Joshua Boyle facing 15 charges

| January 3, 2018 | 47 Comments

We talked about Canadian Joshua Boyle and his American wife, Caitlan Coleman, when they were rescued from the Taliban by Pakistani Special Forces last year. The two had gone on a walkabout through terrorist country when they were captured and held for five years. Two were captured and five were rescued – they decided that, since they were in their prime child-bearing years during their captivity, they would take advantage of the Taliban’s free medical care and birthed three kids.

Anyway, Joshua is facing charges for 15 counts of violent crimes, according to CBC;

Court records show Boyle, 34, is facing 15 charges and that he made a court appearance at the Ottawa courthouse on New Year’s Day. He remains in custody and is scheduled to appear in court via video link Wednesday morning.

Boyle was charged with:

– Eight counts of assault.

– Two counts of sexual assault.

– Two counts of unlawful confinement.

– One count of uttering threats.

– One count of public mischief.

– One count of administering a noxious thing.

It is alleged the offences happened in Ottawa between Oct. 14 and Dec. 30. The court records show there are two alleged victims, however, their identities are subject to a publication ban and can’t be reported.

In the words of Hank Hill, that boy ain’t right. He takes his pregnant wife walking around Terrorstan, then while they’re being held captive in generally unsanitary conditions, he knocks her up three times and now this. They were rescued in October, 2017 and that’s when his criminal behavior began.

I forgot to mention that Boyle’s first marriage was to the sister of Gitmo graduate Omar Khadr, who pleaded guilty to terror crimes.

Where are her parents?

Category: Dumbass Bullshit

1. Combat Historian says:

Brave men risked their lives to rescue this turd ???

2. Thunderstixx says:

Another asswipe on the hoof…..

Isn’t it nice that Canada is so free of criminals and thugs that Canadians don’t need the right to keep and bear arms?

Should have left his ass behind. He’d be a hoot on Man Love Thursdays.

5. 26Limabeans says:

As I recall they lost a lot of weight since that photo.

6. MK75Gunner says:

Why does none of this shock me? From day one I read this cocksuckers story I knew there was something waaaaay off with this fucker. Suspicions confirmed.

Yep. No real surprise. Maybe in the magnitude, but not the substance.

Creepy guy dong creepy things.

8. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

FUCK HIM, the horse he rode in on AND his retarded hound dog as well.

Permanent solitary confinement.

These creeps thrive on parasitizing the minds and souls of other people. Isolation and/or no contact is their worst enemy.

Or just shoot him and spare the taxpayers’s money for other and better projects.

10. PFM says:

It’s the pseudo-PTSD I tells ya!

11. Graybeard says:

If that were my daughter, Joshua Boyle would be looking forward to a trip to a Louisiana swamp. One way.

Then I’d have something to say to my daughter about being stupid and making stupid choices.

12. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

Yep I recall my younger days with my pregnant wife…when we discussed where to take our vacations while she was pregnant it just never occurred to us that the North Korean border, or the mountains of Afghanistan were great hiking destinations..

For some reason we found the clear blue waters of Caribbean more to our liking…toes in warm sand people bringing food and beverage to our loungers…no one trying to take you captive…I don’t know maybe I don’t understand destination vacations as well as these folks.

13. Docduracoat says:

It is interesting to note that Pakistan did the rescue
    President Trump has publicly called out Pakistan for refusing to allow the U S to interview the terrorist they took prisoner during the raid
    Looks suspiciously like collusion between Boyle, the supposed “captors” and the Pakistan Army

14. clamsgotlegs says:

Wait, wasn’t he avoiding coming to the US because of fear of charges (I never understood if it was about previous charges or because he went into no mans land)?

Didn’t he complain that his wife endured unspeakable things while they were captive? Are the kids even his?

SHE isn’t right in the head for marrying this POS in the first place. I have no sympathy for her following him over there. The kids are the real victims here.

15. Martinjmpr says:

The fact that these two idiots created children ought to subject them to charges for polluting the gene pool.

16. JacktheJarhead says:

This guy was one of them, period. They were probably not “Held Captive” but being trained. All of these happened since they got back, but to whom? I am thinking the wife finally decided this is not worth it and tried to leave. So I think it was she who ultimately brought the charges.

• Hondo says:

I was thinking much the same. Her telling him, “I’m outa here and I’m taking the kids with me” and him afterwards (1) forcibly detaining her, (2) knocking her around multiple times, (3) sexually assaulting her twice, and (4) drugging her could explain pretty much all of the charges against Boyle. It could explain all the charges if she tried to leave on two different occasions.

Dunno if that’s what happened or not. But it does fit.

• Bill M says:

That is probably pretty darn close Hondo. I suspect we will eventually find out.

• Cpl/Major Mike says:

That’s good enough for me.

• dusty1 says:

The Boyle’s, being Islamist’s, follow sharia law only, she & the kids are his property, under sharia law He is allowed to beat her.
        I wonder if Canadian P.M Justin Trudeau being a good dhimmi will grant Mr Boyle a pardon and say it’s just a cultural thing & Canadian’s should welcome the diversity with open arms.
        Lucky she’s not back with the Talib’s, she’d be stoned to death.

• Aysel says:

Your probably right…

• Durasim says:

I don’t think he ever amounted to being “one of them.” I think he tried to be, but failed spectacularly. I think he was a wannabe, some kind of terror-groupie. Before he went over there and got his family kidnapped and raped, he was trying to emulate and ingratiate himself, growing a ridiculous beard and marrying Omar Khadr’s sister.

When he did go over there and tried to join up, the Talibans probably decided he and a white woman were more useful as hostages. And honestly, how useful a fighter was some portly sissy Canadian boy going to be?

17. MustangCryppie says:

He was just continuing what he learned while he was living with the Taliban.

Unfortunately, what the Taliban and a lot of the Muzzies do is illegal in most civilized societies.

18. A Proud Canadian says:

Seriously this turd should be dumped on a fucking remote island with a heard of goats or sheep. This chucklefuck is exactly what’s wrong the rabid left up here.
    I can’t believe that the PAK-SOF went in and got him.

19. HMC Ret says:

Guaranteed PTSD will be brought up at trial. Guar … n … teed.

Three kids while held captive? I got nothin’.

20. SSG Thom says:

The wife is a U.S. citizen and her parents live in the U.S. Pennsylvania, I think.

21. RM3(SS) says:

Administering a noxious “thing” covers a lot of ground looking at his ugly mug.

22. send him back to Afghanistan and let one of our snipers administer a coupe de gras a minute later as an enemy combatant and add him to the dishonor roll of Taliban village idiot martyr’s. While were at it send Berghdahl with him and make it a 2fer, problem solved

23. Jonp says:

Her parents? Prostrating themselves before the God of PC and making excuses for the religion of peace

24. Atkron says:

Saw a photo of him being escorted by the cops, he looks very different from the photo above.

He has the requisite no mustache beard the radical Muslims all seem to sport…I wonder if he’s a convert.

25. Rosalee Adams says:

Just a couple of happy spirits wandering about Afghanistan…………for pure enjoyment and boo hoo hoo then the Taliban nabs them and they become victims.
    AND now poor ole Joshua is a sexual predator.
    Imagine that.

O’Bummer got the ball rolling….

27. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

May he choke on the next dick he sucks and then burst into flames the next time he takes a shit.

28. Mason says:

Hey, at least we didn’t trade a pile of reformed terrorists from Gitmo for this guy.