Rob Martinez – The “Who’s Don Shipley?” UDT Spec Warfare Commando

| November 9, 2018 | 77 Comments

(Hi TAH Community, I’ve been around but this is my first of many posts. – EMP-TAH)

The folks at Military Phony send us their work on Rob Eutimia Martinez.  She has been telling everyone that she served in the US Navy as Intel, Spec Ops, Spec Warfare, EOD, UDT, and a Navy Diver.  She was also wounded but can’t talk about it and can’t say where.

Follow this link to hear some of her claims and her stating that she can’t talk about it.

Wounded warriors train for Dragon Boat Festival races this weekend

She was also wounded in an explosion but can’t say which country it occurred in.

However, there is nothing like Twitter to get the tongue to loosen up. It’s sort of like having a few beers…

Oddly enough, when people challenged her she did not know who Don Shipley was.

The US Navy had a different take on Martinez’s career.

I was starting to feel mediocre for not cramming more training, schools and special assignments into the years I was in the service.

I guess not everybody can be special… forces, warfare, ops, etc.

Category: Navy, Phony SEAL

1. 5jc says:

I am going to wait for the movie. Should be epic. Working Title is Tooken 2.

2. Mustang Major says:

T-shirts don’t lie. Wrong!

3. Comm Center Rat says:

Looking at this troubled, ugly It of a valor thief, The Kinks’ song keeps playing in my head:

“Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
    It’s a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola”

4. Daisy Cutter says:

In the video from the news channel, Martinez laughs and quips “That’s the million dollar question” but we never get to hear the question.

I’m guessing it was “Are you a man or a woman?”

5. Keepin' It Real says:

This is a prime example of someone wanting to be something they aren’t – EOD, UDT, Diver, SPEC OPS, SPEC WARFARE… and a man.

6. Slow Joe says:

Can somebody translate the records for the slow among us?

7. Daisy Cutter says:

Who’s gonna take one for the team?

Who’d hit that? SARC? Who’d tear that up?

8. IDC SARC says:

Too stoopid for words

Man,s/he has less time than I do but she crammed all those “special schools” and “special training” into four years. Where DID s/he find the time to do any real active duty.

OH, wait – that’s right! Landlubber for 4 years, except for those 7 months and 7 days assigned to a sea duty, s/he was most likely puking over the side when s/he wasn’t at a desk in the hold.

So what does one do with a budgie like this to stop the nonsense? After all, s/he’s probably betwixt and between about the boy/girl thing so probably feels – well, ‘fragile’. (Waiting for the obscenities to flow.)

• LRRP2 says:

Maybe she needs a Lady’s touch — like meeting Don Shipley’s wife . Then she would really get to know who Don Shipley is .

• Ex-PH2 says:

Meet Mrs. Senior Chief? Sure, as long as Mrs. SC has a baseball bat in her pocket.

There’s something about the Walter Mitty mentality (they call it Walting in the UK) that accounts for this.

However, most people do things with it to have fun, like get into Star Trek stuff or anime or Ren Faire stuff, where it’s harmless and fun.

This bimp, however, seems to be desperately scrambling for attention but is so defensive about her story that it’s as though s/he’s gone beyond the imaginary friends stage.

I wonder what’s next. Threats of lawsuits, of course, but I’m sure there are a few things hidden under the baseball cap.

And why do all these people wear baseball caps? Is that the Uniform of the Day for them?

10. AW1Ed says:

Couldn’t be happy with being a skimmer sonar operator? That’s a pretty rigorous ‘A’ school, with follow-on training for system type. No, it has to make a bunch of completely unbelievable claims and dump over a couple of perfectly good tours. Outstanding, idiot.

Welcome, Extra Admin. Great inaugural post.

11. 5th/77th FA says:

Got to be legit. You know they needed a special feces diver to go into the head on AF 1. Bodaprez had left a floater bomb that needed disposal. Her wound came from banging her chin on the seat rim. Her motorcycle and service dog are with her sister wives down at the Lake City lock up. I can’t tell you any more or I’d have to….well you know. Oh, and just for Google hit purposes—-Rob Martinez, lying, embellishing, valor thief. Coulda had honorable service. I may want to read the book before the movie comes out. Will it be on the same amazon shelf as the Sergeant Major’s?

12. Skyjumper says:

I thought she said she was a Navy EEL
    (Enthusiastic Easy Lesbian).

On that one pic on her Twitter page, what she claims is a war wound instead appears to be some “Dick Butkus” above her left lip.

It’s waaaaay to early this morning and not near enough coffee to be looking at this twatwaffle.

13. Mick says:

“NAVY POW SURVIVAL School”

— sigh —

14. MSG Eric says:

I I I I I I’m Spec Ops!!!!!

15. 26Limabeans says:

I’m pretty sure that’s Bob. Bet his alter ego is named Roberta.

16. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

JEEZUS H. Christ on a brokedick bamboo raft sans a paddle, in one of the pics of him/her/it on MP he/she/it looks more like an Oompah-Loompa with Downs Syndrome that was the recipient of a badly botched lobotomy!

17. JURASSICHM says:

Rob certainly is a member of a UDT group.
    Unattractive Delusional Twat.

• rgr769 says:

She is definitely a professional naval diver, of muff. Does the modern intersectional non-cisgender Navy have a rate for that? She must be one hard-ass lesbianese to have survived Navy POW Survival School.

18. Old Trooper says:

What’s Don Shipley’s handle? Ask “The Hair”, if you must know.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.

19. RCAF-CHAIRBORNE says:

He looks like a Fraggle

20. Pam says:

I almost feel sorry for him/ her having not met the Shipleys. But, when he/she does, I want to sit back with some popcorn and an adult beverage and watch the show.

Loserette.

22. MCPO NYC USN Ret. says:

She is one ugly dude!

23. Combat Historian says:

My God, she was in the ultra high speed super duper top secret spec ops “Military Detachment Unit”. Once you’re in the “Military Detachment Unit”, you’re in for life and can never leave and are sworn to total secrecy. Why is she even talking about the “Military Detachment Unit”???

24. GDContractor says:

Just another Beto.

25. MrBill says:

And the Twitter account is now protected. Big surprise.