Roberto Isaac McKittrick; phony SEAL

| November 14, 2017 | 42 Comments

Our partners at Military Phonies send us their work on this fellow Roberto McKittrick. He claims to be a SEAL from BUD/S class 234. From what I was told by some old Vietnam-era SEALs, the silver Tridents were only used briefly and they designated enlisted SEALs, but that was decades ago, when they had to buy their own Tridents.

Anyway, that’s what I was told during another investigation.

But, Mr McKittrick announces on Facebook that he’s off to Syria;

Until he gets shot in Ramadi, and sent to a hospital in Milwaukee – I guess all fake war casualties go there.

The upshot is that the Navy says “Who?”

1. jedipsycho (certified space shuttle door gunner) says:

Of course it’s class 234, because that was the class in the documentary from back in the early 2000’s.

2. RM3(SS) says:

Little moon faced fucker found that silver Trident while riding to school on the short bus. He can wear it while he’s playing paintball and pretending to be a bad ass.

Oh, and Cocksucker!

(where’s OS2 nowdays?)

Oh, if only he’d stayed in Syria… he coulda been a hot dog vendor!

4. NavyCWORet says:

Not to mention no one gets their Trident at BUD/S graduation. It’s at least another six months with the Teams and multiple schools to pass before the CO grants that permission.

5. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Is he from Florida??. Was at the Golden Corral last nite for the Vets day meal, so while sitting there scarfing down the bennies, I got a glimpse of someone passing by with a cap that said Seal on the front and I saw a flash of what looked like the Seal trident and possibly Navy to the left of the Seal lettering. I was going to go over and talk to the man but forgot about it. He was really up there in age so maybe a Viet Vet?

6. thebesig says:

The Facebook Netizen that he’s in a relationship with has public posting activated, some posts with Roberto Isaac McKittrick, Phony Navy SEAL, phony Sailor, Google Hit, responses. :mrgreen:

7. Sj says:

CLAW to the courtesy phone please for a Scrabble alert.

Dufus is in a relationship with “Darrladahlilla Moffatt”. Can’t wait to see what kind of score this one gets.

8. Atkron says:

At least he’s not an OS or ABH shitting on perfectly good (and not-so-good) service…he’s got that much going for him.

Roberto Issac McKittrick you’re still nothing more than a tick turd.

9. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

DOUGHNUT-GUZZLING DINGLEBERRY!

10. Combat Historian says:

“…Until he gets shot in Ramadi, and sent to a hospital in Milwaukee…”

Is he convalescing at the Cunningham residence, with the Fonz dropping in periodically to make sure little Roberto is all comfy and everything ?

Ass Clown.

12. Mason says:

“Ramadi” is what all the cool kids are calling their buttocks nowadays.

13. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

He’s a sooper seekrit skwirrl butt sniper!

Cocksucking assclown!

14. Muqdadiyah19D says:

That looks like a hospital selfie. You can’t see his right arm – ’cause it’s taking the picture. I wonder how many of those he had to take to make it look just right.

15. Berliner says:

“got shot in Ramadi” was code for gave a bunch of bubba’s a ride on the train I was pulling and now I have “rectal trauma”.

16. E4 Mafia For Life. says:

It’s a platinum trident. He’s a SEA-Lion. There’s a minimum weight requirement you have to meet. They have a hell of a time trying to reach neutral buoyancy though. They can only deploy from a modified boomer submarine.

17. OldManchu says:

Grow the top of that melon and he can be a body double for Kim da Fatty cheese disposal machine.

18. Cubi Point Sailor says:

This is so funny. Silver Trident, eh? Had a young gutter repair guy come by this summer and he saw my Navy garden flag in the back. He told me he was in the Navy for 5 years and got out as an IC2. But the best part was that he said he went to BUD/S and got injured (and dropped from BUD/S), in a static line jump – in Phase 1. Yes, Phase 1. And he jumped in “gale-force winds” on to Coronado! And the Navy SEALs awarded him the Silver Trident! Well, I was in the Navy back in the late 60s. What he soon found out was that my son recently retired from the Navy after 27 years, the last 23 as a SEAL. And he was a BUD/s instructor in the late 90s. So, I do know enough about the SEALS to sniff out the phonies. I confronted him about this (after he completed the work, natch) and he couldn’t beat feet fast enough out of here. This about the 6th or 7th phony I’ve met and they all skulk away. I’m keeping an eye on another one that I may submit here for national recognition. A local schoolteacher.

19. tin_can_grunt says:

Silver trident on his Chairman Mao Comemmerative Uniform, yeh that’s legit. Fucking POS.

20. rgr769 says:

It looks like the Army SF/Ranger POSers are really falling behind in the POSer competition. It is starting to look like the Navy POSers are ahead by a factor of at least three or four to one.

21. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Shave his head, put him in a Rent-a-fuzz uniform and call him “Blobfish Junior”!

22. RCAF-CHAIRBORNE says:

Another Glory Hole Commando

23. Bob says:

Lol, typical Milwaukee leech, sucking off the gov’t.