Mark N.S. HALDEN III – Commanding Officer SEAL Team 4? No, he’s a weasel in frogman’s clothing… – Stolen Valour Canada

| December 6, 2018 | 41 Comments

Our friends north of the border Stolen Valour Canada send us their case on

Mark N.S. HALDEN III

We have Senior Chief Don Shipley’s confirmation that Mr Mark Halden, who has been known to wander around St Catharines, Ontario wearing choker whites trading war stories for free drinks, was never a SEAL. (RECORDED HISTORY)

Halden was born in 1955 so, it’s most unlikely that he was a 18 – 20 year old USN Naval Flight Officer /F4 Phantom back-seater flying in the Vietnam War. The USN stopped flying combat missions in 1973 although, an aircraft carrier remained on station until 1975. (SIMPLE ARITHMETIC)

His claim of being blowed up in Beirut in 1983 doesn’t really matter either as he was never there. But, he has no problem insulting the service and sacrifice of those who were there.

Victims of the Marine Corps Barracks bombing Beruit Lebanon 23 Oct 1983.

Another fake Beirut Veteran?  How many of these clowns have we exposed so far?  If you were in Beirut I either know you or know somebody who does.  None of us know any Mark N.S. HALDEN III being deployed to Beirut.

From a SVC Supporter

Mr Halden was encouraged by SVC to stop his military masquerading, apologize for his reprehensible actions, surrender the bogus uniform / insignia for appropriate disposal action and just fade away…

On the morning of 3 Dec 2018, Halden emailed us a series of images, confirmed that uniform / insignia would be sent to the US Consulate in Toronto, and committed to never wearing any uniform again.

SVC will follow the words of US President Ronald Reagan from 1986 “Trust, but verify” /  “Doveryai no proveryai”

Outstanding work by our Canadian comrades.

Source: Mark N.S. HALDEN III – CO ST4? No, he’s a weasel in frogman’s clothing… – Stolen Valour Canada

1. Combat Historian says:

Perhaps a drop-out from “Great Mistakes”?

Even better, perhaps of the same ilk as “Wrong-Hand Casselman”?

What. A. Jerk. X 25.

Blow it out your shorts, Halden.

3. 5th/77th FA says:

Two fake seals on one day. Koooooaall. Been awhile.

Hey Mark N.S. Halden III, hope there is not a MNS H IV, the dipshittery needs to stop. But maybe you daddy and grandpappy weren’t shitbirds like you.

You could have bought a bunch of your own drinks for the money your fake laying ass spent on the uniform and bling.

Next time you decide to rock a lie, better pick one that isn’t so easy to get caught in. POS!

(sigh) Cleared hot, Naval and USMC Aviators. Dipstick in the open. Nail the bastard.

I hope all of the bars in St Catharines hard copy the email and post it on their walls. A point and a laugh would be nice, too.

6. AnotherPat says:

Is any of this true of Mark N.S. Halden III..(Hmmm, N.S…does that stand for *No Sh_t*):

🤔

I can hear him now, “You can’t dot that! You can’t tell the truth about my lies!”

8. Poetrooper says:

“I have reach [Sic] out to family and professional people to get the help I need.”

Once again, as with all these ass-hats, even in his confession he tries to portray himself as the victim.

9. ChipNASA says:

Yeah, that photo up top looks like just about every Legion or VFW I’ve ever been in and yeah, I get dressed up in my BDUs and/or my dress blues and parade all around and shit for free drinks.
    1. I can’t even fit in my dress blues, I think. I haven’t tried in 10 years and
    2. I just rolled my eyes so hard while typing that I saw my own brain stem. Now I have to go talk to my boss and see about filing our workman’s comp forms.

THANKS FUCKER!!

He could always get a job flying The False Commander “Phony” Phil Monkress (CEO of All-Points Logistics) around between/on his taxpayer-funded business trips.

Though, the more I think about it, Phildo might not be down with this because at least this turd has a skill (flying) and Phildo has none (outside of working balls with his bullshit Native American, SEAL and LEO claims).

11. Comm Center Rat says:

In the above photo it appears CDR Halden is seducing a younger, bearded fellow in the Blue Oyster Bar.

12. Jay says:

Good lord that fruit salad is a soup sandwich. Did he just throw the ribbons against his chest and see what stuck where?

13. rgr769 says:

Wow, just wow! A fake fighter pilot and a fake SEAL all in one POSer. Today is turning into a three-fer with Casselman, the fake OBL killer. There is no hope for Army this week in the POSer competition.

14. Harry says:

Stupid prick didn’t even bother looking up the order of wear for his Amazon-awarded rack…they don’t have Google in Canada?

• Wayne Timperley says:

To be fair, most American posers I’ve seen have no clue about the proper order of decorations either. Let’s not be critical of nationality here since posers on both side of the border suck at effectively passing their bullshit off past real soldiers. Stolen Valor Canada picked him up on radar and is responsible for frying his posing ass and forwarding his shitbaggery on to our American brethren. Yes, we have Google in Canada. 😉

15. Mason says:

Claims to have been a Vietnam vet and can’t even buy the campaign medal for it? Come on, at least try a tad.

He does go for a second NDSM. Don’t get greedy, faker. You’re not the SEAC.

16. Combat Historian says:

He’s a legit Phantom F-4 WSO…he was the WSO of a 1/32 scale Tamiya F-4J and he shouted “PSHEW PSHEW” each time he fired a Sparrow as he hand-guided his Phantom around the living room…

• Mick says:

Yup, I could drive a truck through the gaping holes in his phony story about being a Navy F-4 RIO flying in the Viet of the Nam, but I’m not going to in order to avoid giving any potential gouge to the posers who are undoubtedly out there lurking and gathering info for their own bullshit tales of derring-do.

17. martinjmpr says:

It wasn’t Halden’s fault though. See? It’s right there in his email: “The voices have got the better of me.”

It was THE VOICES!!

Halden’s theme song (and a ‘blast from the past’, 80’s style. You’re Welcome!)

18. Mitch says:

Disgusted that a fellow Canadian would stoop so low. Usually they wanna be Paratroopers! Canuck Jumper Vet sends.

19. A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Mark N.S. Halden III was never a USN Pilot.
    Mark N.S. Halden III was never a USN DEAL.
    Mark N.S. Halden III obviously likes to troll Brucie’s Bath House (Entrance in Rear) and the Blue Oyster in a USN Uniform.
    Mark N.S. Halden III looks like one who enjoys sniffing toilet seats in highway rest areas and Truck Stops.
    Mark N.S. Halden III was likely rejected as a Towel Boy at Brucie’s Bath House (Entrance in Rear).
    Mark N.S. Halden III also looks like one who blows winos behind bus stops for spare change.
    Mark N.S. Halden III was NEVER in Beirut, Lebanon.
    Mark N.S. Halden III SAYS he’s going to surrender his Uniform to the US Consulate in Toronto, but I say DEEDS, NOT WORDS!
    Mark N.S. Halden III is more fucked up than a striped Giraffe and a broken Football Bat if he thinks we just forget about SV Offenders!
    Mark N.S. Halden III looks like a Dutch Rudder Gang wannabe.
    Mark N.S. Halden III likely couldn’t even fly a paper airplane.
    Mark N.S. Halden III sported a bogus USN SEAL Trident like Phildo.

Hey Mark N.S. Halden III, BEHOLD the power of Google®™, it will be with you for some time to come Mark N.S. Halden III, THE INTERNET IS FOREVER Mark N.S. Halden III!!!

20. ex-OS2 says:

“The Hair” will expose you every time.

21. WOW, Seals starting to get into the lead again.

22. HMC Ret says:

He disrespected the Navy SEALs as well as a group that is sacred among military members: Beirut. Will he go quietly into the good night? I’m thinking yes, but I’ve been made a liar before. He’s made a good start. Something lacking with these people.

23. Stephen F. McCartney, M.D. says:

Who in the hell waltzes into a civilian bar in his choker whites ?? His cover doesn’t have CDR scrambled eggs on brim. Ribbons ALL DICKED up.In 30 yrs I think I wore my choker whites maybe 10 times and they were all at official USN events. Next time will be after I equilibrate to room temperature.
    CAPT Bones USN (ret)