Brandon Freeman impersonates cop

| January 10, 2018 | 45 Comments

The Visalia Sun Gazette recounts the story of 29-year-old Brandon Freeman who thought that it’s easier to pretend to be a police officer than to actually train as one;

Brandon Freeman, 29, was driving a 2008 Buick sedan in the area of Mooney Boulevard and Cartmill Avenue just north of Tulare when he activated a red light attached to his vehicle and attempted a traffic stop. The car, being driven by an off duty sergeant with the Visalia Police Department, didnā€™t pull over immediately and continued driving toward Visalia where he coordinated a [stop] on the vehicle with VPD patrol units.

Freeman was interviewed and arrested for impersonating an officer and other charges. A passenger in this vehicle was also arrested and booked into jail for outstanding felony warrants.

I don’t know why he didn’t get away with it. Don’t all police drive ten-year-old Buicks? I’m sure that his passenger was happy, too.

Category: Dumbass Bullshit

1. John Seabee says:

Poster child for the term “Fucking Dumbass.” Had one of these type of incidents on an average of every three weeks in Central Florida while I worked Intell.

Lord love a duck, is there no end to Da Stoopid here?

3. 2banana says:

Note to self. When you have outstanding felony warrants don’t get in a car when your friend is going to commit a felony….

4. Eggs says:

We had one in Tucson recently, he even had a dashcam which came in handy when they popped him.

5. ChipNASA says:

Just how is it that these phony fuckers are magnetically drawn to find off duty law enforcement and attempt to conduct a traffic stop?

I mean how many *other* vehicles are out there on the road at the same time?

I guess it’s just one of the mysteries of the universe.

Oh and once the offenders are caught by *REAL* LEO, I say the rule book goes out the window and the the new rules of engagement can include anything the real LEO chooses, such as “Boot to the head”, “Pavement licking 101”, “tazering until the battery runs down”, Pepper Spray really *IS* a food item and the always popular “I’m gonna give you a 10 second head start and then we can see how far you can bounce off the front bumper of my vehicle, foot race”.

šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€

6. Wilted Willy says:

This one has a terminal case of the dumb ass!

7. A Proud InfidelĀ®ā„¢ says:

If brains were dynamite he wouldnā€™t even have enough to blow his nose. He strikes me as the type who would ride the #5 bus twice to make up for missing the #10!

8. Bim says:

We all have a purpose in life. His purpose is to serve as a warning to others on what not to do.

Good job, buddy.

9. RM3(SS) says:

One of our Sgt’s was on his way to work when a guy in a 20 year old Corolla with a flashing red light on the dash ran him off the road. The Sgt followed him to the Methadone clinic which was apparently closing soon. Dweeb had taken a red flashing light from the rear of a bicycle and taped it to his dash.
    He didn’t get his methadone that day.

This loser looks like he might have a case of the “Otchies”.

11. 26Limabeans says:

“Donā€™t all police drive ten-year-old Buicks?”

Broderick Crawford did. “2150 to headquarters”

12. Steve 1371 says:

That whole series is on you tube. I remember watching those shows when I was a teenager. Silent Service is also on there and commercial free. I love those old shows.

13. Tallywhagger says:

I wonder what this jackass was hoping to accomplish by his charade. You wouldn’t suppose that this was his first exhibition as a poser, would you?

It might be fun to hear the actual police officer’s recantation of the story. At what point did the real cop let the poser know that he had flamed out, big time.

14. Aussiepusser says:

He’s in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun

(Blackadder)

15. The Other Whitey says:

Having been to Visalia (described to me by one local resident as ā€œSatanā€™s taintā€), I find this completely unsurprising. That place is just depressing.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

“Satan’s taint”… that’s fucking hysterical…

• GruntSgt says:

Must be a different Visalia, I’m retired VPD and think the resident must have been describing the northside around the oval wich would fit that description to a T. I will say it was a lot better in the 60s, 70s and 80s. I got the hell out of Ca. After retirement and never looked back as have most of the guys I worked with at both the PD and SD. As for assclown there pretty sure he’s probably a Poplarite from the south end of the county also known as Tweakerville.

16. Casey says:

Those chin pubes just scream “legit.”

17. rgr769 says:

I think he has been hitting the crack pipe a little too often. If he had a few at birth, something has been killing off his little gray cells.

18. Carlton G. Long says:

If “Brandon” were the sort of fellow who sought job openings which require a resume, he would likely try to work in this “experience” along the lines of, “I recently interviewed with the Visalia Police Department, where one of my associates was recently on-boarded…”

19. thebesig says:

Brandon Freeman, phony cop, must be an embarrassment to his family for failing to live up to his last name. šŸ™„

20. 11B-Mailclerk says:

So, when arraigned, did he cop to the charges?

21. RCAF_CHAIRBORNE says:

…..cause every plain clothes cop looks like a methed up cousin kisser. Total Legit