Dan Bilzerian; the records

| October 11, 2017 | 272 Comments

We first wrote about fake celebrity, Dan Bilzerian in December 2013 when he was pushing the idea that he was “almost a SEAL”. According to Bilzerian, he was booted from BUD/S for reasons that seem to change. He claims that he struck an officer, that he cursed an officer, that he committed a safety violation, that the instructors were out to get him. Take your pick on which excuse you want to believe.

Bilzerian was in the news again in the last few weeks because he happened to be at the Las Vegas massacre and he was able to post to Instagram while the shooting was going on. He was criticized by Medal of Honor recipient, Dakota Meyer for scurrying away from the scene without helping any of the injured folks. From Washington Post;

He turned a camera on himself as he walked, short of breath, from the killing grounds, and at first resolved to live up to years of online bravado.

“Trying to go grab a gun,” he says in the clip. “I’m f—— headed back. … Saw a girl get shot in the face right next to me, her f—— brains hanging out.”

But in the next clip, which briefly appeared on Bilzerian’s Instagram account and has since been plastered over the Internet, he stands in front of police lights, looking slightly dazed.

“Um, they got one of the guys,” he says, no gun in sight, all fury gone from his voice. “I’m headed back. I don’t think there’s much I can do.”

So he went home, leaving fans to wonder whether one of Instagram’s most formidable stars was something different in real life.

Here’s video from the UK’s Sun of Bilzerian begging cops for their gun during the shooting. They tell him to “Get the F*** away from me”.

So, according to Dakota Meyer, Bilzerian is all hot air. His “almost a SEAL” bravado dissipates under actual gun fire. Meyer rushed through Taliban fire several times to rescue a number of people from an ambush in Afghanistan earning a Medal of Honor.

Well, now it seems that Bilzerian has been handing out the phone number of Meyer’s wife, Bristol Palin, according to Celebrity Insider and Meyer has challenged Bilzerian to settle their differences like men;

Yesterday, the decorated marine took to social media to make his unexpected challenge known.

Meyer posted a video that he captured: ‘Here @danbilzerian I am done with your petty games. Do not ever drag my family into anything. I’m waiting.’

In the video he shared, Meyer threatened Bilzerian, saying he has finally gotten his attention if that is what he wanted.

He went on to claim that he would’ve easily let it slide if Bilzerian only messed with him but his family is a whole different story.

‘You want to bring my family in this, you want to put my wife in danger by putting her phone number out to people? You got your little friends trying to FaceTime her? My life is not a game and it is not entertainment either so what I’ll tell you is, my family’s purpose is my purpose, and now you are my mission. This ain’t an option. You just need to tell me when and where and if not we will be somewhere together, I’m sure. Why don’t we handle this like men? You got it, Dan? I’m waiting.’

Well, someone asked us if we had Bilzerian’s military records, so we searched our archives and turned up a FOIA on him;

It looks like he was honorably discharged as a Quartermaster, an E-4. He went on to the Reserves and he wouldn’t have if he’d had an other than honorable discharge from the Navy. He left the Navy the month after the war in Iraq began. If it had been me, I would have stuck around for a few years, you know, since we were at war, but that’s me.

Category: Who knows

Sites That Link to this Post

1. In The Mailbox: Weekend Edition : The Other McCain | October 14, 2017
  1. Combat Historian says:

Kind of reminds me of Giduck the Speznatz ninja, although this douche at least put in four honorable years before fleeing the fight when the actual fighting began…

2. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

A spoiled rich kid who likes to think he impresses others that he’s a badass. ME? I did three years Army AD and came back in after a nine year break in service in order to get deployed, so FUCK YOU Dan Bilzerian! Dakota Meyer is a LEGIT badass, a USMC Vet who is a recipient of the MoH and Dan Bilzerian decides to screw with his family which puts him on the same level as a certain disbarred lawer who is currently in lockup. I hereby motion for Dan Bilzerian to receive The Official TAH Wall of Insults®™.

Dan Bilzerian, WHAT an attention-whoring LITTLE SHIT!

• ChipNASA says:

Well, gentlemen, it certainly looks like you have all the bases covered.

I think this guy is a big attention whore and bitch so here it comes.

Wall of Insults®™
      FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!
      TACTICAL NUCLEAR ROUND OUT!!!!
      DANGER CLOSE!!!!
      MOPP LEVEL 4!!!
      TAKE COVER!!!!!

Dan “Blitzkrieg” Bilzerian, was NOT a SEAL, IS a coward and massive bitch and attention whore, ALLEGEDLY, but not confirmed or proven, but in some people’s opinion, works balls, tickles taint and tongue punches hobo’s crusty fart boxes all, I Guess, while being a syphilitic, turd-sucking feces factory, Bitch-ass Fuckstick guzzler, pile infested, onion-eyed flapmouthed butt-bailiff, “Fowl” mouthed Chicken Fucking Chickenfucker, moral equivalent of pond scum, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS A WALKING TURD, inflamed, “Towel boy” in a gay bath house, Ambulatory verbal dissembling anus, gaping ass fungus nugget, Cambodian cunt sauce, Poopy Headed ball working asshole, Poster-child for abortion, Swallowing Spoo Sampler, shit tonguing, munching wanktoaster, cock gobbling Pigfucker, lientery steatorrhea, sperm burping, tit, sniveling, codpiece licking toilet seat sniffer, lying bucket of Chihuahua shit, taintpimple, Pillow bitin pickle smoocher, Bowl of ass soup, Festering fuckwart on a sewer rat’s ass, needle dick bug fucker, Satan even said about you, “Boy is this guy a DICK!, Sparklepony, Toilet weasel, worthless, Vice Admiral of the Narrow Seas, Blows winos behind bus stops for a nickel and gives change, More worthless than rubber lips on a woodpecker or tits on a boar hog, moldy bowl of ratshit, would wear Richard Simmons’ used jockstrap as a facemask, useless bag of monkey fuck, dickbutt, rectum circling colon goblin, rancid floor buffer wax spreader, both of your Grandmothers should have had an abortion, just in case, I’ve seen bigger wieners on a cocktail plate!, Mayor Grundle of Scrotumburg and Anusville, waste of oxygen, Grandstanding cunt, prickwrinkler, anal sphincter canyon yodeling phallic squeezer, numbnuts, snowball, giggling beerflecked canker blossom , ball-tickling & ball gargling bullshiat artist, maybe a “buggerer of little boys”, rottencrotched, rump wrangling, colostomy bag curator, culo de chongo, booger eating fuckbucket, Lemon Party-lusting fruitcake, putrid, rotting, Santorum Stained Molting Muscrat, whoreson whale’s carcass, Rumpranger, overzealous polyp burglar, bed wetting, follows in Victorious Felder’s bovine excrement -filled boots, I wanna get a running start and drop kick him right in the ‘ol yogurt gun, less popular than a Cheese and Veggie Omelet MRE, toadstool slime-inhaling dickdrizzling sludge, prodigious jenkem huffer, as fucked up as an opossum eating shit out of a hairbrush, Champion Jailhouse Baloney Pony Rider, Wooden dildo, moron, Poodle Raper, cunt fart, Prevaricating orally diarrhetic sphincter mouth, Cock Bagel and Dick Doughnut, Straight Up Stupid Motherfucker, this buttmunch needs to eat out the rotten asshole of a road-killed skunk, baby unit, one eyed snake charmer, you’ll never be the man your mother is, Odious Twonk, likes to suck the turds out of rabid dogs bungholes, baby cave, wide open mouth pivot man in a circle jerk, ax wound drippings , used toilet paper-sniffing meat gazer, terminal crotch infection, asshat, dick pickle, It looks like he smeared super glue on his lip and chin and went down on Whoopi Goldberg’s cootchie, wanker, herpes-ridden dung beetle target, first volunteer for being part of a jailhouse human centipede, should eat a nice steaming pile of monkey shit you ass clown, looks like hammered dog shit, helmet wearing short bus riding window licker, Head paddler in the douche canoe, more ate up than a chocolate dildo in a crowded gay bar, shitbag, dipstickus giganticus, Humpty Dumpty cleanup man after the fleet visits Naples, poofter, knob gobbling, fimicolous galactic Jackoff, Assistant Jizz mopper in training, inbred, toe-jam from an infected Filipino hooker that specializes in foot jobs, tortured turnip turd, festering pool of anal leakage, your penis lives in eternal darkness, I’d hate to see your toilet, retardus maximus, Microcephalic Toad Licker, steaming rat-felching bucket of moldy monkey fuck, Pecker-puffing pickle licker, catcher not pitcher, Arschloch, impotent koekeloeren, slaptard, couldn’t even be trained in my AFSC in the USAF to suck farts out of C-5 seat cushions, mumpsimus, reverse dirty sanchez lover, kutomba wewe, Cryptosporidium-ridden tire tosser, douche & enema nozzle, likes to molest small farm animals, dead and alive, is a hemorrhoid, schlong juice, cum-guzzling gutter butt-slut sphincter goblin, Fuck Tart, Sitzpinkler, lispian, Milksop, puss soaked jackwagon, waste of trace elements and water, Jizztissue, knob breath dick biscuit, Pettifogger, Bunghole Baby, donkey raping shit-eater, pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo it, may he lay a lip lock on the snotty end of a moose cock,butt munch, man of the night in a large animal bordello, I bet you’re the kind of guy that would fuck your own mother in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give her a reach-around (Thanks R. Lee) wasn’t a SEAL, tried to screw around with REAL HERO badass Dakota Meyer who was awarded the MoH, is lucky if he isn’t walking funny shortly, like a midget with a hard-on, all tripod like, after Dakota Meyer breaks it off dead up in his ass, for trying to screw around with his family, Oh we got YOUR number”, 2 time loser on TAH, Rumpleforeskin, fuckstain skidmark on the underwear of life, taint cookie, Fartleberry, Some NCO Should have beat you within an inch of your life, insult to humanity, I hope his ego hits the floor like a turd from a tall cows ass, shit-filled meatsack, masturbates to videos of Jar-Jar Binks, walking shart shooter, minge, moldy dingleberry on a roadkill swamp rat’s ass, test subject for Preparations A thru G, Remedy critch, Gnard gargling queefsquirt, stupid enough to try to sandpaper to a wildcat’s ass in a phone booth, Handgallop, twat, Obamawad, tool, bint, sleezebag, weaksauce, Gobshite, fuck hole, Pillsbury Dough Bitch, Should NOT be around WOMEN OR CHILDREN, touches himself inappropriately, Turd-Burglar, rimjobber, turd lizard of a roadkill opossum-humper, cum-dumpster, Inbred buck-toothed Swamp Donkey, Useless mangy crotch-dropping, Putz, rectal inspector, ferger, Sheep tits, gonad, queefer, chicken shit, choad, Puppy fucker, dopus, Blue Falcon and Blue Waffle, Fuck Apple with mold, twizzletits, tallywacker, Bozack, Gerbal Felcher, dingleberry, bitch, Saprophyte, ATM, pap smear, shitmitten, Dandy prat, Tazmanian Dorkwad rat fucking, shit-sucking warthog’s asshole, gimp, bescumber, coccydynia, sack of Siberian and stack of cum-stained hadji sheep shit”, mangina micropeen, Fuckrag, Syphilitic Turd Burglar, possibly likes to pick his teeth with his OWN used catheters, Hircismus, cheat, pope-fondling, turbo apeshit crazy, Cacafuego, Cock-juggling *Pussy* thundercunt.

FUCK YOU, ASS HAMSTER!!!
      Here endith the lesson.

3. Sapper3307 says:

I bet he could have used some of that Navy first aid/trauma training to help out. But he ran one way and ran some more to make video. I am glade the Navy said no trident for you to this fool.

4. Tom Huxton says:

When your ETS rolls around, it is time to take a break or reenlist.
    Qmaster is an important job, but they don’t offer that max reup bonus every month

5. Sapper3307 says:

Don’t forget he is a trust fund baby. Daddy was a wolf on wall street and hide about half a billion dollars in his kids trust funds before going to prison.

• Perry Gaskill says:

Exactly.

Dan Bilzerian has a curious biography. He’s apparently indeed a trust funder, and one of those Los Angeles dickweeds obsessed with flaunting a flamboyant lifestyle in a pathetic attempt at fame. Sort of the male version of Paris Hilton, who is famous for being famous.

Part of the backstory is that Bilzerian’s father was a notorious corporate raider back in the 80’s who went to prison for SEC violations. At the time, the elder Bilzerian was also fined around $140 million, but the feds were evidently never able to recover the money. There were allegations at the time that cash was parked in trust accounts and offshore.

Why Dan Bilzerian would want to pick a fight with Dakota Meyer is a mystery. Meyer gained his own public recognition by earning it the hard way.

Bilzerian being a star on Instagram is sort of like being the chief pumper on a septic tank clean-out crew.

6. CB Senior says:

DB, what appropriate initials. Don’t you think?
    Once quoted saying that if someone broke into his house he was afraid that he would not know what gun to shoot them with because he has so many.
    Strait Up HUMP.

7. NavCWORet says:

His History of Assignments makes it look like he went to BUD/S twice, once in Nov 1999 and again in Aug 2001. Both “DUINS” or Duty, Under Instruction. His time at BUD/S looks like it could have been almost long enough to graduate. I’d like to hear more on what happened with each attempt.

• 26Limabeans says:

Couldn’t swim.
      Stayed in the shallow end of the pool.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Rang the bell or was simply a flop, one or the other.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Bilzerian broke his taint…x2!

Work with two Sailors that went though BUDS – one was killed in Afghanistan in a MVA before I retired, the second one went through three times – dropped the first time because of marital problems, the second due to a hairline fracture in his hip. He made it through the last time and is a real deal SEAL.

Bilzerian is a cocksucking assclown…

• Jim Bono says:

I got this 2nd hand when all the interweb meme’s on this douche came out last week. My brother in law’s college roommate went through buds with Dan the first time. He got injured..broke both legs or something. He managed to do well enough to get a second shot and went through …got injured again and was also becoming something of a douche so they shitcanned him. I guess by his own admission he had had it. Again its second hand by a guy who knows a guy but fits with some of whats on here.

• mr. sharkman says:

Some Teamguys tracked down his student records long ago.

Secured from hell week x2. Dropped from training in 3d phase, either a safety violation or instructors deeming him not a fit for the Teams.

He had the physical and mental toughness apparently, but not the mental composition for the job and the life.

8. IDC SARC says:

Cocksucker

btw…it’s just Quartermaster, not Quartermaster’s Mate.

Quartermasters in the Navy are specialists in navigation

9. Mick says:

Poser assclown going after the family of a Marine who has been awarded the Medal of Honor.

Great idea. Very smart.

What could possibly go wrong.

10. AW1 Tim says:

Definitely not a sheepdog

• Graybeard says:

In my neck of the woods he’d qualify as a “feist” – a little do who is all bark and aggression until the dog fight starts. Then they turn tail and cry when the big dogs growls.

11. QMC says:

It’s just Quartermaster, John (instead of Quartermaster Mate).

I’m sure most people in my community don’t claim that POS.

12. Roh-Dog says:

“Officer, what can I do to help?”
    “Get out of here!”
    (The next step he should have done)
    “To hell with that. I’m going to help medevac. Good luck!”
    There were plenty ways to help that night. Lead, follow or get out of the way.
    Maybe we’re better off that this turd ‘gets out of the way’.

13. The Other Whitey says:

I just hope somebody gets video when Dakota Meyer stomps Bilzerian’s candy ass into oblivion. Not that the cocksucker is likely to put his money where his mouth is, mind you. I’m sure he’ll talk some shit on social media and then hide, since he surely knows that, unlike him, Meyer is the real deal.

14. 1610desig says:

I thought that shit with Meyer was weird…why stoop to this buffoon’s level?

15. Stacy0311 says:

The Dan Bilzerian Theme Song

16. Frank says:

In the same month that Hugh Hefner died another turd rises into the bowl to pretend to live teenage dreams.
    Unfortunately the internet has been invented and repressed homosexuals are better understood.

Geezo Pete, I shoulda got up earlier. Oh, wait – I did. You guys beat me to all the good lines.

Phooey!

Frankly, I don’t think this self-centered wanker is worth the effort it takes to ferret ChipNASA out of his hidey-holed and install the WoI.

However, I think it’s fair to say that he has delusions of grandeur about the size of his equipment and his ability to use it, never mind his staying power. I’ve seen lizards that had a better chance of getting laid than this bushwhacker ever thought of. He doesn’t just drip at the nose, he IS that drip at the nose…and I don’t mean the one you wipe with Kleenex.

How’s that?

18. Graybeard says:

Dan Bilzerian is a coward.
    Dan Bilzerian runs away from danger.
    Dan Bilzerian takes cheap shots at women.
    Dan Bilzerian doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to face a real hero.
    Dan Bilzerian is a liar.
    Dan Bilzerian is a scumbag.
    Dan Bilzerian is a legend in his own mind, but no where else.
    Dan Bilzerian is a washout.
    Dan Bilzerian is a failure.
    Dan Bilzerian needs to go hide his face in his blankey and cry.

19. lily says:

“He left the Navy the month after the war in Iraq began. If it had been me, I would have stuck around for a few years, you know, since we were at war, but that’s me.

He likes to play dress up and talk about what a badass he is, but the truth is that Dan Bilzerian left the military when they needed him most. Or maybe he did the Navy a favor by leaving. Either way, Las Vegas wasn’t the first time he ran from a fight.”

I wouldn’t say that anyone who chose not to reenlist after serving in Afghanistan between 2001-2004 “ran from a fight”. I know plenty of men who decided to not reenlist. There are more people, especially conservatives, who now say the Iraq War was a mistake than ever.

• Jonn Lilyea says:

Bilzerian wasn’t in Afghanistan. Are you being obtuse again? Yeah, the world would be a better place if Hussein was still in it.

• The Other Whitey says:

That might fly if Bilzerian ever went to Afghanistan, but he didn’t.

How goes your search for actual evidence of antisemitism on TAH, anyway?

• Graybeard says:

She’s still searching through the Talmud for an answer to that.

• lily says:

I didn’t say Bilzerian did go to Afghanistan. I just questioned John’so claim that getting out of the military in 2003 during OIF is “running away from the enemy”. Most conservativesuccessful today say the war was a mistake. Maybe the world would be better off with Sadam in power. Now we have a Super Iran that has its hands in Iraqi politics, Yemen, Syria and elsewhere. Is the world better off with a Nuclear armed Iran that has grown in such influence?

• The Other Whitey says:

First, Jonn didn’t make a generalized claim about vets. It was pretty clear that he was talking about Bitchzerian in particular.

Second, the merits of Iraq remain irrelevant to the topic at hand. Why do you insist on hijacking the discussion? This isn’t the first time you’ve done it.

Third, maybe if your messiah Barry hadn’t bent over for the Iranians, they wouldn’t be swinging their dicks so much now. Has that ever crossed your mind?

And have you found any actual evidence that this blog is a hangout for antisemites or any other kind of racist? Remember how you were harping the other day about how we’re all supposedly a bunch of Jew-hating skinheads for no apparent reason?

• lily says:

Barry was made more popular because of his opposition to OIF. If John hadn’t injected himself into the Bilzerian story by saying “I would have stuck around a few more years” then it would have made it sound like this was more of an attack only on Bilzerian. I understand John may have not meant it that way. Friendly fire (fratricide) happens with good intentions.

• Yef says:

Dude, and I thought I was a retard.

Let me splain.

1, Getting out of the military when the shit is getting hott is cowardice.

2, Iran is close to nikes because your boy Zero-sum-bama help them out.

3, you are a retard.

I think covered all. Let me think…

• The Other Whitey says:

That was a lame attempt to dodge the question. Barry’s popularity vis-a-vis his ideas about Iraq (which were no better conceived than Bush’s, arguably worse) has exactly what to do with his abject failure to handle Iran? Let me answer that for you: fuck all, that’s what. Your debating skills suck. Thanks for playing.

How ‘bout that evidence to back up your shrieking about alleged and unsubstantiated racism, huh? You might as well answer; nobody’s forgetting.

• Animal says:

I don’t think his inference was meant for those who served during that time frame and didn’t re-enlist as much as it was for this jack leg (who has made his own reputation as a steely eyed killer). He knew after 9/11 we were going to be fighting somewhere and he chose to leave. If he would’ve had the desire to serve he would’ve had the opportunity.
      I left the Marine Corps in 96 the first time, but returned to active duty with a reserve battalion that was deploying to OIF in 2004. It doesn’t make me special. It just means I found a way to serve when I had been out for a number of years prior to 9/11. API shared his similar story in a post above. A friend of mine did the same who had been out for over 10 years. Bilzerian had his chance to serve and chose not to.

Your point about OIF is a stupid one. When he chose to leave Iraq wasn’t even on the radar. Afghanistan was the closest thing to a shooting war that was going. And choosing not to serve after having served there is a far shot from not going at all.

• lily says:

I would agree if John hadn’t said he would have stayed in a few more years. Since he said that why couldn’t his claim of “running away from the enemy” be applied to every single Veteran who left the military during OIF?

• Animal says:

We got two completely different things from Jonn’s comments, because I didn’t get what you took away from it at all.

• lily says:

Well if Bilzerian ran away from a fight by getting out of the military in 2004 why can’t that same comment be applied to any Veteran that didn’t deploy to OIF and got out of the military?

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Lily, you have a mind like concrete and by that I mean it’s all mixed up and permanently set!

• lily says:

If you just said “Yes I think all those vets ran away from the enemy” instead of being stubborn we wouldn’t be here. 🙂

• Ex-PH2 says:

Apparently, LILY, you can’t make the connection between Bilzerian leaving the military when Iraw was starting to heat up and his running off the scene while doing a selfie at the Las Vegas shooting.

He ran away at Las Vegas just as he ran away when Iraq was warming up. How hard is that to figure out?

And then he goes after someone’s family? He’s just a base coward.

And while I’m at it, quit hijacking the discussions here. Set up your own blog and do it there.

• Animal says:

All of the grief Bilzerian being brought onto Bilzerian is of his own making. If he hadn’t spent the years since he left the military trying to convince everyone how much of a tough guy he is nobody would be talking about him. He portrays himself as someone living to go into the breech, but the truth is when there was a war going on he got out. If he didn’t think he would get there in the Navy he could’ve crossdecked to one of the two other services that were sending thousands to OIF or OEF. If he wanted to fight, there was a way to make that happen. Now he’s living on the coattails of those of us who did put our asses into harms way and it pisses us off.

• Ex-PH2 says:

In view of his history, and not completing his BUD/s quals section, I’d guess he washed out on purpose there, too.

Now he can pick a fight with me. What is he? 5’11? I think I could handle him.

• Thunderstixx says:

I tried to re-^-Up after 9-11 but was told I was too old, bald, fat and ugly to rejoin the US Army, even though I was a nurse at that time and 11B back in 77.
        I would have gone back in a minute even with having to go back through Basic and AIT again, I was really hoping to go…

• Martinjmpr says:

And Jonn wasn’t saying that “anyone” who chose not to enlist “ran from a fight.”

If Specialist Joe Blow was in the military circa 2003 and saw that war was coming as his ETS was approaching and simply chose not to reenlist, got out while the getting was good, and just went on to live a quiet life, nobody would bat an eye, nor would anyone accuse him of “running from a fight.”

But if Specialist Blow then, years later after his military commitment is over and he is safely in the civilian world, starts spouting off about what a badass warrior he is, then it’s completely legitimate to say “hey, bud, you had the opportunity to go toe-to-toe with America’s enemies and you chose not to. You chose to leave when your country was about to go to war, so don’t pretend to be a tough guy now that it won’t cost you anything.”

A statement as true as it is irrelevant to this whole issue.

• Hondo says:

Actually, lily, you’re wrong on two counts.

1. According to his records, Bilzerian was in San Diego during the Afganistan invasion. His records indicate he never set foot in that country while in uniform.
      2. Also according to his records, he didn’t separate between Afghanistan and Iraq. He chose – and was allowed – to separate over a month after the Iraq war had begun.

Bilzerian left active duty on 28 April 2003. The Iraq War started on 20 March 2003.

• lily says:

Does that mean all Veterans who didn’t deploy to OIF “ran away from the fight”. Can we apply this to all?

• The Other Whitey says:

No. The point of the comment was quite obvious in context. Is context something you have a hard time with?

• Hondo says:

Are you being intentionally illogical, lily? If so, I gotta tell you: that’s not helping your argument.

Since you apparently don’t see the distinction here, I’ll spell it out for you. Whether someone in the military deploys or not is often luck of the draw. Compliance with orders regarding duty station is not optional. You don’t get orders to deploy, you don’t deploy. Period.

However, voluntarily separating from the military is a different story. That requires a deliberate decision followed by voluntary action on the part of the individual.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that most if not all of those who actually volunteered to deploy find what this guy did . . . less than acceptable. I for one certainly do.

As Martinjmpr above noted, none of this would matter if the guy had simply moved on to other things after separating from the military. He didn’t. The fact that he advertises himself, somewhat falsely, as a former military BAMF and self-styled expert makes his past conduct relevant.

• CWORet says:

And you know what’s odd about that, I was stop-lossed at the end of my enlistment – GySgt(sel) at the time. I thought most everybody was (maybe Navy wasn’t?). I don’t remember the exact dates without digging though paperwork, but yea sometime in 2003/2004 my contract ended and I was still on active duty.

• SFC D says:

Please dear Lord, do not let Lily reproduce and contaminate the gene pool any further.

• lily says:

God doesn’t answer the unrighteous, too bad for you sinner.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

You do remember the bit about the beam in your own eye, right?

Your theology seems as disordered as your political posts.

• The Other Whitey says:

Casting the hell outta that first stone, ain’tcha?

• Hondo says:

Hmm. Sounds to me like someone is feeling quite smugly self-righteous.

Last time I checked, lily, no human determines which prayers God does and does not not answer. And regarding your attitude, you might want to review Proverbs 16:18.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

I have not the slightest doubt that my prayers have been answered on a number of occasions, even before I found Christ. I have not the slightest doubt that I am a sinner, and thus by definition unrighteous.

If -this- latecomer to Team Jesus, as poorly as I have played for the team, can be answered…

So I find her assertion highly questionable, and theologically suspect. Those born again make that first 911 call from a highly compromised state. And yet, He answers.

“Amazing Grace” can still give me chills.

• lily says:

You sure it wasn’t just coincidence since you were focused on getting what you prayed for? If praying helps you that’s good. We all need any extra edge we can get. How far down the theological rabbit hole have you gone? You study textual criticism, Bible versions, armininanism, calvinism, what “church” leaders have believed and eschatology? You ever been to citizenaudit Web page and seen how much money these “pastors” have made yearly. Look up “Hal Lindsey and grace to you”. Hal Lindsey a few years ago made $4 million dollars in one year. John MacArthur makes around $300,000 yearly at a minimum. Must be nice to be a rich guy yelling the poor folk to “give money or God won’t bless you”. Not to mention after a long time of “believing” you may find out your biggest challenge to your “faith” looks you in the mirror every day. So yeah, take from it what you can to help you survive this life. Sice were getting all “religious” can I get a TAHallelujah ?

• Ex-PH2 says:

No, you self-righteous prig.

• Lily says:

I like Calvinism, dispensation alism, premillennialism and the concept of the propitiation. Most of you probably have a overly superstitious arminanism concept of God. Self righteousness is simply the belief one can earn righteousness by their own works. You seem to think you’re an expert in many things. Unlike most I’ve read the entire Bible about 30 times.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Me? “expert in many things” – Pot calling the kettle black AGAIN.

Read the Bible 30 times? And that makes you what? I don’t care how many times you’ve read it. You have no concept of forgiveness. Everything you’ve posted is about you and your need to control which direction things go.
                Obviously, you have some real issues there.

• Lily says:

It makes me well read. “No concept of forgiveness” That’s actually really funny, thanks for the laugh. Did you look up “propitiation”? You do realize the difference between forgiveness and fleeing persecution? Would you forgive an abusive husband and stay, only to continue to be abused? A smart person would break contact, flee the persecution. You don’t seem to understand much theology. Maybe you should stick to ad hominem.

• Hondo says:

It makes me well read.

Um, no. Reading a single book 30 times means only that you’ve read the same book 30 times – nothing more, and nothing less. That’s true whether the book you’re talking about is The Holy Bible or Lady Chatterley’s Lover.

That does not constitute being “well read”. Nor does it mean you actually understood the book you claimed to have read 30 times.

Being well read means you’ve read extensively – e.g., multiple different works covering multiple different subjects. And it also implies you actually understood what you read.

• Ex-PH2 says:

No, it makes you nothing but a smug, arrogant, self-absorbed jerk.
                  And do not change the subject, capon.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

Lilly, With that level of projection you could always work in a movie theater.

As I suspected, we see some things rather differently. You certainly cannot shake faith with such disordered blasts of anger. I am not even going to try to find discussable points in that screed. I sense no discussion in you on this point.

I said I was Christian. I never claimed to be any good at it. Certainly no “expertise” in it. I will keep working on it. I have -much- to do.

• lily says:

Your Bible says God doesn’t listen to the prayers of the unrepentant. God’s word is God’s judgements, not mine.

• SFC D says:

Lily, I’ll discuss that with God when we meet. I’m a sinner, heathen, and all around fun guy. I’m Irish, I like my Guinness and my Jameson’s. I’m pretty sure God understands. He’s flexible about things like that.

• Lily says:

Sure, do whatever you want. I’m sure if President Trump passed a law telling you something was illegal that you could just discuss it with him if you break it. He’s so understanding.

• The Other Whitey says:

The more you spew, Lily, the more you sound like the westboro baptist church (intentionally uncapitalized).

• Lily says:

Yes I read the entire Bible about 30 times. I must be an American Taliban. Of course my reading it was for personal reasons. You know General Patton read it everyday too? Of course I’m not really into “Churchianity” or telling my coworkers and friends about Jesus while routing them to conservatism. You would think the way conservatives represent Jesus that he was a human shield against liberals.

• Ex-PH2 says:

…and there it is again – changing the focus of the subject at hand over to “look at me” lily.
                  Nobody gives a flying whistle how many times you’ve read anything. You have ZERO understanding of scripture or religion. In your self-centered ego trip, you completely missed TOW’s point.
                  No surprise at all.

• The Other Whitey says:

You make a lot of assumptions, Lily. And, yeah, you sound almost exactly like the westboro shitbirds. Like you, they’re a bunch of holier-than-thou pricks with all the answers who promote their bullshit as “theology.” Like you, they claim to have God’s will all figured out. And like you, they dodge every question whose answer doesn’t fit their narrative.

• Ex-PH2 says:

lily is all powder and no gun, TOW.

• TF-BA says:

I mean, uh like, you realize that the president does not pass laws right?

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Lily/lily… you must have fallen asleep during those HS civics classes and/or any American Government class at UC. He’s a recap of how our government works (Separation of Powers):

The Legislature (Congress) PASSES laws.
              The Executive (President) ENFORCES the laws
              The Judicial (Courts) INTERPRETS the law

You need to go attend a refresher course at the local CC or get a refund from UC…

• SFC D says:

HS? I recall learning that in 8th grade social studies, Mr. Dalley’s class.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

My 8th grade Government teacher made us all recite the Preable to the Constitution – as part of the course grade (you had all year to memorize it and recite it in front of the class).

I’m guessing that Lily/lily’s school district dropped that from the 8th grade curriculum for some other SJW BS course.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Don’t worry, SFC D. Never gonna happen. Lily is not what lily seems to be.

But lily IS a dissembling little snot, spoiling for a fight and changing the subject or direction of a discussion because lily is butthurt about something.

• lily says:

I’m only questioning things. Does that mean I have to drink the TAH hemlock and be bashed on the head with a Bible? If John believed what I questioned that’s OK with me. I just wanted clarity and it appears he was only directing his attack at Bilzerian.

• Dave Hardin says:

Don’t let these loons get to you lily. They only thump Bibles when they run out of ammo to count.

People trying to tell you what is going on it the mind of John/Jonn/Jun or whatever his name is, is like people trying to explain global warming. I have peered into that mind, trust me…its a disturbing place.

Try the Kool-Aid once and a while, just dont live on it.

• Lily says:

They get feisty quick.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Provide chapter and verse numbers NOW, lily.

• Lily says:

You don’t need chapters and verses to see Revelation wasn’t about answering people’s prayers. God is mostly busy pulverizing humanity.

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Will you EVER stop trolling for any attention you can get? You’re making yourself a really unwanted pain in the ass.

• Lily says:

Trolling is in the eyes of the beholder 🙂

• Ex-PH2 says:

No, trolling is what you are doing, lily. Your sole purpose in showing up on TAH is to get attention by controlling the direction of comments.
                      Just keep it up. Make yourself unwelcome. You seem to be really good at it.

• Ex-PH2 says:

You understand nothing about religion in any form, now do you understand anything about God. You cannot provide anything to back up your claims, which are completely bogus but you spit in the face of the faithful. Hubris and self-absorption like yours will not resolve your issues.

A capon is a neutered rooster, just like you.

• Lily says:

Your sweeping generalizations are amusing. Yes I’m not bowing down to you. Therefore “God” is offended. You do Realize Matthew, Mark,Luke and John all end with telling people about “forgiveness”? Not to mention most of the book of acts. Read 1 corinthians 15 if you want to know what “Gospel” Paul preached. It’s kind of hard to miss the subject of “forgiveness” one reading forward from the Gospel of Mattew. Your question is like asking me “where” is the sky? It’s really not a hidden topic. If you asked me about the rapture that might require a little more in depth search. Check 1 thessalonians chapter 4 for that one. But wait! You might bother the covenant anilleniallist if you believe in a rapture. So on and on you can go debating. Debating has been going on for 2000+ years over the Bible. Isn’t it time to figure it out already?

• Ex-PH2 says:

There is no debate. Attempting to change the subject for the umpteenth time confirms that you have no support for any argument, therefore, you fail.

• Ex-PH2 says:

It is not your call. You do not get to change the subject. You fail to answer the question, try to control the subject by changing it, and shift positions when you lose the debate. Therefore, you fail in all aspects. Go on, keep changing positions and try to control the direction of discourse. Make yourself completely unwelcome. You seem to be good at it.

• Lily says:

I’ve politely answered your inquiries. Calm down.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Calm down? Well, goodness me, what vapid judgmentalism have we here?

No, this is all on you. You’ve repeatedly changed the subject, labeled me a liar, provoked other people for no good reason and seem dead set on doing even more.
                      Perhaps you should start your own blog where no one can argue with you, and where you can be as holier-than-thou as you wish.
                      I said keep making yourself unwelcome. You seem to be good at it.

• The Other Whitey says:

At what point were you polite, Lily? So far you’ve mostly made baseless accusations, acted self-righteous as all hell, and been an all-around cunt—a label I rarely ever apply to any woman, except the ones that try really hard to earn it.

• Lily says:

Whitey you would know about self righteousness. I asked before if you have a,problem with Jews. Now you say that you were told you are antisemitic. You either have a reading comprehension problem or enjoy making thins up. You can think others are “self roghteous” and your “thoughts” aren’t going to be the judge, jury and executioner.

• The Other Whitey says:

What gave you the impression that I or anyone else here doesn’t like Jews, Lily westboro? Nothing I said, that’s for sure. You insinuated and accused. I asked you to back your chickenshit claim, as it was pretty goddamn offensive in the first place. You keep dodging. Fuck you.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Is it time to start breakfast yet?

lily, you are self-serving, self-centered, vainglorious, smug, condescending, and utterly boring. You have nothing – NOT ONE THING – to offer of any value to anyone. Every one of your comments leads back to your useless ego trip. Get some professional help with your problem.
                      Keep making yourself unwelcome. It’s the only thing you’re good at.

• lily says:

I heard you like to start Breakfast with a dash of loss, enjoy. 🙂

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Lily, YOU threw yourself in the pool and now you’re bawling about being all wet?

Don’t go away all pissy, just go away. I too will enjoy the absence of you.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Oh, wow. So lily waited until the coast appeared to be clear and then took one more stab at us all, again trying to change the subject.
                      Vanity is a sin. Smug and self-centered you are and you reek of it. Keep going.

• CWORet says:

Y’all were certainly up late. Uh, or early…

• Ex-PH2 says:

Just guarding the fortress that is TAH, Chief.
                      Obviously, trolling is a late-night sport for some people.

• JACK SHIT says:

Lily does not know me.

• Lily says:

• Ex-PH2 says:

Incorrect. You are picking fight after fight like some banty rooster in a yard full of roosters and no hens.

You’d do yourself a favor if you spent some time with a chill pill and just back off a bit. Be confrontational with the person you see in the mirror. There’s no reason for you to do that here.

• Graybeard says:

Oh, great. Y’all went and had some big theological discussion without me.

::kicks a clod in the dust::

Oh, well. For those who want to know what Romans 8:1 says:
            “Οὐδὲν ἄρα νῦν κατάκριμα τοῖς ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ μὴ κατὰ σάρκα περιπατοῦσιν, ἀλλὰ κατὰ πνεῦμα”

Romans 1:8, however, says:
            “Πρῶτον μὲν εὐχαριστῶ τῷ θεῷ μου διὰ Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ ὑπὲρ πάντων ὑμῶν ὅτι ἡ πίστις ὑμῶν καταγγέλλεται ἐν ὅλῳ τῷ κόσμῳ”

You are welcome.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Hey, it was a typo, GB. Typo and didn’t proofread. Slacker on my part, but neither related to the troll’s attempts to redirect and subvert the comments on the article about Bilzerian.

• Graybeard says:

I know, Ex-PH2 – and I’ve made my share of typos plus another score of posters’ share.

I was being a little snarky about the interpretation of the meaning of the text is all.

Unworthy of me, I know, but…

• Ex-PH2 says:

Unworthy? Oh, not so, not so!

It’s more along the lines of supporting and backing our efforts to keep the subject of discussion (Bilzerian) at the front and not allow a troll to occupy or control what does not belong to the troll.

• SFC D says:

I’m not all that concerned. I’ve been called much worse by far better people. Lily just needs a puppy and her safe space.

20. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Isn’t Bilzerian that bag of rice that one could cook in a microwave?

21. SARC88 says:

I was an instructor at NDSTC 00-03. At that time, we had a policy of receiving BUD/s drops to be potentially placed into Fleet Diving or EOD programs. Every single one of them had a similar story as DB: Instructors hated me. I banged and Instructor’s gf. I was safety violator on the range. I went back into the surf for my swim buddy.

Call their former Instructors, the truth came out instantly: Integrity violator during land nav. Or PT times. Failure to meet academic or physical standards. Fucked up out in town, hauled in by LE. It was the same everytime.

We instituted a few more selective policies at the detailers, and that transfer population vanished. This guy gave it the college try and came up short one way or another. And obviously didn’t learn shit.

22. Mark Lauer says:

I still have no idea who this guy is.

But I don’t watch a lot of TV. When I do I stick to things closer to my IQ level….like Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network.
    But, until this guy’s shit started hitting the fan, I had never heard of him before, and I’m starting to think I wasn’t missing much.

23. Mr. Pete says:

He’s wearing camo shorts and a black T shirt to a music concert.

🤠

I mean, that makes him legit, right?

24. Redacted1775 says:

I thought Denzel killed this fart muffin while working his day job at Home Depot. It looked extremely painful.

25. Sapper3307 says:

Don’t forget the Viagra induced heart attacks before he was 30.

26. Jumpmaster says:

After leaving the Navy, Bilzerian was retroactively promoted to Poser’s Mate.

Struck an Officer or a Senior NCO.

I have heard that one before.

Always from shitbags.

Turd.

28. Skippy says:

Well where do I start.
    So while skippys fellow NCO / police officer was busy getting people to safety
    And then losing his life doing what came naturally
    This “POS” Dan “Blitzkrieg” Bilzerian Was busy screaming like a bitch dog in heat and running
    He stepped on two victims of this mad man instead of helping them
    Then he has the Gerbil Balls to call out a MOH for saying it the way it is
    Holy Capola what a pice of Gerbil Shit

29. Yef says:

I don’t know who this dude is.

30. Usafvet509 says:

Gonna bring the wife into it like a little bitch, eh? I’d square him away myself…

31. HMC Ret says:

Run, you PoS, Run. Make sure you step on the wounded on your flight to safety.

32. mr. sharkman says:

Not defending his actions in Vega$. Asking a cop for a gun during a mass shooting smacks of ‘do you know who I am!?’ sillyness.

My opinion of him wasn’t necessarily bad, prior to his conduct with Meyer. He’s ‘lost me’ now with that conduct.

However, he is far, far from Giduck.

Fair is fair. The guy secured from hell week – twice. I can see not wanting to reenlist to serve 4 years in the fleet after being a part of NSW culture for so long.

Starting day 1 phase 1 again after already securing from hell week is a gut check all on its own.

I’m a little out of the loop, but from his timeline @ BUD/S (as uncovered by Teamguys contacting BUD/S and getting the exact details of his time there as a student) the most likely explanations are safety violation and instructors didn’t feel he was a good fit for the Teams (it’s training AND selection). Usually when a guy gets that far in training, ideally he’s consider more likely than not to be a future Teamguy.

Is he a scummy social media grand-standing type? Seems like it. That’s a long, long way from being a coward in my book.

And 2 hell weeks under your belt being described as a ‘failed wannabe’ by someone who’s never attended selection of any sort is a joke. My $.02.

• Yef says:

When I joined the Army in 2005 there was a Navy guy who had gotten out of the Navy and joined the Army as an 11Bang to deploy to Iraq. He came in as an E4 because of his previous service.

He said he served in some big ship, I think it was a destroyer but i am not sure. He said he was a M2 .50 cal gunner, and he did know his way around the M2.

I don’t remember what happened to him. He deployed with Cco 2-23, and did come back, but i don’t remember what he did after that.

• Ex-PH2 says:

My take on it was that BLizzardarian here was all about himself and not about the team. It may be something like someone got in trouble out in the bay in cold, cold water and needed help and he just watched while others went to help instead of taking the initiative.
      There’s a certain degree of “other than me” that is expected in these guys. I don’t think he had that at all. And I believe that is backed up by his running from the scene at Las Vegas while doing a selfie and then going back and demanding a gun of a police officer, but not helping otherwise.

• mr. sharkman says:

‘My take’

With all due respect, you weren’t there. You’ve never been to BUD/S. You were never in the Teams.

Anything you say is by default pure speculation, no?

Here’s what I know, based on personal experience.

If he left or was forced to leave BUD/S before completing the school, the only way he got orders to attend again is if a majority of his instructors had good things to say about him and essentially said ‘He’s worth another shot’.

Maybe he didn’t ‘show red’ (so to speak) until almost graduating his 2d time @ BUD/S – ASSUMING that his instructors deemed him not to be a fit.

A safety violation, however, has sunk many an outstanding potential future SEAL, or seen a sold future Dev operator removed from Green team.

I don’t take the matter lightly because ‘There but for the grace of Poseidon went I’.

I saw guys that I am 100% certain would have been more of an asset in the Teams than I ever was get med rolled or dropped from injuries they had zero control over. Or a safety violation because a dude was fvcked up from a Hepatitis infection and by the time they figured he ‘wasn’t all there’, well, the papers were filed so to speak.

Is the guy a grand stander social media joke? Sure is.

Did he set himself up for the big fall by talking a big game? Sure did.

A coward? I don’t know. His first instinct was to get his paws on a gun and try to do something. He went about it stupidly, and I think he got caught up in the drama of the moment because he never had the benefit of being tempered as a FNG in an SOF unit.

But he did, back in the day, put it all on the line more than once for duty that certainly warrants hazard pay. Plenty of Teamguys get killed or crippled in training, let alone at war (to be honest, until the big helo shoot-downs KIT outnumbered KIA).

My issue is people who have never been thru selection of any sort comparing a guy who made it through hell week – twice – to Giduck? Are you fvcking serious?

Call him a scumbag and I’ll agree. Call him an idiot for what he did re: Dakota Meyer and his family and I’ll agree.

But I hate to break it to some – a lot of the guys the SARC or I would choose to bring along to make a suicide mission a maybe-not-suicide mission are complete sh1theads in nearly every social aspect of their lives. Most on TAH flat out wouldn’t like them if they knew them outside of their awards and decorations.

A certain % of guys who go for, make it to, and excel in SOF units are enthusiastic killers by choice or nature and that usually carries some less than nice personality ‘baggage’.

I know of a couple of instructors that hated my guts for no good reason I could fathom. Fortunately most of my instructors really liked me. Some of them didn’t change their opinion of me until word of mouth convinced them after I had a couple of platoons under my belt.

So while I don’t know the mind of the instructors that didn’t think he was a fit for the Teams (if that’s what actually happened), I am very, very leery of making assumptions.

If you’re going to blast him, stick with what is known. There’s plenty of ammunition for that.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Oh, come on Mr. Sharkman. I did not say he was a coward. There’s no specific info on why he was dropped from further training. No, I was never there, so yes, it is speculation, based on other things Bilzerian has done. There is a consistency to his behavior that led me to that speculation.

• mr. sharkman says:

‘Oh, come on Mr. Sharkman. I did not say he was a coward.’

No, you didn’t. Others did and I should have been more specific. My bad.

I’m part of a slight minority. Some Teamguys have zero respect for any dude who didn’t graduate BUD/S. Their opinion and I can see where they are coming from to a certain extent.

Me, personally – any guy who jumps through all the BS admin hoops to get to BUD/S, makes it through the pre-hell week beat down (that’s an actual thing), and who doesn’t DOR – I’m never going to bad mouth them.

‘Failure to meet academic standards’, well, yes SOF requires a lot more brain power than most realize. Talk to a Teamguy who was slated for commo and had to take his oral boards as such, and he’ll tell you that hell week was a joke by comparison stress-wise.

Additionally, academic standards are a must for any military diver.

But as far as academic standards and bravery in battle go, Audie Murphy was as dumb as a rock when it came to book-learning. Keep that in mind. 😉

• Ex-PH2 says:

Oh, absolutely kept in mind. The standards by which people are judged for potential to perform specific tasks frequently fail to take will power into account. You know that yourself.
              I understand your attitude. My speculation (nothing else) was simply based on Bilzerian’s seeming consistency in avoiding something very stressful, then boasting about his (nonexistent) role in it, and subsequently acting belligerent toward a stranger’s family, for no visible reason.

• RM3(SS) says:

“I’m part of a slight minority. Some Teamguys have zero respect for any dude who didn’t graduate BUD/S. Their opinion and I can see where they are coming from to a certain extent”

Thank you for that mr. sharkman, it explains a lot.
              FYI, I tried out in 71 when I was in bootcamp, didn’t have the heart then. Somehow I’ve managed to do a few respectable things since.

• Skippy says:

I just got back from Vegas and after talking to my former FTO who was there and speaking to one officer
          Who he apparently approached for something
          He couldn’t make out what he wanted
          I feel comfortable calling him a coward for what he did that night I could gig him for walking on a few bodies but from the sounds of it. Well it was mayhem two folks have reported they asked him for help and none was offered,
          Now as far as his service to country I’ve never heard anything negative about his service he tried and failed his first attempt, this was after receiving double leg fractures !!!!!
          and then turned around and gave it a second attempt
          He gave it his best. That’s more then I can say for a lot of wash outs. PS. My other issue with him is calling out and making a Threatening statements about a MOH recipient who called him out for being a coward and a attention whore that night
          Pretty simple from the looks of it he ran his mouth and was checked on it

• rgr769 says:

When one is confronted with the danger of attempting to save others versus trying to save one’s self, one finds whether one is a potential hero or a coward. I think we know which category Dangerous Dan falls in. Conduct always speaks louder than words. Also, when he asked a cop for a gun, it was just a stunt. He knew no cop was going surrender his weapon to some random dude who might be a wacko or miscreant.

33. CM says:

I’d like to believe that the bottom line is he actually loves his country and wants to help but at this point he is making himself/veterans look bad. The issue in Vegas was a fucking embarrassment. Asking a cop for a gun while an unknown shooter was at large and the whole video thing. I rarely get aggravated by such behavior because I expect it from Youtube douchebags but he should know better and, frankly, it’s embarrassing.

I don’t know the guy but, again, I would like to believe he truly does love America and is just trying to help but these videos are seriously something that not a single other servicemember I know/have known both active or veteran status would participate in. I don’t understand why he doesn’t just make the points he needs to make and leave it at that because this other shit is just unnecessary and embarrassing (to me at least). I don’t want that type of stupidity representing veterans and I certainly don’t want two of them publicly having a tiff over it.

Too much modern pussification and social media pansy status has delved into the service and I expect, no, I personally demand my brethren remember their professionalism be they still active or not. We aren’t a fucking circus, we aren’t a fucking video sideshow, we are members of the United States armed services both current and former and we don’t act in such a manner, period. No more bullshit Dan. If you are hellbent on saying your piece, fair enough/sounds good, but stop the dramatics and stop the embarrassment to your brethren.

• CM says:

One other thing. Again I rarely bother with social media baloney but Dakota Meyer is a young man I have nothing but respect for. So when I used “tiff” earlier I was not referring to you doing anything untoward or ridiculous Dakota. If anything I personally think you said what needed to be said but, still, I just hate that it had to be done due to such stupidity which caused it to be needed to be said.

I personally don’t care if Dan was a seal or not as, the way I see it, he put on the uniform in an honorable manner and if he served his time with no issues than that is that. Unless of course he is throwing himself around as a seal which is a different story and I do not respect but, long story short, I just don’t like public drama revolving around my armed services and especially so when it comes to people who actually served honorably. It’s just stupid.

We’ve all served so we know arguments and bullshit/sometimes fights happen but let’s keep the embarrassing stupidity to a minimum for the sake of Youtube hits. Just my two cents.

• Skippy says:

A good friend who was a guard member and a police officer
      Lost his life helping people find cover and trying to locate a shooter
      Other Veterans and active duty people had no issues stepping up
      And helping people and borrowing vehicles or “Stealing” to medvac people to local hospitals, in fact one veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan
      Had no issues putting people on his shoulders taking them to waiting vehicles even though he had been shoot through the arm and had a head wound there are more stories of our brothers and sisters
      From that night stepping up and doing the right thing so please
      Don’t fill embarrassed, because one coward doesn’t reflect on all of us
      Trust me he made his own noose with his actions

• streetsweeper says:

Counter point: This person is damaging his own public imagine. 🙂

“No great country was ever saved by good men, because good men will not go the lengths that may be necessary.”

Horace Walpole, Earl of Orford