Karen Mallard; idiot with a gun

| March 8, 2018 | 91 Comments

Mick sends a link to 13 News Now which reports on Congressional Candidate Karen Mallard, who is, apparently, worried that her husband is going to shoot up a school with his AR-15 rifle, so she hacks off part of the barrel, you know, as a political stunt;

Well, after folks “gunsplained” to her that she just created a “short barrel rifle” (SBR) which is regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934 and that she didn’t get the permission from her local law enforcement to create the rifle and then paid the $200 tax to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, you know, like us law abiding gun owners have to do, she got a little worried and scolded folks;

And yes for all the NRA trolls out there, I finished the job according to regulation and turned it over to the police. Why are you more outraged about me taking a gun out of circulation than about our children being murdered in our schools?

She can take all of the guns she wants “out of circulation” as long as she keeps her grubby little dick-beaters off of my guns. None of my guns will ever be used in a school shooting. Some of them I’ve owned for more than thirty years and I’ve never harmed anyone with my privately-owned guns.

Mallard really didn’t do anything except that she made sure no one in her household can shoot people with that gun. But, it was only to convince folks to vote for her, anyway, so it really doesn’t matter.

The linked article above says that the BATFE is investigating the candidate. I’m not holding my breath until I see her in a courtroom, though.

By the way, she did that thing I mentioned last night “I grew up in Wise County, surrounded by guns. Our family had guns my whole life. We use them for hunting, for protection, and recreation.” I’ll bet she has a Black friend, too.

Category: Gun Grabbing Fascists

Sites That Link to this Post

1. In The Mailbox: 03.09.18 : The Other McCain | March 9, 2018
  1. Graybeard says:

That there is grounds for divorce by reason of insanity in the female partner.
    Assuming, of course, that the male partner still has any gonads.

2. jonp says:

“took a gun out of circulation”. Any half way intelligent guy like me can put a new barrel on that in 15min or so. It’s, like, designed for that.

BTW: I’d hit that

3. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

The power of Teh Stoopid®™️ is very strong in her. A 24K attention whore for sure!

If that is not the phoniest way to get votes, then what is?

5. AW1Ed says:

One AR-15 out of circulation? Congrats! Only 19,999,999 to go. Or there abouts, estimates differ. But she can’t have mine.

6. Just An Old Dog says:

If she is really worried about her husband shooting up a school the best method to prevent that would be taking that saw and cutting his head off.
    Its the killer that we need to worry about, not the tool.

7. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Any relation to Ms. Bobbit. I guess she got a “Barrel” of laughs from her libertard peeps.

8. JACK SHIT says:

Karen Mallard does not know me.

9. Gat Cat says:

Oh my god!The loser broad committed a crime while virtue signaling to here fellow loser broads!What a dumb nerd!ROFLMAO!
    Goddamn, I love this site!

10. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Are they democrats or republicans. There are republicans and Conservatives out there who are pro 2A but anti AR’S because they don’t know shit from shinola about the history of the 2A. That’s a fact because I have Conservative friends that are okay with handguns but want to know why anyone would want an “ASSAULT” rifle for hunting so I have to explain that the 2A has nothing to do with hunting. For you young ones out there, Shinola was a shoe polish back in the day.

• Joseph Williams says:

For the record ! The fine bolt action hunting rifles came modified 1903As, the World War 1 USA military rifles. Almost all our hunting rifles came from the military. The lever action rifles were never accepted for military use. The higher-ups were worried that the troops would use all their allotment of ammo too fast. Joe

• USMC Steve says:

Actually, several Federal regiments used lever action Henry rifles during the Civil War. While never official issue, they were what we would today call substitute standard or optional equipment.

11. The Other Whitey says:

Hey, Karen! You’re an idiotic twat with delusions of genius, and prove that there unfortunately are some human females whose sole purpose in existence is to be a life-support system for a vaj.

That is all.

12. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Hey “MALLARD”, are you by any chance related to Daffy Duck because you sure are a Quack with that PR stunt.

13. Tallywhagger says:

Send her bitch ass back to the kitchen and tell her make me some PIE!

14. Robert flowers says:

I think by breaking gun laws and Mallard worrying about her husband shooting up schools, they should be automatically black listed from buying any type of fire arm! They want more gun control let’s start with denying anyone in her family ownership of guns!

15. Atkron says:

What State does this dumbass want to represent?

Her husband probably likes to watch RuPaul videos, and his wife banging other dudes while he wears a cock cage….probably cleans up the cream pie finishes.

16. rgr769 says:

I think her “husband” needs some vanity plates for his mangina-boi vehicle (likely a Prius or a Bolt). How about “CUCK No.1” Some D-rats are clearly convinced their likely voters have IQ’s hovering in the low 80’s.

17. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Somewhere out there is a tree that has spent at least a good chunk of its life making oxygen for her and she owes it a HUGE apology!

Jonn. I found her black friend and, brother, is she making the most of it. Here you go:

Mallard is a public school teacher. One might think that such a person just might have enough sense not to broadcast the commission of a felony. One would be wrong. The ATF is on it.

• rgr769 says:

I love the comments on her website. She has really scored points on the interwebs with that video, which may be exhibit “A” in her prosecution for that which got Randy Weaver’s wife shot by an FBI sharpshooter.

19. Country Singer says:

Evidently all is not lost in Virginia. Nice counterpoint to the idiot SBR-manufacturer.

• OldSoldier54 says:

Nice.

For those interested, here is the pointed response of Virginia Delegate Nick Freitas, running for the US Senate, that he said on the floor of the Virginia House of Delegates around 3MAR18 wrt all the over-the-top crap the Left is constantly spewing about Gun Control.

I like this guy.

20. SLAOP says:

SHE HAS A REAL GUY FOR A HUSBAND! “SHOOT UP A SCHOOL!” SUPRISED HE DID NOT SHOOT HER!

21. RCAF-CHAIRBORNE says:

I hope she is now wearing two black eyes.

(from sensible gun lovin ladies that find this stunt pathetic)

I also hope her husband puts all of her makeup and shoes in the burn barrel

22. FatCircles0311 says:

Less liberals with guns the better.

23. Dustoff says:

“Committed to fighting the Trump Agenda” Explains it all.

24. Carlton G. Long says:

Shame…one of the few female libbies who isn’t as hard on the eyes as she is on the brain.

If name recognition wins elections, Mallard should easily prevail. For discriminating voters who don’t choose their elected officials so mindlessly, Ms. Mallard should get her butt beaten by her opponent. Mallard’s get-to-know-me page, the one on which her infamous video appeared, is titled, “Karen Mallard Teacher for Congress” and includes an apple, or part of one, anyway. Evidently, she figures there’s political currency in pushing that teacher job. To me, it’s a negative, especially when she boasts that she has “spent her entire adult life fighting for Virginia’s children.” What does that mean? Well, also says that she coached basketball and Little League so my guess is that she argued with many umpires and referees. Did I mention she’s a teacher? Science? Math? History? English? No, none of those: she teaches reading. I suppose being a good reader has little or nothing to do with being a good writer because her web page is rife with errors in grammar and punctuation. Petty? Maybe, but she’s the one claiming that her being a teacher qualifies her for a seat in the national legislature. Interestingly, she claims she was educated at the University of Virginia. That’s not quite accurate. Her degree is from the UVA College of Wise, which was founded in 1954 as a community college by another name. That’s not the University of Virginia, as in the Virginia Cavaliers or the school linked to Thomas Jefferson but, hey, what’s a little exaggeration and hyperbole when your resume (add the accents yourselves) should read, “Put up with a bunch of snot-nosed brats for decades. If that doesn’t qualify me for a seat in Congress, nothing does!”

• Mick says:

“For discriminating voters who don’t choose their elected officials so mindlessly, Ms. Mallard should get her butt beaten by her opponent.”

Shack.

From the TV news report linked above:

“The school teacher and Democrat is running for Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District, hoping to oust Republican Congressman Scott Taylor.”

Republican incumbent Scott Taylor is a former U.S. Navy SEAL who was wounded in action in Iraq.

“[…]

Shortly after graduation, Scott decided to enlist in the Navy. He signed up to join one of the most feared fighting forces in the world, the Navy SEALS. After completing the six-month BUD/S training course in Coronado, California, Scott was assigned to SEAL Team 4 and served in the United States and Latin America, where he developed a fluency in Spanish.

After September 11, Scott chose to re-enlist and in 2005 was sent to Baghdad and Ramadi as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom where he served as a Navy SEAL sniper. While on a combat mission, Scott was severely injured and was Medevac’d out of Iraq to Germany, then eventually back to the States.

[…].”

As such, Mallard’s felonious little video stunt isn’t having quite the effect on Taylor’s constituency as she may have hoped.

Quite the opposite, in fact.

• OWB says:

“Spent her entire adult life fighting for Virginia’s children.”

How did she do this? With well sharpened No. 2 pencils? What did the other guys use? Maybe they were blunted because … scary yellow pointy thingys?

26. Sgt Fon says:

wonder how long it will be before some fun loving gangster sees the video and goes to rob the house now that she is unarmed?

“I took a personal stand for gun safety and I’m not backing down. A staffer took down this video to try to protect me from these vicious comments, but I’m not the one that needs protection our children do.” Karen ‘The Duck’ Mallard.

She has staffers? She teaches reading at a public school. Either she is misusing school support staff to do her campaign work or her staffers are her husband and pet dachshund. (She looks like she’d have a dachshund to me. And she prolly drives a Subaru or Prius with a COEXIST sticker on it.)

People like The Duck make me ill. She has every cliche down pat–empty, vacuous words that mean nothing.

• 2/17 Air Cav says:

She will be the people’s voice in Congress. She will fight for all of us. She will bring desperately needed change to Washington. She will not pander to lobbyists or further enrich the 1%. She will stand up for working people. She will never forget the sacrifices of our Veterans. She will not stop until…blah…blah…blah.

See. Anyone can write this tripe.

• Mason says:

I do enjoy when it’s so boiler plate like that that you can’t even tell which party the person is running for.

That reminds me, I need to order those “Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos” bumper stickers.

29. thebesig says:

Karen Mallard is running to try to unseat the guy that I voted for. 🙄 I’m still voting for Scott Taylor, and not voting for her. She didn’t have to saw the rifle to ensure that I would not vote for her. I wouldn’t have voted for her, or anybody else with her political views, either way. 🙄

30. MCPO NYC USN Ret. says:

Can that AR-15 be repaired?

I think it absolutely shameful that an AR-15 can be destroyed in such a manner.

• David says:

Not even a challenge. What caliber would you like?

• CWORet says:

To be fair, the caliber choices are numerous, but cartridge length would depend on the lower receiver. Im assuming this particular rifle is the cheapest knockoff. 223 one could purchase for this ‘stunt’.

• rgr1480 says:

MCPO left off the “/s” sarcasm tag.

OVER.

• Andrew says:

The ATF should pull it out of the police evidence locker and charge her due process. Apparently media and congress candidates appear untouchable by Federal Agents. Why can’t the ATF serve its people and the tax payers. Being a candidate for an office should not be a free pass. The police never destroy evidence guns. A TWRA officer was upset that so many nice guns ended up as evidence only basically forever.

The lower receiver was not torch cut in proper ATF approved destruction. Many gun manufacturers with lawful licenses to manufacture firearms were cited over very minor errors and fined attrociously. Usually a CEO would face enough time to rot in jail several times over. And the only saving grace for booking errors or storage errors were millions of dollars and lots of lawyers. An AR-15 is unique because the lower is the FFL regulated firearm. She modified the upper as reducing barrel length less than 16″. Stag Arms had its door kicked down by ATF agents on US soil for federal gun law violations. And these people just let this candidate go free. She knowingly cut the barrel. Even if gas tube is destroyed it still functions as a repeating rifle with manually pulling the charging handle.

31. ChipNASA says:

Completely off the subject,
    Jonn,

I’m now adding “grubby little dick-beater” to the Mountain of Insults®™

LMMFAO…

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

32. radar says:

Reading teacher? Hah. I taught both of my kids how to read. It’s not that tough.

Incidentally, my brother-in-law’s family is from Wise County. I am rock-solid in the belief that her ass would be laughed out of Wise County if she were running for office from there. I’d imagine that’s why she left.

33. USAF RET says:

On the positive side, she is wearing a pearl necklace……nuff said

Have a laugh. The Duck’s FB page is DAO due to you gun nuts, but at least she hasn’t deleted the cmts all ready there–yet.

35. NineBones says:

I would have discreet consensual sexual intercourse with this person of the opposite sex. (Is that better?)

36. Docduracoat says:

That AR barrel can be replaced easily
    Any caliber that fits in a .223 mag well can be used
    Just use the proper corresponding bolt
    I recommend a 7.62 x 39 barrel
    That way this commie woman can shoot commie ammo

37. Andrew says:

The sad fact is in current day America, the politicians committing criminal activities are not treated as ordinary citizens were in other instances when the ATF investigated. Other ordinary citizens just as ignorant were punished with felonies for possessing gun stocks and MP5 semi auto pistol clones not even attached together in similar photo ads. May I ask why does a liberal get a free pass? I survived three shootings. Two occurred at a college I transferred from. Memphis SRT law enforcement trained professionals could not legally defend an unarmed woman across the street against a armed illicit felon who simply drew and shot her with a yard or less after talking rudely. Several classmates got injuries simply walking to school. Shooter was concealing illegally. Armed felons. That city was not pro gun. Apparently gangs obtain guns without the background checks. I think they manufacture then from parts kits illicitly. Crime became so bad that the anti gun college I transferred to decides that professors with valid carry permits will work alongside armed LEO officers to hopefully reduce school shootings. I have to live with the fact I watched someone helpless die because an anti gun sign disarmed me as a college engineering student. The liberals stripped the ability for adult college age citizens to carry concealed on certain property boundaries. The police for crying out loud had too many restrictions in combat to fight crime effectively. My dad is a Army veteran with 1/7 Air cavalry and as a war hero he screamed cuss words and cries of my experience I had to go through. These anti gun liberals make me want to puke. They do not comprehend that armed illicit felons do not read anti gun signs and only express hate. Felons that shoot unarmed surrendering praying people. This is what is on the streets of America in the worst crime s-word holes. The only way to stop a shooting in the middle of it is immediate armed response by good morally sound people with a soul of kindness for pro life within weapons engagement range. The second way is find someone visibly upset (about to snap) and get them the mental help they need immediately to prevent the shooting in the first place. I am doing my best to help Diane Black become State Gov of TN and crack down on illicit crimes and border traffic. Drugs and guns are flowing into intercity schools like a river from the borders. I blame gang violence. I try to explain this and people have this not here not me not listening attitude. Liberals are okay with a law enforcement officer defending them but not an armed concealed carrier when I describe the crap I endured and force a three second or your dead hypothetical realistical street decision into their ignorant brains. Some are so ignorant and so anti gun they chose their own death in a discussion only rather than have US citizen civil concealed carriers defend them. I will always support legal gun ownership by lawful citizens. Not being able to defend yourself or others is criminal. This ignorant congresswoman candidate committed federal gun crimes and can not comprehend the gun laws that are already passed. Hopefully this post helps someone else survive. Get involved politically for pro gun candidates and pro law enforcement candidates please. As a survivor I endorse more conceal carry on schools. All police cars need patrol rifles and officer training similar to Army standards or better. We have the 2A but we can’t legally have certain rifles when needed to defend us always and these sick criminals do not follow laws. Some police departments do not give officers rifles for fear of collateral damage and lawsuits. Then they get out ranged and the media always wants to ban lawful gun owners and our rights which are locally and state regulated heavily on where or how you can defend someone or yourself. Some of us have been through hell to get to the other side on the opposite zip code. Pro gun isn’t the only way to stop gun crimes. We need a way to get people help before they snap. Schools need to be able to punish bullies. We watched a Austic kid punch a hole in wall. These mean idiots laughed. I asked him what was wrong and he blamed his family not parents were stealing all his financial aid after his parents died. This school was able to intervene and all of the classmates stopped bullying him. He thanked me and professors for helping him not snap. When you visibly see someone on the edge reach out and try to help them. Many people are afraid to seek mental help because they do not want to get sent to an insane asylum. There needs to be a way for people that need mental help to get mental help without destroying all future prospects of careers. Hopefully what I posted does not damage my image too hard. I omitted school names.

38. Jarhead says:

Hot! Hot! Hot! Just what I had always been searching for…a woman with wide hips who knows how to use a grinder. And she’s worried that her husband might try to shoot up a school??? What? Is she married to a 16 year old? She best take a close look at that video link. If my wife was that overbearing, I’d first consider doing her rather than a bunch of school kids. Any judge considering the consequences would have to consider mitigating factors. Maybe a few weeks of home arrest; that’s about as good as it gets.

• Jarhead says:

Maybe the point she was trying to make was actually a hidden message to her husband that with grinder in hand she just might be the next Lorena Bobbitt. Note to hubby, don’t take any sleeping medication when you see her toying with a set of handcuffs.