Almon Henthorne; phony Marine Corps hero

| June 19, 2017 | 221 Comments

Our partners at Military Phonies send us their work on this fellow Almon Henthorne who claims that he earned a Navy Cross, a Silver Star, a Bronze Star, a Combat Action Ribbon and a POW Medal just to start with. He claims that he was a Recon Marine and a Scout Sniper and that he left the Marine Corps as a Gunnery Sergeant (E-7). His nickname in his little motorcycle club, Patriots 4 Veterans, is “Gunney” (yeah, I know it’s misspelled, but he wrote it not me).

But the US Navy doesn’t remember it like that, because he wasn’t a Marine;

He had about 22 months of service in the Navy, not the Marine Corps, when many of his generation refused to serve and he left with only the National Defense Service Medal at the rank of Seaman Recruit (E-1), but his ego needed more. We’ve heard that he claims that his USMC service was classified and that we can’t get access to his records…total BS. While operations might not be on his records because of the classifications, the fact that he served would not be hidden.

He locked down his Facebook pages last night and started threatening folks, because it’s perfectly legit to bully folks in order to qualify for valor awards.

Need a Semper Fidelis tattoo?

Compare that to earlier this morning;

1. Stacy0311 says:

Are gold jump wings, scuba bubble and multiple awards of expert rifle/pistol part of the jarhead poser starter pack?

2. fedupwithposers says:

What a bag of shit. And he’s sporting that cross on his vest. I don’t get it, why?

• HMC Ret says:

I’ve often wondered why some sport the Cross. I believe it is to convey the impression that one is ‘right with God’ and would never portray themselves as something other than what they are. When I see a cross prominently displayed, that’s a red flag. Not always, but at times.

• Graybeard says:

I had to go look at it.
        From what I can see, it’s one of those with a U.S. Flag overlaid on it. Probably intended as some statement of the US being [predominantly] Christian.

I’m always a bit cautious about those who display a Cross or an Ichthus (fish – and a 2000-year-old acronym), especially in conjunction with a business.

With all the bling he’s wearing (and I cannot identify most of it) I’m thinking he thought “Oooo! Pretty!” and bought it to add to his collection.

On the other hand, I have 2 or 3 Scout-related hats that have a lot of bling as well. (Not counting the Scouting uniforms and walking sticks.) But I can give a pretty good account of what every piece signifies.

3. IDC SARC says:

Looks like he never saw an online phony certificate he didn’t like either. derpsquirt

4. AW1Ed says:

That I Love Me wall is impressive, considering he was in for an entire 22 months. I was in for 16+ years and don’t even have one.

5. fedupwithposers says:

His Facebook is back up..

6. IDC SARC says:

says Sergeant on his FB Page…and he’s a Third degree Black Belt…doesn’t say in what exactly.

SA Grad of Bootcamp, zoomed all the way down to SR. Gee whiz, why doesn’t he get real creative and try to claim some sort of disabling disability like the other clankers?

8. TankBoy says:

Sporting the leathers, I see. Yes, this is definitely the real thing. LOL. I notice he appears to keep his longer hair in a pony tail. Is this because he lives to ride, or so that there’s no obstructed view when he’s slurping on his boyfriend?

9. 1610desig says:

Hey Almon Henthorne, aka “Gurney” [sic], you are such a classic poser…thanks for putting all the effort into it! I just hate second rate phony performances. BTW, you get extra points for that long haired, tie died and vest photo…you look like the classic serial child rapist too! Bravo Almon Henthorne, bravo!

10. CA_SGT says:

And thus I begin the Spam of all the Facebook groups he’s a part of. We’ll see how popular his he is when every biker in FA knows he’s a fraud.

11. Graybeard says:

Almon Henthorne had honorable service in the Navy, but has dishonored it.
    Almon Henthorne is not a Marine.
    Almon Henthorne is a poser.
    Almon Henthorne is a fake.
    Almon Henthorne is a phony.
    Almon Henthorne is sad.

• Retired Master says:

I would like to make a motion the this turd be placed on the Wall of Shame

• IDC SARC says:

Second…but I’m obviously biased on this one.

• Fjardeson says:

DEPLOY the Wall of Insults!(c)

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

I vote “AYE!” for The Wall of Insults®™ to be deployed.

• ChipNASA says:

Sorry guys, I was out of pocket for a few days.

We have a request for the Wall of insults and a second and “AYE” vote so off to get this personalized for good old Almon….

STAND FAST……..

Wall of Insults®™
            FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!
            TACTICAL NUCLEAR ROUND OUT!!!!
            DANGER CLOSE!!!!
            MOPP LEVEL 4!!!
            TAKE COVER!!!!!

Almon Henthorne , phony Marine Hero, ALLEGEDLY, but not confirmed, but in some people’s opinion, works balls, tickles taint and tongue punches hobo’s crusty fart boxes all, I Guess, while being a syphilitic, turd-sucking feces factory, Bitch-ass Fuckstick guzzler, pile infested, onion-eyed flapmouthed butt-bailiff, “Fowl” mouthed Chicken fucker, inflamed, “Towel boy” in a gay bath house, Ambulatory verbal dissembling anus, gaping, Cambodian cunt sauce, ball working asshole, Poster-child for abortion, Swallowing Spoo Sampler, shit tonguing, munching wanktoaster, cock gobbling, lientery steatorrhea, sperm burping, tit, sniveling, codpiece licking toilet seat sniffer, lying, taintpimple, Pillow bitin pickle smoocher, Bowl of ass soup, Satan even said about you, “Boy is this guy a DICK!, Sparklepony, worthless, Vice Admiral of the Narrow Seas, moldy bowl of ratshit, would wear Richard Simmons’ used jockstrap as a facemask, useless bag of monkey fuck, rancid floor buffer wax spreader, both of your Grandmothers should have had an abortion, just in case, Mayor Grundle of Scrotumburg and Anusville, waste of oxygen, anal sphincter canyon yodeling phallic squeezer, numbnuts, snowball, giggling beerflecked canker blossom , maybe a “buggerer of little boys”, rottencrotched, rump wrangling, culo de chongo, booger eating fuckbucket, Lemon Party-lusting fruitcake, putrid, rotting, whoreson whale’s carcass, overzealous polyp burglar, bed wetting, follows in Victorious Felder’s bovine excrement -filled boots, as fucked up as an opossum eating shit out of a hairbrush, moron, Prevaricating Sphincter, Cock Bagel and Dick Doughnut, baby unit, you’ll never be the man your mother is, Odious Twonk, terminal crotch infection, asshat, dick pickle, wanker, herpes-ridden dung beetle target, first volunteer for being part of a jailhouse human centipede, should eat a nice steaming pile of monkey shit you ass clown, helmet wearing short bus riding window licker, more ate up than a chocolate dildo in a crowded gay bar, shitbag, dipstickus giganticus, Humpty Dumpty cleanup man after the fleet visits Naples, knob gobbling, fimicolous galactic Jackoff, Assistant Jizz mopper in training, inbred, toe-jam from an infected Filipino hooker that specializes in foot jobs, your penis lives in eternal darkness, I’d hate to see your toilet, retardus maximus, Microcephalic Toad Licker, steaming bucket of monkeyfuck, catcher not pitcher, Arschloch, impotent koekeloeren, slaptard, couldn’t even be trained in my AFSC in the USAF to suck farts out of C-5 seat cushions, mumpsimus, reverse dirty sanchez lover, kutomba wewe, douche & enema nozzle, likes to molest small farm animals, dead and alive, is a hemorrhoid, schlong juice, Fuck Tart, Sitzpinkler, lispian, Milksop, puss soaked jackwagon, waste of trace elements and water, Pettifogger, donkey raping shit-eater, pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo it, may he lay a lip lock on the snotty end of a moose cock,butt munch, man of the night in a large animal bordello, I bet you’re the kind of guy that would fuck you own mother in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give her a reach-around (Thanks R. Lee) Not a Marine, NOT a Recon Marine, NOT a Scout Sniper, NOT a Gunnery Sergeant, WAS a 22 month Navy WOONDER BOY Loser Seaman Recruit (E-1), his Apology is worthless and he’s a full on poser shitbag, fuckstain skidmark on the underwear of life, taint cookie, Fartleberry, Some NCO Should have beat you within an inch of your life, insult to humanity, shit-filled meatsack, masturbates to videos of Jar-Jar Binks, walking shart shooter, test subject for Preparations A thru G, Remedy critch, Gnard gargling queefsquirt, stupid enough to try to sandpaper to a wildcat’s ass in a phone booth, Handgallop, twat, Obamawad, tool, bint, sleezebag, weaksauce, Gobshite, fuck hole, Pillsbury Dough Bitch, Should NOT be around WOMEN OR CHILDREN, touches himself inappropriately, Turd-Burglar, rimjobber, cum-dumpster, bucked tooth, Useless mangy crotch-dropping, Putz, rectal inspector, ferger, Sheep tits, gonad, queefer, chicken shit, choad, dopus, Blue Falcon and Blue Waffle, Fuck Apple with mold, twizzletits, tallywacker, Bozack, Gerbal Felcher, dingleberry, bitch, Saprophyte, ATM, pap smear, shitmitten, Dandy prat, Tazmanian Dorkwad rat fucking, shit-sucking warthog’s asshole, gimp, bescumber, coccydynia, sack of siberian sheep shit, mangina micropeen, Syphilitic Turd Burglar, possibly likes to pick his teeth with Bernath’s used catheters, Hircismus, cheat, pope-fondling, turbo apeshit crazy, Cacafuego, Cock-juggling *Pussy* thundercunt.

FUCK YOU, ASS HAMSTER!!!

• Graybeard says:

I needed more caffeine earlier, I just realized that his proper full name is Almon Frost Henthorne, Jr..

So….
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is a disgrace to Almon Frost Henthorne Sr.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. never was a Marine.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is living in a fantasy world of his own construction.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. served in the U.S. Navy, but was so high-drag/low-speed that the was discharged as an E1,
      Therefore…
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. was a failure in the Navy.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is dishonorable.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is an embarrassment to his daughter.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. has deceived his future son-in-law – who may want to disown him.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. has lied to the community.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is now exposed as the fraud he is.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr.: sux to be you, but you’ve no one to blame but yourself for that.

• rgr769 says:

Why would you say he had “honorable service?” Something happened in October of 1966 that resulted in descent from the lofty rank of E-2 to E-1 recruit and discharge with less than 2 years service. He was undoubtedly a dickstepper. Although, I agree he has dishonored what little service he did for his nation.

• 1610desig says:

Yep, one of those 5 percenters that takes up 95 percent of the Chain of Command’s disciplinary time…this dude wasn’t fit fo be flushed into a CHT

• Graybeard says:

Well, rgr769, unless I’m more confused than usual he received an Honorable Discharge. An HD as an E1 is indicative of some kind of stupid, I agree, but I was giving the benefit of the doubt.

• rgr769 says:

I doubt we will ever know the type of discharge he received. The FOIA response just says, “discharged.” But something happened to cause him to be demoted to seaman recruit (E-1). He certainly wasn’t demoted because he was injured or had a serious illness which sent him to that Navy hospital for his last 2 months on AD. I am suspecting he may have been given an admin general discharge.

12. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Yet another pisspants candyassed booger-eating Sparkle Pony of a toad turd. It took far more to get booted out back then than it does now, was he a bed wetter? Sleepwalker? I wonder if this fart apple of a dingleberry will keep shitting his britches and threaten to lawer up? After all, he DID rocket to the rank of E1 before he got to thrown out!

13. OldManchu says:

Dirty Dozen patch?

Oh I bet!

14. 1610desig says:

Almon Henthorne, the good news is you took the heat off Terry Willey…he owes you a beer and a blowjob!

15. Thunderstixx says:

Oh for crying out loud…
    this klowne went full tilt poser with all that bling after only 22 months.
    Why in the hell do they do this crap when everybody knows they are a target if they claim anything, it’s bad enough if it’s true, but if it’s fake they are in for a gunpowder enema in about 30 mike mikes…
    Dumbass cocksucker…

• HMC Ret says:

Not to mention living in constant fear of being asked something a highly decorated Marine should know and only be able to offer the ‘duh’ look.

Running into someone who legitimately served where you said you served.

In constant fear of simply being called on your bling by a genuine service member who can recognize BS.

Wonder how long he rocked the lie before being outed?

It’s just a damn shame. Man, take your E1 Honorable and live with it. No, it doesn’t sound as sexy as what you’re claiming, but at least you can live with it w/o being in constant fear of being outed. Hell, make up a funny excuse as to why you only had 22 months and exited as an E1. I don’t know; just tell people you were a legitimate dumbass or something.

Didn’t living in constant fear eat you up inside?

16. IDC SARC says:

Someone on Military Phonies said, “He looks like a bag of smashed assholes in that uniform picture”

Excellent! 🙂

17. IDC SARC says:

From his Linked in profile:

E-7
    USMC Marine Corp
    December 1964 – December 1972 (8 years 1 month)

My MOS was Force Reconnaissance Number # 4552, Plus 1976 to 1985

Dafuhkk, over

18. Guard Bum says:

This fairy princess wasn’t man enough to make it as a sailor and he sure enough would never make it as a Marine.

For the rest of his life now everytime someone looks at him he will wonder if they know he is a coward and a fraud.

19. Scotty says:

We are all wrong and he is right.
    his dd-214 says so. You can’t forge on of those , you know.
    I’m a faggot, asshole, scumbag, bum, according to him and his daughter.
    His soon to be son-in law wants to meet face to face, cause he’s a bad ass biker. Little does he know that he is under investigation now for Stolen Valor due to a SFC pin on his vest.
    This one goes much deeper than Stolen Valor, but most of them do.
    We are also having a lot of bikers from Patriots 4 Veterans stepping forward thanking us for exposing him. He also wasn’t the actual creator of the MC. Word is that he stole it from the man who started the MC.

• Graybeard says:

Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. has been exposed to Truth, and it hurts his feelings.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr.’s daughter can be forgiven for not realizing her Daddy is a fraud.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr.’s daughter’s image of Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is forever damaged, because of his lies.
      Therefore:
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is a scumbag father who deserves to be horsewhipped for lying to his own child(ren).
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is a disgrace to fathers everwhere.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. is not a real man.
      Almon Frost Henthorne Jr. needs to come clean and confess his lies, and quit being fake.

• killerb says:

BOOM… time to keep pushing this. You are gith this is much deeper them just stolen valor..

20. Berliner says:

25 Oct – 16 Dec 66 USNH Philadelphia. Was he hospitalized for bedwetting causing the springs in the top bunk to rust earning him a blanket party? This coincided with his reduction to SR.

21. Scotty says:

April of 2015 is when his FOIA was requested. Longest return I’ve had yet from the NPRC.

22. JimV says:

I would be embarrassed to walk around dressed like that. Or maybe there is something wrong with me. I don’t have a vest and no service dog.

Another substandard discharge maggot.

Court Martial is my best guess.

Well, if plaything he should be happy because there is a certain MC down there in Florida that would take him in a minute.

Loser.

24. Vexatious Defendant says:

Bed sheet + improperly displayed fringed US Flag = LEGIT

This guy is the real deal.

GOOGLE it!

25. HMC Ret says:

A great many honorable men and women died or were horribly wounded EARNING those awards he has decided he deserves. He’s a cockroach. Not only that, he cross services to become a Marine hero. I guess being a hero in the Navy wasn’t good enough for him.

Enjoy your Google Glory, Sir. You will be known forever in ways you wish you weren’t.

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

“He’s a cockroach.”

I disagree. I have ten times more respect for cockroaches than I do that dumkopf of a dickstepping dildoheaded dingleberry..

26. Cris says:

Oh Sh*t! Someone finally is posing with the MSG (embassy duty)ribbon. Now I’m pissed!Actually, this is all SO sad, but he’s still a douchebag not worth the toilet paper I wipe ass with.
    Maybe I should refer to myself as “Topp”, since we’re now making up spellings.

27. Just An Old Dog says:

Had me at ” Gunney”
    Guy is so fake even his service dog has a service dog.
    Fuck him and feed him fish heads.
    I wonder what his black belt is in. Please don’t say BJJ.

• He must be genuine, because everybody knows that Marines can’t spell.

• I remember reading this joke in the “HUMOR IN UNIFORM” section of the “READER’S DIGEST” magazine when I was a boy.

A announcer at the Armed Forces Radio in Saigon was giving the time, saying,
        “For you guys in the Army and Air Force, the time is 1430 Hours.

For you guys in the Navy, it’s eight bells.

And for you guys in the Marines, the big hand on your Mickey Mouse watch is pointing to – – – !”

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

I always heard it like this:

When civilians say “It’s 3;00 PM:

The Army says “It’s 1500 Hours.”

In the Navy some bell rings after some Sailor polishes it and goes back to painting the Vessel,

In the Air Force an O6 asks an E3 “Bill, do you know what time it is?” to which the E3 replies “YEAH Tom, Mickey’s big hand is on the twelve and his little hand is on the three.”

In the USMC they say “*OOG!*, *ARRGH*, *GRUNT*, GRUNT*, *GRUNT*, FUCK, KILL, *OORAH!!*”

28. The Old Maj says:

29. Sparks says:

Needs to have a big “C” for coward branded on his tattoos for every one of those medals he’s stolen. Good men suffered and many died to be awarded those medals. Good men went into harm’s way to be awarded the Combat Action Ribbon.

30. FatCircles0311 says:

Old balls piece of flaming shit. He’s the rice paddy daddy king of Vietnam heroism and super secret black ops with a wall full of fake decorations to prove it.

31. IDC SARC says:

His FB is linked to that VFW post. I can’t post at work, but someone may want to.

32. Mick says:

So now he’s gone ‘Full Potato’, eh?

— sigh —

For some reason, these extreme posers always want to go ‘Full Potato’ when they’re exposed, and it just ends up making everything so much worse in the long run.

33. killerb says:

The charities he is connected to are pissed, booted him out and are asking serious questions. Time to pay the piper shit nugget.

34. The Al says:

Aww- for some reason, he made Patriots 4 Veterans a closed group all of a sudden. Why, it’s almost like he’s trying to cover his tracks now that people are calling him out on his bullshit.

35. Sparks says:

His Facebook is still up and currently lighting up like a Christmas tree. Daughter is doing all the damage control for him.

36. 11B-Mailclerk says:

I have seen small kids at Halloween in better improvised Marine costumes.

Is -anything- in that train wreck even remotely close to right?

37. Jeffery D Monroe says:

HI Just ripped him a new one this dirt bag still has his FB up-so everybody go after him and make him sweat.

38. JACK SHIT says:

Almon Henthorne does NOT know me.

39. Silentium Est Aureum says:

I also like how he claims “only” 8 years of service but has 4 GCMs.

It’s the little shit that makes me smile.

40. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Holey Moley, to a neophyte this guy wearing those dress blues really looks AJ SQUARED AWAY. I had to increase the screen size to check out the performance record and it looked like he was in the Great Lakes boot camp same time as me. I went into boot camp in Oct. of 1963 class 475. I did not recognize his name but I checked out the Keel yearbook anyway but did not see his name. Gadzooks, WTF is wrong with these guys.

41. HMC Ret says:

“Are there any non-valor thieves in motorcycle clubs? Because I am really starting to wonder…”

Do you know the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirt bag.

/s

42. Dave Hardin says:

I have this mysterious impression from somewhere that Mr. Henthorne will be making a public statement very soon.

43. IDC SARC says:

From shit for brains Gunney’s FB page:

“My public apology:
    I am so sorry for miss leading the public, family and friends. I made a big mistake by wearing The Navy Cross, Silver Star (they were gifted to me by a family member of a close friend that died in Vietnam and I wore them in honor of him) POW ribbons on my uniform. I am lost for words, please leave my family alone, I am the one You hate . Thing’s are not always what they seem to be.. I beg my family and friends to forgive me for what I did. The most important thing in my life is My family and my charities, hope the public will let me continue the fine work my group does for 501c3 charities. I know It is hard to forgive me but give me the benefit. I have made so many mistakes In the past, I will not live long enough to write them down. There are two special people out there that are causing so much trouble because they screwed up in our group. Russell Cutter Mayer & Brad Haeffner. They are also spreading lies. But this is about me and Only me. For all the wrongs I did I apologize totally. I hope you find forgiveness In your hearts especially my charities. My Club Members and other clubs that I am associated with I apologize and hope you forgive me for my blunders. But I still will be called Gunney the way I spell it. God Bless you all.In closing I would like to thank Two people that brought me to realize what trouble I cause an I will never forget them. Now can we please get back to things that are pressing. Our support for our Soldiers In combat zone’s and our VETERANS. While I spent time in a Naval Hospital I thought everyday about the conditions of the VA. It was horrible too watch. Let’s everybody give at least a dollar to K.I.S.S, J.O.S.H an Honor Flight. Three great charities, they all three have web sites you can judge then donate if you care, like I do.”

44. CA_SGT says:

Dude is talking with us on his Facebook Page. Basically admitted everything and is trying to sweep it under the rug.

45. Just An Old Dog says:

He’s gone full retard. That MC he is either trying to honcho or be a part of needs to completely cut him loose or be shunned by every other club and charity organization in the area.
    He is a full on non apologetic asshole.

46. spd0302 says:

BOOM! FB page is down or locked down tight.

47. USMCMSgt (Ret) says:

His “Honorable Discharge Certificate” was signed by BGen Crossly, a retired Army flag officer.

• USMCMSgt (Ret) says:

And his “promotion warrant” to Sergeant (circa 1966) says his date of rank is Feb 21, 1966.

Effective dates of rank are the first of the month for regular promotions and the second for meritorious promotions… unless I’m missing something.

He fucked that up, too.

• USMCMSgt (Ret) says:

…oh, and LtCol Donald N. McKeon was the Battalion Commander during October 1966, not the guy who signed his “promotion warrant”.

Okay… I’ll stop now.