Karen Mallard; idiot with a gun

| March 8, 2018 | 87 Comments

Mick sends a link to 13 News Now which reports on Congressional Candidate Karen Mallard, who is, apparently, worried that her husband is going to shoot up a school with his AR-15 rifle, so she hacks off part of the barrel, you know, as a political stunt;

Well, after folks “gunsplained” to her that she just created a “short barrel rifle” (SBR) which is regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934 and that she didn’t get the permission from her local law enforcement to create the rifle and then paid the $200 tax to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, you know, like us law abiding gun owners have to do, she got a little worried and scolded folks;

And yes for all the NRA trolls out there, I finished the job according to regulation and turned it over to the police. Why are you more outraged about me taking a gun out of circulation than about our children being murdered in our schools?

She can take all of the guns she wants “out of circulation” as long as she keeps her grubby little dick-beaters off of my guns. None of my guns will ever be used in a school shooting. Some of them I’ve owned for more than thirty years and I’ve never harmed anyone with my privately-owned guns.

Mallard really didn’t do anything except that she made sure no one in her household can shoot people with that gun. But, it was only to convince folks to vote for her, anyway, so it really doesn’t matter.

The linked article above says that the BATFE is investigating the candidate. I’m not holding my breath until I see her in a courtroom, though.

By the way, she did that thing I mentioned last night “I grew up in Wise County, surrounded by guns. Our family had guns my whole life. We use them for hunting, for protection, and recreation.” I’ll bet she has a Black friend, too.

Category: Gun Grabbing Fascists

Sites That Link to this Post

1. In The Mailbox: 03.09.18 : The Other McCain | March 9, 2018
  1. Graybeard says:

That there is grounds for divorce by reason of insanity in the female partner.
    Assuming, of course, that the male partner still has any gonads.

2. jonp says:

“took a gun out of circulation”. Any half way intelligent guy like me can put a new barrel on that in 15min or so. It’s, like, designed for that.

BTW: I’d hit that

3. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

The power of Teh Stoopid®™️ is very strong in her. A 24K attention whore for sure!

If that is not the phoniest way to get votes, then what is?

5. AW1Ed says:

One AR-15 out of circulation? Congrats! Only 19,999,999 to go. Or there abouts, estimates differ. But she can’t have mine.

6. Just An Old Dog says:

If she is really worried about her husband shooting up a school the best method to prevent that would be taking that saw and cutting his head off.
    Its the killer that we need to worry about, not the tool.

7. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Any relation to Ms. Bobbit. I guess she got a “Barrel” of laughs from her libertard peeps.

8. JACK SHIT says:

Karen Mallard does not know me.

9. Gat Cat says:

Oh my god!The loser broad committed a crime while virtue signaling to here fellow loser broads!What a dumb nerd!ROFLMAO!
    Goddamn, I love this site!

10. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Are they democrats or republicans. There are republicans and Conservatives out there who are pro 2A but anti AR’S because they don’t know shit from shinola about the history of the 2A. That’s a fact because I have Conservative friends that are okay with handguns but want to know why anyone would want an “ASSAULT” rifle for hunting so I have to explain that the 2A has nothing to do with hunting. For you young ones out there, Shinola was a shoe polish back in the day.

• Joseph Williams says:

For the record ! The fine bolt action hunting rifles came modified 1903As, the World War 1 USA military rifles. Almost all our hunting rifles came from the military. The lever action rifles were never accepted for military use. The higher-ups were worried that the troops would use all their allotment of ammo too fast. Joe

• USMC Steve says:

Actually, several Federal regiments used lever action Henry rifles during the Civil War. While never official issue, they were what we would today call substitute standard or optional equipment.

11. The Other Whitey says:

Hey, Karen! You’re an idiotic twat with delusions of genius, and prove that there unfortunately are some human females whose sole purpose in existence is to be a life-support system for a vaj.

That is all.

12. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Hey “MALLARD”, are you by any chance related to Daffy Duck because you sure are a Quack with that PR stunt.

13. Tallywhagger says:

Send her bitch ass back to the kitchen and tell her make me some PIE!

14. Robert flowers says:

I think by breaking gun laws and Mallard worrying about her husband shooting up schools, they should be automatically black listed from buying any type of fire arm! They want more gun control let’s start with denying anyone in her family ownership of guns!

15. Atkron says:

What State does this dumbass want to represent?

Her husband probably likes to watch RuPaul videos, and his wife banging other dudes while he wears a cock cage….probably cleans up the cream pie finishes.

16. rgr769 says:

I think her “husband” needs some vanity plates for his mangina-boi vehicle (likely a Prius or a Bolt). How about “CUCK No.1” Some D-rats are clearly convinced their likely voters have IQ’s hovering in the low 80’s.

17. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Somewhere out there is a tree that has spent at least a good chunk of its life making oxygen for her and she owes it a HUGE apology!

Jonn. I found her black friend and, brother, is she making the most of it. Here you go:

Mallard is a public school teacher. One might think that such a person just might have enough sense not to broadcast the commission of a felony. One would be wrong. The ATF is on it.

• rgr769 says:

I love the comments on her website. She has really scored points on the interwebs with that video, which may be exhibit “A” in her prosecution for that which got Randy Weaver’s wife shot by an FBI sharpshooter.

19. Country Singer says:

Evidently all is not lost in Virginia. Nice counterpoint to the idiot SBR-manufacturer.

• OldSoldier54 says:

For those interested, here is the pointed response of Virginia Delegate Nick Freitas, running for the US Senate, that he said on the floor of the Virginia House of Delegates around 3MAR18 wrt all the over-the-top crap the Left is constantly spewing about Gun Control.

I like this guy.

20. SLAOP says:

I hope she is now wearing two black eyes.

(from sensible gun lovin ladies that find this stunt pathetic)

I also hope her husband puts all of her makeup and shoes in the burn barrel

22. FatCircles0311 says:

Less liberals with guns the better.

23. Dustoff says:

“Committed to fighting the Trump Agenda” Explains it all.

24. Carlton G. Long says:

Shame…one of the few female libbies who isn’t as hard on the eyes as she is on the brain.

If name recognition wins elections, Mallard should easily prevail. For discriminating voters who don’t choose their elected officials so mindlessly, Ms. Mallard should get her butt beaten by her opponent. Mallard’s get-to-know-me page, the one on which her infamous video appeared, is titled, “Karen Mallard Teacher for Congress” and includes an apple, or part of one, anyway. Evidently, she figures there’s political currency in pushing that teacher job. To me, it’s a negative, especially when she boasts that she has “spent her entire adult life fighting for Virginia’s children.” What does that mean? Well, also says that she coached basketball and Little League so my guess is that she argued with many umpires and referees. Did I mention she’s a teacher? Science? Math? History? English? No, none of those: she teaches reading. I suppose being a good reader has little or nothing to do with being a good writer because her web page is rife with errors in grammar and punctuation. Petty? Maybe, but she’s the one claiming that her being a teacher qualifies her for a seat in the national legislature. Interestingly, she claims she was educated at the University of Virginia. That’s not quite accurate. Her degree is from the UVA College of Wise, which was founded in 1954 as a community college by another name. That’s not the University of Virginia, as in the Virginia Cavaliers or the school linked to Thomas Jefferson but, hey, what’s a little exaggeration and hyperbole when your resume (add the accents yourselves) should read, “Put up with a bunch of snot-nosed brats for decades. If that doesn’t qualify me for a seat in Congress, nothing does!”

• Mick says:

“For discriminating voters who don’t choose their elected officials so mindlessly, Ms. Mallard should get her butt beaten by her opponent.”

From the TV news report linked above:

“The school teacher and Democrat is running for Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District, hoping to oust Republican Congressman Scott Taylor.”

Republican incumbent Scott Taylor is a former U.S. Navy SEAL who was wounded in action in Iraq.

Shortly after graduation, Scott decided to enlist in the Navy. He signed up to join one of the most feared fighting forces in the world, the Navy SEALS. After completing the six-month BUD/S training course in Coronado, California, Scott was assigned to SEAL Team 4 and served in the United States and Latin America, where he developed a fluency in Spanish.

After September 11, Scott chose to re-enlist and in 2005 was sent to Baghdad and Ramadi as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom where he served as a Navy SEAL sniper. While on a combat mission, Scott was severely injured and was Medevac’d out of Iraq to Germany, then eventually back to the States.

As such, Mallard’s felonious little video stunt isn’t having quite the effect on Taylor’s constituency as she may have hoped.

Quite the opposite, in fact.

• OWB says:

“Spent her entire adult life fighting for Virginia’s children.”

How did she do this? With well sharpened No. 2 pencils? What did the other guys use? Maybe they were blunted because … scary yellow pointy thingys?

26. Sgt Fon says:

wonder how long it will be before some fun loving gangster sees the video and goes to rob the house now that she is unarmed?

“I took a personal stand for gun safety and I’m not backing down. A staffer took down this video to try to protect me from these vicious comments, but I’m not the one that needs protection our children do.” Karen ‘The Duck’ Mallard.

She has staffers? She teaches reading at a public school. Either she is misusing school support staff to do her campaign work or her staffers are her husband and pet dachshund. (She looks like she’d have a dachshund to me. And she prolly drives a Subaru or Prius with a COEXIST sticker on it.)

People like The Duck make me ill. She has every cliche down pat–empty, vacuous words that mean nothing.

• 2/17 Air Cav says:

She will be the people’s voice in Congress. She will fight for all of us. She will bring desperately needed change to Washington. She will not pander to lobbyists or further enrich the 1%. She will stand up for working people. She will never forget the sacrifices of our Veterans. She will not stop until…blah…blah…blah.

See. Anyone can write this tripe.

• Mason says:

I do enjoy when it’s so boiler plate like that that you can’t even tell which party the person is running for.

That reminds me, I need to order those “Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos” bumper stickers.

29. thebesig says:

Karen Mallard is running to try to unseat the guy that I voted for. 🙄 I’m still voting for Scott Taylor, and not voting for her. She didn’t have to saw the rifle to ensure that I would not vote for her. I wouldn’t have voted for her, or anybody else with her political views, either way. 🙄

30. MCPO NYC USN Ret. says:

Can that AR-15 be repaired?

I think it absolutely shameful that an AR-15 can be destroyed in such a manner.

31. ChipNASA says:

Completely off the subject,

I’m now adding “grubby little dick-beater” to the Mountain of Insults®™

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

32. radar says:

Reading teacher? Hah. I taught both of my kids how to read. It’s not that tough.

Incidentally, my brother-in-law’s family is from Wise County. I am rock-solid in the belief that her ass would be laughed out of Wise County if she were running for office from there. I’d imagine that’s why she left.

33. USAF RET says:

On the positive side, she is wearing a pearl necklace……nuff said

Have a laugh. The Duck’s FB page is DAO due to you gun nuts, but at least she hasn’t deleted the cmts all ready there–yet.

35. NineBones says:

I would have discreet consensual sexual intercourse with this person of the opposite sex. (Is that better?)

36. Docduracoat says:

That AR barrel can be replaced easily
    Any caliber that fits in a .223 mag well can be used
    Just use the proper corresponding bolt
    I recommend a 7.62 x 39 barrel
    That way this commie woman can shoot commie ammo