Kent Brown; phony veteran

| May 12, 2018 | 151 Comments

Our partners at Military Phonies shared their work on this Kent Brown fellow who claims to be a military veteran in his videos and on social media;

The National Personnel Records Center responds “Who?”

Kent Steven Brown’s military records were requested. The National Personnel Records Center, which would hold Brown’s records, could find no records indicating that Brown served in the Armed Forces. It is possible that he could have served in a state level guard, but active duty would have shown up if he went to boot camp and certainly any specialized Army training.

Category: Politics

1. If you didn't walk the walk, then STFU says:

Seems he was arrested in Kentucky. Maybe those are the charges he doesn’t want expose to the public..

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Wonderful… looks like he’s into slapping women/kids around.

Hopefully the boys at the BTJT Deli (Home of the World-Famous COCKMEAT SAMMICH) had some fun with him.

COCKSUCKER!

• Brittani Sykes says:

i have information on this person and i’d dieing in laughter- i even have his ss# and i.d number— he needed it for our sons birth card. and yes he is a dead beat and a worthless human life – lair – cheat- scammer, woman user, and abuser, drunk and so much more-

• Double A says:

That sounds just like him. Don’t forget a sociopath. Something he called me and I had to look it up. Then I realized he in fact fit the definition to a T!

2. HT3 '83-'87 says:

“…I’ve been a veteran of the Armed Forces…” Been a veteran as to state that no longer are one?

What kind of shit is that? A REAL veteran would say “I AM a USA/USN/USAF/USMC vet from 20?? to 2???.”

He’s just trying to make a pipeline into vet groups for his lousy “services” by claiming a veteran status. He went and lawyered right away.

Piss off you phony!!!

3. 5JC says:

His female alter ego posted on MPs that the video does not work so I clicked on and of course it does. Makes me wonder what he was “not convicted of”? People usually only get that touchy about sex crimes.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

It’s pretty obvious in his video that he’s lying… watch his posture, facial expression and how nervous he is. He can’t even pull it off.

And the pic of him in the shitter… kind of like his “service”.

• HMC Ret says:

Yeah, I noticed eye aversion, head and body movement and ‘closed’ posture while speaking. I could have muted the 30 seconds and guessed that whatever he was talking about was questionable. Bring on the ‘lawers’!!

• Aaron says:

Jennifer J. Is the brains behind the “operation”. I lived across the street from them.

• Skidmark says:

I read all of your comments Aaron…Please share more! Also, do you know how this is being handled from their end with their friends & family? I’m sure trying like hell to explain their way out of it and how TAH & MP got it all wrong? Hope you can give us more info. Thanks!

• Double A says:

I don’t know what is going on with them right now. They have recently moved. I’m sure they are threatening with “lawers”. His “Lawers” were to busy for our small claims court proceeding, lol. He talks a big game and likes to bully people.

• b says:

so true he is a shit talker- and a woman user- he finds heavy set girls to move in with and talks game to have a roof over his head and moves on to the next – this jen chick had him move in with her as her dad was dieing… its sad how crazy he is- he has hurt women in the past i’m glad i dumpped him when i did – i just got left with a parting gift that he has 18 years to pay on- my son is the only thing i ever got from him- besides a bunch of his ex’s contacting me – still to this day- his “”family”” has disowned him – he lies about them and makes people feel sorry for him.

• Double A says:

Funny he has never mentioned he has a kid. He was living out of his car before he found J.J. They have moved to Fort Wayne with there tail between their legs.

4. 3/10/MED/b says:

“Been a veteran…”? Threats of laWers? “Girlfriend” chiming in? Who sent him the playbook? Oh, man, this is gonna be fun.

5. USAFRetired says:

Nothing says insurance professional like doing a promotional video in a T=shirt

• Daisy Cutter says:

Scratching his underarm in the video was classic. Then to pose in a bathroom selfie topped it all off.

• Instinct says:

Well, you know, it’s so all us vets can relate to him.

“Look, he’s got a shitty beard, t-shirt and a ball cap! He must be legit!”

“Damn, he just scratched his armpit! That settles it, I’m doing business with this guy. He was probably a Ranger or something!!”

• Aaron says:

He was special ops, is what he has told me. He also threatened to kick my ass with his special forces training. Something I’m not making up I lived across the street for him.

6. Combat Historian says:

He’s a “veteran” of Call of Duty, level lll; the guy’s a badass…///

7. MarDet says:

Hey Kent Brown, you’re a fuckin liar you piece of shit!! Enjoy your new found google fame as a phony veteran!! Hope your lawyers come at me bro, so we can expose your ass on a much larger scale!

8. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

“I’ve…been a Veteran? he even hesitated as he said it. Oh yeah, make a video promoting your insurance business while wearing a white t shirt, real smart. WHAT A milquetoast candyassed pisspnts bedwetting booger-munching…

Cocksucker.

He’s a featherweight, out of his class with no hope of success. He cannot succeed where far abler people have failed miserably. Here’s some advice Kent: either issue an apology and go and sin no more or take the more popular option and just slither way, hoping that this ends quickly. The internet, as they say, is forever. Better to go on record with an apology.

• Instinct says:

Or, he can take the even more popular (at least at TAH) option of a plane trip, one way.

• The Stranger says:

Flying a plane is a losing struggle against gravity. What goes up, must come down. It’s the “how” that is critical, as a certain someone discovered to his everlasting dismay.

• Bim says:

Agree! As a 51 year old student pilot, I quickly learned several things about aircraft. First, consumer flight simulators == real flight experience. Second, it is really easy to take off in an airplane, landing is a wholly different matter.

I think it took me about six or ten approaches before I made a single landing that didn’t rattle my fillings or get an amused response from my CFI. Even now, with 32 hours of flight time, I still screw up occasionally and come in too hot, or balloon, or bounce, or otherwise look like it’s my first day.

I can say that I have not been remotely as incompetent as SOMEONE we all know. Poor DAB, he attempted to set the world record for lowest flight altitude and just ended up in a million way tie with a bunch of others.

• OWB says:

Are you up to a suggestion? The airplane wants to land and will do so with or without you. All you have to do is the minimum amount of maneuvering to maintain control of that landing. Keep it simple. Change things as little as possible – just let it land.

• GDContractor says:

When flying commercial (as a passenger), I maintain that you can usually tell the difference between a former Navy pilot and a former AF pilot.

• OWB says:

Big dif between fighter pilots and commercial airline pilots – one always lands as if his/her grandmother is aboard. I lucked out having a commercial airline flight instructor who had been a WWII flight instructor. We did have some fun learning how to do it all correctly!

• Rosalee Adams says:

Absolutely. We used to joke about it as we were on approach ….wondering if the pilot had been trained AF/Navy (and how many carrier landings)

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

I remember reading that each and every flight is a battle against gravity which always ends in one way or another whether it be a nice cushy routine landing or barreling into the woods like a certain disbarred dead lawer.

• Bim says:

Thanks, OWB. I appreciate the input. My CFI tells me much the same thing, yet I still manage to bungle it occasionally. I’m still a great deal better than I was 10 or 15 hours previously. Thank God that 172 is so rugged.

Right now, I can only have time to fly a couple of times a month, so I tend to be a bit rusty on the first touch and go when I do go out. If I could fly once or twice a week, I think I could make a bit better progress. Alas, work and hunny-dos tend to keep me grounded more than I would like…

I’m trading in that -ize for a y.

11. Daisy Cutter says:

A bathroom selfie with the commode – just say ‘no.’

• FuzeVT says:

Bathroom selfies are pretty much THE ONLY way to make selfies any worse.

But here’s what I don’t get. Normally the BR Selfie is taken in the bathroom because it is usually the biggest mirror in the house. As such, people take the BRS in the mirror so they can show off to the world their slutty outfit for that night.

In this case, turd face took the BRS – including the toilet – just like a normal selfie. That is, he took it just holding the phone with the rear facing camera. That means he took it in the bathroom, complete with the toilet, for no real reason. Did he just get finished with a huge grumper and took a selfie to celebrate? May be he wanted to share the moment with his mom?

12. The Stranger says:

Man, even the cat is onto his bullshit!
    😂🤠🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would trust this guy if I had change from a dollar after I just left the 99 cent store.

14. Jeff LPH 3, 63-66 says:

Oy Vei, what can I say about this shitbird that claims to be RA.
    P.S. Good morning to everyone out there this Saturday from South Florida.

15. Instinct says:

Damn, he skipped right past sock puppeting and went straight into lawyer mode.

Fuck him. Guess he figured the shitty beard would add to his vet credibility.

16. 26Limabeans says:

Well, at least he isn’t claiming to be a Vietnam Vet.

17. Keepin' It Real says:

In that one PM he actually states that his customers lie to him on a daily basis.

18. Keepin' It Real says:

Kent Brown’s Facebook business review page is not authentic. He has the ability to remove unfavorable reviews and that is not supposed to be how it works. He has removed several already. Notice how ALL of them are favorable.

Just sayin’.

19. Old Burned Out 1SG says:

He wouldn’t make a dripping pimple on a real soldiers ass…

20. FatCircles0311 says:

The bit about how people lie while he was lying about his military service was classic.

What a scumfuck.

21. RetiredDevilDoc8404 says:

Company Facebook has had the reviews tab removed…wonder why that is. Maybe he needs to have his ass clownness reviewed on Yelp where he can’t delete it. Personal page has that Lysol scent to it, very much scrubbed with very little content and big gaps. Must be spring cleaning or he had some kind of “mishap” with it. A salesman who is also a BS artist (and not a very good one at it) I’m shocked…

22. Daisy Cutter says:

Jennifer Julias is defending Kent Brown over at Military Phony, but she failed to transparently disclose that she is vice president of the company.

Instead, she gives an appearance that she is a random outraged private citizen.

23. AW1Ed says:

Kent Steven Brown is not a veteran.
    Kent Steven Brown never served in the military.
    Kent Steven Brown is a liar.
    Kent Steven Brown is despicable.

Welcome to your Google fame, Kent. The interwebs are forever.

24. sbalm says:

Jennifer Nicole Julias — since you are only 29 y/o and newly hired VP of Kent Brown Insurance and had mostly a string of jobs as a server in restaurants prior to that, it may be hard to bring together a portfolio of legal, military and stolen valor experience to bear on your predicament.

Let me explain how this all works based on past exposures. YOU need to take the fall for this. In the past, people that are under scrutiny for stolen valor violations huddle with people close to them and ultimately decide to get others out in front of the problem.

Why? Well, to be frank, it is because the violator will have problems making direct statements. Each time he speaks, each word he utters – limits his options. The other, more obvious reason, is cowardice.

So they usually get a staffer to take the fall.

It will go down something like this – Kent Brown made the video about him being a veteran as a joke. Obviously, he furthered this mockery with the cat hopping around in the background, wearing the t-shirt, and the scratching of his armpit. Somehow or another this video, never intended for the public mind you, got mixed up with the real videos due to be posted and you, Jennifer, got them mixed up. Being the unintended party to this, you posted all of the videos along with the “joke-parody” video titled “My business model and why we are the company you need and deserve.”

You fully accept responsibility for this oversight and wish for your employer, Kent Steven Brown, to remain out of the critical eye of scrutiny and most certainly remain out of jail for a violation of the federal Stolen Valor Act.

After all, you want to get paid so why not take the fall, right?

You see, Jennifer, this is how it has gone down in every other Stolen Valor case that had the light shone on it. It is *always* the staffer.

Just tearing a page out of the Stolen Valor playbook and sharing with you. See how it all works?

Kent Steven Brown – just trying to help out here. I’m sure you are huddling over this to figure out a way out. A way out, of course, that doesn’t involve honesty and full confession. Jennifer will get to now see what you are truly made of.

Hope this proves helpful to you. Please only use what speaks to you and discard the rest.

G’Day.

• AW1Ed says:

I left a note over at MP, urging Jennifer to come here and read this. Hopefully she will, and does.

• sbalm says:

Thank you for your help, AW1Ed.

I was being facetious in my post but at the same time predicting how Kent Brown will attempt to get out of it – as he has probably not yet thought this all through yet.

My prediction is based on an assumption that Kent will explore a way to deal with this other than being honorable and forthright – admitting the truth. Instead, I think there is a good chance that he will have innocent parties take the fall for him.

As terrible as this sounds – it is the only straw he has to grab onto and may in fact take it. After all, it has him recorded on video claiming he is a veteran of the armed forces.

Jennifer should know beforehand what’s most likely coming her way, not to mention get a feel for her boss’s integrity.

• HMC Ret says:

Nailed it. Sbalm. There is always a bus coming by, and Jennifer is scheduled to be thrown under it.

• NHSparky says:

I wonder if she’s a long lost relative of Elaine Ricci?

• sbalm says:

In the comments section at MP it says:

“Over several years and several addresses, Jennifer Julias is listed as living at the same addresses as Kent Brown. She is also is characterized as a relative in a list of names associated with Kent Brown.”

Old Kent Brown here trikes me a a man that is into men.

26. The Stranger says:

Or perhaps a man that other men are into.

27. 26Limabeans says:

My homeowners insurance is due next month.
    Can I get a veterans discount from this guy?

28. HMC Ret says:

Oh, jeez, he used the threat of a ‘lawer’. That tells me something is amiss. If he’s a businessman he should know how easily information can be obtained today. Hope he comes here so we can develop this over the next several hours. I don’t drink but enjoy popcorn. Hope to hear from his lawer soon, also. This could be so entertaining.

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Ooh, he launched his lawer ALREADY?

• Phil says:

I PM’s him on Facebook Friday night shortly after Military Phonies posted it:

ME: “Hello Mr Fake Veteran, just thought I’d pass on the results of the Military Phonies investigation. Yup, sure enough, you’re a fake veteran.”

“Read the investigation, watch the video where you clearly state “I’ve been a veteran in the armed forces.”

“Just to let you know, hundreds of people are sharing the results of the investigation across all forms of social media.

“Enjoy the infamy LOSER.”
        (I added the link to Military Phonies)

KENT BROWN: “Get a life clown”

KENT BROWN: “You know I can sue you for this. What an idiot. lol”

Guess that gives me the distinction of being the first recipient of the “I can sue you” threat.

Gee, guess I should be shaking in my boots and pissing my pants after that one. lol

• Daisy Cutter says:

Yeah, right. His first line of defense is Facebook reporting. They will just tell him to block you and move on. There’s your legal precedence right there.

A court would have him prove damages. His business may have been in the crapper anyway, but he could say he lost client, but that’s due to his own stupidity.

One PM from you won’t amount to much in the way of “damages.”

Since he’s an insurance salesman, I wonder if he has malpractice insurance — that would be irony defined.

29. RGR 4-78 says:

JAFAC that never served.

30. Rosalee Adams says:

I am so tired of hearing the same old litany…
    In this case, a question about unit, MOS and years of service.
    I’ve been asked and don’t find it invasive.
    Finally, why is it political to ask if a business is veteran owned?

31. Thunderstixx says:

His future is about as promising as a hog on an ice covered pen at the John Morrell plant in Ottumwa Iowa…

32. Aussiepusser says:

I have issues with his “glamour” shot….

1. Instead of folding his hands, he should have his index fingers forming a teeny tiny steeple under his chin

2. Don’t look at the camera!!! He should be looking up to his left with a whimsical look

3. Where’s the garland of flowers on his manly little head??

33. Vanessa says:

You people are pathetic and it’s sad that you have nothing better to do with your time then spread lies about Kent and his business. Who knows how many other people’s lives you’ve tried to ruin that does not deserve it. He is an honest business person and the farthest thing from a liar. He is actually making something of his life by continuing to help people rather than hiding behind a computer screen spreading false accusations around. And to clarify he is the farthest thing from a woman or a child beater. I have never met a more respectful person. It’s said in the military phonies disclaimer that accuracy of posts can’t be guaranteed. That shows how fake the information is and should alone be enough to get the website shut down.

• RetiredDevilDoc8404 says:

Is that you, Kent? Making something of one’s life based on lies isn’t making much of anything, just a stack of manure. False accusations? NPRC says you don’t exist, odds are pretty good you NEVER SERVED. So, please tell us “Vanessa” what’s false about that?

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS, SOCKPUPPET CLEANUP IN AISLE 13!!! Tell me little snowflake, just HOW legitimate IS THIS Insurance Company that Kent Brown the PHONY VETERAN is liked with? To me he truly sounds more full of shit than a Battalion of sleazy Used Car Salesmen. What’s next, are you gonna launch a lawer at us? So if Kent Brown is the Man and Veteran he claims to be, then why isn’t he coming here and speaking for himself instead of hiding behind your skirt he likely wore last weekend? Where is he, getting some time at Brucie’s Bath House (Entrance in Rear)? Maybe you need to go smoke a tampon and go back to waiting tables?

I hereby make a motion for Kent Brown to receive The Official TAH Mountain of Insults®™.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

DO IT!!!!

• ChipNASA says:

Morning you crusty fucks.
          I am in the midst of editing the glorious Mountain of Insults®™ .
          Seeing that all the requirements have been met for TAH Robert’s Rules, when I am done, I’ll be back to post for good old Kent here.
          😉

• ChipNASA says:

And away we goooooooooo

Mountain of Insults®™
            (aka, “This Ain’t Hell” Thesaurus)
            FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!
            TACTICAL NUCLEAR ROUND OUT!!!!
            TWO PASS AIRCRAFT BOMB RUN!!!!!
            DANGER CLOSE!!!!
            MOPP LEVEL 4!!!
            TAKE COVER!!!!!
            Kent “I like to go down where it is…” Brown NOT a Veteran, vile, flaming piece of skunk shit, ALLEGEDLY, but not confirmed or proven, but in some people’s opinion, works balls, tickles taint and tongue punches hobo’s crusty fart boxes all, I Guess, while being a syphilitic, turd-sucking feces factory, HOLY Baby Ape Shit Breath, Bitch-ass Fuckstick guzzler, pile infested, onion-eyed flapmouthed butt-bailiff, “Fowl” mouthed Chicken Fucking Chickenfucker, You flaccid piece of tofu, Simply a fart in life waiting to be fabreezed away, moral equivalent of pond scum, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS A WALKING TURD, inflamed, “Towel boy” in a gay bath house, DILLY DILLY!!, Ambulatory verbal dissembling anus, Fucking one cell spermatozoon with a tiny flagella, gaping giant ass walking fungus shit nugget, Bag of seasoned dog shit, Cambodian cunt sauce, Anyone who ever loved you was wrong, Poopy Headed ball working asshole, JERK OFF !!, Soup Sandwich, if you Mom would have known you were going to turn out like this, she’d have prayed for a miscarriage, Diaper-Sniper, you’re such a pussy, when you get a haircut they charge you for a bikini wax, suck a big diseased gorilla dick and open those ass cheeks for the bull elephant that has been eyeing your lying ass, Poster-child for abortion, This twat waffle is dumber than a bucket of goat piss, I pray thou shalt be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons, O thou creature of the pit!, If you are married, The only thing your wife wants for Christmas is a folded flag, Dick Swallowing Jerk Wad Spooge Sampling cum gobbling parasitic infection bunghole tonguer, Klootviool, should be ass raped and tea-bagged, at the same time, by a Rabid Rhinoceros, you were the kid that had to sit alone at lunchtime, you’re the afterbirth that slithered out from your mother’s filth, you have always been picked last, you are a puck shot, catcher’s mitt double dribble field goal miss, you are the trash bag after a barracks/frat house party, the Stanley Cup could be your Mom’s dildo, I wish you were an EOD training power point presentation. Not the cool, highly trained bad ass EOD guys, the recipient, He’s more fucked up than a spotted Zebra, shirt-lifter, when your Mom was pregnant with you, the dry cleaner used to charge her double for extra coat hangers. She had bad aim, If this wasn’t so sad, it would be as funny as watching a monkey try to fuck a football, Anus tonguing shitslurping fuckwitted hemorrhoid munching dick lips wanktoaster, pud-knuckling pus-nuts, farting dive bubble cock gobbling Pigfucker, lientery steatorrhea, sperm burping dickchops, Sloshing bucket of Hippo Diarrhea, short strand DNA ‘tard, a bathroom selfie loser, fake “death stare” makes you look like a semen sucking cum vampire on his way to a flying J truck stop hobo ball sac buffet, Cuntosaurus Rex, Bulbous Bleeding Batrachivorous Butthole Burrito, This pissant is such a genius of monumental proportions he can skullfuck his own asshole, You man meat munching, spunk bubble blowing butt sponge, You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper, banjo eyed, insignificant and inconsequentially ignorant imbecilic idiot, single strand DNA refugee from a blow job, not worthy to lick taint lint off my cats backside, dickwad that can’t make a good seal on Tupperware, Buttcrackiula, tit, You look like the product of an orgy at a family reunion, got-damn cum drop, You’re funnier than a sock full of frogs and tougher than a jar of marshmallow crème, Sharmouta, hey douche bag, I bet your ass is jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth, sniveling, codpiece licking toilet seat sniffer, as worthless as a Toyota airbag, lying bucket of Chihuahua shit, taintpimple, Pillow bitin pickle smoocher, meat-gazing walrus fart hamster queef that should have stayed a tittyfuck cumstain in the back seat of an AMC Pacer, Bowl of ass soup, Festering fuckwart on a sewer rat’s ass, I heard you volunteered to go to the Middle East to take on terrorists…dressed as a goat, I believe you to be one of the few, proud pieces of shit that flies won’t fuck on, You’re not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn’t die, needle dick bug fucker, wad of fungus on a pile of roach turd, Drongo, Satan even said about you, “Boy is this guy a DICK!, Sparklepony, Toilet weasel, pigshit fungus, grubby little dick-beater, You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john, Connoisseur ,worthless, Vice Admiral of the Narrow Seas, Blows winos behind bus stops for a nickel and gives change, jejeongsin-iya?, whore-hopping fecal wart, Soppspiste Pitbulkukkforhud, stench-ridden, Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; you only gargled, shiftless, monkey-buggerer, petrified shit biscuit, More worthless than rubber lips on a woodpecker or tits on a boar hog, ignoble itching buttcrack, You’re the reason God created Irritable Bowel Syndrome, moldy bowl of ratshit, would wear Richard Simmons’ used jockstrap as a facemask, lickspittle, useless bag of monkey fuck, dickbutt, rectum circling colon goblin, Asshole casserole, Vafanculo, Nut hugger, People like you are the reason God doesn’t talk to us anymore, salad tosser, gonorrheatic urethral cliff diver, smeerlap, fud, rancid floor buffer wax spreader, both of your Grandmothers should have had an abortion, just in case, I’ve seen bigger wieners on a cocktail plate!, You look like something I’d draw with my left hand, Mayor Grundle Butter of Scrotumburg and Anusville, waste of oxygen, Grandstanding cunt, prickwrinkler, Holy cupcake munching monkeys, clitwart, cuntscab, Fuck you, you nutless chickenfuck cocksucking rat-bastard piece of roach shit! Eat a whole fucking ConEx full of dicks!, anal sphincter canyon yodeling phallic squeezer, numbnuts, malodorous odiferous felonious fido fucker, snowball, Coprophagous fop, Gonorrhea breath, swizzle tits, giggling beerflecked canker blossom, how did you survive infancy, rectal rapee, GonnoSyphaHerpaClapAIDS Patient Zero monkey buggerer, ball-tickling & ball gargling bullshiat artist, R2-Dildo, You suck dick for beer money and you don’t even drink beer, secret squirrel masturbation specialist, hand in your badge, Adolf, you fart repeatedly just to make yourself smell better, spunk-trumpet, Bakrauf, face down ass up weak kneed pillow biter, wait of all the lucky sperms that came outta your daddy, you’re the one that WON?? Holy shit, maybe a “buggerer of little boys”, rottencrotched, rump wrangling, colostomy bag curator, culo de chongo, booger eating fuckbucket, Lemon Party-lusting, Pissflap, you’re as useful as Anne Frank’s Drum Set, overzealous polyp burglar, poser quim squirt, bed wetting, follows in Victorious Felder’s bovine excrement -filled boots, I wanna get a running start and drop kick him right in the ‘ol yogurt gun, Fustilarian, less popular than a Cheese and Veggie Omelet MRE, You are so full of shit, your ears stink, I hope your wife brings a date to your funeral, butt-pirate, as popular as an SBD fart in church on a packed house Sunday, you should get dorked in the squeakhole with the Barbed Cock of Satan, toadstool slime-inhaling dick-drizzling sludge, putrid barrel of fermenting manatee prostatic fluid, prodigious jenkem huffer, You’re a dirty coffee mug on a Monday morning filled to the brim with steaming frothy panther piss, Asparagus-dick, as fucked up as an opossum eating shit out of a hairbrush, Champion Jailhouse Baloney Pony Rider, You’re dumber than snake mittens, Wooden dildo, assplow, Piss Whistle, moron, Poodle Raper, cunt fart, Prevaricating orally diarrhetic sphincter mouth, lintlicker, Wino sphincter/ballsack coinesseur, Cock Bagel and Dick Doughnut, Stronzo,

• ChipNASA says:

Pie-Faced Crotch Pheasant, Road apple, Mule muffins, Buffalo bagels, Beaver biscuits, pony pucks & Pigeon pellets (Shout out to M*A*S*H Col. Potter) , Straight Up Stupid Motherfucker, manpleaser, this buttmunch needs to eat out the rotten asshole of a road-killed skunk, baby unit, one eyed snake charmer, People like this make me wanna hatefuck a dumpster, on fire and then give sloppy seconds to a menstruating porcupine , Shit-Slot Cosmonaut, Proper Daft Cunt, you thought you had a hair on your dick until it peed, zombies would take one look at you and walk the other direction, Do you know who has more friends and is more popular than you? The Shit Pool at Kandahar Airfield Afghanistan, he has less brains than a bony eared assfish if he thought he would continue to get away with his bullshit, Fair suck of the sav, is so unimaginably and extraordinarily vapid and mindlessly stupid that he could get lost in an elevator, Meretricious, you’ll never be the man your mother is, Odious Twonk, he is just a rock with lips rocking the dick head look, likes to suck the turds out of rabid dogs bungholes, He looks like the kind of guy that really needs to take a bath…with a toaster. baby cave, analconda, Grade A chode yodeler, tittilating scrotalator pole smoker, Vaginal Sand Fairy, Drollenpijper, wide open mouth pivot man in a circle jerk, feral abacus, leg humper, You look like you were conceived through anal, meadow muffin, ax wound drippings, you’re such a loser, when you spank your little wee-wee, your hand falls asleep, horse squeeze Ball Cheese, you were born after your Dad cream-pied her asshole then finger fucked her vagina, your “heroic “ career is less believable than UFOs, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, you are the poster child for ED, when I want to terrorize my children, I tell YOU are under their bed, when I saw this sperm receptacle, soggy biscuit eater, my eyes rolled so hard I saw my own brain stem, I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid, nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know, Schlumpadinka, wazzock, Tampon Tunnel, used toilet paper-sniffing Turbo knob vacuum of a meat gazer, terminal crotch infection, asshat, roach turd-munching shit-for-brains, a black hole would spit you out, the founding fathers said all men are created equal….except for you, you make scientists contemplate the possibility that there’s a negative IQ number, if you an 2 other guys ran a race together, you’d come in fourth, dick pickle, gòrach pìos de cac, It looks like he smeared super glue on his lip and chin and went down on Whoopi Goldberg’s cootchie, You make PTSD/TBI look like a state fair, a 3 ring circus and Disneyland all rolled into one, (This one is for the Ladies and Medical Staff) this prancing fairy is about as popular as a failed Episiotomy with a 4th degree perineal tear, wanker, herpes-ridden dung beetle target, feejackapeesack, first volunteer for being part of a jailhouse human centipede, bunghole warrior, cockwomble, bread loaf end slice, should eat a nice steaming pile of monkey shit you ass clown, looks like hammered dog shit, Your mother may have told you that you could be anything you wanted, but a douchebag wasn’t what she meant, If Mr. Rogers were alive, he’d piss on your grave, helmet wearing short bus riding window licker, Head paddler in the douche canoe, Uncle Fucker, more ate up than a chocolate dildo in a crowded gay bar, shitbag, dipstickus giganticus, Humpty Dumpty cleanup man after the fleet visits Naples, Herp-Burger, poofter, intergalactic cunt muffin, knob gobbling, fimicolous galactic Jackoff, Deputy executive assistant jizz mopper in training, chronic hemorrhoid, stugatz, inbred, toe-jam from an infected Filipino hooker that specializes in foot jobs, tortured turnip turd, Sea Donkey, festering pool of anal leakage, your penis lives in eternal darkness, I’d hate to see your toilet, retardus maximus, Microcephalic Toad Licker, can go suck a fat baby’s dick, steaming rat-felching bucket of moldy monkey fuck, Bellicose ball gnashing raper of babies with rabies, Pecker-puffing pickle licker, catcher not pitcher, bawbag, about as useful as a white crayon, Arschloch, impotent koekeloeren, slaptard, couldn’t even be trained in my AFSC in the USAF to suck farts out of C-5 seat cushions, mumpsimus, reverse dirty sanchez lover, scunner, kutomba wewe, Cryptosporidium-ridden tire tosser, fudgepacker, turbo douche & enema nozzle, mental midget, likes to molest small farm animals, dead and alive, is a hemorrhoid, 100 retarded monkeys could jerk off in a stagnant swamp and generate a better life form than you, You are about as useful as a knitted condom, if I have the taste of you in my mouth, I’d lick the taint of a dead rotting water buffalo in the Vietnamese jungle just to get the taste out, just to fix your shit, you could make a Jew deny the Holocaust, you are the reason Jesus can’t play peek-a-boo, he has holes in his hands, you are a 0 EPR/OPR, you are worse than a Dishonorable Discharge….from your Mom’s vagina, Massive bucket of schlong fuck juice, cockalorum cum-guzzling gutter slut, Dalton Coldiron’s bunny-butt buddy atomic sphincter goblin, If you stuck your brain up a gnat’s ass, it would look like a BB in a boxcar, Jackanape, Fuck Tart, Sitzpinkler, lispian, pussytits, Milksop, you’re such an embarrassment to your family and your father is so ashamed of you, he’d refuse a free blowjob out of fear of further spilling his seed, you suck so bad, AIDS and Cancer have nightmares about you, your shit is about as funny as Anne Frank, Helen Keller and Terri Schiavo having an orgy in the showers at Auschwitz, you suck so bad, puppies, kittens and babies hate you, you are so loathsome, the kind of guy who lets his wife gets her shit pushed in by Mr. Ouch while he watches, Gandhi would ass rape you for giggles, you are about as welcome as a yeast infection, hemorrhoids, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, genital wards and herpes, you’re one of the reasons Trump is President, you make God want a do-over, You vacuous, toffee-nosed malodorous pervert, pillock, puss soaked jackwagon, waste of trace elements and water, Jizztissue, knob breath dick biscuit, Pettifogger, Bunghole Baby,Rear Admiral of the Butt Piracy, donkey raping shit-eater, twatface, pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo it, may he lay a lip lock on the snotty end of a moose cock,butt munch, deep sea crotch lobster, man of the night in a large animal bordello, I bet you’re the kind of guy that would fuck your own mother in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give her a reach-around (Thanks R. Lee Ermey, R.I.P. ) NOT a veteran of any sort, TOTALLY a retarded, soul patch ball dusting, burn pit of worthlessness, you know the old saying “don’t throw the baby out with the bath water?” You would be the exception, you’re so fugly, you could make the Sun go down and not want to come up again, you make people that know you, want ass cancer, you make Hillary Clinton’s vagina look attractive, should be blowing everyone in cell block D and taking it up the ass, simultaneously from everyone in cell block C, You fucking LAND WALRUS, shit snorting stain on Hillary Clinton’s yeast infected kootchie covers, you’re lucky we don’t dress you up in drag, drop your ass off somewhere in the Middle East and let an entire battalion of ISIS soldiers and supporters butt rape you until you’re turned inside out, remember that story in the news a while back about a guy that was arrested for fucking his girlfriend’s dog that had been dead for a few days, in front of a daycare center? Yeah, you’re worse than that guy, you make child rape and crib death seem funny, you are such a fuckgasim, you’d leave Don Rickles speechless, you could make Goodwill, the Salvation Army and the Red Cross give you the finger, You make your own Mother cry on Mother’s Day, you’re the reason proctologists are a thing,

• ChipNASA says:

seeing you frolicking around in all your finery makes me understand why Abba wrote the song Dancing Queen, I’d rather watch AFRTS than see this guy’s shit on the Internet, if you were a planet, you’d be Uranus, YOU are the reason monkeys throw poop, you stupid toilet mint licker, Hitler wishes he had you as a mentor because now he feels like a failure, Ball Basting Boy Wondor, What an oily little meatgazer, planetary level atomic flaming douchebag, Santorium, lying shitbag wanna-be fucknozzle cleaner, Impacted breaching turtle head, Rumpleforeskin, fuckstain skidmark on the underwear of life, anal bum cover (LOL SNL Jeopardy), taint cookie, Mr. Men’s Room Wide Stance toe tappingglory hole hero, Fartleberry, Some NCO Should have beat you within an inch of your life, insult to humanity, I hope his ego hits the floor like a turd from a tall cows ass, shit-filled meatsack, masturbates to videos of Jar-Jar Binks, YOU’RE THE REASON ALIENS COME TO EARTH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND STICK THINGS UP OUR ASSES BECAUSE EVEN ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS CAN’T FIGURE YOUR SHIT OUT, walking shart shooter, minge, moldy dingleberry on a roadkill swamp rat’s ass, test subject for Preparations A thru G, Remedy critch, Gnard gargling queefsquirt, I heard you were created via frozen embryo, you must have thawed, what’s gross, a truckload of dead babies, what’s grosser than gross, a truckload of dead babies with a live one in the middle trying to eat its way out, what is more disgusting than that? You, stupid enough to try to sandpaper to a wildcat’s ass in a phone booth, Handgallop, twatscicle, Obamawad, tool, bint, sleezebag, weaksauce, Gobshite, fuck hole, Pillsbury Dough Bitch, Should NOT be around WOMEN OR CHILDREN, touches himself inappropriately, Turd-Burglar, rimjobber, turd lizard of a roadkill opossum-humper, cum-dumpster, Inbred buck-toothed slimy toadstool on a Swamp Donkey turd, Useless mangy crotch-dropping, needle dick buttfucker, Putz, rectal inspector, ferger, Sheep tits, gonad, queefer, chicken shit, choad, Puppy fucker, dopus, Blue Falcon and Blue Waffle, Fuck Apple with mold, twizzletits, tallywacker, Bozack, Fiction-flinging Richard Gere’s Ass Gerbil Felcher, dingleberry circling ass buzzard, bitch, Saprophyte, ATM, pap smear, bukakke glazed shitmitten, Dandy prat, Tazmanian Dorkwad rat fucking, shit-sucking warthog’s asshole, gimp, bescumber, coccydynia, you lying sack of mosquito, Siberian and of cum-stained hadji sheep shit”, mangina micropeen, Fuckrag, Syphilitic Turd Burglar, possibly likes to pick his teeth with his OWN used catheters, Hircismus, cheat, pope-fondling, turbo apeshit crazy, Cacafuego, Cock-juggling *Pussy* thundercunt.
                If any of this offends you, I’m sorry. If something here *doesn’t* offend you, I’m not trying hard enough!
                We now include the NEW & IMPROVED
                OFFICIAL TAH BINGO CARD®™
                /FREE with every deployment of an equal or greater value
                Mountain of Insults®™.

FUCK YOU, ASS HAMSTER!!!
                Can I get an AMEN?! (Or your choice of exclamation/interjection.)
                Here endeth the lesson.

And now because we’re into a 5th page, we are updating to THREE PASS, and now the new name will be going forward,
                The Continent of Insults®™

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

So how much longer until it becomes The Official TAH Planet of Insults®™ ?

• 26Limabeans says:

Is that you Jennifer?

• Mason says:

I’d go out on a limb and say Indiana is like my state. They frequently plea down a domestic assault charge to disorderly conduct.

• Mason says:

Pretty obvious he’s not an “honest business person” if he lies about having served in the military.

The only thing he’s making something of in his life is to be a liar and phony.

• Skidmark says:

You can ask Vanessa questions on her FB if you’d like, it’s open;

• Keepin' It Real says:

She is deleting comments and has locked down her Facebook page. She was showing friends with both Kent Brown and Jennifer Julius (who have shared the same address), but now you can’t see her friends list.

I wonder if that means she is ashamed of her association with them?

Come on, Vanessa, come out and play!

• 3/10/MED/b says:

Are Jennifer and Vanessa related by chance?

• HMC Ret says:

” Who knows how many other people’s lives you’ve tried to ruin that does not deserve it.”

The short answer is NONE. That’s also the long answer. We don’t ‘try’ to ruin the life of anyone, but to out any who claim military status to which they are not entitled.

There, see how easy that is?

• Phil says:

Sorry Jennifer, go back and read what else has been posted on the Military Phonies site. Here, I’ll save you the trouble, it’s a copy of his arrest record for:

Assault, 4th Degree (Domestic Violence) Arresting Agency: Horse Cave PD
      Arresting Number: 21219
      Arrest Date: June 30, 2013
      Booking Location: Hart County, KY

Even has a nice booking picture of him, so if he isn’t “a woman or a child beater”, then he must have beaten his boyfriend. Either way, he’s nothing more than a steaming pile of bovine excrement.

• Kayla says:

Oh no, that’s not Kent. That’s his other girlfriend he sends after people. My fiancé and I have been there and done that. She copied and pasted her post from MP. My fiancé and I have met Kent and Jennifer. Jennifer is in love with him but he wants nothing to do with her. If only these women knew how he really feels about overweight females, maybe they wouldn’t be trying to protect him. When we met Kent, he told us to our faces that he’s a veteran and has been over seas to Iraq. My fiancé called him out on some BS a few weeks ago and we got the whole “I will sue you” thing then he blocked my fiancé then proceeded to message a mutual friend trying to start all kinds of stuff. Then, boom, here comes Vanessa. Best part is, miss Vanessa is a “criminal justice major” so she knows lmao

• Keepin' It Real says:

Spinal Tap says it the best about big bottomed women…

• Aaron says:

We have much to talk about. Lived across the street from them. He sued me for 8000 dollars for pain and suffering. Was awarded $200. He also told the judge that he was a vet and suffered from PTSD from his time in the service. The court does not keep records of this that I have a few Witnesses that remember him saying that as well. It was small claims so that was the max he could sue for he also sued my landlord for 8000 for pain and suffering as well. He got nothing from her. He is out to sue everyone and make everyone’s life as miserable as his.

• 3/10/MED/b says:

Aaron, how did you come across ol’ Kent on TAH? And please, tell us more.

• Double A says:

Saw the link on F.B. just just waiting in the wings to see him get what was coming to him. They ran away to Fort Wayne from Indy to start a new scam. Got to meet K.B an J.J. when they lived accross the street from me. They where the creepiest people you will ever meet!

• PTBH says:

As a reminder, Vanessa Flannery wrote:

“And to clarify he is the farthest thing from a woman or a child beater. I have never met a more respectful person.”

It would appear that the court documents above disagree with Vanessa’s assessment. Perhaps she was there and was an eyewitness to the actual assault and characterizes it differently than the court? It’s possible.

I wonder if the victim agrees with Vanessa? I wonder if the victim feels Vanessa is being helpful in the situation? Lots of questions and I’m always cautious of someone that is confident that they know all the answers, like Vanessa.

• PTBH says:

[REMINDER: KENT BROWN HAS VANESSA FLANNERY TO THANK FOR THIS]

Took me a day since apparently, the KY Court Records system doesn’t work on the weekend. But I dug up the records and to my surprise, Kent Brown was convicted and found guilty of Domestic Violence. This is in direct conflict with what Vanessa is saying. Perhaps she knows something we don’t know and can shed light on everything – especially how the KY court got it all wrong about Kent.

* https://militaryphonies.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/brown-ky-court-docs.pdf (full eport)

* https://militaryphonies.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/brown-court-records-pg2.jpg (report page only)

I have to admit, I thought they were just charges and perhaps were eventually dropped. It clearly says he was “CONVICTED” of “ASSAULT 4TH DEGREE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE” so what am I missing?

As a reminder, Vanessa Flannery wrote:

[REMINDER: KENT BROWN HAS VANESSA FLANNERY TO THANK FOR THIS]

34. Roger in Republic says:

As a twice licensed Insurance Agent I think this guy has an integrity issue. Some of you might want to contact the state insurance commissioner for Indiana @
    Address: 311 W Washington St Ste 300, Indianapolis, IN 46204
    Phone: (317) 232-2385
    They don’t like liars or cheats.

35. HMC Ret says:

Come back, ‘Vanessa’ we miss you already.

36. Daisy Cutter says:

Vannessa,

We pride ourselves on the truth here on this forum.

What lies are we spreading about Kent Brown and his business?

I’m hoping that you have some depth to you and you didn’t just come on here to snipe and run. Please back up your statements if you know something that we don’t.

I’ll wait right here.

37. An Old Arty Sgt says:

SO wait a second.. He claimed to be in Black Opns in private and then disappears from the Insurance business, on Facebook, when he gets called out. Must be on a Top Secret Mission.. You know, he’s over 6 ft and a heavy 220 lbs. Probably just a BIG BULLY.

38. Aaron says:

The best part of this is I’m not even the one that reported him. But I’m sure in his crazy delusional mind it was me. Karma is a b**** Kent Brown Jennifer Julius

Still a turd.

40. Jarhead says:

Lying about having served in the Armed Forces is a jealous mistress. You, Kent Brown will NEVER be able to divorce that self-created bitch.