TAH Roll Call (Pinned)

| January 10, 2019

TAH has a spirit of strong camaraderie among those who frequent here, both military and civilian. The diverse experiences and opinions that people share is invaluable. Over the years many have come and gone for one reason or another, however, there are many who have been here for years. Some visit hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or rarely. Whether by contributing, commenting, supporting financially or just lurking, your presence is welcome and appreciated.

With that said, we would like to conduct a TAH roll call. We encourage everyone to simply sound off and perhaps if you so choose, include a brief update of what you have been up to. We are especially interested in those that frequently commented in the past but have not in a while.

We look forward to your participation.

Thanks to Poetrooper for the suggestion.

Category: "The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves", Administrative

1. SaraSnipe says:

US Navy 3 years on the USS Saratoga CV60
    US Navy Reserves 10 ish years
    Texas Army National Guard 13 ish years retired a year ago
    Working on being a burden on society, currently I am at the “nuisance on the roadways” level.
    I got to do some fun stuff while in the military, some annoying stuff also. Do not post very often, and when I do it is usually incoherent, or off topic. I came here for the posers, sticking around to see what happens next.

2. Clean Sleeve Forever says:

Greetings from the Philippines. Been a regular visitor here since 2017 but only ever commented twice (This counts as the second.).

Navy brat (Dad was a retired O-7.) and grandson of a Bataan Death March survivor (Maternal grandfather, army, also retired O-7). No actual military service, though. Closest I got was four semesters of ROTC (one in air force and then three in army) as it was mandatory for male college students here back then. Proudly wore the uniform nonetheless during drills every Saturday from 1999 to 2001.

Now working full-time as a writer. Happily married for two years and four months (and counting) and with a five-month-old daughter.

Glad to be here.

3. Old Nam Doc says:

Navy from 67-71. I was a Hospital Corpsman, HM2, and served with 3rd Battalion 26th Marines in VN.
    I have read the blog daily for about three years and comment occasionally. I find the stories and comment very informative.
    I am retired and live in central Texas.
    Keep it up!

• OldCorpsTanker72 says:

My older brother was with L/3/26 in ’69. Any chance you’d have run across him?

• Old Nam Doc says:

Very possible. I got to Lima 06 December 1968 and was wounded and spent two weeks in hospital in April. When I went back to the unit, I was assigned to the Bsttalion Aid Station until December 1969.

• OldCorpsTanker72 says:

My brother can’t figure out how anyone who was sharp enough to get through Taylor Common without getting dinged wasn’t sharp enough to get through Oklahoma Hills the same way. He was in 2nd Platoon, and his docs were Patmore and Smitty. (He visited with Patmore not too long ago.) Neither of them were wounded, so you must have been in some other platoon. He told me to ask you if you remember when the company commander got shot in the nuts in Taylor Common.

• OldCorpsTanker72 says:

He also wanted to know if you were around when the amtrac blew up, killing several L Co. Marines. That happened a week or so before he arrived incountry, but sounds like it was after you got there, and there would probably have been multiple corpsmen involved.

• OldCorpsTanker72 says:

Correction to my last: The amtrac was supporting M Co., not L, and the Marines killed were probably from Tracs, not 3/26.

4. CDR_D says:

USN 1961-64, USNR 1964-67, USCG 1967-87. Mustang, E-1 to E-6, Sonar/ASW. E-6 at OCS selection.

Visit the site twice a day unless up in the woods.

5. MrBill says:

Present!

Retired from USAR at 30 years, still DoD civilian.

6. DocV says:

Aye!

US Navy 1986-2010. Retired as an O-5 Dental Officer (You may fire at will)

Served on the USS Nashville LPD 13, the USS John F. Kennedy CV 67, and the USS Gunston Hall LSD 44, as well as numerous FMF duty stations.

Visit at least once a day. I miss the camaraderie and daily grab ass.

• HMC Ret says:

We have a Gummer’s Mate here, folks. /s

• IDC SARC says:

Combat plaque!

• IDC SARC says:

Guntston Hall! Was a green rider onboard myself back in the early 90s. She still had that fresh new ship smell.Bizznitch was a damn comfort queen.

• IDC SARC says:

Gunt..that was a typo…not a pejorative towards the Gunston Hall. lol

• DocV says:

Gummer’s Mate, Tooth Fairy, Floss Boss, Fang, I answer to them all! It was the best time of my professional career and I had the honor to care for some of the most outstanding people in the world.

And the rumor is true, I did make a Navy SEAL cry…

7. AbnGramps says:

Always (nearly everyday) reading and probably your only Army musician on the site. Active duty 87-11
    Bragg 87-90
    Knox 90-95
    Korea 95-96
    Knox 96-98
    Germany 98-02
    Bragg 02-05
    Jackson 05-08
    Germany 08-11

Retired 11 in Germany…..livin’ the dream in Bad Kreuznach!!

8. Twist says:

I found a home here at TAH in 2011 while searching up on a stolen valor turd and stumbled on this site. I was an Army Infantryman from 1992-2014 and retired as a SFC. I did two tours in Iraq. On one I did 16 months of a 12 month tour (thank you Operation Together Forward). After I retired I moved back to Alaska and where I work now as a civilian I still get to work with Soldiers.

9. Old Tanker says:

Retired guy here, just taking life easy.
    24 years in Army reserves, Armor ret as an 05
    Also retired as a LEO after being disabled on duty.
    I’ve been on TAH for multiple years and reading the day’s events is a part of the daily morning ritual. I honestly can’t recall when I started reading the board here.

10. Martinjmpr says:

I’ve been here since probably 2010 I think. I previously had contact with both Jonn and Hondo over at the now defunct Paratrooper.net, where many of the early Stolen Valor “busts” were made.

Army, 1980 – 2005. Served in Germany, Fort Lewis WA, Korea, Fort Bragg, NC and deployed to OUD (Haiti) 94-95, OJG (Former Yugoslavia) 97-98, OEF (Afghanistan) 2003 and OIF (Kuwait) 2004. Retired in 05 from the National Guard.

11. CNF says:

Navy helo pilot ’71-’81
    Army National Guard Huey driver ’88-’01
    Working hard at being retired and stop by this site every morning. This is my first post.

• ArmyMedic says:

I have been checking this site daily for years. 23 years in service, still going as an Army officer. Thanks for what you guys do, keep it going. First post.

• Thunderstixx says:

Well, welcome to you.
      It’s a weird place, but since you were in the US Military, you’ll fit right in with your weirdness !!!

12. Old Trooper says:

Been here for many moons. Contributed a few stories. Gently commented on a few others……….

Just finishing moving into the new house and that’s about it.

I don’t comment as much as I used to, probably because I get frustrated trying to fix stupid.

13. chooee lee says:

PR 3 USN 1960 to 1964 Long history of family members in the military. Don’t remember when I joined but it has been a minute or two.

14. J C says:

Civilian Lurker and daily reader in NH. I came to TAH when I found a post here about a 173d Airborne charity golf tournament being held nearby, and organized a color guard for it through a US Naval Sea Cadet division that I volunteered with. Stayed for the great posts, excellent writing, and hilarious banter. My dad was USAF, babysitting nukes in Canada in the early 70’s. I had a great aunt who was a nurse in the Pacific Theater.

15. ChipNASA says:

OK FUCK YOU ALL!~!!!

300!!!!!!!!

• ChipNASA says:

My CAC/Smart Card got shit on because of “unusual activity” and I had to drive 2 hours into work and home 75 miles to 1. Get it reset and 2. get a new shiny white, cleat badge holder because I practically duct and scotch taped that fucker for like the last 3 years because I didn’t know I could walk 2 blocks to get a new one for free.
      My PIN reset took like 2 minutes including the new badge holder.
      GODDAMNITSOMUCH!!
      At least I got to wave to my old friends, “Dude pandholding on the corner, HI Baltimore Tunnels, HI BW PARKWAY POTHOLES!!! (OMG you’ve gotten SO BIG, I’ve MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!)

So that being said,
      FUCK YOU ALL, I’M DROPPING THE The Continent of Insults®™ PLUS IF YOU CALL NOW YOU GET A FREE BONUS OF THE “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT SHIT SO THERE MY RESPONSE” text that can be used everywhere as SUPER SARCASM!!!

1. The Continent of Insults®™
      2. The Continent of Insults®™ second pages.
      3. Go Fuck Yourself Text cut and paste sarcasm (BONUS!!!)

Stand by. Still getting down from being pissed to have to drive to work for stupid shit.

• ChipNASA says:

The Continent of Insults®™
        (aka, “This Ain’t Hell” Thesaurus)
        FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!
        TACTICAL NUCLEAR ROUND OUT!!!!
        THREE PASS AIRCRAFT BOMB RUN!!!!!
        DANGER CLOSE!!!!
        MOPP LEVEL 4!!!
        TAKE COVER!!!!!
        …. …HEY DICKLESS WONDER, We all hope you read this and come back here and try to defend your actions, but, you won’t because, YOU’RE A STRAIGHT UP COWARD, vile, flaming piece of skunk shit, ALLEGEDLY, but not confirmed or proven, but in some people’s opinion, works balls, tickles taint and tongue punches hobo’s crusty fart boxes all, I Guess, while being a syphilitic, turd-sucking feces factory, HOLY Baby Ape Shit Breath, Bitch-ass Fuckstick guzzler, pile infested, onion-eyed flapmouthed butt-bailiff, “Fowl” mouthed Chicken Fucking Chickenfucker, You flaccid piece of tofu, Simply a fart in life waiting to be fabreezed away, moral equivalent of pond scum, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS A WALKING TURD, inflamed, “Towel boy” in a gay bath house, DILLY DILLY!!, Ambulatory verbal dissembling anus, Fucking one cell spermatozoon with a tiny flagella, gaping giant ass walking fungus shit nugget, Bag of seasoned dog shit, Cambodian cunt sauce, he deserves to have his private parts gnawed by angry badgers, Anyone who ever loved you was wrong, bucket of ass chum, Poopy Headed ball working asshole, JERK OFF !!, Soup Sandwich, if you Mom would have known you were going to turn out like this, she’d have prayed for a miscarriage, Diaper-Sniper, you’re such a pussy, when you get a haircut they charge you for a bikini wax, suck a big diseased gorilla dick and open those ass cheeks for the bull elephant that has been eyeing your lying ass, Poster-child for post birth abortion, Testicle face, This twat waffle is dumber than a bucket of goat piss, I pray thou shalt be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons, O thou creature of the pit!, If you are married, The only thing your wife wants for Christmas is a folded flag, Dick Swallowing Jerk Wad Spooge Sampling cum gobbling parasitic infection bunghole tonguer, Klootviool, Dude–even your balls are made of pussy, should be ass raped and tea-bagged, at the same time, by a Rabid Rhinoceros, you were the kid that had to sit alone at lunchtime, you’re the afterbirth that slithered out from your mother’s filth, you have always been picked last, you are a puck shot, catcher’s mitt double dribble field goal miss, you are the trash bag after a barracks/frat house party, the Stanley Cup could be your Mom’s dildo, I wish you were an EOD training power point presentation. Not the cool, highly trained bad ass EOD guys, the recipient, He’s more fucked up than a spotted Zebra, shirt-lifter, This guy stepped on his dick so hard it made mine hurt, when your Mom was pregnant with you, the dry cleaner used to charge her double for extra coat hangers. She had bad aim, If this wasn’t so sad, it would be as funny as watching a monkey try to fuck a football, I’m surprised he didn’t award himself a Purple Heart for stepping on his dick., Anus tonguing shitslurping fuckwitted hemorrhoid munching dick lips wanktoaster, pud-knuckling pus-nuts, farting dive bubble cock gobbling Pigfucker, lientery steatorrhea, sperm burping dickchops, Sloshing bucket of Hippo Diarrhea, short strand DNA ‘tard, a bathroom selfie loser, fake “death stare” makes you look like a semen sucking cum vampire on his way to a flying J truck stop hobo ball sac buffet, Cuntosaurus Rex, Bulbous Bleeding Batrachivorous Butthole Burrito, This pissant is such a genius of monumental proportions he can skullfuck his own asshole, You man meat munching, spunk bubble blowing butt sponge, You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper, Boy, you couldn’t lead a fresh turd down the bowl, Thinks that he is in the “dark” secret ops, not realizing that he has his head up his ass, You were born stupid and had a prolapse, In need of an appointment with a brass-knuckles Amateur Dentist, exposure to diseased posers is also known as “the Result of Cyclospora” with * “Symptoms of cyclospora include diarrhea and frequent, sometimes explosive bowel movements, according to the CDC.” I say, I say, That boy’s about as sharp as a sack o’ wet mice, Dear fucking 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus on a cement tricycle, banjo eyed, insignificant and inconsequentially ignorant imbecilic idiot, single strand DNA refugee from a blow job, not worthy to lick taint lint off my cats backside, Unable to prevail against his one brained celled activity taking him over, so he types, talks, acts as if a retarded ghost possessed him. dickwad that can’t make a good seal on Tupperware, Buttcrackiula, tit, Oh, fuck you sideways with a roll of horse liniment coated concertina wire…you sorry, miserable, posing, shit eating goat fucker, You look like the product of an orgy at a family reunion, got-damn cum drop, You’re funnier than a sock full of frogs and tougher than a jar of marshmallow crème, Sharmouta, hey douche bag, I bet your ass is jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth, sniveling, codpiece licking toilet seat sniffer, as worthless as a Toyota airbag, lying bucket of Chihuahua shit, taintpimple, Pillow bitin pickle smoocher, meat-gazing walrus fart hamster queef that should have stayed a tittyfuck cumstain in the back seat of an AMC Pacer, Bowl of ass soup, Festering fuckwart on a sewer rat’s ass, I heard you volunteered to go to the Middle East to take on terrorists…dressed as a goat, I believe you to be one of the few, proud pieces of shit that flies won’t fuck on, You’re not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn’t die, needle dick bug fucker, wad of fungus on a pile of roach turd, Drongo, Satan even said about you, “Boy is this guy a DICK!, Sparklepony, Toilet weasel, pigshit fungus, grubby little dick-beater, You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john, Connoisseur ,worthless, Vice Admiral of the Narrow Seas, Blows winos behind bus stops for a nickel and gives change, jejeongsin-iya?, whore-hopping fecal wart, Soppspiste Pitbulkukkforhud, stench-ridden, Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; you only gargled, shiftless, monkey-buggerer, petrified shit biscuit, More worthless than rubber lips on a woodpecker or tits on a boar hog, ignoble itching buttcrack, You’re the reason God created Irritable Bowel Syndrome, moldy bowl of ratshit, would wear Richard Simmons’ used jockstrap as a facemask, lickspittle, useless bag of monkey fuck, dickbutt, rectum circling colon goblin, Asshole casserole, Vafanculo, Nut hugger, People like you are the reason God doesn’t talk to us anymore, salad tosser, gonorrheatic urethral cliff diver, smeerlap, fud, rancid floor buffer wax spreader, both of your Grandmothers should have had an abortion, just in case, I’ve seen bigger wieners on a cocktail plate!, You look like something I’d draw with my left hand, Mayor Grundle Butter of Scrotumburg and Anusville, waste of oxygen, Grandstanding cunt, prickwrinkler, Holy cupcake munching monkeys, clitwart, cuntscab, Fuck you, you nutless chickenfuck cocksucking rat-bastard piece of roach shit! Eat a whole fucking ConEx full of dicks!, anal sphincter canyon yodeling phallic squeezer, numbnuts, malodorous odiferous felonious fido fucker, snowball, Coprophagous fop, Gonorrhea breath, swizzle tits, giggling beerflecked canker blossom, how did you survive infancy, rectal rapee, GonnoSyphaHerpaClapAIDS Patient Zero monkey buggerer, ball-tickling & ball gargling bullshiat artist, R2-Dildo, You suck dick for beer money and you don’t even drink beer, secret squirrel masturbation specialist, hand in your badge, Adolf, you fart repeatedly just to make yourself smell better, spunk-trumpet, Bakrauf, face down ass up weak kneed pillow biter, wait of all the lucky sperms that came outta your daddy, you’re the one that WON?? Holy shit, maybe a “buggerer of little boys”, rottencrotched, rump wrangling, colostomy bag curator,
        culo de chongo, booger eating fuckbucket, Lemon Party-lusting, Pissflap, fucknuckles, is about as real as a Civil War Issue polyester blanket, Menstrual quimsquirt, you’re as useful as Anne Frank’s Drum Set, overzealous polyp burglar, poser quim squirt, bed wetting, follows in Victorious Felder’s bovine excrement -filled boots, I wanna get a running start and drop kick him right in the ‘ol yogurt gun, Fustilarian, Knobgobble, prancing pony penis puffer, Likes to turn his mouth into a day care center with guys baby gravy behind the local truck stop, I hope his rectum is popped so hard, he will achieve liftoff on Mr. Tiny’s launch pad, less popular than a Cheese and Veggie Omelet MRE, You are so full of shit, your ears stink, I hope your wife brings a date to your funeral, butt-pirate, as popular as an SBD fart in church on a packed house Sunday, you should get dorked in the squeakhole with the Barbed Cock of Satan, toadstool slime-inhaling dick-drizzling sludge, putrid barrel of fermenting manatee prostatic fluid, prodigious jenkem huffer, You’re a dirty coffee mug on a Monday morning filled to the brim with steaming frothy panther piss, Asparagus-dick, as fucked up as an opossum eating shit out of a hairbrush, Champion Jailhouse Baloney Pony Rider, You’re dumber than snake mittens, Wooden dildo, assplow, Piss Whistle, moron, Poodle Raper, cunt fart, Prevaricating orally diarrhetic sphincter mouth, lintlicker, Wino sphincter/ballsack coinesseur, Cock Bagel and Dick Doughnut, Stronzo, Pie-Faced Crotch Pheasant, Road apple, Mule muffins, Buffalo bagels, Beaver biscuits, pony pucks & Pigeon pellets (Shout out to M*A*S*H Col. Potter) , Straight Up Stupid Motherfucker, manpleaser, this buttmunch needs to eat out the rotten asshole of a road-killed skunk, baby unit, one eyed snake charmer, People like this make me wanna hatefuck a dumpster, on fire and then give sloppy seconds to a menstruating porcupine , Shit-Slot Cosmonaut, Proper Daft Cunt, you thought you had a hair on your dick until it peed, zombies would take one look at you and walk the other direction, Do you know who has more friends and is more popular than you? The Shit Pool at Kandahar Airfield Afghanistan, he has less brains than a bony eared assfish if he thought he would continue to get away with his bullshit, Fair suck of the sav, is so unimaginably and extraordinarily vapid and mindlessly stupid that he could get lost in an elevator, Meretricious, you’ll never be the man your mother is, Odious Twonk, he is just a rock with lips rocking the dick head look, likes to suck the turds out of rabid dogs bungholes, He looks like the kind of guy that really needs to take a bath…with a toaster. baby cave, analconda, Grade A chode yodeler, tittilating scrotalator pole smoker, Vaginal Sand Fairy, Drollenpijper, wide open mouth pivot man in a circle jerk, feral abacus, leg humper, You look like you were conceived through anal, meadow muffin, ax wound drippings, you’re such a loser, when you spank your little wee-wee, your hand falls asleep, horse squeeze Ball Cheese, you were born after your Dad cream-pied her asshole then finger fucked her vagina, your “heroic “ career is less believable than UFOs, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, you are the poster child for ED, when I want to terrorize my children, I tell YOU are under their bed, when I saw this sperm receptacle, soggy biscuit eater, my eyes rolled so hard I saw my own brain stem, I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid, nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know, Schlumpadinka, wazzock, Tampon Tunnel, used toilet paper-sniffing Turbo knob vacuum of a meat gazer, terminal crotch infection,

16. ChipNASA says:

asshat, roach turd-munching shit-for-brains, a black hole would spit you out, the founding fathers said all men are created equal….except for you, you make scientists contemplate the possibility that there’s a negative IQ number, if you an 2 other guys ran a race together, you’d come in fourth, dick pickle, gòrach pìos de cac, It looks like he smeared super glue on his lip and chin and went down on Whoopi Goldberg’s cootchie, You make PTSD/TBI look like a state fair, a 3 ring circus and Disneyland all rolled into one, likes to gargle with a mouthful of unborn crib midgets, He can shit and fall in it as far as I am concerned(This one is for the Ladies and Medical Staff) this prancing fairy is about as popular as a failed Episiotomy with a 4th degree perineal tear, wanker, herpes-ridden dung beetle target, feejackapeesack, first volunteer for being part of a jailhouse human centipede, bunghole warrior, cockwomble, bread loaf end slice, should eat a nice steaming pile of monkey shit you ass clown, looks like hammered dog shit, Your mother may have told you that you could be anything you wanted, but a douchebag wasn’t what she meant, If Mr. Rogers were alive, he’d piss on your grave, helmet wearing short bus riding window licker, Head paddler in the douche canoe, Uncle Fucker, more ate up than a chocolate dildo in a crowded gay bar, shitbag, dipstickus giganticus, Humpty Dumpty cleanup man after the fleet visits Naples, Herp-Burger, poofter, intergalactic cunt muffin, knob gobbling, fimicolous galactic Jackoff, Deputy executive assistant jizz mopper in training, chronic hemorrhoid, stugatz, inbred, toe-jam from an infected Filipino hooker that specializes in foot jobs, tortured turnip turd, Sea Donkey, festering pool of anal leakage, your penis lives in eternal darkness, I’d hate to see your toilet, retardus maximus, Microcephalic Toad Licker, can go suck a fat baby’s dick, steaming rat-felching bucket of moldy monkey fuck, Bellicose ball gnashing raper of babies with rabies, Pecker-puffing pickle licker, catcher not pitcher, bawbag, about as useful as a white crayon, Arschloch, impotent koekeloeren, slaptard, couldn’t even be trained in my AFSC in the USAF to suck farts out of C-5 seat cushions, mumpsimus, reverse dirty sanchez lover, scunner, kutomba wewe, Cryptosporidium-ridden tire tosser, fudgepacker, turbo douche & enema nozzle, mental midget, likes to molest small farm animals, dead and alive, is a hemorrhoid, 100 retarded monkeys could jerk off in a stagnant swamp and generate a better life form than you, You are about as useful as a knitted condom, if I had the taste of you in my mouth, I’d lick the taint of a dead rotting water buffalo in the Vietnamese jungle just to get the taste out, just to fix your shit, you could make a Jew deny the Holocaust, you are the reason Jesus can’t play peek-a-boo, he has holes in his hands, you are a 0 EPR/OPR, you are worse than a Dishonorable Discharge….from your Mom’s vagina, Massive, back alley, bucket of schlong fuck juice, cockalorum cum-guzzling gutter slut, Dalton Coldiron’s bunny-butt buddy atomic sphincter goblin, If you stuck your brain up a gnat’s ass, it would look like a BB in a boxcar, Jackanape, Fuck Tart, Sitzpinkler, lispian, pussytits, Milksop, you’re such an embarrassment to your family and your father is so ashamed of you, he’d refuse a free blowjob out of fear of further spilling his seed, you suck so bad, AIDS and Cancer have nightmares about you, your shit is about as funny as Anne Frank, Helen Keller and Terri Schiavo having an orgy in the showers at Auschwitz, you suck so bad, puppies, kittens and babies hate you, you are so loathsome, looks like the kind of guy who lets his wife gets her shit pushed in by Mr. Ouch while he watches, Gandhi would ass rape you for giggles, you are about as welcome as a yeast infection, hemorrhoids, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, genital wards and herpes, you’re one of the reasons Trump is President, you make God want a do-over, You vacuous, toffee-nosed malodorous pervert, pillock, puss soaked jackwagon, waste of trace elements and water, Jizztissue, knob breath dick biscuit, Pettifogger, Bunghole Baby,Rear Admiral of the Butt Piracy, donkey raping shit-eater, twatface, pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo it, may he lay a lip lock on the snotty end of a moose cock,butt munch, deep sea crotch lobster, man of the night in a large animal bordello, I bet you’re the kind of guy that would fuck your own mother in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give her a reach-around (Thanks R. Lee Ermey, R.I.P. ),
    TOTALLY a retarded, soul patch ball dusting, burn pit of worthlessness, you know the old saying “don’t throw the baby out with the bath water?” You would be the exception, he can go fuck a hill of dildos, you’re so fugly, you could make the Sun go down and not want to come up again, you make people that know you, want ass cancer, you make Hillary Clinton’s vagina look attractive, should be blowing everyone in cell block D and taking it up the ass, simultaneously from everyone in cell block C, You fucking LAND WALRUS, shit snorting stain on Hillary Clinton’s yeast infected kootchie covers, you’re lucky we don’t dress you up in drag, drop your ass off somewhere in the Middle East and let an entire battalion of ISIS soldiers and supporters butt rape you until you’re turned inside out, remember that story in the news a while back about a guy that was arrested for fucking his girlfriend’s dog that had been dead for a few days, in front of a daycare center? Yeah, you’re worse than that guy, you make child rape and crib death seem funny, you are such a fuckgasim, you’d leave Don Rickles speechless, you could make Goodwill, the Salvation Army and the Red Cross give you the finger, You make your own Mother cry on Mother’s Day, you’re the reason proctologists are a thing, seeing you frolicking around in all your finery makes me understand why Abba wrote the song Dancing Queen, I’d rather watch AFRTS than see this guy’s shit on the Internet, if you were a planet, you’d be Uranus, YOU are the reason monkeys throw poop, you stupid toilet mint licker, Hitler wishes he had you as a mentor because now he feels like a failure, Ball Basting Boy Wondor, What an oily little meatgazer, planetary level atomic flaming douchebag, Santorium, lying shitbag wanna-be fucknozzle cleaner, Impacted breaching turtle head, Rumpleforeskin, fuckstain skidmark on the underwear of life, anal bum cover (LOL SNL Jeopardy), taint cookie, Mr. Men’s Room Wide Stance toe tappingglory hole hero, Fartleberry, Some NCO Should have beat you within an inch of your life, insult to humanity, I hope his ego hits the floor like a turd from a tall cows ass, shit-filled meatsack, masturbates to videos of Jar-Jar Binks, YOU’RE THE REASON ALIENS COME TO EARTH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND STICK THINGS UP OUR ASSES BECAUSE EVEN ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS CAN’T FIGURE YOUR SHIT OUT, walking shart shooter, minge, moldy dingleberry on a roadkill swamp rat’s ass, test subject for Preparations A thru G, Remedy critch, Gnard gargling queefsquirt, I heard you were created via frozen embryo, you must have thawed, what’s gross, a truckload of dead babies, what’s grosser than gross, a truckload of dead babies with a live one in the middle trying to eat its way out, what is more disgusting than that? You, stupid enough to try to sandpaper to a wildcat’s ass in a phone booth, Handgallop, twatscicle, Obamawad, tool, bint, sleezebag, weaksauce, Gobshite, fuck hole, Pillsbury Dough Bitch, Should NOT be around WOMEN OR CHILDREN, touches himself inappropriately, Turd-Burglar, rimjobber, turd lizard of a roadkill opossum-humper, cum-dumpster, Inbred buck-toothed slimy toadstool on a Swamp Donkey turd, Useless mangy crotch-dropping, needle dick buttfucker, Putz, rectal inspector, ferger, Sheep tits, gonad, queefer, chicken shit, choad, Puppy fucker, dopus, Blue Falcon and Blue Waffle, Fuck Apple with mold, twizzletits, tallywacker, Bozack, Fiction-flinging Richard Gere’s Ass Gerbil Felcher, dingleberry circling ass buzzard, bitch, Saprophyte, ATM, pap smear, bukakke glazed shitmitten, Dandy prat, Tazmanian Dorkwad rat fucking, shit-sucking warthog’s asshole, gimp, bescumber, coccydynia,
    you lying sack of mosquito, Siberian bag of cum-stained hadji sheep shit”, mangina micropeen, Fuckrag, Syphilitic Turd Burglar, possibly likes to pick his teeth with his OWN used catheters, Hircismus, cheat, You couldn’t make a point if someone gave you a pencil sharpener, should be pounded in the poop hole with a turret of a M1 Abrams, and then fired a WP round therein, pope-fondling, turbo apeshit crazy, Cacafuego, Cock-juggling *Pussy* thundercunt.
    If any of this offends you, I’m sorry. If something here *doesn’t* offend you, I’m not trying hard enough!
    We now include the NEW & IMPROVED
    OFFICIAL TAH BINGO CARD®™
    /FREE with every deployment of an equal or greater value
    The Continent of Insults®™

FUCK YOU, ASS HAMSTER!!!
    Can I get an AMEN?! (Or your choice of exclamation/interjection.)
    Here endeth the lesson.

• 5th/77th FA says:

Amen! Again! Word up to Chip “The Man” NASA. Your next round is on me. Drink up, almost time for the Friday TAH Weekend Open Thread. The 1st Open thread where being FIRST actually means something. Only the 1st FIRST is awarded the coveted prize of FIRST on the Friday WOT.

Good Luck and may the best Dickweed/Weedess win!

• Dinotanker says:

Holy Godz! I am awestruck. Chip you are the Man.

• Graybeard says:

Dude, I’ve not seen The Continent of Insults®™ in ages.

It seems like it used to appear at least 2x/week.

17. Cummins says:

Navy, ’65-69. ADJ2, Pax Rv, WST.
    Reading daily for 3 or 4 years.
    Commenting 2 or 3 times.
    Can’t say I have NOT tried to stay in reserves,(USN @ Lakehurst or Coast Guard)

• 5th/77th FA says:

Amen! (dodges poser bling and dickhead pieces and parts) BDA 100%.

Now can we all turn, In the Brother John Moses Browning Book, to Revelation Chapter 19 verse 11.

18. ChipNASA says:

“AND NOW BECAUSE YOU’VE READ THROUGH A BUNCH OF MY SHIT YOU GET THIS NEW AND IMPROVED COMEDIC INSULT YOU CAN CUT AND PASTE ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET FOR STUPID FUCKS EVERYWHERE.

• ChipNASA says:

“My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, ‘If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.’ Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- ‘Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.” I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your fucking post gave me cancer anyway.”

19. Pointy Head says:

United States Air Force 1974-1995
    325X0 Automatic Flight Control Systems
    74-78 Eglin AFB, 3242 AMS
    78-81 Ramstein AB, 512 OMS, 86 FTW
    81-86 Bergstrom AFB, 67 CRS, 45 OMS, 67 FTW
    86-95 Robins AFB, 19 AMS, 19 OMS, 19 OSS
    Retired as E-7
    95-present Contractor, USAF, Robins AFB Systems Administration.

Been on here about a year now. First site I hit for news.

20. SGT Ted says:

SGT Ted reporting!

2 years National Guard M-Day Service.
    24 years AGR active duty service.

Training deployments to Korea x3, Panama.

Deployed to LA Riots, Opn Just Cause, Opn Noble Eagle, Opn Enduring/Iraqi Freedom.

Retired SFC/E-7. Still fulltime Smartass.

I now have a small farm with highland cows, sheep, chickens, mini donkeys. I also play competitively on the Great Highland Bagpipe in the Western United States.

21. Thunderstixx says:

I’ve been around for many years, I’m lucky enough to have corresponded with Jonn a few times over the years for which I am truly grateful.
    Life is good for me now, I am finally fully retired.
    Here’s “The Salty Seaman” with a guide to spotting Stolen Valor…
    Truly a worthwhile post for all of my friends and enemies over here at TAH !!!

• Thunderstixx says:

US Army, 1974-77.
      11 Bravo Ft Wainwright Alaska for 21 months.
      PCS to Ft Lewis North Fort HHC 2/47’Th Infantry.
      Ironically, the 2/47’Th Infantry is the unit that Forrest Gump and Bubba along with Lt Dan were in when they went to Vietnam. It’s historically accurate in that manner.
      What an adventure !!!!!

• Mustang Major says:

Ft. Wainwright brings back fond memories of the Chena bar in downtown Fairbanks. Open from 8AM to 5AM the next morning. Learned to drink there.

22. Prior Service says:

Enlisted infantry. Got out as a buck sergeant and got edumucated. Came back in as a commissioned tanker. Haven’t broken my enlisted habits of attention to detail, focus on training, common sense and staying out of NCO business. Despite that, was selected to serve as a BN CDR. After 29 years, I’m still going as an O6 though I’m tankless and on my last tour.

23. ChipNASA says:

Yeah whatever, I can’t remember how long I’ve been here but at least 5, 6, 7 8 maybe not that much years. It’s seemed a LOT longer and now that Jonn is not here, it seems even worse.
    Maybe 2013 or 2012? It’s irrelevant.

1983-December 7, a date that will live in Infamy. My official enlistment date, before that MEPS finger butt stuff etc.
    May 1, 1984 – Plane and Bus ride to Lackland AFB TX
    July 1984 ish- Sheppard AFB TX Tech Training, 602X1 Surface Transportation.
    September after leave, 1984 Kadena AB Okinawa Japan 18th Transportation
    March 1986, 1001 Transportation Sq, Peterson AFB, Space Command, Colorado Springs, CO.

(Bailed early because in a 4 man shop My SSgt was a super dickhead and I used the excuse “collage” to get out like 3-4 months early)

Jan 1988 – went home after trying to go reserve and being told, “too much paperwork to go “Palace Chase” …just come home and come to our office after you get settled and get a job….so I did.
    September 1988, 33 APS Andrews AFB, Cross trained to be a 605X1 and during Desert Shield/Storm 33 PAS was deactivated and merged with the (seriously) the 69th APS at Andrews AFB, and was there from then till 2007, retired E-8 SMSgt.
    I’ve been here enough for a lot of you folks to know me.
    Bernath, Psul Etc.
    Eat shit and die you fake fuckers.
    I’m now at the I give no fucks point.
    All Good.
    Bring it. you bitches.
    TAH RULES!!!!!

• Poetrooper says:

Chip, I know you were here when I got here in April 2012 ’cause you caught my attention fast.

Imagine that…

• ChipNASA says:

Thanks. I tried to google it but only got stuff as old as 2013. Yeah you’re right. It felt longer and I’d think maybe 2012, 2011 maybe 2010 or more.
        I’ve been internetting since about 1993.
        Cheers have fun in the snow if you get some this weekend.
        Fuck all of you again, with kisses
        😀 😀 😀
        ChipNASA

24. Peter the Bubblehead says:

USN – Submarine Force (Jan 1995 – Nov 2004)
    Navigation Electronics Technician – ET2/ss
    Three deployments, including OIF in 2003 (24 T-LAMs on Target!)

25. Fjh 2000 says:

Found this site while researching military records for family members. I check in at least once a week. Love the history articles and the articles of stolen valor had one person from my old town on here as a phoney . I am first responder with a lot of family members that have had military service. Love Valor Friday

Everyone have a great week end.

26. Sparks says:

Brothers and Sisters, I gotta say, it does my heart good to read each of your posts. Here’s to hoping we break 400 or even 500!

God bless and keep The United States of America and the freedoms we enjoy. Freedoms like this site.
    God bless and keep each of you and your families as well.

How the hell did I miss this thread?

Former bubblehead nuke and all around degenerate. Civilians fear me. Fellow servicemembers just shake their heads.

28. Biermann says:

Miss the Farm Team days, been around since then

Still my favortite!

• 2/17 Air Cav says:

That era–the one that included Ballduster McSoulpatch, Soup Sandwich, and a handful of others–was the crown jewel of this site’s history. Whenever I need a laugh, I just google one of those names and This Ain’t Hell and, in seconds, I’m laughing. There can never be a funnier shit anywhere at any time.

29. pk26 says:

USMC, 0311. Army 11B, 11C, 00E
    Drill at Jackson and Benning, instructor PLDC, BNOC, ANOC
    Recruiter
    Shooter
    19 years total

30. MI Ranger says:

I had been visiting this sight for a few years, but just started commenting last year. Made my recruiter leave a spot on his pants when I walked in a few months from graduating College and said I wanted to be a Ranger. Re-enlisted to go to Italy, but decided O1 was better pay than E6 after two years. Returned to Germany where I learned that units in the Army actually have females and MI has lots of them. Deployed to Southern Italy to support Kosovo…watched the second tower get hit live on TV from Wiesbaden, and knew I would not be PCSing in a week. Deployed to Afghanistan twice, and Iraq once. Played at NTC and been working in the CENTCOM AoR since before I retired and now that I retired.

31. aGrimm says:

USNR: 2 yr AD, 4 yr Reserve w HD @ HM3 (E-4). AD Assignments: ’69-’70,US Naval Hospital Guam (M.I.); ’70-’71, 1st Recon Bn, 1st MARDIV (A Co), Vietnam. Proud of my NAM w “V” device and the CAR.

30 year career in Health Physics (radiation safety). Now retired doing grandkid duty. Married 47 yr to fiancée who stuck with me through AD. Damn good woman.

32. George V says:

Greetings all,
    Daily visitor, occasional comment maker.
    US Navy, 1974-1980
    After training, VF-142 and VC-6
    Followed by 30 years of civilian work at a corporation far removed from my Navy time.
    Followed by … retirement! Which has been great except for the symptoms of getting old.

33. Mason says:

I gotta say I am very humbled by the variety and nature of service on display here.

No wonder we always seem to have someone who knows the right answer. I think we pretty well cover every military specialty and all the various civilian ones as well!

Since everyone else has been telling their story, I’ll hit my highlights.

USAFR 3E9 (Emer. Management aka Chemical Guy). ’02-’08. Left as a SSgt. Only deployment was a short trip to Keesler after Katrina. Just lots of training other people on CBRNE so they could go to the sandbox. Last official act was running our NBC cell in an ORI (literally, the exercise ended two days before my enlistment).

Civilian side had a computer business for a few years, then went to college. Was a street cop for a little over 10 years until medically retired. For the time being I’m a stay at home dad to two little girls (1 and 2.5 yrs).

34. NR Pax says:

USMC Reserves 1998-2004 on account of being 27 and tired of that little nagging voice asking me what it would have been like if I’d join. Worked as a 1345 (Engineer Equipment Operator) for about 2 years in an LSB out in California before joining a Combat Engineer unit in the Glorious People’s Republic of Maryland for my remaining time in.

Now in the real world, I’m a government contractor with a general loathing of stupid people.

35. 3/10/MED/b says:

So many stories we have, so little time. I was a pv2 in DS/DS to a Corporal running an aid station outside of the port in Somalia. It is hard to explain combat experiences to family. When they ask about Somalia, I just say,” It was hot. Very hot”. I was not there during Gothic Serpent.
    I was back at the Mountain then. It was hard to hear about, harder knowing you had friends there.

36. Anonymous says:

Yo Joe!

37. SFC_K says:

POG here, had about the least military job you can have in the Army. 26 years active, retired E7 now riding trains for a class I railroad in TX. Found this sight through Greyhawk’s blog and have been reading ever since.

38. OmegaPaladin says:

Civilian here. I just help pay your salary – one of the few things the government does that is worth a damn.

Dad was on the Enterprise off the shore of Vietnam, most dangerous thing around was all the steam. I heard his stories of being in the service, and realized I’d probably go insane if I enlisted – can’t be that *close* to other people. I did try to get a civilian safety job at Great Lakes, but it didn’t work out.

Now, I work at a university.

39. Lawrence Todd says:

DoD civilian during the Vietnam era and daily reader for years. I particularly like your coverage of the DPAA when they bring home our previously unidentified military personnel. I am sure that it is a great comfort to the families when their relatives finally are returned

40. Just An Old Dog says:

Been here for about 6 years or so.
    Retired out of the Corps (1980-2000) Mostly Artillery with a tour with the Grunts as 81’s Plt Sgt
    Two tours on the Drill Field. Caught the ass end of “Desert Storm” era.
    Was here for the Psul ( of the Ballsack) and Dirt Dart Dan Bullshit. They were the very best examples of how fucking slimy SV is.
    I have slacked off since Jonn passed away. The site just isn’t the same without his style of writing. Still good and I drop by about two-three times a week.
    Stolen Valor was what really bought me here, and it seems to be focused on less. In all actuality I can see how the shit Bernath pulled has made some folks gun-shy.
    Id like to see SV posted like it once was, and the tourney started again.

41. OlafTheTanker says:

Long time lurker, occasional snarker.

E-5, 19E
    USAR 86-92 8/40th Armor – 63rd ARCOM
    Only left because of Gramm-Rudman turning my Armor unit into truck drivers, and divorce.

42. ChipNASA says:

I’ve been internetting since about 1993.
    Cheers have fun in the snow if you get some this weekend.
    Fuck all of you again, with kisses
    😀 😀 😀
    ChipNASA

43. ChipNASA says:

Reporting double post, UNDO.
    Thax
    C

44. ridgerunner says:

Marine, 11/61 – 5/67. VMF 323, El Toro, Atsugi, 64 HMM262 New River, 3/66 HMM163 Marble Mountain & Phu Bai.

45. Eric (the OC tanker says:

Enlisted 20 May 1975 (DEP)
    BASD 11 July 1975
    Retired 1 Aug 1995
    Spent time at:
    Ft Carson, Co 1975 to 1976 1/70 Armor
    Wiesbaden AFB FRG 1976 to 1979 1/70 Armor (4th ID(M) Forward)
    Ft Knox, Ky 1979 to 1981 I Co 2/6 Cav
    Mannheim FRG Sullivan Barracks 1981 to 1983 5/68 Armor 8th ID(M)
    Ft Polk, La 1983 to 1985 1/77 Armor
    US Army Rcruiting Command Redlands, Ca Recruiting Compamy, Upland Station 1985 to 1986
    Ft Carson, Co 1986 to 1988 3/68 Armor
    WIldflicken FRG 1988 to 1991 5/68 Armor
    Ft Polk, La 1991 1993 3/70 Armor
    Ft Hood, Tx 1993 to 1995 1/67 Armor

46. Animal says:

I AM HONDO!!!

47. Sarge says:

Hi peeps!

Sarge here:

Air Force Security Police 1989-2013
    Jobless (2013) thanks to Sequester
    Civil Service 2014-Pres (Currently at Hickam)

48. Former EM1/SS says:

Hi Everyone!

Not checking in as often as i used to, but still lurking about

USN Jun 82-Nov 90

USS GW Carver SSBN 656 84-87
    USS Sunfish SSN-649 87-90

Since then i have been in a supporting role doing tech assist

49. LC says:

I would’ve commented earlier, but I was busy doing yoga while self-hating for my cultural appropriation, and followed that up with drinking an $18 soy-based organic coffee while reciting Marxist theory in poetic form in a safe space.

Seriously, it’s good to see so many people showing up in this thread, old and new alike. I’ve been here for ages.