Trouble in Toronto

| October 11, 2018 | 37 Comments

It seems as though you can’t even go to a peaceful protest these days without some soyboy latte-slurping nitwit with delusions of self-importance showing up to make a nuisance of himself.

At a pro-life protest in Toronto (that’s in Canada), a peaceful protest was underway outside an abortion clinic. As far as I can tell, no one was being rowdy.  No one, that is, until this sunken-chested dweeb showed up to not just annoy and heckle the protesters, who were behaving themselves, but to also do them some harm.  He damaged their signs, wrote on their backs with marker, and then wound up and kicked the protest leader in the shoulder and broke her phone. The video is in the linked article.

And the Toronto police asked the woman he kicked and injured what she wanted them to do about it. Well, duh!! How about arresting him for aggravated assault and battery?

Per the Newsweek article, he has a history of violent attacks that seem to be aimed at women protesters. No information is available about what he does outside of harassing and physically attacking women at protests. He did have a job at a hair salon.

As it happens, he was fired from his job at the salon when the salon owner ID’d him as Jordan Hunt, issued a statement saying “We do not condone this kind of thing”, and the Toronto police did finally arrest him when he turned himself in.  He now has charges against him of assault, several charges of “mischief”, and another charge of assault relating to a different protest mentioned in the Newsweek article.

Frankly, this creeps me out because a lot of salons are run by gay men. While I’ve never had any qualms about getting my hair cut at one of them, the more expensive places pander to the notion of luxury at a high cost. You can get the same service at a more modest price at places like Supercuts and Great Clips or Sportsclips.

But now, you do have to ask why this guy works at a salon, around women, and then goes out looking for a chance to kick or punch them?

And if he is so pro-abortion that he will resort to violence, someone should remind him that if his mother had had the sense to flush him down the toilet, he wouldn’t be here.

And now, he has been arrested by Toronto police (well, duh!!!) and charged with eight counts of assault, seven counts of “mischief” (writing on the backs of protesters) and another count of assault from a similar incident in August when he pushed a protester into a telephone pole.

Category: Darwin Awards, Dumbass Bullshit, Liberals suck

1. Sapper3307 says:

#CuckNorris

2. Roh-Dog says:

I wonder if the twerp/perp knows that Islam is anti-gay, anti-abortion and protests them with the same vitriol…
    I’m sure he wouldn’t be assaulted in kind.
    Keep on lefting lefties!

3. David says:

To me Supercuts et al are the hair equivalent of Starbucks. Been using a local Vietnamese place… cute barber, minimal wait times, $6 and a two buck tip. Color me cheap.

4. Jon The Mechanic says:

Sometimes Canadians are too nice to take out their trash.

My father in law is not one of those nice Canadians.

My wife’s former boss threatened her, and while I was putting on shoes to go kick his ass, the wife tried to stop me. I asked if she wanted me to call her dad. She responded that she did not want the boss dead, and I went to the store.

I asked for him, and told him that the next time I heard that he got in my wife’s face, we would not be having a polite conversation. Then in front of him, I called the district manager, who knew and liked the wife, told her what happened, and let her know that the next time I heard about anything like this, she would be needing a new store manager because he was going to be trying to learn how eat through a straw while paralyzed from the neck down.

5. The Other Whitey says:

He’s a soyboy queer with propensity towards violence against women. He’d fit right in with the democrat party.

Professional Cuck Who Takes It In The Ass Justin Trudeau has been suspiciously silent regarding these violent attacks against women by a male.

6. NDHoosier says:

“All of Canada’s problems stem from Canadians’ inability to eat donuts quietly in a Tim Hortons alone.”

– Blaise Pascal, eh!

(OK, so I (heavily) modified the quote)

7. JacktheJarhead says:

He is a Feminist! Everytime I hear a guy call himself that, usually means he is an Abusive asshole. I was proved correct again. If he is such a feminist, why does he go to protests and assault women? I am sure there were some men there that he could do his ninja move on. He picks on women because they are preceived as easier targets. Also, typical Cop answer, Whatta you want us to do? How about your job? Like the Portland Police who sit a block away from an Antifa roadblock and do nothing.

8. DocV says:

It’s only a matter of time before one of these Bozo’s picks on the wrong young lady and has his ass handed to him.

9. Mason says:

Saw that video and hope that tantrum throwing man-child (or whatever it identifies as? maybe a My Little Pony?) spends a lot of time in jail. Totally unprovoked assault.

• Ex-PH2 says:

He’s charged for that attack and the previous one reported by Newsweek. But you wonder how many other unreoprted times he’s attacked people whose views are different from his.

10. Hey Jordan, why don’t you jump into a river and tell us if it’s chilly and cold.

11. RGR 4-78 says:

“And if he is so anti-abortion that he will resort to violence, someone should remind him that if his mother had had the sense to flush him down the toilet, he wouldn’t be here.”
    EXPH-2, would he not be referred to as “pro-abortion”?

12. RCAF-CHAIRBORNE says:

I can’t wait for him to get thrown in the brand new South T.O. Remand Centre!(On Horner Street)
    The salads he will be tossing in there won’t be kale and smoked tofu!

13. A Proud Canadian says:

It’s Canada, He’ll get 6 months probation and has to promise that he won’t do it again. It sucks my country is overrun by bleeding heart fucks that don’t believe in the rule of law or the consequences of actions.
    And this soyboy is a hero to the extreme left.
    makes me sick.

14. OldSoldier54 says:

Jordan needs to be beat like a red-headed step-child. Bonus points if it’s a woman.

15. OldSoldier54 says:

By the way Ex-PH2, is that a raptor with that tweety-bird?

• Ex-PH2 says:

That is, indeed, a red-tailed hawk being squawked at by a male redwing blackbird. I have seldom seen such a plaintive look on a hawk’s face as that one. Can’t say as I blame the hawks for raiding the nests, either.

16. HMC Ret says:

We have a large bird that for several years has visited us during the summer months. Now I know what it is.