Justin Stargardt; phony Green Beret

| August 12, 2017 | 40 Comments

Our partners at Guardians of the Green Beret shared their work on this over-achiever Justin Stargardt. He has a real high opinion of his service. He’s spent a lot of money on phony finery and certificates for things like Ranger, Special Forces, SEAL, sniper, Raider, Purple Hearts, Silver and Bronze Stars, etc…Here’s his shadowbox;

He really was a Marine and in the Army National Guard, but nothing like Ranger, MARSOC, or Special Forces in his records – no deployments either;

Listen to the stammering fool in this 40-minute phone call;

1. Jay says:

That is the most crappily put together shadow box I have ever seen.

Asshole

2. Doc Savage says:

Are those pics reversed? Or did that tool really put all that Velcro bling on his right shoulder sleeve?

Regardless…This O ring biscuit is still a SV toad.

3. OldManchu says:

This is really cool. The green beret posers have been coming in strong while the SEAL posers have slowed to a trickle! SEALs are still in the lead though.

Go Army!

4. Combat3c0 says:

The fucktard made corporal and served 4 years. Not that bad from where I sit. I just don’t understand these jackholes who have the need to take otherwise honorable years of service and suddenly they become Rambo? I was a medic and a computer operator. Not that exciting but I served faithfully until I retired.

5. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Another ball sack worker and taint tickler, FIRST CLASS.

Cocksucking assclown!

6. HMC Ret says:

“Jesus Christ, everything known to man.” That’s the funniest line from the phonecon.

I wanna see him with all that bling on a leather vest and him on his Harley. That and a doorag, bunches of tats and a ponytail would be nice touches. Oh, and a dog. A mutt has to be in the mix somewhere. THEN I’ll take him seriously. Until then … meh.

7. SSG D says:

I think some of my brain may have become necrotic listening to the call because of his answers. I may not be capable of working in the OR tonight.

8. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Yet another flesh pickle-tasting Sparkle Toad of a Juicy Banana Coinesseur.

9. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

This Just in, I don’t see his Nicaraguan Campaign Medal (1912) nor his China Service Medal. Was he also a China Horse Marine that wore OD Green, ate steaks 3 inches thick on a guide on stick????

10. chooee lee says:

When is Oliver Stone or Michael Moore going to make a film of his life story?

11. Toasty Coastie says:

What an ass-tastic toad stool (not the bar chair, think brown stuff from your 4th point of contact) 👿

12. Tony180A says:

Don’t let the bastards get you down Justin. Why don’t you come to the 5th SFG(A) organization day / reunion next month…. I’ll buy you a beer.

ps bring your shadowbox

Lawsy, mercy, if that ain’t the msssiest mess I ever done seen, I don’t know what is.

Why is his DD and the other paper out of focus? Looks like they were photographed, not copied.

Now I need a Snickers ice cream bar to comfort my wounded brain.

14. Jay says:

I like his Legion of Merit. I’ve never seen anyone below the age of 45 with one.

15. Skippy says:

About Damn time we had a P.O.S represent the army in the stolen valor games

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

16. USMCMSgt (Ret) says:

A Corporal Captain Major Landing Support Special Forces Delta sniper?

Cocksucker.

17. 20thEB67 says:

Looks like this cat phoned up Medals of America and said “Fuck it..just send me one of each”.

18. jdm says:

hey slso the officer pins. damn audie murphy would be jealous.