt.

FUCK YOU, ASS HAMSTER!!!

35. HT3 '83-'87 says:

After reading/deciphering his replies, I think he’s dumber than he looks.

36. Frankie Cee says:

Dang, I spend a few days working with the critters around the farm and I miss hearing the turd hit the deck and splattering its mess all over the post.
    In the several years that I have been reading/commenting/hunting at TAH, I have never seen a legit person defend himself with the drivel that Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden has used in his few comments above. From my view, he pretty much locked in his Phoniness with the replies/comments he has made.

Just asking the obvious question here:

WHY IN THE BLUE-EYED, SHAVETAILED, VASELINE-SLIPPERY, DUMB-AS-A-BATTER-COVERED FRIED SHRIMP SHELL DOES JOEY HAVE TWO NAMES?????

38. Graybeard says:

Either Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is hiding, or he has to wait until his wife is asleep so he can get on the computer unattended.

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden: are you going to come out an play?

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden: where’s your DD-214 anyway?

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden: What did you do in Bosnia?

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden: How is it possible to score 300 on the KD course?

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden: did we scare you away with reality?

39. HMC Ret says:

Hey, Joey, My Man: You ever heard of Google? Of course you have. That’s where you researched your BS responses when questioned about being a Marine.

Google ‘Joseph Odom Marine’

Man, you are world famous for all the, uh, wrong reasons. Too late for a do-over. What’s your next plan, Joey? I would throw in the towel and disappear. My policy has always been than when I fuck up, I fess up and then pay up. Works for me.

Bye now …

40. HMC Ret says:

Hey, Joey, I forgot to mention that Google stuff never goes away!! Who would have thought it? Seems to have a life of its own. Ten generations removed will be able to read of your exploits. Enjoy …

41. ChipNASA says:

Happy Monday Joey you lying shitstain.
    Hey, you’ve had a few days, where’s the good old DD-214 you promised?

42. IDC SARC says:

Hey Joey, I contacted the Marine Reconnaissance Foundation and your Team Leader vouched for you about embedding with his team, because as he admitted, no Force Recon Sniper could compare to you and they wanted the best.

Just kidding…you’re still just a lying douchebag.

43. Graybeard says:

Paging Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden…
    Paging Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden…
    Will Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden report to the front desk with his DD-214?

crickets

Come out, come out, wherever you are Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden.

44. ChipNASA says:

Oh pussy boy Joey…Come out come out where ever you are (Probably the closet)
    Hey,you’ve had plenty of time to whip out your DD-214 and rub it in our faces.
    How about it bitch?

Oh and Joey, what did you do in Bosnia & Libya.

45. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

How ya doin’ today, JOSEPH ODOM, aka: JOEY HAYDEN, aka: JOEY NUTSACKWORKER?

46. ChipNASA says:

Morning Joey.
    I’d ask you “How’s it hanging?”, but you a ball-less and dickless wonder.

Say,
    How’s that DD-214 coming along?
    Those of us that have really been there, done that, have ours at the ready, as well as a PCARS statement and in addition, in my case, a vMPF A&D rip, and a Duty History MilPDS rip, PLUS a DD-214 for my active duty time.
    How bout you?
    Pretty much because you have no service, no class and you’re a giant *nothing*.
    I bet Jody has also fucking your wife for years because you have a micro peen and can’t satisfy an ant.
    Back to the Front Page and HAPPY GOOGLE INFAMY

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a Marine.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a sniper.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot write in standard English.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden does not know how to use punctuation.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is going to be Google famous!

TOODLES!! bitch.

47. Graybeard says:

For Factual Friday I offer these facts:

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a Marine.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a sniper.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot write in standard English.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden does not know how to use punctuation.
    Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is going to be Google famous!

Hey, Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden – where is your DD-214? What did you do in Bosnia? Why are you hiding in the closet whimpering?

• ChipNASA says:

Yes Graybeard,
      You are correct.
      Google Fame is AWESOME, isn’t it “Jizzbag” Joey.
      Why don’t you come back and play?
      We miss you.
      Probably cause you know you’ll get your dick stomped in the dirt by REAL veterans that don’t take kindly to lying sacks of shit like you.
      Bye Bitchtits.