Felonious Manning for Senate

| January 13, 2018 | 71 Comments

The person formerly known as Bradley Manning, the person who was sentenced to 35 years in prison on five counts of espionage and then had his sentence commuted decades short of completion by the previous president. The person who, just the other day proclaimed “F### the police” on National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, has filed to run for a seat in the US Senate representing the State of Maryland according to the Washington Post.

Chelsea Manning, the transgender former Army private who was convicted of passing sensitive government documents to Wikileaks, has filed to run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland, according to federal election filings.

Manning, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment, would be challenging Ben Cardin, who has served two terms in the Senate. He was first elected in 2007.

I’ve always said that we should rescind the 17th Amendment and this is proof when any felon, traitor or spy off the street can just up and run for the Senate, it’s time to turn back the clock and go back to Senators appointed by State Legislatures.

I don’t think even the Maryland voters are stupid enough to vote for this crook.

Thanks to Chief Tango for the link.

Category: Dumbass Bullshit

1. Island of Misfit Toys says:

I hate to say it but saying that even Maryland voters are not even stupid enough to vote for dipshit shows a complete lack of imagination. After all we have morons now doing the “Tide challenge” and eating laundry pods. Idiocracy is fast going from B comedy to documentary.

2. Rock says:

Could you even hold public office as a felon? I though you had to be qualified to vote to hold a civil office… unless Manning had its rights restored.

• Jus Bill says:

Being a convicted felon is a credential for Democrats. Especially in Maryland.

• CPT11A says:

Manning had his sentence commuted, but he was not pardoned, so he’s still very much a felon. However, Marion Barry continued as mayor after a bitch set him up with crack-cocaine, so I believe felons can “serve”.

At the same time, not even Democrats would support this broadly enough to get him elected. Not only is Manning a transsexual traitor and felon, he’s also an emotional train wreck with the intellectual depth of a gnat. Just read his Twitter- the emojis, “fuck the police”, concerns about toll lanes as a plot of the wealthy, etc. His candidacy will be the left-wing version of Roy Moore, but on steroids. It will be total evidence that they have jumped the shark, even with the usual goofiness of #TheResistance.

• Jonn Lilyea says:

The only requirements for office according to Article I, Section 3 of the US Constitution;

3: No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

I guess the founding fathers never considered that a felon would run for office.

• NHSparky says:

Meaning Corinne Brown, et al, will be more than welcome to run again, when she gets out of prison.

• Mr. Pete says:

Yes Jonn, however what the constitution says and how it’s interpreted today are widely different things.

For example, the 2A says the people’s right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. So how is it that we have such vastly oppressive gun control laws?

There, so got me started. I think I’ll just change into my BDUs, have another glass of bourbon and grind my teeth.

3. Rock says:

I forgot to mention that this is only an attempt by Manning to stay relevant though.

4. CPT11A says:

Don’t Senate members need to be able to view sensitive information in the course of their duties? No way Bradsea gets the necessary clearance, right?

5. UpNorth says:

“I don’t think even the Maryland voters are stupid enough to vote for this crook”. Please don’t say that, the voters in the DPRM(Demokratik Republik of Maryland) will take it as a challenge.

I thought I had seen everything. I was wrong. Apparently, there is more to come.

Let’s do make sure that BRadley (NOW CHELSEA) MANNING, a CONVICTED FELON who passed classified documents to WIKILEAKS, get plenty of notice everywhere possible.

Tell your friends to put out the word that BRADLEY CHELSEA MANNING, THE CONVICTED FELON (which disqualifies him) is running for a government office.

Make sure that they pass it on, too.

7. Perry Gaskill says:

All y’all are being too hard on the boy. Personally, I’d be perfectly willing to donate a large bag of gummy dicks to the little psycho’s campaign coffers.

8. Just An Old Dog says:

Actually Wing nut fucktards like him are the conservatives best hope.
    I personally hope scores of fuckheads like him run and start their own parties ans fracture the fuck out of the liberal Vote.
    Bill “Cigar” Clinton got into office because Ross “Gnome” Perot siphoned off votes from Bush the elder in 92′

9. Sapper3307 says:

Ted Kennedy’s other son!

10. E-6 type, 1 ea says:

Good. Not a chance in hell She/He/IT/SHIT wins, but at least it will be another Democrat who faces a primary.

11. AW1Ed says:

He’ll get some lunatic fringe votes, but I doubt he’ll make the Primary cut.

My first reaction was oh hell no, but think. What better way to showcase the Dem’s insanity to a national audience than having him run for a Senate seat in the General Election. If offered a choice between Manning and a Republican, I think a lot of Dems won’t show up at the polls.

Won’t happen, though. The Dem machine is too strong in the PDRofMD to let him win the Primary in the first place.

• 1610desig says:

“Free shit” for minorities wins MD primaries; he might get a little notice for the BLM-related shit but so will every other candidate and only a few Montgomery county libs would care about his transgender agenda whatever that is…I’m pretty sure no one who likes and supports police will care for him and I guess you could add all those NSA employee residents who wouldn’t like his spying ways…in other words, one term senator and into the White House! 😏

12. 11B-Mailclerk says:

BM: “Pay! Attention! To! Meeeeeeeee!”

13. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

The sniveling little SHIT strikes yet again in an attention-whoring stunt, I wonder how many votes it’ll get?

14. Aysel says:

Not just no, but fuck no.
    I don’t think suicide is ever the answer, but why can’t this one be part of the 40% of the transgender population that takes that path?

• David says:

He tried twice in Leavenworth, and like everything else he has attempted, screwed up both times. Wouldn’t be surprised if his new twat was in his chest and new boobs were on his kneecaps.

15. Sparks says:

He’s just channeling Clinton and the thoughts of being able to break in some fresh interns. Young boy interns.

16. DataDawgDVX says:

SCOTUS in Powell v. McCormack ruled that the only quallies that apply to being in Congress are those that are Constitutionally specified. That being said, I hope this syphilis eaten brain possessed treasonous spawn of Satan and Jane Fonda not only fails at this pursuit, it is eventually consigned for life to a psych ward where it will never be released. Maybe Bernath should consider this dotard for a roommate.

17. Wilted Willy says:

How low has this nation sunk that this fuck stain would even be allowed to file for the senate! I hope this little snivel snake is bit on his cock by a rabid dog!, He still does have a dick doesn’t he?? Please tell me the people up there would even think of voting for this fucking traitor? He/She/It should be shot on sight!
    Fuck this Cocksucker!!!

18. rgr769 says:

Every day this little turd burglar is trying to make the prediction in the movie “Idiocracy” come true. Too bad we didn’t lessen the requirements for proof of the crime of treason and make hanging the penalty.

19. HMC Ret says:

It has had its 15 minutes many times over. Another attempt to stay relevant. It’s like the STD that never goes away, that keeps on giving. Trying desperately to stay in the limelight, it will have another stunt after this one crashes and burns. Any person or party that throws its support to it is commiting political suicide.

Fuck IT!

20. MCPO NYC USN Ret. says:

Manning aside, the issue of felons running for Congress just puts the horse before the cart, as I see it.

22. Patrick Budowski says:

Having fled across the State Border of the People’s Republic of Maryland, There is no doubt in my mind that he will get a good portion of the vote. The Maryland I grew up in, is not the Maryland of today.

23. 26Limabeans says:

“Felonious Manning”

Sounds like a musician. I wonder what instruments he plays.

24. Guard Bum says:

Bradley is the gift that keeps on giving….even democrats are embarassed over him. This young man is tragically confused and obviously mentally ill and I doubt he lives much past 30. Once his cache as a martyr wears off and he is abandoned by the left he will auger in like so many before him.

25. Thunderstixx says:

I thought he was just voted in for the state mascot…
    The traitor bird…

26. Frankie Cee says:

At a thread on a facebook page, among non-military types, I commented that he is a felon. I was told there, that because he was tried under the USCMJ, that he is not a felon, because the military courts don’t offer that definition of those found guilty. If anyone here can either refute or support this stance, I would appreciate some guidance. I will check back here, then go there and offer more on what I learn here. Thanks for what help is offered.

• timactual says:

Legally, a felon is a person who has committed a felony.

n. 1) a crime sufficiently serious to be punishable by death or a term in state or federal prison, as distinguished from a misdemeanor which is only punishable by confinement to county or local jail and/or a fine. 2) a crime carrying a minimum term of one year or more in state prison, since a year or less can be served in county jail. However, a sentence upon conviction for a felony may sometimes be less than one year at the discretion of the judge and within limits set by statute. Felonies are sometimes referred to as “high crimes” as described in the U.S. Constitution.”

Manning was charged with, and convicted of, violating a number of federal laws as well as military regulations. Most, if not all, of the federal laws were felonies.

Courts martial are specialized Federal courts created by Congress with authority granted by the Constitution to try violations of Federal law. The UCMJ is a set of specialized laws passed by Congress.

Manning is a felon.

• rgr769 says:

One cannot be sentenced to 35 years in a state or federal pound and not be a “felon.” Frankie, your proggie commenters are just confirming they live in a parallel universe, in their TDS fevered brains.

• Frankie Cee says:

Thanks, I didn’t know for sure if the definition of his crimes, but this suffices. I fired back at the guy with a copy and paste of the above comments.

• Couver says:

Wasn’t it just a few months ago people were up the Air Forces ass over not reporting the Texas shooters conviction thus allowing him to buy “scary” guns?

27. mr. sharkman says:

I’d have to reread the specific section(s), but I’m fairly certain that Manning is guilty of violating sections of USC that would not allow him to hold public office of any sort, ever.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

I belive the Supremes have already decided the matter. If the Constitution specifies requirements for office, they are the only requirements.

The Senate could refuse to seat him. Apparently they have that rule. And, would -that- not be one heck of a catfight!

BM is a quitter. Reading that linked blog, from one of his fellow basic trainees, BM is a quitter’s quitter. What are the odds, then, that when the campaign gets tough, and all the meanies start bringing up old dirt, that BM just up and quits leaving the party in the lurch? How long before some clever folks start hitting all the old buttons, hard.

28. rgr769 says:

The Earl of Taint has a lovely photo of xer in xer bathing suit up on his website. Manning should use it on his/xer campaign posters; it should garner him/xer lots of support. If you decide to take a look, keep the eye bleach handy.

• Perry Gaskill says:

The swimsuit photo is likely one from last August when Bradley, the little psycho, posed for Annie Leibovitz in a spread in Vogue. At the time, I remember thinking Vogue editor Anna Wintour had finally slipped her own moorings…

29. Pat says:

I think two goals with this, first being a “look at me” narcissistic extension of 15 min of fame, and the second being money through donations. Not a snowball’s chance in hell an under-qualified no experience SJW gets the nomination versus Cardin. Even in Maryland. I think this knucklehead barely completed HS and doesn’t even have an associates degree.

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

IT made it through MI School which does require a high ASVAB score, thus I’m sure it has a HS diploma. As to all the other messes it has made as well as being thrown out with a DD… I only wonder how soon the left will decide they’ve gotten all the mileage they want or can get and then cast it aside like a broken down used car ?

30. rgr769 says:

What’s next? Bergboi running for POTUS with his Muzzie Daddy as Veep on the Taliban party ticket?