Joseph Odom, aka Joey Hayden; phony Marine

| May 8, 2017 | 344 Comments

Someone sent us their work on this fellow, Joseph Odom also known as Joey Hayden. He pretends to be a US Marine;

But two responses from the National Personnel Records Center are “Who?”

He tells folks that he served from 1992 until 2004. DoD disagrees;

Here’s a conversation he had with Devil Chief;

1. ChipNASA says:

Well it’s Monday and good old Joey here finally got that DD-214 and proved us all wrong.
    Oh, well, not really. I was just hoping.
    Joey refuses to com back here and apologize or defend himself because Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a Marine. Never was a Marine and can’t even possibly be half the Man his wife is.

He probably spent his weekend servicing the local homeless population behind a dumpster at the local truck stop, allegedly.

2. ChipNASA says:

It’s Titty Baby Tuesday here for good ole Joey Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden who is not a Marine
    How’s that DD-214 coming.
    You can’t find a black crayon to start with?
    Keep at it shitbag.
    Maybe you’ll even spell you name right.
    Come on chew toy, you can come out of the closet any time now.

3. ChipNASA says:

It’s Hump a Leg Wednesday like the mongrel piece of dog shit you are Joey Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden who is not a Marine.

Back to the main page for you and also MORE GOOGLE FAME!!!

Guess that DD-214 just isn’t going happen anytime soon, huh, Joey, you skid mark on
    humanity.

We’ll be here waiting for your triumphant, glorious return. If for no other reason than for us to stick a size 12 boot dead in your ass.

I hope a rabid squirrel crawls up your skirt and bites your vagina.

4. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

JOSEPH ODOM, aka: JOEY HAYDEN, aka: JOEY NUTSACKWORKER – how ya doing on that DD-214, ASS CLOWN? Too busy “working it” behind the dumpsters at the local “greasy spoon” to dig it up?

Keep on blowin’ those Hobos and winos, Joey…

5. ChipNASA says:

Hey Joey, It’s your day….So Happy It’s Thursday, right Shithead?

We’re still waiting for that DD-214 showing your heroic Rambo-like service as a Devil Dawg.

Although we’re not holding our breath because we all know you’re a liar, a loser, a dickfaced sack of hamster shit.

I relish the day you show up back here to we can give you the 4th point of contact adjustment you SO richly deserve.

Bye fuckface.

6. The wife. says:

You guys keep trying to destroy my life as well as others. I’m tired and this crap needs to stop. I’m researching stuff myself but enough is enough. Keep on and I will call it harassment in the end and then the laugh is on you. God almighty is the only judge and juror. Have a nice day.

• Jonn Lilyea says:

You should probably take that issue up with your husband.

• ChipNASA says:

“I’m researching stuff myself ”

Really?

How hard is it to see documentation of service?

If anyone asked me if I served, I could prove it in about, 2.5 seconds if I was slow.

I have an ID card in my pocket and if that’s not good enough, I have, in multiple locations, (AS I explained to little Joey)
      a PCARS statement and in addition, in my case, a vMPF A&D rip, and a Duty History MilPDS rip, PLUS a DD-214 for my active duty time.

Research? Yeah, I’m not holding my breath.

/here Sockpuppet, Sockpuppet, Sockpuppet, Sockpuppet *whistles*

7. Wife says:

I already have and its none of your business. I will deal with whatever comes my way it not any of yours or anyone else’s business. So stop with the harassment.
    Rant over.

• Jonn Lilyea says:

Then don’t make it my business.

• Graybeard says:

What??? Is Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden hiding behind his wife’s skirts?
      Or is “Wife” really a sock-puppet for Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden because his real wife left him when she found out he was a lying scumbag?
      Or is Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden’s wife really an enabler?

Just FYI “Wife”: it ain’t harassment when all we do here is broadcast the truth about Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden.

If you are truly his wife, I feel sorry for you.

But blame all your pain on Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden the liar.

8. Wife says:

You are the one who started this crap. I know the valor rules. I spent the vast majority of my life fighting for this country. If (big if) for now that Joey did lie, then it’s just a story… he didn’t claim to wear ribbons or medals he didn’t earn. Again I’m the one dealing with it. Rant completely over. Let it rest and again I will deal with what comes my way.

• Graybeard says:

Sockpuppet alert!
      Sockpuppet alert!
      Sockpuppet alert!

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a Marine.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a sniper.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden probably could not hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun from the 5′ line.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden thinks he is going to show us all he is wrong.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden probably doesn’t have a 214, just a MD 20/20 that he is busy guzzling now.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot write in standard English.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden does not know how to use punctuation.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden does not know the proper spelling of his claimed military branch.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden has probably lied to his wife, and hence is a scumbag husband.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is going to go turn tail and run because he is to cowardly to own up to his lies.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is going to be Google famous!
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot produce a DD-214.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey didn’t do nuttin’ in Bosnia.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey cannot provide proof of service.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey is a whiney baby.
      Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey has to hide behind his wife’s skirts.

Whooop! Whooop! Whoop!

• IDC SARC says:

Reading comprehension was not a big factor in your ASVAB score, was it?

9. Wife says:

Graybeard you are a jerk. I hope you can sleep in peace at night knowing that all of you idiots that keep posting this garbage could possibly ruining a marriage and a family. Thanks

• Jonn Lilyea says:

Nothing we write here would affect your family at all, if only you’d quit coming here.

• ChipNASA says:

AND if anyone is responsible for causing a spouse and family any heartache, it’s JOEY by LYING about being a Marine and being in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and Bosnia.
        Maybe if JOEY didn’t LIE about being a COMBAT VETERAN, there wouldn’t be a problem.
        Hmmmmm DEEP THOUGHTS

• Graybeard says:

Sorry to break it to you, “Wife”, but it is Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden who is the jerk.

We asked Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden for his DD-214 and other details, and he runs and hides.

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden has been caught claiming service he never had – that is a documented fact.

I truly do feel sorry for you, caught in the lies of Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden. But the blame for that pain lies with Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden, not with me.

If Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden can prove us wrong we will apologize. We’ve done it in the past. I’ve done it in the past. We here at TAH are men and women enough to acknowledge that we have been mistaken, unlike Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden, it appears.

We are just making the truth known about Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden. If I hated you and your children (if any) then I would let Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden continue his lies – and damage you all even more when the truth came out.

So, when you look for a sleeping jerk tonight, look over at Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden. There is the source of your problems.

• IDC SARC says:

No SNCO with a POS scuttlebuttin spouse would come here and write what you’re writing Joey …dumbass. Better hope she doesn’t actually find out you’re here wearing her skirt…or old maternity cammies as the case may be.

• Frankie Cee says:

Only the guilty, or those supporting the guilty, would see the truth bringers as being harassing, or causing problems with a marriage. If you feel that your marriage is at risk, then you must know the truth, and you don’t like it that we are speaking the truth,Joey Odom. Don’t make me sic Sheriff Grady Judd on you.

10. ChipNASA says:

And so it begins.
    Maybe you want to take a quick look at this.

JOEY,
    “You shouldn’t come on TAH and complain that people are picking on you. You wore your phony shit because of your ego. You sent it out to the world so far that we heard your lies, so we’re going to give you the fame that you craved when you put that shit on.”

Wife:
    “Don’t send your wife, girlfriend, partner to the blog to defend you. It only makes you look like the giant pussy you are, hiding behind those skirts of your love interest. In the end, we’re going to win, and you will have to explain to the person to whom you lied why you’re surrendering. And it makes them look gullible and stupid. It’s not their fight; it’s not their place to extract you from the morass that you’ve created for yourself.”

Maybe you want to go back on the other page and address when Joey came here and threatened us and talked shit…

Joey said:
    “You fucking shit bag are all about to vet a surprise when I get him I’m going to post my 214 up here and all you fucktards can then suck my cock .you fucking dummies wouldn’t know how to find you dick with both hands and devil chief your the biggest fucktard of them all my primary mos was 0311 I was with India company I went through boot camp in pi not Cali I was stationed there you fuckers need a lil more information to get the correct information y’all are as dumb as a box of shit lol fucking boots lmfao my wife was also a marine and she also knows I was in the corp so each and every one of y’all can talk all the fucking shit you want but we know the truth fucking ball sucking boots”

And go back and read the Supreme Court Opinion by Justice Kennedy which squelches your opinion that this is “Harassment” when all we’re doing is pointing out the TRUTH.

Justice Kennedy continues in US v. Alvarez;

The remedy for speech that is false is speech that is true. This is the ordinary course in a free society. The response to the unreasoned is the rational; to the uninformed, the enlightened; to the straight-out lie, the simpletruth.

[…]

Society has the right and civic duty to engage in open, dynamic, rational discourse.

[…]

The American people do not need the assistance of a government prosecution to express their high regard for the special place that military heroes hold in our tradition. Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication.

Nuff SAID

• Wife says:

chip…oh by the way it is a form of harassment when you keep on and on and just continue to try and destroy someone’s life

And beard boy I am his wife and he’s not hiding behind anything.

• ChipNASA says:

I’m clean shaven, just like the last day I was on Active Duty.
        /yeah that’s going to go right over your head.
        //I get jokes.

• Graybeard says:

It cannot be harassment when we only proclaim the truth about Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden.

Oh, did you realize that every time we respond to your posts concerning the liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden, he becomes even more Google-famous? Thanks for helping spread the news of Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden’s Stolen Valor claims.

If that is true, Wife, that you are his wife not his sock-puppet, it is you hiding from reality and enabling Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden’s lies.

Do not expect any of us to be cowed by your claims that we are harassing Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden, or by tearful wailings of what Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is doing to his family and reputation by not admitting his lies.

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden lied. Truth drives out lies and exposes them for all to see.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Yes, he is, you dumb broad IF you’re really Wifey. And that’s a BIG IF, Tootsie. He’s a bigger pussy than ever now, expecting you to “defend” his sorry ass.

Come down off your high horse, Tootsie. You have been had by a lying crapweasel. Keep swallowing the bogus stories. Joey never served. End of story.

• IDC SARC says:

Keep typing joey the more you write the more its obvious that it’s you and not a Marine SNCO

• Toasty Coastie says:

Ummmm Hey Wifey Swamp Cow!!!

It’s only harassment if we follow you and do this on your FB or any other social media crap. As it is, you are on OUR play ground so go suck a piece of low hanging, worm infested fruit.

Moo.

11. Graybeard says:

Just in case Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden comes over to see what Wife has been saying:

It is my firmly established belief that any man who does anything to dishonor or emotionally or otherwise hurt his wife, including but not limited to the act of claiming Stolen Valor, is a despicable excuse for a man, unworthy of the woman who trusted him.

Therefore, I declare and proclaim Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden to be pitiful excuse of a man and of a husband who deserves to live under a bridge cut off from his family because of his betrayal of their trust.

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden: you are a scumbag unworthy of the love of your wife or children.

Actually, Wife’s appeal is not outlandish. She has to ferret out the truth for herself and, to her, it is painful and personal. No one here can envy her situation. She is not a sock puppet, of that I am certain, and the damage her hubby’s bullshit has caused has clearly extended to her. I am sorry for her situation, but I suppose that in each case of shaming brought on by false claims of military service, this happens frequently. No false claims means no shaming. It’s that simple. There need be no law broken but, as the Supreme Court pointed out, when lies are told, the liar may be shielded from prosecution, but not from public ridicule.

• IDC SARC says:

Not outlandish, but certainly an affirmation that Joey’s too big a spineless smegg hog to take care of himself.

• 2/17 Air Cav says:

Yes, but I understand she’s military or a Vet and willing to step into the fray. Note that she has not once defended hubby. And, yes, he’s a jelly fish, especially if he’s unwilling to come here, knowing his wife has done so, and man up, apologize, and go and sin no more.

Wifey Tootsie is so defensive of Little Joey Odom a/k/a Joseph Hayden that you do have to ask why would a grown man have TWO (count ’em) names that he uses?

14. Sandman says:

How the hell did I miss this little nugget of fun?? Harassment is a big word for someone from Alabama. Used in Alabamian it sounds like this, “My wife try to tell me something twice but I knew what harassment the first time.” (I can say this because my Dad is from Alabama.)

• ChipNASA says:

OK I laughed at that.

Well, it seems that Wifey and Joey have gone back into hiding and I’m certain if “Wifey” read these posts, Joey’s ass would be raw and and all his shit would be out by the curb.

I love sockpuppets.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOGGELLL FAME and back to the front page for
      FUCK YOU FRIDAY!!

• Wife says:

Chip you got something to say come say it to my face. You are the biggest jerk I have ever seen. I’m not scared to meet you but when I’m done with you, you will be scared. I’m sick of your loud mouth. All you can do is hide behind your computer and run your mouth.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Joey, you moldy, waterlogged bimbo, go find a three-sided storm sewer to hide in. You’re the biggest waste of time your mother ever engaged in.

• ChipNASA says:

Sorry, I can’t her you over the sound of MY LEGITIMATE DD-214.

Eat Me Joey.

• ChipNASA says:

OK EVERYBODY HERE…… (Except you Joey Jizz-gulper)

*Raise you hands if you think this the worst shit I’ve had to deal with over the years here at TAH? (Motherfucker called *ME* a JERK?!?!? HA. Oh AND threatened me and said he’d make me *a-scared*) Seriously someone get me a kleenex.

Hmmmmm no hands. Shocker

Hey Joey,
          You want to play, why don’t you google
          “Palmer Paul (Psul) Wickre” and see how the BIG BOYS deal with stupid fucktards like you.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Oh, Hell… now we have the “wife” chiming in.

JOSEPH ODOM, aka: JOEY HAYDEN, aka: JOEY NUTSACKWORKER – to paraphrase the old Wendy’s commercial, “WHERE’S THE DD-214?”

Now, get your ass behind the truckstop and start “workin’ it”, BYTCH!

• Graybeard says:

OK, that is sockpuppet-speak right there, isn’t it Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden?

Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden tried to play the sympathy card posting as his wife because he has no DD-214.
          Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden probably, but not confirmed, is sleeping alone under a bridge because his Marine wife put him out of the house.
          Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden probably, but not confirmed, is now posting from the public library as he cries bitter tears.
          Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden has been busted.
          Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is Google-famous.

15. Silentium Est Aureum says:

Wow, such big words, “wifey.”

Did the Sergeant Major explain those to you, or did you have to look them up?

And just curious, do you “tuck your junk” while you’re posting, kinda like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs?

Seems like something you’d do. JMO.

16. Wife says:

All of you can go straight to hell. You are not worth the air the god put in this earth . When your pathetic miserable life’s get turned upside down and your the one dealing with struggles I’m gonna have the biggest laugh on all of you. I’m better than you and this is it. I’m done with the stupidity you ignorant faggets put out. Have a nice life and I hope each of you enjoy jerking each other off.

• ChipNASA says:

Totally sounds like something a Marine NCO would say.
      Not to mention a “woman”.
      It’s so often I see females go the homophobic insult route.
      Isn’t that right Joey?

Some of us have college degrees and education in Psychology, not to mention *years* of experience in the military and training and leadership of soldiers, sailors airmen and Marines.

I’m totally buying your NCO Marine Wife is typing that and aiming that at us.

I’m right, aren’t I Joey?
      The TRUTH HURTS, doesn’t it JOEY?

Can’t HANG, Huh JOEY?

LOL.
      I bet Ex-PH2 would agree with me and, unbeknownst to you,she’s a “Lady”

• Graybeard says:

Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot hang.
      Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot produce a DD-214.
      Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden cannot handle the truth.

Come on, Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden – fess up. You are a fraud and a failure, aren’t you Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden?

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

• Eden says:

Nice try, Joey (aka Joseph Odom and Joey Hayden). You think we haven’t heard all this crap before from other posers and their sock puppets? All you are doing with all of your ranting is serving as a chew-toy and making yourself more Google famous than before.

17. Wife says:

Chip you were just too chicken shit to come to my face. Just goes to show who the coward is.

• ChipNASA says:

Now why (using logic “Wifey”) would I want to “come to your face” and fight a woman?

REAL MEN don’t fight with women.

Hmmmm Think About it. (Don’t hurt yourself)

Every time you continue posting, you contradict your position speaking for Joey as his Wife.

Don’t ya think?

No, you’re not that smart.

• David says:

Isn’t there a porn star who goes by Wifey for whom coming to her face would be, shall we say, routine? Friend of mine who is really excited by fat deposits likes her in a most unhealthy way.

• Graybeard says:

Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden thinks that posting as “Wife” is clever.

Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden hasn’t the balls of a neutered earthworm.

• OldManchu says:

I’m scared some of that ball hair you glued around your mouth will fall off and get on me! Nasty.

18. ChipNASA says:

I bet we hit 300+ comments here.

Who want’s to throw down on that?

I also bet we make it to 350 easy.

• Claw says:

Comment #300.

Just for you, Joey/Wifey.

• ChipNASA says:

BOOM motherfuckers.
        I know we’ll get to 350.
        Easy.
        Joey just can’t help himself.

1. Rant over.
        2. Rant completely over.
        3. I’m done with the stupidity you ignorant faggets put out.

I’ll bet you guys $5 that Joey/Wife comes back and keep on with his shit.

I will also bet you guys $10 that *IF* he can help himself for a while, he’ll come back at a later date (Days/Weeks/Months) and resurrect this as a zombie thread.

• Graybeard says:

I never bet against a sure thing ChipNASA.

And it is a sure thing Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden aka “Wife” will be back to try to scare us again.

I just wonder, if Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is Wife, who is the husband?

• Ex-PH2 says:

Nothing like faking it with Wifey, is there, Joey?

Where’s your DD-214, sport?

What’s with the alias, Joey Two-Face?

Why are you faking being your own wife, Joey, or should I call you Tootsie?

How much are you using that faked-ass not-a-bit-of service in the USMC to rip people off, Joey?

19. ChipNASA says:

Hey Joey,
    Were you to have actually been in the military and particularly, the Marines, this is what’s known as “Getting SMOKED”
    In the AF, “Welcome to the Snake Pit”
    ┌∩┐(ಠ‿ಠ)┌∩┐

20. Frankie Cee says:

Jonn would have to put a date on when COB6 shut down his blog, but I came over here then, following that “Crotchety Old Bastard”, and in the time since, I have learned to spot when the poser is claiming to be the wife, girlfriend, or such. I wonder if Joey Odom’s wife knows that he is using her as his shield in this sockpuppetry. H’mmmm

21. Toasty Coastie says:

Greetings you Piece of Pickled Pig shit Not a Marine, Liar Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden but is allegedly married to a Real Marine who shat all over her service by defending you~

Did you get all tuckered out dancing in the blood of wounded and Dead Soldiers, Marines, Airmen and Sailors defending your Cock Mitten Van Fleet Enema, claiming of UNEARNED Valor on this very Sacred Weekend while you try to dig up a phony DD-214? Are you missing your Defecation-induced Orgasms from your Flea Infested Hair Shirt wearing Wife and that’s what holding you up from producing it?

You’re not the cleverest kid in a toga after all are you, you Turd Soup Conductor? Stealing Valor anytime of the year is bad enough, but on Memorial Weekend? That takes some serious helium balls.
    While I am sure your flatulent interpretive dance to the soundtrack of Frozen is a glorious wonder to behold while trying to find your Hate Cow wife’s DD-214 to forge and pass on as your own, I think I can speak for all, that doing it on the graves of those who gave all is beyond tawdry, you Sand Worm. Please go jump into a sewer with your Swamp Cow of a wife. Oh wait, you both are GIGANTIC Swamp Cows.

Moo.

What was that?

Oh, yeah. Little Joey Odom aka Joey Hayden aka Joseph Odom was using Variation 3, Paragraph 7 from page 12 of the Poser Handbook, Rule 5, 2nd Edition, 4th Printing.

23. Twist says:

And here I am without any popcorn

24. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

So JOSEPH ODOM aka JOEY HAYDEN decided to post here posing as his Wife in between sessions of picking his nose and sniffing toilet seats in highway rest areas, what a fine specimen of poser!!

25. OldManchu says:

Joey can’t grow a goatee. So his buddies trim their ball hair and donate it to him and then he glues it around his mouth. Nice goatee Joey… but it smells like cheese you nasty fucker!

26. ChipNASA says:

Welcome back everyone to Side Show Joey and his imaginary Military Career show and review for your entertainment pleasure.
    Happy Titty Baby Joey Tuesday.

Still no DD-214.

┌∩┐(ಠ‿ಠ)┌∩┐

27. ChipNASA says:

What’s up Jo Jo Hobo Blow??
    You have that DD-214 yet my man?
    I see your “wife” gave up trying to defend your sorry ass (Although we all secretly know it was you Jo Jo)
    I know you’ve been busy renting the cab of your truck out for hourly delights for the local homeless population but, hey, throw us a bone man, and try to get them documents to us.

Keep Puckering Up, buttercup.
    It’s Hump Day and you’re catching not pitching.

28. Silentium Est Aureum says:

Oh, I’m sure “wifey” is jumping on that hand grenade to defend the honor of her lying SOS cuck, whoops, I mean “husband”.

29. IDC SARC says:

Word is Joey’s little Y chromosome has disintegrated, causing him to binge eat and he’s developed a constant estrogenous hemorrhage from his yeasty mangina. It’s ok cuz he’s used to sleeping in the wet spot.

30. Fjardeson says:

Still no DD-214, Joey? You know now the holiday is over, the copy shops are open again… oh wait, no respectable copy shop will help you doctor a DD-214…

Enjoy your Google Fame.

31. ChipNASA says:

Another Day Another Dollar and still Joey Puss Boy is a giant Knob Gobbler.
    (S)o (H)appy (I)t’s (T)hrusday Shithead and still NO DD-214.

Maybe you can find one in a Cracker Jack Box.

Also, maybe you can go downtown and go to a real recruiter and sign up and do at least 4 years and get an honorab…..*gasp* bbbwwwhahahahahahahahaha
    Sorry, I can’t type that in good faith.
    Joey is a giant gaping pussy and would NEVER do that.
    Bye Bitch Boy and back to the front page and GOOGLE FAME AGAIN FOR Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is not a Marine.

32. ChipNASA says:

Friday, Friday, Friday and no DD-214 from Joey.
    Figures because little joey is GOOGLE famous and wants to crawl back under the rock from whence he came.

┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐

33. ChipNASA says:

Hey Monkey Boy,
    Where’s your bad ass DD-214??

*crickets*

Punk bitch.

Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden is Google famous!

• Graybeard says:

ChipNASA – do you mean to say that Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden has not produced is DD-214 yet?

I’m shocked! Shocked! I say, that Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden has not followed through on his promise to us at TAH.

• ChipNASA says:

Yep, my shocked face. (¬_¬)

AND Wife has not come back to defend little Joey, or maybe Joey realized that we were on to him pretending to be his WIFE.

Oh and I forgot. Hey Joey.
        ┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐

34. ChipNASA says:

Mornin’ Joey
    Ex FBI director Comey is going to testify before Congress this morning and maybe, he’ll have your legit DD-214 and he’ll be able to clear your good name and make us look foolish.

BBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In your dreams.
    Never happen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    You still suck.

Toodles BITCH TITS.
    ┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐

• ChipNASA says:

Well Joey,
      Comey didn’t come through for you.
      I’m so, SO, Sorry…..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

No I’m not.

GOOGLE FAME FOR Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden

35. ChipNASA says:

It’s Freaky Friday Little Joey aka Joseph Odom/Joey Hayden
    Front Page and GOOGLE FAME FOR YOU!!!

NO DD-214? No Proof of Service.
    Yeah, that’s right because YOU DIDN’T HAVE ANY!!
    Enjoy your weekend being the lying sack of shit you are.
    ┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐

36. ChipNASA says:

Joey Odom is also, *still* a Chode.

37. The real veteran says:

Whoa at his sons wedding he said he punched his commanding officer for getting 2 marines killed and i may not have been around or in cali long enough but he also said he was stationed at black heart where in theF&$@ is that? AND YES I AM A MARINE VETERAN

• Someone who knows says:

Soooo he said he was in the USMC for 19 years ! Then “retired” .. then it was he was
      dishonorable discharged For punching his commanding officer ?? Hummm ok then

Get your lies straight!!

38. Someone who knows says:

So I noticed that the great “marine sniper” took his usmc history off his Facebook ! Maybe now he has room to post a copy of his DD -214 ??

39. The real veteran says:

Cant post what he aint got but he is currently working on changing his wifes from postal service to scout sniper sorry POS

• Someone who knows says:

It’s sad really his whole life is one big lie ! And everyone around him knows it lmao. it’s like his family wakes up everyday and starts singing “what a wonderful day it is in this imaginary world” 🎼 everyone laughs at him when he walks away because they know when he opens his mouth nothing but shit comes out ! So so sad really !

40. ChipNASA says:

I love zombie threads.

Joey is still a tiny little dickless bitch.

41. The real veteran says:

Yeah id disown him as family too!!! Oh and remix its a great day to tell a lie my name is joe and i saw pigs fly. I punched my co when my buddies died cause its a great day ill tell some lies i can show it when i quickly blink my eyes i said i lost my dd214 so i cried